Sister's Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both sisters let out a cry when the head of Beth's cock slipped inside Maggie's ass, the obvious difference being that the blonde's cry was of pure pleasure while the brunette's cry was mostly of pain. Then, finally, Beth broke the eye contact, looking down at where Maggie's ass hole was wrapped around the head of her dick, causing the younger Greene sister to grin wickedly. Maggie whimpered in response, but tried to crane her neck so she could see. She wasn't sure why, she knew exactly what she would see, that being not much, but what she could see embarrassed Maggie even further. Not as much as the smug look on Beth's face where she looked back up at the blonde though.

Shortly after Maggie blushed and closed her eyes Beth ordered sternly, "No! Look at me! Keep looking at me, the entire time I fuck your tight little ass!"

Maggie yelped as Beth emphasised her point with a gentle smack to her well beaten butt, the older sibling quickly doing as she was told and then whimpering as the younger sister smiled again and then pushed forwards, adding another inch of dildo into Maggie's rectum. It didn't hurt as much as the initial anal penetration, or as much as last night and thus perhaps proving that Maggie's ass would get used to the constant violations Beth had promised her. That thought should terrify Maggie, but it didn't. Because Beth wanted her ass, and Maggie could remember the ecstasy she experienced when her baby sister butt fucked her to orgasm. More importantly, she just wanted to fulfil her purpose in life and be the tight little fuck hole her sister needed.

Beth's first thought when she penetrated her sister's ass for the second time in her life was that Maggie was still wonderfully tight. Maybe if Beth's dick was real she would feel a subtle difference, but as it was Maggie still felt virgin tight to Beth. It was certainly tighter than Maggie's pussy, although that made sense as this was a hole which wasn't designed to take dick, Beth loving the fact that she got to miss use her big sister's butt hole again, this time while staring into Maggie's eyes.

The temptation to look down and watch as Maggie's back hole stretch to accommodate her cock was almost overwhelming, but Beth told herself she was going to get plenty of chances to watch that incredible sight. After all, she was going to butt fuck her big sister every chance she got, and now they were alone in this nice big country club she was going to have the opportunity to fuck Maggie's ass several times a day. That meant Beth should get used to taking her sister's ass in multiple positions as it would help keep the spark going in their new twisted lesbian relationship, and as much as Beth adored watching Maggie's ass hole stretch for her there was something just as special about looking into her sibling's eyes as she sodomised her.

It was also fun to see the look on Maggie's face in general. The way it would scrunch up when Beth added another inch, forcing Maggie's rectum to stretch even further as it struggled to accommodate the monster invading it. The way Maggie's face would flush with embarrassment when pain gave way to pleasure, the older sister's body betraying her and revealing to Beth that Maggie was just as much a twisted pervert as she was. Then there was the look of humiliation of having her forbidden hole invaded. But best of all was the look of submission, Maggie accepting her new role as Beth's anal whore. And the eyes with the windows to the soul, and while Maggie's face was constantly changing, the brunette's eyes screamed and almost pure submission and humiliation with only a few hints of the pain and pleasure Maggie was receiving.

Beth found that sight so intoxicating, not least because over anything else it told her that Maggie's momentary rebellion was forgotten and not to be repeated, her big sister now truly her bitch. Maggie was Beth's bitch, that thought echoing in the blonde's mind as her thighs came to rest against the brunette's buttocks, announcing that for the second time in their lives the younger sister had buried every inch of her strap-on cock into her older sister's bowels. Beth had skewered Maggie's ass on her cock, and now she was going to fuck that well rounded ass and show her sister who was in charge.

"How does it feel?" Beth asked, seemingly out of nowhere about a minute later. When Maggie gave her a grunt of confusion Beth clarified, "My big cock? How does it feel to have my big cock back inside your butt? That's 10 inches of rubber y'know. Only a total anal whore could take that, but that's just what ya are, ain't it?"

"Yes Beth!" Maggie quickly nodded, and then as Beth kept staring at her continued, "I'm a total anal whore. I'm your anal whore. Your butt slut, your ass slave, your bitch, whatever you want, I'll be.

"What I want is for ya to answer my question." Beth huffed.

After thinking about it for a second Maggie answered eagerly, "It feels good. Your big 10 inch cock feels really good inside my butt."

"Yeah it does." Beth grinned, "But it's about to feel even better. Place your legs on my shoulders sis, I'm about to fuck your ass hard and deep, pound your pooper and make ya cum like the anal whore that you are!"

