Sisters' Misters Ch. 09

Story Info
Final Score.
15.4k words
4.53
56.6k
59

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,371 Followers

**** Final score

This chapter involves 18-year-old Megan and her 42-year-old mother, Karen, plus Megan's black-bred cousins, Chelsea, 18, and Jennifer, 22, along with their similarly pregnant mother, Katie, 40, (Karen's sister and Megan's aunt).

Eight different but ultimately related events are described in subtitled sections.

The chapter picks up where Chapter 8 ended with Megan revealing her pregnancy to her mother, Karen.

*****

Eighteen-year-old Megan stood there in the living room, hiking her shirt up and pulling her shorts down, to display her small but distinct baby bump for her 42-year-old mother, Karen, to see. It was indisputable evidence that the pregnancy test she took did, indeed, register a positive result.

Karen moved closer to her daughter, running her hand across and pressing her fingers over her teen's torso. The protrusion on Megan's skinny waistline was no illusion; it was firm to the touch. Megan wasn't flabby, she was pregnant.

"Oh Megan," Karen said, shaking her head, "how could you let this happen?! After seeing both your cousins and your aunt get knocked up, how could you do this?! Now you're pregnant too!"

"I didn't plan to do it, Mom," Megan said as her eyes started to tear up, "It just happened, that's all!"

"It didn't just happen!" Karen said angrily, "it happened because you let that nigger screw you like a whore! It won't be long before your belly gets big and everyone at school, and all over town, will know that you're pregnant. You'll get big and fat, then you'll be stuck with a little black bastard for the rest of your life!"

"You don't get to call Rodney a nigger!" Megan shouted, "and this little black bastard is your grandchild, whether you like it or not!"

"Does Rodney know that he got you pregnant?" Karen asked. "Do you think he even cares?"

"Yes, he cares!" Megan said emphatically, "We love each other! I told Rodney that I'm late with my period, but I haven't told him yet that he's my baby-daddy."

"My god, Megan," Karen said, "You're even talking like a nigger with that 'baby-daddy' bullshit!"

As angry as she was with her mother, Megan needed her support and embraced Karen as she started to cry. Karen returned the embrace and cried as well.

After a few minutes, Karen and Megan let go of each other. Karen wiped the tears from Megan's cheeks and promised they would talk a little later. Megan said she was going for a walk and would be back soon.

Megan walked over to her Cousin Chelsea and Aunt Katie's house, doing her best to compose herself and put on a happy face before she arrived. When Megan knocked on the door, she forced herself to smile. Chelsea answered the door, wearing a pair of stretchy pants and a large maternity top that tented over her broadly ballooning belly.

"Hey Megan," Chelsea said cheerfully, "what's up, Cuz?"

"Oh, not much," Megan said, quickly revising her answer to say, "Well, a lot, really. I came over to see if I can borrow some of your clothes."

"Oh sure!" Chelsea said with a smile. "You can borrow anything you'd like. It'll be a while before I can wear anything but these maternity clothes."

"Actually," Megan began, "I was talking about your maternity clothes."

Chelsea was dumbfounded for a moment, then her jaw dropped and she shrieked, "Oh my god! You mean you're pregnant?! Oh my god! That's so great! Congratulations!"

Chelsea grabbed Megan in a big hug, pressing her baby belly between them. Then Chelsea began pulling up Megan's shirt and running her hand over her tummy.

"Oh, yeah, I can feel it!" Chelsea shouted happily. "You've got a cute little baby bump already. You'll be showing in no time at all! It really grows fast! How far along are you?!"

"I'm not sure," Megan said, smiling meekly, "I think about 12 weeks. I haven't been to the doctor yet. I don't really need any maternity clothes yet, but I guess I will soon enough."

"Oh, you'll be surprised how soon you'll need bigger clothes!" Chelsea said, grinning. Then Chelsea pulled her top up to reveal her big bare belly and she said, "Just think, Megan, in another four or five months you'll look just like me! I can't wait to tell my sister Jen that you're knocked up too! That's four of us, all pregnant with black babies!"

Chelsea then got serious and asked, "Have you told your mother? How is she going to handle it?"

"I just told her," Megan said, fighting back more tears. "She is really pissed off. She basically said this is what I get for letting a nigger fuck me like a whore."

