Sister's Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of another girl cumming around her fingers was incredibly thrilling, and that it was her own sister was out of this world, although it still felt like Beth's precious cum was being wasted, Maggie practically aching for it until she just couldn't resist replacing her fingers with her mouth the next time her little sister was about to cum. As that resulted in Maggie successfully swallowing the majority of Beth's cum that time she switched back and forth between her mouth and fingers for several minutes, making the switch when her sister was about to cum so she could enjoy the fruits of her labour.

Part of Beth wanted to spend all day cumming in her big sister's mouth, however her desire to strap-on fuck her sibling had become overwhelming, so instead she pulled Maggie up into a brief kiss and then told her, "Help me deal with that Walker, then you can strap my cock onto me so I can fuck you."

Maggie blushed again, but didn't offer up any formal complaint. She just lowered her gaze and licked her lips clean of Beth's cum, a happy expression briefly crossing her face as she got to swallow just a bit more of the cream she had obviously loved so much. This made Beth very happy. What didn't make her happy was the fact that Maggie reached for her clothes right afterwards. Before Maggie could touch a stitch of her clothing Beth had reached down and given her big sister's bruised butt a hard smack, making Maggie cry out loudly.

Once she was sure she had the other girls attention Beth said sternly, "I didn't tell ya that ya could get dressed. The Walker ain't gonna care, and from now on ya only wear clothes when I give you permission, understand?"

"Yes Beth, I'm sorry Beth." Maggie whimpered, rubbing her sore ass.

With that the Greene sisters picked up a couple of nights, moved the sofa they had put in front of the door, and then unlocked it after a calming breath. The Walker was immediately on Beth, but she refused to appear weak in front of her new sub and killed the undead monster with one quick stab to it's head. Unfortunately, as seemed to be always the case, one Walker attracted others and moments later there were four more stumbling towards them. Luckily Beth and Maggie had spent the better part of a year killing these creatures at the gates of the now overrun prison, and both before and after that they had learned to do what they had to, so it was over pretty quickly.

They even managed to avoid getting much blood on themselves, although the experience clearly ruined the mood for Maggie who looked the kind of thoughtful that was very bad for Beth. So the blonde walked right up to her older sibling and smacked her across the face, Beth then snapping, "I told ya to get my cock! Don't make me tell ya again!"

Clutching her cheek Maggie looked like she was going to complain for a minute, then scrambled to retrieve the strap-on, Beth briefly smirking as she locked the door and moved over to the couch. Seeing what her sister had in mind Maggie breathlessly helped Beth move the couch back into place and then dropped to her knees in front of her sibling, Beth helpfully stepping into the harness so that Maggie could then pull it up her thighs and then tighten it around her waist. Once the strap-on was securely in place Beth grabbed it by the base with one hand, her sister's hair with the other hand guided the dildo to Maggie's lips.

Immediately Maggie opened her mouth wide and took the head of the cock into her mouth. She then started sucking and slurping on it noisily, Maggie obviously trying to give Beth what she wanted. What Beth felt she almost needed right now, the younger sibling feeling overwhelming happiness and dominance as the older sibling sucked her cock, some form of those last few words echoing in Beth's mind for quite a while. Her only other coherent thought was wondering whether Maggie could still taste her own ass on the cock. Probably not on the head, that had been thoroughly cleaned, but maybe the base?

Deciding she should offer encouragement to find out Beth told Maggie what she had planned, loving look on her sister's face when she revealed exactly where the dildo was going, "Mmmmmmm, that's it, get my cock nice and ready for your cunt. Yeahhhhhhh, that's right, I'm going to stick this dildo which was inside your ass last night into your little pussy, so if I was you I would make sure it was thoroughly cleaned."

Maggie's eyes went wide with shock at the reveal of what Beth planned to do to her. In a way it was a relief, having her butt hole stretched had felt so wrong and dirty, Maggie overwhelmed with pain and humiliation at first and then just humiliation as she was fucked up the ass by her own sister. Compared to that the idea of getting her pussy filled was far more preferable, as that's a hole which was meant to be fucked. On the other hand Maggie had cum so hard when Beth had butt fucked her. So hard that Maggie actually hoped that her kid sister would fuck her pussy and then her ass, Beth fucking all of her accessible holes.