Maggie quickly did as she was told and then braced herself. Given the lust crazed look in Beth's eye Maggie wouldn't have been surprised if her baby sister just started pounding her butt right from the get go, however fortunately for the older sibling Beth smirked wickedly, slightly moved Maggie's legs for what must have been for the sake of comfort, and then began to slowly pick up the pace of the ass fucking. This meant although Maggie felt a little discomfort it was pretty much overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling, the once innocent farm girl blushing as her little sister loosened her bowels in preparation for the deep, hard butt banging she had promised to deliver.

As she continued staring upwards into Beth's blue eyes Maggie didn't doubt that her kid sister would deliver on her promise, Maggie ashamed that she was both quivering with anticipation and loving every second of being butt fucked by her baby sister. She was the one who was supposed to be protecting Beth from the evils of the world, teaching/guiding her how to be a woman, and most of all Maggie was supposed to be the one in charge. Instead Beth was in charge. Beth was sodomising her like a cheap whore, Maggie actually revelling in her new role, the new role which gave her more pleasure than she could ever have imagined, the new role which made her completely submissive to her younger sister.

Sometime after Beth started to really pound Maggie's butt the blonde leaned down so that the brunette was practically bent in half, Maggie whimpering as Beth's face was suddenly inches from hers. Then in a flash Beth wasn't just fucking Maggie's ass hard, she was brutalising it with each thrust feeling like it would tear Maggie's rectum open. It hurt, but again the pleasure Maggie felt was so intense she barely noticed it, and the entire time she was captivated by the beautiful face in front of her, those haunting blue eyes telling Maggie this wasn't the same soft-spoken mouse of a girl she knew, but a powerful Alpha female determined to destroy her butt hole.

For the intense ecstasy which was the orgasms which was soon rocking her body Maggie would happily sacrifice her butt hole to the little stud mounting her right now. She would happily give up every ounce of her body and be nothing but her baby sister's sex slave if it meant she could feel like this every day. She would do anything for this pleasure. She would fulfil her sister's every need with a smile on her face, and in her delusional mind Maggie actually wondered whether everything bad that ever happened to them was so she could fulfil her destiny of being her little sister's bitch. Either way Maggie again promised herself she would do everything Beth said from now on.

Beth never, ever wanted to stop fucking her sister's perfect ass. The power, the dominance, the sheer mental pleasure of sodomising her own sister, it all made Beth feel so wonderful. Even without the stimulator rubbing against her clit she would have probably cum several times. Not that she had any intention of removing it. Oh no, because the rubbing of her clit along with all the mental stimulation she was receiving gave her some of the most powerful climaxes of her life, the mind-blowing feeling far better than anything else she could imagine, in that moment Beth finding it difficult to believe heaven itself was better than butt fucking her own big sister.

That may have made her the most sick and twisted slut ever, but Beth didn't care. She didn't care if Maggie's rectum ever recovered from the wrecking she was giving it. Hell, a sadistic part of her wanted to permanently ruin Maggie's ass hole. That way Maggie would never forget her place again, her forever gaping open butt hole easy for Beth to slip her strap-on into an fuck whenever she wanted. Who cared if that meant Maggie wouldn't be able to sit or shit ever again as long as it made her a better fuck toy? Because that's what Maggie was. It was Maggie's reason for being, her purpose in life, Beth determined to make her sister see it too.

Mostly by screaming at her, "YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! ALL YOUR HOLES ARE MINE, YOU'RE MY BITCH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMMMM, IT'S WHO YOU ARE, YOU'RE PURPOSE IN LIFE OOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, YA BELONG TO ME! YOU'RE MY ANAL WHORE, MY BUTT SLUT, MY ASS SLAVE, MY PERSONAL FUCK HOLE, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWD, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY BITCH! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY BITCH YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, MY BIG SISTER IS MY BITCH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

As she felt herself succumbing to exhaustion Beth tried to convince herself to slow down. If she slow down to a gentle pace, or maybe forced Maggie to anally ride her dick, she could continue the heavenly butt pounding. However as much as she wanted to spend eternity ramming her big sister's ass with her strap-on Beth knew she would have to stop eventually, so she might as well squeeze as many orgasms out of them both before the heart-breaking moment she would have to stop fucking Maggie up the butt.

Luckily while living at the prison had made some people soft Beth wasn't one of them. No, she had been killing Walker's every day, and farming, and other exhausting activities, so she had built up an impressive amount of stamina for a girl of her petite size, stamina she now used to brutally pound her big sister's butt hard and deep just like she promised. Maggie rewarded her for this by continuously squirting cum onto her belly and screaming so loud it attracted more Walkers, the Greene sisters becoming so lost in the butt fucking that they probably wouldn't have stopped if one of these beasts actually broke down the door. Or at least Beth didn't think she would have, not when she was having so much fun making Maggie cum with a strap-on cock in her ass. Cum with her strap-on cock deep inside Maggie's ass, Beth making her big bossy sister cum over and over again like a bitch with her big dick up her ass.

