Sisters' Misters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"And all our babies are black!" Katie said, smiling, holding her big baby belly. "Karen, I just can't believe you! We have got to have a long talk, Sis, but right now I have to get back to Chelsea. Wait 'til I tell her that Aunt Karen has a black boyfriend. That should take her mind off the pain for a while!"

After some quick hugs from Karen, Megan, Rodney, and Bo, Katie headed back to be with her daughter.

Katie walked away a few steps, then turned and said, "And by the way, Karen, I'll have to take you to the tattoo parlor so you can get your own Queen of Spades! My treat!"

When Katie returned to the holding area where she had left Chelsea she learned that her daughter was very close to delivering her baby. By the time Karen scrubbed and got to Chelsea's side, the baby was born. It was a girl, as expected, and weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces. The baby was wrapped by the nurses and was placed next to Chelsea, who smiled at her new daughter and stroked her cheek while Katie took pictures with her cell phone.

"Her skin is darker than mine, Mom," Chelsea said, "but I really thought she'd be even darker."

"Me too", Karen said. "She almost looks white."

"Her father was black, right?" one of the nurses asked.

"Yes, he was black," Chelsea answered.

"Well, she'll be black then," the nurse said. "A lot of times black babies are born with lighter complexions, but she'll get darker every day."

"She's not going to be a blue-eyed blond like you, that's for sure," the nurse said, chuckling, and patting Chelsea on the shoulder.

"I'm going to name her Jasmine Rose, my favorite flowers, but we'll call her Jazz," Chelsea said with her weak smile.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl, baby girl," Katie said, leaning over the bed to kiss Chelsea on the forehead.

"Mom," Chelsea said, "Call Jennifer and tell her I had my baby first!"

"I already called Jennifer to tell her you were about to deliver," Katie said. Jen said you should have waited because her baby boy was supposed to be born first! She said her doctor says she could in labor any day now."

Katie then said she was going to go to the waiting room to tell everyone that baby Jazz had arrived and that her mommy was doing fine.

"Did you say that Aunt Karen has a black boyfriend with her, here in the hospital, or was I hallucinating on the pain drugs?" Chelsea asked before Katie left her side.

"No, it wasn't the drugs. Believe it or not, Karen is here with her black boyfriend, Bo, and Megan is with Rodney," Katie stated.

"Wow," Chelsea said, "Two miracles in one night!"

After getting the update from Katie, Karen and Bo left the hospital at about midnight. Bo put his arm around Karen as they walked to his truck. Both of them were happy that all had gone well with Chelsea, and they were relieved and fairly elated that their relationship was now common knowledge for everyone that mattered.

As Bo drove, he turned toward Karen and asked, "Is it true that everyone is pregnant with black babies?"

"Yes, it's true," Karen said, smiling. "It's kind of a long story that just started last year. I'll give you all the details later, but I'm the last one to fall for a big black cock, and that's all your fault!"

Karen reached her left hand over to grasp Bo's penis through his pants.

"Well now," Bo said with a grin, "I'm going to take you to my place and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you! We owe it to your family to knock you up with a black baby of your own!"

"Wouldn't that be a hoot!" Karen chuckled. "Fat chance though."

A favor for a friend

Karen's best friend was a 35-year-old woman named Claire. Claire called Karen one day, asking if he she was free to have dinner with her on Friday or Saturday evening, just to catch up on things. Karen said she'd love to meet for dinner and drinks but Thursday or Sunday night would be better for her. They agreed to meet after work on Thursday. That happened to be Bo's poker night, so Karen knew she would be free. The two met at one of their favorite bistros. After they were seated, Karen ordered a Martini for herself and one for Claire.

"Since when do you drink Martinis, Karen?" Claire asked.

"A friend of mine got me to try one and now it's my favorite drink," Karen explained.

"It must be a gentleman friend," Claire said with a sly smile. "When you said you were busy on Friday and Saturday nights I figured that there must be a new man in your life."

"As a matter of fact, I have been seeing someone," Karen said.

"Well, that's terrific," Claire said. "Is he tall, dark and handsome?"

Karen laughed and said, "Yes, he's all three. Especially dark."

Claire didn't pick up on Karen's hint. She told Karen, "You'll have to tell me all about him, but first, how is Megan doing with her pregnancy?"

"Oh, Megan is doing fine," Karen responded. "She is really showing now. You should see her with her baby bump."