For now Maggie just concentrated on giving Beth a long drawn-out blow job, the broken brunette putting more effort into this than any BJ she had ever given her husband. She sucked louder and more passionately on the dildo, bobbed her head up and down on it, and even forced it into her throat which was something she'd never done for Glenn. As a result she wasn't able to take very far without gagging, Maggie looking apologetically up at her owner as she was forced to switch from sucking to licking so she could make sure the bottom of the strap-on was nice and wet free of any left over anal cream.

Last night was something Maggie would never forget, and one of those details was the taste of her own ass. From now on whenever she looked at Beth, sat down or took a shit Maggie was going to think about how her own sister had made her go ass to mouth and made her love it. So to her horror Maggie found she was actually disappointed that she found no anal juices to clean, tasting only rubber and her own saliva. Still, Maggie hid her disappointment and devoted herself completely to worshipping Beth's cock, going back to sucking it at the first opportunity so she could give a more traditional BJ, waiting patiently for Beth to tell her to stop.

It felt like a very long time, but eventually Beth moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm K, that should be wet enough. Get down onto your back and spread your legs. Mmmmmmmm, show me my sister's wet little pussy, ooooooooh, that wet little pussy I'ma bout to fuck!"

Eager to obey Maggie quickly got into the classic missionary position and waited patiently for her sister to penetrate her. She was so wet and ready that Beth could have just shoved the entire length into her, but instead her baby sister cruelly teased Maggie by kneeling down in front of her rubbing her cock along her pussy lips, and pressing slightly against her entrance without enough force to actually penetrate her. This of course caused Maggie to whimper loudly and buck her hips upwards, trying to silently beg her little sister to fuck her.

When that didn't work Maggie tried a verbal approach, "Ohhhhhhhh Beth, please fuck me. Fuck my slutty little pussy with your big hard cock! Stuff every inch inside me to prove who's in charge here. Mmmmmmm, I'm so sorry I forgot my place, but let me make it up to you now by taking your cock deep inside me. Please? Please Beth, fuck me, I, oh God! OH GOD! OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD!"

Beth could listen to Maggie begging her to fuck her all day, but she was getting kind of loud and they'd already attracted one Walker today. More importantly Beth was aching to fuck her sister this way, so wasn't long before she firmly pressed her cock against Maggie's entrance and then slowly push her away inside, the blonde's eyes locked onto were the brunette's love hole was stretching for her, Beth savouring every moment of penetrating her big sister. Of course unlike Maggie's back door this hole was made to be penetrated, meaning that not only did the head of the dildo quickly slid inside but almost half of the toy cock entered Maggie on that first thrust.

Not that it was purely down to the design of their bodies, as Maggie was as wet as could be and the dildo still glistened with the brunette's saliva, making not just the first thrust easier but also the ones that followed it. In what felt like no time at all Beth fully penetrated her big sister's pussy with her strap-on cock, Maggie instinctively wrapping her legs around her as the younger sibling laying down so that her petite body was lying directly on top of the older sibling's more voluptuous one. Beth then gave Maggie a little smile, and then kissed her sister, softly at first but with ever-growing passion and intensity.

Ironically while one of the reasons Beth hadn't spent that long listening into her big sister beg for her was because she didn't want to attract Walkers penetrating Maggie actually made her cry out so loudly that it was a miracle it wasn't followed up with the horrific groaning of the walking dead. Luckily the only groans which followed were directly from Maggie's mouth, the older girl obviously trying to keep herself quiet, although Beth didn't blame her for failing. After all, she had taken this monster cock in her own cunt, so she knew what a struggle it could be. Still, it wasn't like Beth couldn't think of an enjoyable solution.

For a while Beth stayed perfectly still so she could concentrate on enjoying that solution. Well, it was also an incredible turn onto have her body pressed very firmly against Maggie's, a huge dildo connecting them. Connecting them because that dildo was strapped around her waist and buried as deep as it could go in Maggie's cunt, giving at least Beth the illusion of stuffing her sister's love hole with her cock. Because to Beth while that cock was firmly around her waist it was her cock. It was a part of her body she had buried inside her big sister's body, and now she was going to fuck Maggie with it. Fuck her sister with her cock.