Sadly while Beth had impressive stamina for someone her size exhaustion eventually overcame her and she found herself collapsing down onto Maggie's sweaty body, her own body trying to instinctively continue the fucking but all she was able to do was pump the dildo in and out of her big sister's ass hole at a slow and steady pace which was enough to give them both wonderful after-shocks but it wasn't enough to make them cum again. Then Beth finally stopped completely, although she made sure every inch of her cock was buried up Maggie's butt when she did, the blonde snuggling against the whimpering brunette beneath her for several minutes.

Beth could have happily drifted off to sleep if it wasn't for the groaning of the Walkers. It was funny, Beth used to be so scared when she heard that sound, and part of her still was, but mostly she was just upset that anything was disturbing the perfection which was being inside her sister's ass. Emboldened by that feeling Beth pushed herself up and off of Maggie, yanking the dildo out of her big sister's butt in the process. Maggie cried out and then rolled over onto her side, unwittingly giving Beth a really good view of her gaping ass hole, a sight which gave Beth a lot of twisted joy before she grabbed her knife and strolled over to the door.

After checking to see how many of them there were Beth took a calming breath before doing what needed to be done, and then opened the door and stood back. Two of the beasts were leaning against the door so much that the force of opening causing them to topple over into the floor and making it easier to pick them off. The other three or more of a challenge, but as they had to get round their former comrades Beth was just about able to do it herself. She even managed to keep herself relatively clean, only a little blood on her hands and nothing on the strap-on, which was the important part.

Once it was done Beth quickly turned to her sister and ordered, "Now that's dealt with, it's cock cleaning time. Come on, get over here and suck my cock clean of your nasty anal juices. Move that ass I just fucked and suck me!"

When Beth turned to her sister Maggie had already turned around and was now staring at her, causing the younger sibling to worried the elder sibling was once again conflicted by their new incesty relationship. Which would be disappointing as Maggie had seemed to make such progress, but Beth didn't mind beating it into her bottom if she had too. In fact Beth had adored spanking Maggie, the new head of the Greene family promising herself she'd be regularly beating her big sisters butt from now on. Oh yes, Beth would find any excuse to spank her sister, like this annoying pause for example.

Maggie didn't mean to hesitate, she was just so captivated by the sight of the beautiful Goddess in front of her. She had been too tired to stop Beth from opening the door, a reckless move which had Maggie terrified she would lose the only family member she had left. The only person she had left. But instead Beth dispatched the Walkers with ease and was now standing before her proudly as the dominant Alpha female she was, her big woman cock glistening with the proof of her conquest of Maggie's pussy and ass, the brunette's mouth watering at the thought of tasting the blonde's dildo.

Seconds later the obviously displeased Alpha female cleared her throat and opened her mouth, obviously ready to say something else. Before she could Maggie sprang into action, crawling forwards so quickly she caused herself carpet burns, and then cheekily wrapped her lips around the head of Beth's cock, tasting her own ass on her baby sister's strap-on dildo. Oh God, Maggie could have never imagined doing something so wickedly sinful yesterday, even savouring the deepest part of her bowels before begining to eagerly bob her head up and down, eventually taking as much as the dildo into her throat as possible.

Unsurprisingly this delighted Beth, "Oh yeahhhhhhhh sis, suck me! Suck my cock clean of your slutty little ass, oh fuck!"

Beth said a whole lot more, but it was all just background noise to Maggie who frantically cleaned every drop of ass juice she could get just using her mouth, before switching to licking the lower half of the shaft, and then going back to attempting to deep throat. Apparently not satisfied with those efforts Beth went from loosely holding her hair and encouraging her to bob up and down to holding her head in place with both hands and thrusting her own hips back and forth, literally fucking Maggie's mouth just like she had fucked Maggie's pussy and ass, the elder sister feeling totally dominated/humiliated by the younger sister as she was turned into her sibling's personal face pussy.

As Beth used increasing roughness to fuck Maggie's mouth like a cunt, or an ass hole, meaning that the older sister had been fucked in all three of her available holes in just one morning, Maggie thought about how lucky she was. She could have ended up alone, or with anyone else from the prison, but instead she had found a safe place to share with this total super stud who easily put her in her place. The fact that that incredibly dominant top was her sister just meant that even as she was degraded in this extreme way her new owner loved her, Maggie feeling all fuzzy inside as she looked lovingly up at Beth and silently promised herself she would never again forget that her purpose in life was now to fulfil her sister's needs.