"I just can't picture little Megan carrying a baby of her own!" Claire said. "I don't know how to put this, but I heard that Megan is pregnant with a black baby. Is it true?"

"It's true," Karen said, matter-of-factly. "She started going out with a black boy from school and he knocked her up."

"Well, for someone who never had a problem using the n-word, you seem to be taking it well," Claire said.

"I freaked out at first," Karen said. "I even tried to have him arrested for rape, but I've come to accept it now. It's okay that my grandchild will be black."

"Wow, what's gotten into you?" Claire asked, surprised by Karen's acceptance of her daughter's interracial pregnancy.

Karen looked Claire in the face and said, "A big black cock! That's what's gotten into me and it's really made me a different person."

"No shit?!" Claire said loudly. "You're having sex with a black man? But you always hated black men!"

"I didn't hate black men!" Karen said adamantly. "I just didn't like them much, and I never had any use for them, but that's changed now. Just about all the women in my family, including my daughter, have gone black, and now, so have I."

"I can't believe it," Claire said, shaking her head and taking a big gulp of her Martini. "Do they really make love better than white men?"

Karen smiled and said, "Black guys don't make love. They just plain fuck you! They fill your pussy with their big black cocks and pound you and make you beg for more. If my boyfriend, Bo, says 'suck my cock', I do it. If he says, 'bend over your desk and let me fuck you,' I do it. Bo calls me his nigger-loving slut, and that's exactly what I am!"

Claire sat in her chair, stunned, staring at Karen and saying nothing for a few moments. Then she spoke.

"My husband is cheating on me again. He'll never change. He doesn't even try to be sneaky about it anymore."

"Oh, that's terrible," Karen said sympathetically. "You deserve someone better than that SOB, Claire."

"I've decided that I'm going to have to make myself happy, and the next time some cute guy asks me out, I just might go," Claire said. Then, with a naughty grin, Claire said quietly, "To tell you the truth, I'd really like to have sex with a black guy, just one time!"

"Well, you shouldn't do it then," Karen said.

"Why shouldn't I?" Claire asked. "Because 'revenge sex' is not a good idea?"

"No," Karen said, smiling, "because if you fuck a black guy it won't be 'just one time'. From the very second that you see and feel that big black cock sliding deep into your pussy you'll be hooked on it. You'll want it one time alright - one time a day, at least! Getting black-fucked is a mind-altering, life-changing experience."

"But I think you're ready for it, Claire," Karen said with a smile.

Claire smiled back and said, "I think so too, and if I want to do it more than once, so be it!"

"How soon do you want to start fucking?" Karen asked.

"My husband is going out of town, on business he says, but I'm sure he's taking his latest girlfriend. He leaves tomorrow and he'll be gone until Sunday," Claire said. "I'm available any time. I can't believe I'm going to do this!"

"Bo has a friend named Barry," Karen said. "He's built really well, with lots of tattoos and long dreadlocks half-way down his back. I'll give him your number and he'll call you tomorrow."

"He sounds a little scary," Claire said, grinning. "Are you sure he'll be interested in me?"

Karen laughed and answered, "He's a sweetheart! I'll tell him you're a gorgeous white woman and you're ready to fuck. He'll be interested, trust me."

Karen and Claire drank another Martini each and ate some dinner, then said goodnight with Karen giving Claire a goodbye hug and telling her that she wouldn't be disappointed.

Karen didn't speak to Claire again until her phone rang Saturday afternoon and she knew from her caller ID that it was Claire.

"Hey Claire," Karen said, answering the call, "What's up?"

"Holy fucking shit!" was all that Claire said.

Karen giggled into the phone and said, "I'm guessing that someone got fucked by a big black cock!"

"It was amazing!" Claire said. "I've never been fucked like that. He is hung like a horse and he knows who to use it! He fucked me three times last night and twice this morning. He must have dumped a gallon of cum in me. I have to get to the drug store for a morning after pill or I'll be in the same boat as your Megan!"

"You're going to love being a nigger-loving slut, Claire!" Karen chuckled.

"I already do!" Claire said before saying thank you and goodbye as she ended the call.

Times two

About a week after Chelsea and her baby got home from the hospital, Megan decided to drop by to visit them both.

When Megan arrived, Chelsea was on the couch, in her bathrobe, breast feeding baby Jazz.