Beth's cock was so big. Maggie blushed at the thought but as it was being shoved inside her again and especially when it was fully embedded in her cunt she couldn't stop thinking about it. Thinking about how big her baby sister's cock was. How her kid sister's huge cock stretched her pussy far wider and deeper than any man ever had. That not even her husband, her sweet Glenn, filled her so completely. And perhaps most of all Maggie thought about how Beth's big dick had now stuffed each and every one of her holes. Her little sister had invaded her mouth, ass and now cunt with this huge strap-on cock, and now she was going to fuck her with it.

When it finally happened, when Beth slowly pulled a few inches of dildo out of Maggie's pussy the brunette whimpered pathetically, Maggie almost feeling like she was losing a part of herself. Then she got that part of her back when Beth pushed all the way back inside her again, filling her to overflowing and making her moan. Over and over again that was repeated, Beth using slow shallow thrusts, pumping her huge dick in and out of Maggie while still passionately frenching her, the older sister eagerly worshipping the younger sister's tongue with her own while once again Beth proved her dominance.

In that moment Maggie felt bizarrely proud of Beth. She had always wanted her sibling to come out of her shell, stand up for herself, go after what she wanted, stop being such a little church mouse. Perhaps Maggie should be more careful what she wished for, because now Beth certainly didn't seem like a timid little mouse. No, Beth Greene was a little lioness devouring a fresh kill, Maggie Green nothing but meat, a juicy piece of meat to satisfy Beth's cravings.

Even when the consuming kiss ended Beth gave her this look which almost made Maggie cum on the spot. Beth just looked so grown-up, the 18-year-old girl looking like a wise beyond her years woman who had complete authority over Maggie. Of course the last part was true. Maggie should be in control, her birth-right as older sister meaning she should be making the decisions, but tiny little Beth had taken control from her. Beth had taken everything from her, her own sister turning her into her sex slave, and instead of having the decency to be disgusted by that fact Maggie felt increasingly wet and lucky. Lucky that this little stud had decided to use Maggie to fulfil her sexual needs. Not that she had much choice, but Maggie still felt honoured that Beth was using her in this way.

Maggie was awoken from her thoughts by Beth's dainty little hands sliding up her sides and then around to her tits, cupping and squeezing them while playing with the painfully hard nipples, or without slowing down the pussy pumping. If anything Beth kind of sped up, causing Maggie to moan loudly in pleasure. Perhaps to quieten her again, or perhaps with some other reason in mind Maggie couldn't guess right now, Beth let go of her boobs and pressed a finger against her lips. Assuming this was a sign to be quiet Maggie sealed her lips tightly, although that only caused Beth to frown.

"Open up." Beth ordered, smiling softly as Maggie immediately did as she was told which allowed the blonde her finger into the brunette's mouth, "Good girl, now suck. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, suck my finger. Get it nice and ready for that tight little ass of yours. Oh yeah, I love your cunt, but there's just something about taking ya up the ass. Mmmmmmmm, and I'ma gonna be fucking ya in all of your holes, oooooooohhhhhhhh, your mouth, pussy and ass mine to fuck whenever I want, because you're my bitch from now on! I own you sis! You're my walking fuck hole! What are you?"

"Your bitch." Maggie quickly replied once Beth pulled her finger from out of her mouth, "I am your bitch, your walking fuck hole, your property, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd Beth, I'll be whatever ya want me to be, just keep fucking me!"

"Yeah ya will." Beth grinned, reaching down underneath their bodies, "Now relax and give me that sweet ass of yours. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, gimme my favourite hole!"

Maggie blushed with those words and Beth grabbing her ass, then sliding her finger down her crack until that digit was pressed up against her back door. Thanks to Maggie relaxing and Beth being determined the younger sister was able to push her finger into the older sister's butt, Maggie crying out with pleasure as her anal ring was forced open and invaded. Soon Beth's finger was buried to the knuckle inside Maggie's ass, Beth either savouring the feeling of her elder sister's rectum around her finger or giving Maggie a chance to get used to the invasion before beginning to pump in and out of that hole.

The entire time Beth fucked Maggie's pussy with machine-like efficiency, the beautiful blue eyes staring into Maggie's soul and making her realise she meant every one of her words, and that Beth certainly did. Not that was a problem in her current state, Maggie's mind melting as she was pushed further towards orgasm with every thrust. The finger definitely added to it, Beth constantly switching between pumping the dildo and the finger in and out of the same time and then one after the other, pushing Maggie to the edge of climax in what felt like no time.

