Sister's Milk

Story Info
Dalton discovers that his sister Dahlia is a hot number.
785 words
4.03
240.9k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalton had hated his older sister Dahlia from the time he was ten and she was sixteen. Then she had moved out when he was fifteen. He was happy to be free from her bossiness.

Now, three years later, he was eighteen and she was twenty-four. She had gotten pregnant and couldn't afford to take care of herself and the baby, a girl she had named Sarah Jane. So she had moved back in with their parents to save money.

It was late Saturday night and Dalton had decided to go upstairs to bed. He heard a soft, humming sound coming from the nursery and peeked in through the slightly open door.

His sister was sitting in the rocking chair, humming and cradling Sarah Jane while she nursed her. Dalton's eyes grew wide at his sister's tits. They were huge, and what he wouldn't give to be the one sucking them instead of Sarah Jane.

Dalton stroked his hardening dick through his jeans as he watched. Sarah Jane's eyes were closed and as he watched, Dahlia stood up and carried the sleeping infant to the crib and placed her in it. Then she fastened the hook on her nursing bra and pulled the dress back over it, then buttoned it back up.

She glanced over at the door and noticed the shadow outside it. She smiled to herself. So Dalton was watching, was he?

Dalton hurried to the bathroom to shoot his rapidly approaching load before he came in his pants and then went to his bedroom.

About an hour later, there was a knock on the door. He was in bed under the covers, nude.

"Yeah?"

"It's me, Dahlia. Can I come in?"

"I guess."

She came in, and Dalton was shocked to see she had exchanged her loose-fitting dress for a slightly sheer pink nightgown that clung to her once-again perfect figure.

"What do you want, Dahlia?" Dalton muttered as he shoved the sports magazine under the bed.

"I need an excuse to come see my little bro?"

"Yes."

Dahlia sighed. "Then I'll come right to the point. I know you were watching me nurse Sarah Jane."

Dalton turned red, and Dahlia continued.

"So, did you like what you saw, Dalton? Did you like looking at your sister's big titties?"

She untied the ribbon fastening of her nightgown and pulled it open, freeing her milk-swollen tits. "Do you like them, Dalton?"

He nodded, speechless.

"Go on, Dalton. Suck them and taste my milk."

Dalton leaned forward and took Dahlia's nipple in his mouth and began sucking. Dahlia pumped her tit with one hand as Dalton feasted on her sweet breast milk. Soon, it was dry.

"Now the other one." Dalton switched nipples and with her free hand, Dahlia covered the bulge in Dalton's sheets where his crotch was.

After he had drained the other tit, Dahlia pulled the sheets back. "Oh, my, little brother. You're very hard, aren't you? How would you like your big sis to suck that cock for you?"

"Please, Dahlia. Suck my dick."

Dahlia smiled and took Dalton's cock in her mouth. Dalton held her mouth to him by threading his fingers through her fine blond hair.

"Oh, yeah, suck that dick, baby. Suck my big dick!"

Dahlia pulled her mouth off his cock with a slurping sound.

"Why'd you stop?" Dalton whined.

"I don't want you to cum in mouth, Dalton. I want you to cum in my cunt."

She took his hand and guided it to her cunt. "Feel it, Dalton, feel how hot my sucking you has made me."

He slipped two fingers into his sister's cunt. "Oh, shit, Dahlia! You're burning up!"

"I know, Dalton!" Dahlia replied, humping against his hand.

"You're wet!"

"You made me wet, darling! Now fuck your big sis and fuck her good!"

Dalton pushed Dahlia onto her back and guided his still hard cock to her dripping cunt. He slid into her with ease.

Dahlia sighed at the feeling. "Does my cunt feel good to your cock, Dalton?"

He nodded jerkily. "It feels so fucking good!" He began pumping his dick into her tight, silky cunt. Every time she thrust upward felt like a squeeze of tight, wet silk around his steely cock.

"Oh, God, Dalton! You feel so good in my cunt! You're going to make me cum!"

"Oh, yes, Dahlia! I'm going to cum in your tight little cunt! Oh, fuck, yes! I'm cummmmmming! SWEEEEEETTTT FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!'

He shot his load into his sister's twitching pussy as she gushed sweet pussy juice all over his softening cock.

She kissed him deeply as he pulled his limp dick from her cunt. "We'll have to do that again, won't we, Dalton?"