"Oh, she is so precious!" Megan gushed, seeing the tiny black infant pushed up against Chelsea's lily white tit, sucking on her nipple. "You both look great. She is a lot darker than when she was first born. What does it feel like to have her sucking on your boob?"

"Oh, it's amazing," Chelsea said. "Take off your top and I'll show you!"

"Okay," Megan said, chuckling, "But Jazz is going to get pissed off when she doesn't get any milk out of me!"

Megan pulled off her top and dropped her bra on the couch as Chelsea placed the newborn atop her bare baby bump. When Megan brought Jazz to her already-enlarged nipple the baby immediately latched on with her little mouth and started suckling.

Chelsea then told Megan, "Wow, with your top off I can see how really big your belly is getting! You're what, four months pregnant? You're a lot bigger than I was. You look like you're maybe six or seven months along."

"My mom noticed the same thing and she took me to the doctor for an ultrasound exam," Megan said. "So, lucky me (sarcastically), I'm pregnant with twins!"

Chelsea shrieked, "Oh Megan, that's so awesome! Twins! I can't believe it. I don't think we've ever had twins in our family."

"Mom says they run on my father's side," Megan said with a frown. "At first, my baby bump was getting just a little bigger every day. Now it's like it's getting bigger by the hour!"

"Well, you must be excited! Two babies!" Chelsea said with a wide grin. "It's a good thing you have two big tits!"

Baby Jazz started fussing and crying and Megan handed her to Chelsea, who was leaking milk all over herself. Chelsea brought the baby to her nipple and she stopped crying and started feeding.

"All I have to do is hear her cry and my nipples started dripping milk," Chelsea said. "So, getting back to the twins, Megan, how do you feel about it?"

"Well, it's really kind of funny," Megan began. "Not ha-ha funny, but weird, you know? I mean, your sister, Jennifer, was trying to have a baby and she's having just one. You deliberately went off the pill for the fun of it, or the thrill of it, when you started fucking that big black cock, and you had just one baby. Your mom didn't really care, one way or the other, about getting knocked up, and she's having just one baby. I'm the only one who really didn't want a baby, and I was half-way careful some of the time, and I end up pregnant with two babies!"

"Like you said," Chelsea chuckled, "it's just your dumb luck, but it's great! Just think of the looks you'll get when you're pushing that big double stroller through the mall with two black babies in it! What did Aunt Karen say?"

"Mom was really upset at first," Megan answered. "But then she said that she'll help me and we'll manage. I cried all the way home from the doctor and she kept telling me that it will be alright. She has really changed since she hooked up with Bo."

"Well, she's probably addicted to that big black cock now, just like we are, and that's changed her outlook," Chelsea mused. "What if she gets pregnant? Then you'll have three black babies in diapers!"

"I told her the other day that she better be careful or her belly will start swelling too!" Megan said, "But she doesn't think it's possible. She tried for years to have another baby and she never could get pregnant again. Now she's 42 and that's too old for most women, she says. Plus, before he got divorced Bo tried for years to get his wife pregnant and she could never conceive."

"After my mom gives birth in a couple of months we'll have two babies in diapers at my house, but we'll help each other," Chelsea said. "And we'll help you too, as much as we can. I'm sure Rodney will pitch in too. Is he going to move in with you?"

"Mom says Rodney will be welcome to move in after he marries me," Megan said, "but he hasn't asked me yet. I told my mother that not everyone gets married nowadays but she says if he loves me as much as he says he does he'll make me his wife and he'll be a father to our twins and not just a baby-daddy."

Chelsea conceded, "That's old school thinking, but I can see where Aunt Karen is coming from. Maybe Rodney is just waiting for the right time to propose, because it really would make sense for him to marry you and move in before your babies are born."

"Plus Bo says he'll give Rodney a job on his construction crew after we graduate from high school in a couple of weeks," Megan said. "He could be making real good money in a few years."

"In a few years you'll need some real good money to pay for all the black babies that you'll have!" Chelsea said with a laugh.

"I don't think so!" Megan responded. "I told Rodney already that I'm going on the pill as soon as I deliver because two babies will be more than enough for a long time! What about you, Chelsea? Are you going back on the pill?"

"I don't know," Chelsea said, cradling baby Jazz at her breast, "I liked being pregnant - except for the last couple of weeks - and I really love fucking those big black cocks and taking their cum in my pussy! I might wait a while before I get knocked up again, or maybe not!"

