Sisters' Misters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

At least once a day Bo would come to Karen's office to discuss the next day's work and what it would require. Karen found that Bo was easy to talk with and their meetings became friendly except for an occasional conflict over Karen's desire to do business and Bo's construction timeline. When the project reached a point where some extended planning was required Bo suggested that they meet after hours to more thoroughly discuss matters. Bo had a dinner meeting in mind.

In her own mind, Karen was not sure that dinner with Bo was a good idea. She did not want Bo to think that she was interested in anything other than business. On the other hand, she recalled that her sister Katie had labeled her as "close-minded". Karen asked herself whether she would decline the meeting if Bo were a white man and she had to concede that she was only having reservations because he was black. If anyone were to see them together she would set them straight by stating that it was strictly business. Besides, this would give her ammunition if any of her family suggested again that she was patently racist. She could tell them that she had socialized with a black man and, in her case at least, it did not lead to sexual intercourse.

When Bo suggested a second time that they meet over dinner, Karen said, "Dinner would give us a chance to really go over things, but it will be strictly business. My husband passed away almost two years ago and I have not been out with anyone, socially, since then."

"Absolutely," Bo answered. "I'm sure we'll wander off the topic of the store project a little, because you're so easy to talk to, but we have a lot to go over and you're too busy during your work day."

After Karen accepted Bo's offer he said he would pick her up at her home at 7 pm Friday.

Karen told Megan that she had a business dinner to attend on Friday evening. Megan told her mom that it would be fine because Rodney was bringing her home after school and they would be going out later to see a movie and get a bite to eat.

When Friday rolled around Karen rushed home from work and dressed for the dinner with Bo. She was careful to wear something conservative and professional. Karen waited for Bo's car to pull into the driveway, and as soon as it did, she headed out the door, telling Megan and Rodney, who were sitting close together on the couch, that she was leaving. As soon as the front door closed behind Karen, Megan and Rodney dashed off to her bedroom to fuck.

As Karen approached and opened the passenger side door to Bo's car, Bo joked, "Wow, that's the first time that I've ever seen a woman who was ready early!"

Karen just smiled as she entered the car. Bo thought to himself that Karen obviously doesn't want someone to see who she's with.

Bo took Karen to one of the nicest restaurants in town, joking that he could put the tab on his expense account since it was a business meeting. As soon as they were seated at a table for two at the back of the swanky eatery, Bo said that he was going to order a Martini and asked Karen if she would join him. Karen said she wasn't much of a drinker, just a glass of wine now and then, but said she had always wanted to try a Martini.

After the waiter delivered two Martinis to their table, Karen sipped hers and said it was strong, but quite tasty. A few minutes later, they ordered appetizers and entrees. As soon as Bo's Martini glass was empty the waiter brought two more to the table.

Karen got down to business and she and Bo had a very productive discussion of how they would handle the next challenging phase of the remodel. Bo sensed that they had made some real progress and then asked Karen to tell him more about herself.

"Well, you know I'm a widow and I have an 18-year-old daughter who'll graduate from high school in a few weeks," Karen said.

"You don't look old enough to have a grown child," Bo said, dishing out a welcome compliment to Karen.

Bo continued speaking, "I was married for eight years before we divorced. My ex and I tried to have a child but it never happened. I don't know if the problem was with her or me, but by the time we got serious about talking to fertility specialists, we drifted apart. She moved away and we lost touch. I don't know if she ever did become a mother."

"I tried for two years before I became pregnant with Megan," Karen related. "Then we tried for years to have another child but never did. Unfortunately, my daughter doesn't have any fertility issues. She's three months pregnant, even though she says she tried to be careful. It's sad that people who want children can't have them and people who shouldn't have them always do."

"So, you're going to be grandma?!" Bo said, smiling. "You know, it'll probably be a blessing in disguise. I'm sure with your good looks the baby will be beautiful, or handsome!"

"Well, thank you for the compliment and encouragement," Karen said. "I really hope it turns out for the best." Karen was thinking to herself that Megan's baby won't resemble her grandmother very much because it will be black, but she felt no need to let Bo think that she was accepting of interracial relations.

Bo and Karen continued talking during their leisurely meal and each had a third Martini. Karen was becoming a bit inebriated, and a little fond of Bo, but she mentally fought it. He was a really nice guy, she thought to herself, but she could never have a relationship with a black man.

After he paid the tab, Bo suggested that they go to a nightclub for some more drinks or whatever. Karen politely declined, saying that dinner was wonderful but she was getting tired and needed to get home.

Bo drove Karen to her house and parked the car. When she got out and started walking toward her front door he followed her.

"Do you have a few minutes to sit and talk?" Bo asked Karen as she fumbled in her purse for her door key. She discovered how much the Martinis had impaired her motor skills.

"No," Karen said, "I really need to get some rest, but thanks again for dinner. I think we really accomplished a lot with the renovation project."

When Karen finally put her key in the doorknob Bo leaned into her. She turned to say a final goodnight and he kissed her on the lips. Karen was visibly startled and accepted the kiss but did nothing to reciprocate, pulling away after a brief moment.

"Well, thanks again," Karen said. "I'll see you Monday at the store. Goodnight."

Karen entered her home and closed the door on Bo.

As soon as she got inside her house, Karen leaned against the doorframe for support and took a deep breath.

"Holy shit!" she thought to herself. "I just kissed a black man. Well, actually, he kissed me, but still, it was a kiss. It's a good thing that I have more self-control than the other females in this family or we might have gone too far."

Karen stumbled into her bedroom and undressed, then she went into her master bath and stared herself in the mirror. She was happy that she was still attractive enough to have a guy wine and dine her, then try to get romantic. Too bad that he's black, she thought to herself. She puckered her lips in the mirror and marveled over the fact that a black man's lips had touched them. After she used the toilet Karen collapsed on her bed and passed out to sleep.

Karen woke the next morning with a slight headache. She went to the bathroom and again glanced at her lips in the mirror and thought about the kiss. All weekend long, she obsessed over Bo. She kept telling herself that she could never be intimate with a black man because it just wasn't right, but she found as the hours passed that she was losing her resolve. She was conflicted because she prided herself on being the one person in her family who had not "gone black", but on the other hand, she was shamefully thrilled by the prospect. Every time she saw her pale-skinned, redheaded daughter kissing her black boyfriend, which was pretty much all weekend, Karen thought about how Bo kissed her. By Sunday evening, Karen decided that she would go out with Bo again.

On Monday, Bo stopped by Karen's office to discuss the week's construction activity. It was strictly business and the meeting only lasted about 10 minutes. As Bo got out of his chair, in front of Karen's desk, Karen told him that she really did enjoy their dinner. Bo agreed that the food was delicious and he turned and walked out of the office.

The next day, Bo came to Karen's office again for their daily meeting on the remodel. After about two minutes of discussing paint colors Karen abruptly changed the subject and told Bo that she would really like to have dinner again, if he was interested.

"Well, I don't think we have any pressing problems with the project," Bo said, "so if we do dinner again it would be a more personal thing."

Karen gave Bo her best smile and said, "I'd like it to be more personal."

Bo smiled too and said, "You know, I got the distinct impression that you weren't interested in anything but the work, but if you'd like to have dinner and not talk about the store at all, I'd be happy to get together.

"No business this time," Karen said, smiling again, "just us."

Bo was still a little unsure about whether Karen was interested in him, and he didn't want to spend another fortune on dinner and drinks, only to have the door slammed in his face.

"You could come by my place after work tomorrow," Bo suggested. "I'm a pretty darned good cook. I could fix us dinner and we could watch a movie on HBO, or something.

"That sounds great!" Karen said. "Just jot down your address on this pad and I'll see you tomorrow after work."

The next morning, Karen woke before her alarm. She was jittery with anticipation of her dinner at Bo's place. She picked out one of her nicest dresses and put some extra makeup in her purse, to apply after work. She had forgotten to tell Megan that she wouldn't be home for dinner, so she left her daughter a note.

All day long, Karen had second thoughts about seeing Bo that evening. She imagined the best and the worst, even thinking that he might rape her. What was she thinking, agreeing to meet him alone at his place?

In her office, as her daily meeting with Bo wrapped up, Karen almost begged off, but didn't have the nerve. Bo quietly told her to turn left when she left the store, then right at the Chevron station two miles down the road. His townhouse was two blocks in, on the right. He said she could park next to his blue pickup truck.

"About 5:30?" Bo asked.

"5:30 is fine," Karen answered, forcing a smile.

When Karen arrived at Bo's home she rang the doorbell. It took Bo a minute to open the door. Karen fought the urge to turn and run.

"Hi Karen," Bo said as she stepped inside, "Glad you could make it."

Bo gave Karen a friendly hello hug. Karen noticed that he was wearing a nice, manly cologne. She wanted to kick herself for not thinking to use some perfume. It had been over 20 years since she went on a date, if that's what this was, and she had forgotten how intoxicating fragrances could be to members of the opposite sex.

After the hug and friendly greeting, Karen began to relax and felt more at ease. She decided that she was going to enjoy the evening.

Bo said, "I already made your Martini," as he handed Karen the cocktail and held another for himself.

Karen said, "Oh, thank you, Bo," and she leaned toward him and kissed him on the lips.

Bo smiled and said, "I'll make you another drink if you'll give me another kiss."

"Well, I think I owed you one from the other night," Karen said with a grin. "We're even now!"

Bo raised his glass and said, "Here's a toast to getting even!"

Bo and Karen clinked their glasses together and laughed.

Bo directed Karen to a bar stool at the island countertop facing the kitchen. Karen sat there, sipping her Martini, and watched as Bo worked in the kitchen, putting a tray of crackers and chips with his homemade spinach and artichoke dip on the granite counter near Karen and chopping vegetables for his signature salad.

They laughed and talked like old friends, mostly about food and cooking, but touching on other topics too. With the flair of an expert bartender, Bo theatrically poured gin and vermouth into a shaker and then topped off Karen's Martini glass before filling his own.

When Karen took her first sip of her second Martini, Bo said, "Another drink means you owe me another kiss."

As Karen sat on the bar stool, Bo took the Martini glass from her hand and set it on the counter. Then he put his hand on her shoulder and leaned down to kiss her on her lips again, this time holding the kiss for several seconds. Karen loved the feel of Bo's full and soft lips as they covered hers.

Karen told Bo "now I owe one" and she tilted her head and closed her eyes while their mouths made contact again. They held the kiss for even longer that time.

"If we keep trading kisses for Martinis we'll get drunk and I'll never get dinner ready," Bo said, smiling as he sidestepped back into the kitchen.

"I can't wait to taste your cooking," Karen said, "and I can't wait to taste more kisses."

Bo set his dining table, complete with candles, as he and Karen continued laughing and talking, mostly about movies they loved and television shows they hated. Karen was amazed at how much she had in common with this large and rugged black man.

Karen's sister Katie came to mind and Karen unintentionally giggled out loud when she thought about what Katie would think if she could only see her now.

"What's so funny?" Bo asked.

"Oh nothing," Karen answered, still smiling. "It must be the Martini."

"They will sneak up on you and make you silly," Bo said, "kind of like me" he added with a grin.

Bo kept busy in the kitchen, preparing dinner, and Karen enjoyed watching him and engaging in adult conversation. Bo announced that dinner was served and he brought the food to the dining table and pulled out a chair for Karen to be seated. They took their time, eating, drinking, talking and laughing at the table. After dinner, Bo cleared the dirty dishes and put them in the kitchen sink, telling Karen that he would tidy up later.

Karen had something on her mind that she wanted to tell Bo.

"The other night, when you kissed me at my front door, I pulled away because I was afraid we'd go too far," Karen told Bo. "Tonight, I'd like to go as far as we can. I never thought I could have a relationship with a black man, but you've changed my mind."

"Really?" Bo asked, "You've never been with a brother?"

"No, never" Karen said sincerely, "I never have and never thought I would. To be honest, I've never had much use for black people. I tried not to like you when you started working in my store, but I couldn't help myself.

Bo looked into Karen's blue eyes and said, "You know I'm going to fuck you tonight, and it will be different than when you got fucked by your husband."

"I know," Karen said with a small smile. "I hope I make you happy. My husband is the only man I've ever had sex with. I was a virgin when we married. I don't have much experience and it's been a while."

Bo smiled, took Karen by the hand, and suggested that she pick a movie as he led her from the dining table to the couch facing the television. Bo used the remote control to scroll through the available movies on HBO and Karen picked one. She really didn't expect to pay much attention to the film. She wanted Bo to pay attention to her.

As the movie started, Bo sat close to Karen and put his arm around her shoulder. She turned toward him and he kissed her. Karen kissed him back. The kissing went on non-stop and it didn't take long before their tongues were exploring each other's mouths.

"I feel like a kid in high school again," Karen said when they came up for air. "It's been a long time since I made out with a guy. Of course, in high school, good girls did not kiss black boys," she said, chuckling.

"Do you like kissing a black guy, Karen?" Bo asked.

"It's not half bad," Karen said with a big smile. "Much better than I expected, actually!"

Karen then moved in to kiss Bo even more affectionately.

Bo moved his hand to caress Karen's breast and she moved her hand to cover his. She made no move to stop the fondling, silently encouraging Bo to continue.

"Let me see your tits," Bo said as he reached behind Karen to unzip her dress.

"I'll have to take my dress off," Karen stated as she started to slide the dress off her shoulders.

"Good idea," Bo said, as he helped to slide the dress down and off. Then he said "you don't need this" as he unhooked Karen's bra.

Karen pulled her bra off and tossed it aside with a smile. She sat on the couch, wearing nothing but her panties.

Bo began to massage Karen's bare boobs with his hands. The contrast of his black hands moving over her pale white tits was erotic to Karen. The feel of his hands, rough and calloused from years of swinging a hammer, was equally arousing.

Karen was constantly comparing Bo's kisses and caresses with the ones she held in the memory of her late husband. Everything about Bo's moves and actions was rougher and tougher than she'd ever experienced. Bo wore a closely-trimmed beard and the hair on his face felt scruffy as opposed to her husband's smoothly shaved cheeks, not to mention the contrast in color.

Karen moaned as Bo squeezed and sucked on her tits and stroked Bo's head and shoulders as he buried his face in her chest.

Bo planted a couple of kisses on each of Karen's engorged nipples and then sat up.

"Open my zipper, Karen," Bo directed.

Karen knew that the moment of reckoning had arrived. She reached over to Bo's lap and got a preview of his package based on the bulge in his pants. Using both hands, she held his trousers and pulled down the zipper. Then, without any further prompting from Bo, Karen unfastened his belt too and reached into his undershorts to grasp his penis.

"Oh my god!" Karen exclaimed, "I just knew that you'd be huge and you are! I know that lots of white women take these big black cocks all the time (like her daughter and every other family member) but I don't know how they do it!"

Karen wrapped her hand around Bo's cock and said quietly, "Never in a million years did I think I'd ever touch a big black cock. Let's get your pants out of the way."

Karen pulled down Bo's pants and then his underwear, leaving his penis fully exposed. She wrapped her hand around it and lifted it. It felt heavy and warm.

"It's so big and black, darker than the rest of you," Karen said softly. "It's - I don't know - mesmerizing? I always thought white women who had sex with black guys were sluts or whores, but I can't get over this thing."

Karen started to run her hand up and down Bo's shaft, then started to slowly jack it up and down, feeling it become more erect in her fingers.

"That feels real good, baby," Bo whispered.

A big drop of precum started to ooze from the peehole. Karen took her other hand and rubbed the clear fluid around Bo's dickhead, then she slid sideways on the couch so she could lower her face to Bo's lap and she began to kiss his cock.

"I can't believe I'm going to suck a black dick," Karen said, pausing her kissing and licking for a moment, "but I just have to do it."

Karen took Bo's cock into her mouth and began moving it in and out, trying to take in as much as she could.

"That's it, Karen, Bo said, "Suck my cock. Take that big black nigger cock in your mouth. You like sucking that nigger cock, don't you, baby?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Karen hummed, continuing to work her tongue over Bo's cock as she wrapped her lips around it. Karen went at it for several minutes.

Bo put his hand under Karen's chin and lifted her off his dick, then he said, "Kiss me, you beautiful cocksucker!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers