Sisters' Misters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,371 Followers

Karen smiled and attacked Bo's mouth with hers, hoping he could taste his own cock on her tongue.

"Are you ready to get fucked by a nigger, Karen?" Bo asked with a little grin.

"I'm more than ready," Karen said, "I want you to shove your big black cock into my pussy and fuck me harder than my husband ever did!"

"I like it when you talk dirty, Karen," Bo said. "Keep it up, you nigger loving slut!"

"I'm not a nigger lover, or a slut, yet," Karen said, "but you can make me one!"

"Let's go to my bedroom," Bo suggested.

Bo stood up and offered Karen a hand. She was naked except for her panties and she proudly displayed her ample tits and her shapely and well-proportioned frame. Her dress and bra were on the floor beside the couch. Bo was wearing nothing but a pullover shirt, having stripped his pants and underwear.

Inside the bedroom, Bo and Karen embraced and kissed. Bo took Karen by her arms and eased her backwards to sit on the bed. He pulled off his shirt, leaving himself totally naked. His cock was standing at full attention. Bo took hold of Karen's panties and pulled them off, with her lifting her ass off the bed to assist. Karen's pussy was unshaven.

"That's a nice, bushy, white pussy you've got there," Bo said with a grin.

"I'm sorry, honey," Karen said, using her first endearing term for Bo, "I guess I should have shaved it for you, but I wasn't totally sure that we'd be making love. I mean I didn't know that you'd be fucking me tonight. I can shave it tomorrow, if you want me to."

"No, leave it," Bo said, "Your cunt looks sexy with all that hair around it. If I decide I want it smooth I'll let you know."

"Whatever you want, Bo," Karen said, smiling as she leaned back and put her heels on the bed, spreading her knees apart and offering Bo a good view and open access to her hairy pussy.

Bo took Karen's hand and lifted her off the bed, then pulled down the comforter and the top sheet.

"Can we do it doggie style?" Karen asked.

"Sure, baby," Bo chuckled, embracing Karen again. "I would have guessed that you're more the missionary-style type."

"I'd like to do it that way too," Karen said softly, "so I can see your face and kiss you, but I just want you to fuck me from behind first."

Karen didn't let on that ever since she barged in on her daughter, Megan, when she had her ass in the air was getting her pussy pounded by Rodney's big black cock, she hadn't been able to get the image out of her head. At first sight, Karen hated seeing her daughter being fucked that way by a black guy, but at the same time, on another level, she loved it too. Karen had played the scene over and over again in her mind, especially when she masturbated. Now, she wanted to be fucked just like her daughter!

Karen positioned herself on the mattress, just as she remembered Megan, on her knees and elbows, at the foot of the bed. Bo stepped into position and began to rub his cock on Karen's pussy. It was wet and ready.

When Karen felt the first few inches of Bo's cock entering her she let out an "ooh" and turned her head to see Bo's black body right behind her. She thought to herself "I'm really getting fucked by a nigger, the same as my little girl!"

Karen got an even bigger naughty thrill when she thought to herself that her daughter got fucked just this way and now she's pregnant!

Bo shoved another third of his cock into Karen, causing her to squeal and say, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me Bo!"

"A couple more inches and you'll really know you're getting fucked!" Bo said, as continued to press into Karen with both hands resting on her bare ass.

"Oh, fuck Bo! You're so big! I've never been fucked like this!"

With Karen's tight pussy stretched enough to take his cock, Bo started thrusting, slowly at first and quickly picking up speed.

"Oh fuck!" Karen moaned. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

It took about a minute before Karen had her first orgasm, and it was better than any she ever had with her late husband.

After several minutes of pistoning Karen's cunt, Bo grunted, "I love your pussy! I'm going to cum in it soon!"

Karen shouted "wait, honey!" as she pulled forward to dislodge Bo's big black cock.

"What's the matter, baby?" Bo asked, thinking that Karen was going to ask him not to cum inside her.

"I want to see your face when you cum," Karen said as she turned around and scooted across the sheets to lie on her back with her legs spread.

"Let me see you shove your big, black, nigger cock into me!" Karen growled.

"Tell me you're not a nigger lover now!" Bo said, smiling and looking Karen in the face as he easily slid his cock into her pussy.

Karen watched the cock enter her and moaned deliriously "Oh, yes! Yes! I'm a nigger lover. Shove that big black cock deep inside me and cum in me you handsome nigger! Shoot your black sperm into me. Everyone else gets nigger sperm in their pussy! Now I want it too!