"Oh boy," Chelsea said sadly while stepping closer to give her cousin a reassuring hug. "Your mom is in shock. Hell, I'm in shock too! She'll come around. If she doesn't I'll get my mom to kick your mom's ass!"

Megan broke out in a nervous laugh and hugged Chelsea tightly.

Aunt Katie then started meandering into the room, holding her cellphone to her ear with one hand and rubbing her big baby belly with the other hand.

"Megan is here now, talking to Chelsea," Katie spoke into her phone. "Stop yelling, Karen. I can't understand what you're saying."

Katie then retreated toward her bedroom, still holding the phone. She could tell that her sister was upset and sensed that she should probably have their conversation in private.

Megan looked at Chelsea, frowning and shaking her head because she knew her mother was probably going to unload on Aunt Katie.

In her bedroom, Katie spoke on the phone with her sister Karen.

"What were you saying about Megan?" Katie asked.

"I was saying I hope you're happy. Megan is pregnant! And, of course, the baby is going to be black," Karen snarled.

"Oh that's great!" Katie burst out enthusiastically, adding, "Or don't you think so?"

"No it's not great!" Karen shot back. "Having my high school age daughter knocked up with a Negro is anything but great! But I thought you'd be happy about it. I mean, you're pregnant, along with both of your daughters, so it only stands to reason that you'd want to get my daughter pregnant too!"

"I didn't get Megan pregnant. You can't blame it on me!" Katie said angrily.

"You know what I mean, Katie," Karen said. "Megan has always looked up to you and Jennifer and Chelsea. When you all became sluts for those niggers she just followed in your footsteps!"

"From what I hear from Chelsea, Megan has been interested in black boys for a long time," Katie informed her, "She just never acted on it until she fell for Rodney, who seems to be a very nice young man, by the way."

"Well, what about those tattoos?" Karen asked. "I know for a fact that Chelsea went with Megan to the tattoo parlor. Now Megan's beautiful legs are scarred for life with that stupid shark and the Ace of Spades that you and your daughters all have!"

Katie corrected her sister, saying, "It's the Queen of Spades, not the Ace. I could take you to the tattoo parlor and you could get a rebel flag inked on your forehead!"

"That's not even funny," Karen retorted. "I'll just never understand why all of you, even my own daughter, had to spread your legs for black guys and let them plant their sperm in you!"

"You're right," Katie agreed. "You'll never understand it because you've never been with a black man. I won't say that you don't know what you're missing, but the fact is, you don't know."

"I've never been hit by a truck either," Karen said, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to throw myself in front of one!"

Katie then told Karen, "It's been almost two years since your husband died. You're still a beautiful, sexy, woman. You need to start going out. It would be a lot easier to handle Megan's 'situation' if you had a companion. There are lots of guys - white, black, Asian, whatever - who would jump at the chance to date you. Just don't be so close-minded. Make yourself happy for a change. Do it for yourself, and for Megan, and for your new grandchild."

Karen said, "You're right, in a way. I wish I did have someone to talk to about Megan, other than you. We're on opposite sides of the fence, but I need to vent somewhere!"

"Well, if you do need to vent, or fight with someone, you can always call me," Katie said. "Just go easy on Megan. That poor kid must be scared to death and she needs your love and support now more than ever."

Karen spoke next, "Well, I can't even think straight right now, but we should talk more when I calm down. I'm not looking for a role model, but you know more about being pregnant than Megan or me, so I'd like to talk to you about doctors and options and things.

"I'd be happy to help in any way I can," Katie assured her. "You know that we all love Megan. It's going to be alright, Karen."

"Well, I hope so, but I'm not sure how anything will ever be alright again," Karen sighed. "Talk to you later. Goodbye."

After ending the call, Katie left her bedroom and headed toward the living room where Chelsea and Megan were chatting.

"Well, congratulations Megan!" Katie shouted, "Or should I say, congratulations, Mommy!"

Katie, Chelsea and Megan all smiled and joined in a group hug. On the sly, Katie gave Chelsea a wink of her eye and Chelsea responded with a discreet nod of her head.

Their predictions about Megan and motherhood had been 100 percent accurate!

After a few more minutes of cheerful chit-chat about the stages of pregnancy, and what Megan should expect, Megan said it was time for her to go home and face the music again, meaning her angry mother.