Popping the question

It started out as an uneventful night. Megan was home alone, sitting on the couch, watching TV and fiddling with her iPad. Rodney was working his part-time job and would be dropping by to see Megan soon. Karen was at Bo's place, enjoying a simple dinner and getting herself well-fucked. Megan expected her mom to come home fairly early since it was a weeknight and she had to work the next day.

When Rodney arrived he embraced and kissed Megan, then he sat with her on the living room couch and handed her a gift. It was about the size of a shoe box and was wrapped with baby paper, the sort of wrapping used for baby shower gifts.

"Oh Rodney," Megan said with a smile, "You're so sweet, honey! You bought something for our babies."

"Yeah I did. Go ahead and open it," Rodney said.

Megan ripped the wrapping paper off and discovered it was a shoe box. She opened the box and found it stuffed with crumpled paper. When she tore through the paper she found another much smaller box, the kind that jewelry comes in. Megan opened the box and she gasped when she saw a gold engagement ring with a single small diamond.

Megan gushed, "Rodney, sweetheart!"

At that point, Megan noticed that Rodney had gone down on one knee in front of her.

"I wanted to do this sooner, but I had to save up the money to buy you a ring," Rodney said. "Megan, will you marry me?"

"Oh honey!" Megan said as she burst into happy tears. "Yes, yes! Of course I'll marry you! Oh, sweetheart, I love you so much!"

Rodney took the ring and slipped it onto the third finger of Megan's left hand. They both admired it and smiled at each other, then kissed passionately.

Megan then got off the couch and grabbed Rodney's pants and pulled them down. She pulled down her own shorts and panties and kicked them off.

"I want my fiancé to fuck me, right here, right now!" Megan declared, climbing onto Rodney's lap, her big baby belly pressing up against Rodney's tight abs.

Rodney was so excited that his big black cock was already erect. Megan was wet enough that she was able to slowly impale herself on his shaft.

"I love you!" Megan said as she and Rodney began to fuck in unison.

The sound of the front door being unlocked startled them both.

"Oh fuck!" Megan said, realizing her mother was about to walk in on them. Megan kept her hands on Rodney's shoulders and said, "Don't you dare move. Keep it in me, darling!"

Karen saw her daughter and Rodney, in their lap-fucking position, and said, "My god, Megan! I don't believe you! I don't really mind you fucking Rodney, and I know it wouldn't matter if I did, but do you have to do it on the living room couch? There's a bed in your room. You two should use it!"

Without getting off Rodney, Megan rocked ever so slowly, then grinned at her mother and said, "We're celebrating!"

"What on Earth are you celebrating?" Karen asked. Because she'd consumed a couple of Martinis before she fucked Bo barely 45 minutes earlier, Karen was feeling pretty loose and surprised herself by not being especially angry at Megan and Rodney.

Megan smiled and held up her left hand, turning it back and forth so that the little diamond would sparkle enough to catch her mom's eye. Karen saw the ring and came rushing over to Megan.

"Oh, my gosh!" Karen exclaimed, "Did Rodney propose to you? Are you two getting married?!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm engaged!" Megan shouted exuberantly.

Karen threw her arms around Megan's neck and hugged her as well as she could, considering the awkward positon she was in, sitting on Rodney with his cock still in her pussy.

"I'm so happy for you both, and for your babies!" Karen said. "I'm going to go change clothes. You two can finish your business, then get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. I'll pop a bottle of bubbly for me and Rodney and we'll pour some ginger ale in a champagne glass for you, Megan!"

Karen headed out of the living room, toward her bedroom, and she paused to glance back. She saw that Megan and Rodney wasted no time, kissing intently and humping up and down on the couch. Karen really wanted to stop and watch her pregnant teen get fucked, but she didn't, entering her bedroom and closing the door.

Megan whispered to Rodney, "Hurry up and cum, honey."

The couple picked up speed. Megan's bloated boobs bounced up and down as she and Rodney got their motion synchronized. Megan came twice, and in about two minutes, Rodney came too.

"Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm!" Rodney muttered as he muffled the moans that always occurred when he shot his load.

After a couple of afterglow kisses, Megan climbed off Rodney's cock, cupping her cunt with her hand to contain any leaking semen.

"Don't drip on the couch, sweetheart," Megan admonished Rodney as they headed off to her bedroom to get dressed before meeting up with her mom for their champagne and ginger ale toast.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers