Sisters' Misters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,374 Followers

We thee wed

The next few weeks were quite eventful. Jennifer gave birth to her baby boy and named him after her baby-daddy, Jamal, calling him Junior.

As promised, Katie drove Karen to the tattoo parlor and treated her to her very first tattoo. After an hour in the shop, Karen had a Queen of Spades symbol permanently inked on her skin, just above her left ankle. Karen's tattoo matched the ones adorning every other female in their family. Bo absolutely loved it - the look of it and the fact that it signified her devotion to black men. Karen got super excited when Bo said he would be taking her back to the tattoo parlor to mark her body some more, just for him.

Megan finished high school. She wasn't the only girl to cover a baby bump with her graduation gown, but she showed a lot more than the others. Bo attended the commencement ceremony with Karen. Their romantic relationship was no longer a secret to anyone. Chelsea attended the ceremony too, carrying her black baby, Jazz, and showing her off to all the teachers and students who knew her when she graduated a year earlier. Katie, who was well into her third trimester and looked it, was there too.

Megan and Rodney planned their wedding, with a lot of help from Karen, to take place just a month after Rodney proposed. They wanted to get married before Megan hit the final stretch of her pregnancy. They planned to have a little honeymoon before Megan was too far along to enjoy it. Rodney began to move into Megan and Karen's house and he supplied the labor, with guidance from Bo, as they transformed an extra bedroom into a double-crib nursery.

Megan and Karen bought a simple yet elegant white maternity gown for her to wear at her wedding. The dress showed off her enormous boobs and tastefully accented her rapidly-growing, twin-bearing baby bulge. Megan was a little disappointed that her tattoos wouldn't be visible in the floor length gown, but she knew it would look beautiful on her special day.

The wedding was planned to take place at the home of Karen and Megan. Karen made arrangements for Pastor Bob from their church to come and perform the marriage ceremony. Pastor Bob remembered Megan from when she was a little girl in Sunday school, and while he didn't approve of the circumstances, he was happy to officiate.

When the big day came, just about all of the friends and relatives were in attendance. Grandma was there, of course. Jennifer and Jamal came with baby Junior. Chelsea brought baby Jazz. Aunt Katie, who was very pregnant at that point, came with her cuckold husband, Bill. Karen - the mother of the bride - was there with Bo and, as a couple, they were very attentive and affectionate. Everyone agreed that Megan looked beautiful in her white maternity gown and Rodney was handsome in the new suit and tie that Bo helped him buy.

Everyone gathered in the living room. Megan and Rodney faced the happy crowd as Pastor Bob conducted a fairly traditional marriage ceremony. After Megan and Rodney each repeated their vows, and Rodney slipped the wedding ring onto Megan's finger, Pastor Bob said "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Rodney, you may kiss your bride!"

Rodney and Megan embraced and put their contrasting lips together for a dramatic smooch, bringing hoots, cheers and congratulations from everyone there. Bill said it was time for champagne, for everyone who wasn't pregnant that is!

Pastor Bob shouted "Hold on folks! I have a little surprise for you. I've been asked to perform one more wedding ceremony tonight!"

Grandma exclaimed, "Oh, my gosh! Jennifer, you and Jamal are finally getting married!"

Jennifer said, "No, Grandma. You'll get an invitation when we set the date, but it won't be tonight!

Just then, Bo pulled a paper out of his coat pocket and said, "I've got the marriage license right here, Pastor Bob!"

Just about everyone in the room gasped in total shock, then screamed and cheered.

"Mom, this is so great!" Megan exclaimed, bursting out in happy tears. "I can't believe that you and Bo are going to share a wedding day with me and Rodney!"

Karen then stood by Bo, putting her arms around him, and he spoke.

"Yes, Karen and I are getting married for two good reasons," Bo said smiling. "First, because we love each other so much. And secondly, because I want to make an honest woman out of her!"

Grandma said loudly, "back in my day, when a man said he was going to 'make an honest woman out of her' it meant that she was pregnant!"

Karen and Bo both smiled and nodded their heads. Megan, Katie, Chelsea and Jennifer rushed over to hug Karen and shake Bo's hand, and all the other guests did the same.

"Mom, I thought you said you couldn't get pregnant!" Megan said loud enough for everyone to hear over the laughing and cheering.

"What can I say?" Karen said. "It was just about impossible - but not totally impossible - so of course, I had to defy the odds and get myself knocked up! It's our kind of luck! What are the odds that Megan would get pregnant with twins, but she certainly hit the jackpot!"

"Well, I'm glad that Mom and I are both pregnant and we're both brides tonight!" Megan said, bringing applause and cheers from everyone.

Grandma spoke up next, saying, "Well, congratulations to both brides and grooms, but I've got to say - and no offense to any of you guys - not long ago I never would have imagined my Karen marrying a black man, let alone having his baby! Now I'm the only woman in this family who hasn't gone black! We're not a white family anymore!"

Karen grinned and said, "Well, you know what they say - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

Chelsea then piped up and said, "They also say that once you go black, you never, ever, go back!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,374 Followers