Chelsea told Megan to wait just a minute because she had something to give her. Chelsea went to her bedroom and returned a minute later, holding her "black baby inside" maternity top.

"I can't wait to see you wearing this!" Chelsea said with a smile. "But maybe you should wait a little while before you model it for your mom!"

Baby Daddy

After Megan revealed to her mother, and then her cousin and aunt, that she was pregnant she was eager to tell her boyfriend, Rodney, that he had fathered a baby with her. But she wanted to do it in a special way. Rodney had to work his part-time job that evening, so they would not see each other until school the next day. When they encountered one another in the classes they shared, and sitting together at lunch, Megan said nothing and tried to act normal. After school, Rodney drove Megan to her house for the round of sex that had become almost a daily event for them.

Once the couple stepped into the house, they embraced and kissed, as usual, then went to Megan's bedroom. Megan and Rodney helped to undress each other, a ritual they both always enjoyed. Once she was totally nude, Megan stepped away from the bed and stood there, stretching her arms straight out at her sides.

"Now look at me, honey, and tell me what you see," Megan said with a smile.

"I see the most beautiful girl in the world," Rodney said.

"No, silly," Megan teased, "look closely and tell me what you see."

"Your long red hair is reaching almost to your perfect little butt," Rodney guessed.

"No," Megan said, smiling, "this has nothing to do with my hair."

"Well," Rodney began, trying to give the right answer, "I see that your pretty pink pussy looks lonely."

Megan laughed and said, "You can make my lonely pussy happy in a minute, but keep trying."

"I think maybe your tits look a little bigger," Rodney said, half-guessing.

"You know, you may be right," Megan said, cupping a boob in each hand, "but that's not what I meant." Megan thought that her breasts had already started to swell from her pregnancy, but she wasn't sure. They were definitely very tender.

"I thought you said you stopped growing a couple years ago," Rodney said, still a bit puzzled by Megan's little guessing game.

"I'm full-grown, but that doesn't mean I can't get bigger," Megan said, cryptically.

Then, smiling, Megan pointed her finger to the area around her navel. Rodney focused on her belly, then stepped in to take a closer look. He reached out his hand and rubbed it over the small baby bump emerging a few inches above her pussy.

Rodney went slack-jawed, then began to stammer, "Is that, are you, is it..."

"Yes, Darling, you made me pregnant!" Megan gushed while embracing Rodney. "You're a daddy now! We're going to have a baby!"

Rodney didn't say a word. He just squeezed Megan's naked body tight and kissed her mouth, both of them kissing as hard as they could while smiling at the same time. After they broke off their kiss, they just smiled and gazed into each other's eyes. Rodney spoke first.

"You said your period was late. Did you take a pregnancy test?"

"It was positive," Megan answered, "and my boobs are sore and I've been feeling queasy in the morning, and now I'm starting to show just a tiny bit. I'll go to the doctor this week, but there's really no doubt. You knocked me up good!"

Megan then grabbed Rodney's quickly stiffening penis in her hand and said, "This is the big black cock that got me in trouble!"

Then she wrapped her fingers around Rodney's large scrotum, and with a big grin she said, "I should have cut these balls off with scissors before you pumped all that black sperm into me!"

Rodney chuckled, then got more serious and wrapped his dark and muscular arms around Megan before he said, "I know you didn't want to have a baby just yet, but you know that I love you more than anything or anyone. You've never looked more beautiful than you do right now."

Megan and Rodney fell onto the bed and began kissing passionately and running their hands all over each other. Both were so excited and aroused that there was no need for foreplay.

Rodney put his hand on Megan's pussy. It was soaking wet.

"I think being pregnant is making you horny," Rodney said. "You're really wet."

"I am horny, honey," Megan purred. "I've been horny all day. I wanted to rip your clothes off and fuck you in the middle of the cafeteria today. I need you to fuck me so bad!"

Megan laid on her back and reached her arms out, inviting Rodney to touch his chest to her tits and slide his big black cock into her pussy. Megan lifted her head off the pillow and watched, saying "Yes, that's what I need. I never get tired of watching and feeling your black cock when you push into my pale white slit."

"Oh, that's it, Sweetheart!" Megan said loudly as Rodney eased his cock into her. Megan started moving her ass up and down under Rodney and he picked up on her motion, ramming her pussy with rapid and noisy thrusts.

"I love your cunt!" Rodney grunted as he fucked Megan hard, causing her to shriek in a string of orgasms over the course of several minutes.

When Rodney began to pump harder and jam his cock deeper into Megan she knew that he was about to cum.

"Oh, yes!" Megan yelled. "Fill me with your cum. I love it so much when you cum in me! That's why I'm pregnant!"

Hearing Megan's words caused Rodney to erupt and he grunted, "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" with every wet blast from the tip of his cock.

The contrasting couple panted and kissed. They left their sex organs in position, his cock buried deep in her pussy. Her legs remained wrapped around his lower back, holding him to her and in her. She could feel Rodney's excess cum trickling as it slowly oozed out of her and ran down into her butt crack.

Megan began to speak.

"It's kind of ironic, honey, but yesterday, before my mother found out I was pregnant, she actually told me that if we're going to keep having sex I should go on the pill. She wanted me to go on the pill." Megan said softly. "Up until now, you know, she just wanted me to save myself for marriage and she never would have gone along with me taking the pill."

"But first, Mom wanted me to take a pregnancy test to make sure it wasn't too late for me to get on birth control. She got really pissed off when I told her it was."

Rodney just gazed into Megan's green eyes and nodded occasionally, allowing her to share her thoughts.

"Tomorrow," Megan began, "I'd like you to stay here a while after we fuck. I'll tell my mother that I'm fixing dinner for the three of us. She needs to get used to having you around."

"Whatever you say, baby," Rodney said. "I like the idea of being around you more. And besides, I've never had a chance to taste your cooking!"

Megan laughed and said, "Well, I hope you like spaghetti with a jar of Ragu sauce and a bag of tossed salad because that's the best dish on my menu!"

Karen's horizons broaden

Over the next few weeks, Megan and her mother reached an uneasy truce. Karen was still very disappointed in Megan for getting pregnant with a black baby but she resigned herself to the situation and resolved to support her only child as she progressed through the nine-month process.

As for Megan, it didn't take long for her to accept and then embrace her pregnancy. She examined her own reflection in the bathroom mirror every day and took pictures of herself as her baby bump went from barely visible to clearly obvious. Megan enjoyed wearing her regular clothes in the early months because skimpier styles tended to highlight her condition. She was getting a belly on her and people could see it, causing them to wonder whether it was the result of overeating or careless sex. She had a couple of tight little tops with a bare midriff that made her boobs look huge and left her exposed belly poking out nicely. She loved it when she would run into people she hadn't seen for a while and they would awkwardly ask her if she was pregnant. Megan was pleasantly surprised one day when her mother suggested that they go shopping together for maternity clothes. Megan told Karen that Chelsea was going to provide her hand-me-downs but her mom insisted that Megan should pick out a few new tops of her own that would look pretty on her.

Rodney became an almost constant visitor at the home of Megan and Karen. Several evenings a week Rodney would be on the living room couch cuddling with Megan as they watched TV. Frequently, Karen would pull into her driveway after work and would find Rodney's car parked there. Karen's expectations for Rodney were low but she was glad that he was around, at least, nurturing Megan instead of simply abandoning her and the baby he had planted in her. When they thought Karen had gone to sleep or was otherwise occupied, Megan and Rodney would often sneak off to the bedroom to fuck each other. Karen turned a blind eye to their interludes and Megan usually exercised some discretion in deference to her mom. A couple of times Megan and Rodney knew that Karen knew what they were up to, and it made the sex a little more naughty and exciting. Karen still disapproved of her daughter's promiscuity but was realistic enough to know that it didn't really matter much at that point. Karen also accepted that her daughter and the young black man that she partnered with would be the parents of her grandchild.

In her professional life, Karen was the general manager of a large department store. The store was undergoing a floor-to-ceiling remodel, taking place while it remained open for business. The renovation required daily coordination between store management and the construction crew. The construction supervisor was a highly capable and well respected contractor whose given name was Robert, but he was known to everyone as "Bo". Bo was a combination of burly construction boss and intelligent facilitator. He was in his late 30s and was black.

At first, Karen was not happy to have to work with a black man, fearing that he would lack the skillset and work ethic to successfully transform her store. But, as the project progressed, Karen received positive feedback from her bosses at the corporate level. She hated to admit it to herself, but Bo was making her look good.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,371 Followers