To Maggie's shame the thing which pushed her over the edge was Beth pulling her finger out of her butt hole and then bringing it up to her lips again. Maggie at least had the decency to whimper softly and scrunch up her face before she opened her mouth to allow Beth to slide that finger inside, but then the moment she started sucking that finger Maggie came. It was just too much. Tasting her own ass juice on her own sister's finger, knowing that her own baby sister was planning to butt fuck her right after she was done with her cunt, it was all too much and Maggie had to concentrate all her willpower on not biting down on the finger inside her mouth as her body was rocked with the most wonderful sensations.

Beth grinned as she once again made her older sister cum for her. This time round she wasn't even trying that hard, her hips just slowly pumping back and forth on instinct, Beth giddy with the idea that she was already instinctively fucking her sister after just one and a half sessions with her. Or maybe she was always supposed to be a boy. Maybe she was always supposed to have a dick and fuck women just like this. Or maybe she was just supposed to fuck her own sister. Maybe this was the way it was always supposed to be between them, Beth sexually dominating Maggie, the little sister using her tongue, fingers and whatever else she could find to stuff the big sister's fuck holes so Maggie would never forget her place.

The thought of that caused Beth to pick up the pace of her thrusts until she was slamming Maggie's cunt with every ounce of her strength, the blonde making the brunette cum in less than a minute before shoving her finger back inside her big sister's butt and then frantically taking both holes until Maggie came again. Then Beth pulled her finger out of Maggie's ass hole and went back and forth between her elder sister's mouth and ass for a few minutes, constantly feeding Maggie the taste of her own backside which just made the brunette cum harder. Which once again proved in Beth's mind that Maggie was a perverted slut and truly wanted this, just like her.

After a few minutes of that Beth shoved two fingers up Maggie's butt and kissed her sister, allowing her to take all three of Maggie's fuck holes. Oh yes, Beth was making Maggie air tight, stuffing all three of her holes and fucking them as hard as she could. The little sister pounding the big sister's pussy with her strap-on dick, the blonde's fingers slamming the brunette's butt hole and even Maggie's mouth was being assaulted by Beth's tongue. As a result of all this Beth lost count of the number of orgasms she gave herself and Maggie, the stimulator inside the harness doing its job so that both Greene sisters became lost in their taboo sex for a little while.

Beth even considered not bothering with Maggie's ass, or at least no more than she already had. This was dominating enough, and so much fun, Beth didn't want to stop. For a while she didn't even think she could. Not when she was taking her sister like a husband takes his wife on their wedding night, Beth claiming Maggie in the most primal way possible. But ultimately, the desire to completely and utterly humiliate Maggie and inflicting the ultimate act of dominance over her/force Maggie into committing the ultimate act of submission by giving up her ass hole for the pleasure of her top, her own sister at that, it was too much to resist.

So without warning Beth broke the kiss, pulled her finger an strap-on out of Maggie's fuck holes and ordered while pushing the brunette's legs in the air, "Grab onto your legs and keep them there! I wanna fuck your ass with ya like this, and for that I'ma gonna need plenty of access to that tight little hole of yours."

Maggie whimpered loudly, first at losing Beth's tongue, fingers and strap-on from inside her, then from her baby sister's words. Not that stopped her from answering, "Yes Beth."

As she spoke those words softly Maggie grabbed onto her legs, yet looked anywhere but at Beth, which displeased the blonde, "Look at me! Mmmmmmm yeah, look at me while I take your ass!"

Once again obeying her sister's wishes Maggie looked at Beth. Considering what was about to happen Maggie was extremely embarrassed to do so and she thought it would be difficult to maintain eye contact, but there was just something about the way that Beth looked at her. Something in those beautiful eyes which commanded her attention, her baby sister never looking more grown-up and in charge than in that moment.

Maggie continued to stare into Beth's eyes even as she felt something hard pressing against her ass hole. That was also true when the pressure increased and her ass hole began stretching open. The most forbidden hole on her body began stretching for her little sister's cock, Maggie letting out a soft whimper and clutching her legs tightly as she felt Beth begin to anally penetrate her. Beth took her time, clearly enjoying the moment while leaving Maggie to wallow in the humiliation of having her anal ring slowly stretched by her kid sister until that strictly exit only hole was forced open wide enough so that a foreign object could enter it.