Bo didn't know exactly what Karen meant by "everyone else" because he wasn't yet aware that Karen's daughter, sister and both nieces had all been knocked up by black guys. Bo assumed that Karen was saying she wanted to do what so many white women were doing.

"Your pussy was made for this, baby" Bo muttered. "You were born to fuck nigger dicks, you gorgeous blond slut!

"Yes, yes, yes!" Karen panted. "Just fuck the fuck out of me!"

Bo started pounding Karen harder and she screamed in ecstasy, then he tensed up and let his cum stream into her, grunting "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!"

Bo gradually slowed to a stop, then he chuckled. Karen smiled too as they both breathed heavily in unison, her boobs resting under his hairy chest, both still connected by his cock in her pussy. They traded kisses.

"You know, baby, you might be pregnant now, just like your teenaged daughter," Bo said with a grin.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Karen said with another smile. "But it's not very likely. Some women my age are still fertile, but most of us aren't. Besides, my husband and I tried for years to have more kids and we only had Megan. And you said your wife never could get pregnant."

"That's true," Bo said. "Well, I'm glad you like me to cum in you bareback because I hate using condoms."

"And I love feeling you shoot your cum in me," Karen said, looking Bo in the eyes as he lay on top of her. "I'll be your slut, honey, if you'll promise to fuck me again."

"Oh, don't worry, baby," Bo said, "I'm going to fuck you, a lot. I'll fuck you again tonight and at least once in the morning."

Karen lifted her head and French-kissed Bo, then she said, "I want to spend the night in your bed, but I can't. I have to work in the morning. I have to go home but I can come back tomorrow. You don't have to fix dinner or anything. We can just fuck after work."

"Tomorrow night is my poker night, baby," Bo said, immediately seeing the disappointment in Karen's face. "What time does your secretary take her lunch break?"

"She's called an administrative assistant," Karen informed Bo, "and she takes her break at 12:30."

"Wear a skirt and have your panties off," Bo said, smiling, "I'll be in your office at 12:30 tomorrow and I'll fuck you on your desk."

"Oh, honey, that is so wrong!" Karen said, "But, I'll be ready for you! I won't sleep tonight thinking about it!"

"Good!" Bo said. "Can you come back here after work on Friday? I'll fuck you all night, baby."

"I'll be here Friday, same time, same place," Karen said. "I'll make some excuse to let Megan know that I won't be home that night. She'll be happy because she'll be able to have her boyfriend spend the night too, since I won't be there. Just think, Megan and I will be getting fucked at the same time!"

Karen reluctantly rolled out of bed and Bo helped her get dressed for the drive home. She didn't wipe the cum off her pussy because she wanted to feel "dirty" with black jizz oozing out of her and pooling in her underpants. Before she left, Bo embraced her and they kissed passionately.

"Don't forget to come by my office tomorrow," Karen chuckled. "We have some pressing matters to go over!"

A blessed event

Karen never thought she could have a relationship with a black man, but she gradually and happily came to realize that she was wrong. Still, she was conflicted. She had always felt contempt and disdain for females who dated men outside their own race, but now she was one of them. She criticized people, including members of her own family, who were obsessed with sex and controlled by their carnal urges, but fucking a big black cock had now become her obsession. As a female, her very existence was defined by her ability to satisfy her male. She was the cow and he was the bull.

As much as Karen enjoyed her time with Bo she was still not prepared to reveal her infatuation and primal desires publicly. It did not go unnoticed to Bo, who was a bit conflicted himself. He realized from things that Karen said and related to him that she had been bigoted and prejudiced, but he took pride in knowing that he was changing her from a hater to a lover. When he saw Karen go to her knees to take his black cock into her mouth, or he heard her begging him to fuck her and dump his black sperm in her, he felt great satisfaction. But Bo was personally hurt, and a bit insulted, to know that Karen had not yet told her daughter or anyone else that she was dating him, a black man. Bo was still not aware that Karen's daughter and others in her family were carrying black babies, and that Karen had been extremely critical of them for doing what she now loved to do. Bo doubted that their relationship would blossom further until Karen was willing to publicly acknowledge him.

Megan did not know, at first, what had gotten into her mother but she was happy that Karen was increasingly tolerant of both her progressing pregnancy and her black boyfriend. When Karen began to go out to dinner frequently and didn't come home a couple of nights, Megan assumed, correctly, that her mom, the unhappy widow, was dating someone. Still, Megan was shocked one day when she put a load of underwear into the washing machine and found a pair of her mother's panties, stiff and crusty with dried cum. Megan decided to ask her mother if she was seeing someone.

"Mom, I've been wanting to ask you," Megan began, "whether you're seeing someone because you seem to be going out a lot lately."

"Well, yes, Megan, I have been seeing someone," Karen responded.

"I thought so," Megan said, smiling, "Is he like Daddy was?"

"No, no, he's really nothing like your father was," Karen answered, thinking to herself that her late husband was white and Bo was black. Plus Bo was a hell of a lot better in bed!

"Well, I'm happy for you," Megan said, giving her mother a rare hug, "you seem much happier too. You haven't been bitching at me for getting knocked up, or even having Rodney in my bedroom once in a while. I'd like to meet him some time."

"Maybe you will, Sweetie, some time," Karen said.

Megan told her cousin Chelsea about her mom's new and improved disposition. Chelsea couldn't believe that her Aunt Karen was actually allowing Rodney to spend the night occasionally. At Chelsea's suggestion, Katie called Karen and invited her and Megan to come over for some "girl talk" and dinner.

Just for fun, Megan decided to wear the "black baby inside" top that Chelsea had given her. When Karen saw it, she surprised Megan by saying, "Oh, you're wearing that top. Well, your baby bump is getting big enough that you need to start wearing maternity clothes, and I'm sure Chelsea and Katie will get a kick out of seeing you wear it!"

When they got to Katie and Chelsea's house, everyone did get a big laugh out of seeing the black baby blouse on Megan. Megan, Katie and Chelsea were also each a little surprised to see Karen going along with the little joke and laughing just as hard as anyone.

During the round of hello hugs, Karen patted Chelsea's enormous belly and said, "Chelsea, I hope we have time for dinner before you go into labor! I swear you look like you're ready to pop that baby girl out any minute now!"

"Believe, me, Aunt Karen," Chelsea said, holding her belly with both hands, "It's been a lot of fun, being pregnant and all, but I'm ready to get this over with now!"

"That's because you've discovered that fucking is more trouble than it's worth when you're due in two weeks!" Katie said, bringing laughs from everyone.

Chelsea said, "Go ahead and laugh, Megan, and you too, Mom, because you two can still fuck all you want, but your time will come soon enough!"

"Geez, Chelsea!" Megan said, "Not in front of my mom!"

"Oh, that's all right," Karen said, smiling, "I wasn't born yesterday. 'Fucking all you want' is what got you girls knocked up, after all. And Megan, since we're on the subject of fucking, you and Rodney were pretty noisy last night after I went to bed!"

"Holy shit!" Katie exclaimed, "My sister really has turned over a new leaf and I've got to say that I like the new Karen!"

"So, Aunt Karen," Chelsea began, "I hear that you've been going out a lot lately. Anyone special?"

"Well, yes, he is pretty special," Karen said, "He's someone I met at work."

"Now's your chance, Sis," Katie chimed in, "I'm sure your special friend is very nice, but you really should hook up with a black guy and see what you've been missing!"

"Oh yeah," Karen chuckled, "and I can join the pregnant with a black baby club, along with you three, but that's not going to happen!"

Karen thought about telling them that her special friend actually was black, but she decided not to say anything more at that point.

The two moms and two cousins had more fun gabbing and eating dinner, then ended the evening on a refreshingly positive note.

A few days later, Karen and Bo went out to dinner. As they were each enjoying their second pre-meal Martini, one of Karen's employees at the store happened by their table and stopped to say hello. The employee could barely hide her surprise at seeing Karen in the company of Bo, the black construction boss. After some brief small talk, Karen told the woman she would appreciate it if she didn't tell everyone in the store that she'd seen her socializing. The employee promised to be discreet, but Karen knew that everyone in the store would probably find out that she was dating Bo.

Bo was a clearly perturbed and he asked Karen, "Are you ashamed to be seen with me, Karen?"

Karen thought fast and said, "No, no, not all, sweetheart! It's just that I'm paying you to do the remodeling at the store and it really doesn't look good that we're out together, drinking and everything."

Bo nodded his head and smiled a little, but he didn't know whether he really believed Karen's explanation.

Karen and Bo were halfway through their entrees when Karen's cell phone rang. She saw that it was her sister, Katie, calling and told Bo that she needed to answer the call.

"Oh, my gosh," Karen said, "That was my sister. Her daughter, my niece, Chelsea, is in labor and it's going real fast. They want me to come to the hospital."

"Okay, we're out of here," Bo said, signaling for the server to bring their check. "I'll drive you to the hospital. Do you want me to drop you off, or wait in the car, or what?"

Karen realized that if she told Bo that she didn't want him to accompany her it would probably end their romance and ruin her better-than-ever sex life. It was time for her to come clean.

"I'd really appreciate it, honey," Karen began, "if you could come with me to the hospital. If it's going to be an all-nighter you can leave and I'll get a ride home, but I'm getting nervous. My daughter will be going through the same thing in a few months and I could really use some moral support right now."

Bo was relieved to hear that Karen wanted him and he said, "Don't worry baby. I'm here for you."

Bo quickly drove to the hospital and parked his truck. He took Karen's arm and led her through the lobby, to the elevator, and into the waiting room.

Megan and Rodney were there, sitting in chairs facing toward a TV, away from the door. Karen went straight to Megan and gave her a hug. Megan immediately updated Karen on how Chelsea started having pains, just before her water broke, and she had to drive her to the hospital. Meanwhile, Rodney and Bo were eyeing each other and trying to figure out where they each fit in. Bo knew right away that the pregnant teenager hugging Karen had to be her daughter, Megan, but the fellow who seemed to be with her was black, and Karen never mentioned that Megan's baby-daddy was black. Rodney also noticed that the man who was obviously accompanying Karen was black. Karen had a reputation as a racist, so could she really be hanging out with a black man?

After she finished her breathless update, Megan looked beyond her mother's face and noticed, for the first time, that a big black man was gently putting his arm around her mother's shoulder. Megan's jaw dropped open. Karen saw that her daughter was astounded.

"Megan, this is my friend, Bo" Karen said. "Bo, this is my daughter, Megan, and her boyfriend, Rodney."

"How good a friend is Bo?!" Megan asked, clearly shocked.

"Well," Karen answered with a small smile. "Bo is my boyfriend."

"I need to sit down," Megan said, taking a chair. Megan thought of the cum-crusted underwear of her mother's that she'd found in the laundry and wondered if Karen could actually be having sex with this black man who'd just been introduced as her boyfriend.

Karen sat down next to daughter. Bo sensed that Karen and Megan needed to talk, to process the revelation, so he said he was going to go find a vending machine to buy some soft drinks.

"You are so thoughtful, honey," Karen told Bo, tilting her head up to give him a thank-you kiss before he walked away.

"Whoa," Megan said, shaking her head. "Kissing him and calling him honey? I can't believe that you're dating a black man, Mom."

"Why not?" Karen asked. "You're in love with a black guy and you're carrying his black baby, along with your aunt and both your cousins. It's not something I ever expected, but I met Bo at work and we just hit it off."

Megan started laughing out loud and Karen followed suit.

Megan, still chuckling, said, "Well, you know Mom, once you go black..."

"You never go back!" Karen interjected, bringing more giggling from them both.

As Bo walked back toward the waiting room, carrying four cans of soda with both hands, he was passed in the hall by Katie. He'd never met Katie but she looked so much like Karen that Bo immediately knew she had to be her sister. Bo also noticed that Katie had a sizable baby bump of her own. Karen had never mentioned that her sister was pregnant.

Katie entered the waiting room and walked up to Karen and Megan, hugging them both. Katie then began to update them on Chelsea's progress.

"Chelsea is doing fine," Katie began. "She cursing up a storm and is screaming a little, but she's fully dilated already and the nurses say she'll deliver soon. I think that having her pussy stretched out from fucking all those big black cocks is paying off right now!"

Katie then noticed that Bo had walked up behind Megan and Karen and was listening intently to her every word. Katie had no idea who the big black man was and she spoke to him tersely.

"Excuse me, sir," Katie said to Bo, "but is this any of your business?!"

"Oh, it's okay Aunt Katie," Megan said, "This is Bo. Mom's boyfriend."

"What the fuck?!" Katie exclaimed. "You're Karen's boyfriend?!"

"Yes," Bo said, extending his hand for Katie to shake. "Nice to meet you. I'm glad to hear that Chelsea's doing well. You know, you look just like my beautiful Karen - well, except that she isn't pregnant - apparently the only lady in your family who's not having a baby!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,371 Followers