Sister's Needs Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth gets what she wants.
8.5k words
4.64
12.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Waking Dead. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Maggie Greene was lucky that when she and her sister were found by Darryl she had been in the shower. Beth had at least been reasonable enough to leave her a towel, luckily left behind by any raiders, meaning there was a perfectly logical explanation for her state of undress. And he was too preoccupied to notice she had to go back to her sleeping quarters to find some close. It could have been much worse.

Much, much worse, as not only had Maggie got used to being naked all the time, but she was constantly getting fucked in all sorts of lewd ways by her little sister. Hell, it had been the first time all week that Beth had let her shower alone, and that was only because she needed to go and find food. Instead she had found Darryl, and had no choice but to bring him back to their hideaway.

That had been it. Once they met up with Darryl of course they had to leave in search of the others, and eventually Maggie was reunited with her beloved Glenn, and she was genuinely overwhelmingly happy to see him. But, things had changed. Maggie tried to tell herself thing would go back to the way they were. That tomorrow would be the day that she was normal again, and not craving the touch of her little sister.

But it never happened. They had gone from 0 to 60 and then back again so fast, and all Maggie wanted was just 10. Or 20. Or whatever else Beth would give her. God, she would take everything and anything her baby sister was willing to give her. She just needed her again. She needed her so badly. But did Beth need Maggie?

During the entire long, twisting journey from the sports club to Alexandria they barely looked at each other, let alone exchange words. Maybe Beth had got it out of her system? Maybe Beth was done with her? Maybe she wanted a nice girl, a normal girl, someone like Tara who she could date out in the open. Or maybe a man?

There were plenty of them around, and it almost looked like Beth was flirting with Darryl from time to time. Maggie remembered each and every one of those times, but her blood boiled with jealousy so much she couldn't help but give Darryl a warning look, who mistook it for sisterly protection rather than the more serious truth of it.

Who was Maggie to deny Beth a normal life if that was what she wanted now? After all, it wouldn't be out of character for Beth to tell her a bunch of pretty lies to make the best out of a bad situation, but now Beth had options, would she really want to be with her own sister? It wasn't like they could even go public, as their small community would be appalled, disgusted and maybe throw them out.

Even her beloved Glenn surely wouldn't stomach such a perverted betrayal. And what could Maggie even offer, apart from her body, which desperately felt like it needed it's owner back. That need eventually pushed Maggie to make the most selfish decision of her life. It took a while to summon up the courage but eventually Maggie knocked on the door to the house that Beth had been given.

The younger sibling answered quickly and then the two of them remaining silent for a few long seconds before Maggie murmured, "Hi."

"Hi..." Beth replied, then after a brief hesitation offered, "Ya wanna come in."

"Yes." Maggie smiled happily, quickly walking in once Beth moved out of the way.

Beth then close the door behind her and grumbled, "I, I ain't going to say anythin'. If, if that's what ya worried about."

"That's not why I'm here." Maggie admitted softly.

"Then why are ya?" Beth asked softly.

Beth tried not to get her hopes up, and totally failed. She just couldn't help it. Seeing Glenn again had been a huge wake-up call. Or more accurately, seeing her sister reunited with her husband had been a wake-up call. Beth had genuinely thought he was dead, and even if he wasn't they would never see him or the others again.

But they more or less all reunited, with a few obvious and heart-wrenching exceptions, and Beth had thought that would be it for her blossoming relationship with Maggie. After all, now her sister was happy with the man she loved, how could she that take from her? Besides, sneaking around would be difficult at best, and it would be highly likely they would be caught, and who knows what would happen after that.

So Beth tried, and mostly failed, to move on and now here was Maggie giving her hope. It seemed to be too good to be true, but after a few long seconds Maggie closed the distance between them and pressed her lips to hers. For a few long seconds Beth was too stunned to react. Then she grabbed Maggie firmly by the waist and pulled her into her and deepened the kiss.

God, Beth so wanted to take Maggie right here and now, but there was a small chance that someone would see them through the windows. Besides, upstairs was better equipped. So reluctantly Beth broke the kiss and, after regaining her breath, gave her sister her first order in weeks.

"Bedroom!" Beth ordered simply, emphasising her next words with a firm slap to Maggie's butt, "Now!"

Maggie yelped, and then whimpered, "Yes Beth."

As she replied Maggie pulled away and scurried towards the stairs while Beth smirked and followed closely behind, already feeling the dominance she had felt back in the golf club when it had just been the two of them. She then continued smirking as she continued following closely behind while ascending the stairs, meaning that Beth got an up close look at Maggie's butt.

The butt Beth hadn't been able to stop thinking about ever since she first fucked it, especially through these past few weeks of hell that she hadn't been allowed to touch it. And oh, was she going to take full advantage now. Well, maybe not spank it. After all, Maggie had been a very, very good girl. Yes spanking could wait till later. For now Beth fully intended to reward her sister for good behaviour.

That included spinning her around and kissing her as soon as they were in Beth's new bedroom. In fact, Beth jumped up into the bigger girls arms, the momentum causing them to topple backwards and onto the bed, the two girls briefly breaking the kiss to giggle with delight before getting right back to it, even more passionately than before.

Which didn't exactly make it easy for Beth to remove their clothes, and it wasn't like she had a lot of practice thanks to her rule about Maggie not wearing clothes, but she just about managed it in the middle of a long drawn-out kissing session, Maggie helping the best she could, even if that just meant lifting her arms, legs and butt when necessary.

Maggie had been taken aback to see Beth seaming all quiet and unsure of herself again. It was weird enough when other people were around, but somehow she thought Beth would immediately switch back to dominant mode and demand Maggie to get down on her knees and eat her pussy, or more likely bend over for a butt fucking or possibly a spanking, the second they were alone together.

Sadly that wasn't the case, and it had been up to Maggie to make the first move, in the process giving her the fleeting idea she could actually top Beth for once. Which was quickly shattered as Dom Beth seemed to return the instant Maggie kissed her, which was good, because only Dom Beth could give Maggie what she clearly needed.

At first that was just a lot of kissing, all of which Maggie more than welcomed, but more importantly than that she got a wonderful hint of things to come every time Beth squeezed, and occasionally even slapped, her butt. Then they were both naked on the bed together, Beth finally breaking the kiss to start working on her neck.

Which Maggie knew she should complain about, and sure enough before she could make up her mind whether to complain or not Beth's teeth sunk down her neck, giving her a mark which would be difficult to hide from her husband, but she didn't care, because she was being marked as what she truly was. Beth's bitch. Oh God, Maggie wasn't Glenn's wife. She was Beth's lesbian bitch.

Proving that to be even more true Beth then started touching what only Maggie's husband should be touching, but none of it belonged to him. It was Beth's. It was all Beth's. Both sisters knew it, and Beth was proving it with every grope of Maggie's boobs and butt, but especially when a hand slid down between Maggie's legs and gently started caressing her pussy.

That happened sooner than Maggie was anticipating, but she welcomed it with a sharp cry of pleasure, which made her so grateful they were surrounded by four walls, and up on a second floor no less, out of reach of anyone or anything that might have heard them engaging in this obscenely forbidden act.

That sharp cry caused Beth to grin with obvious satisfaction against Maggie's neck, and bite down even harder to make sure that her territory was well and truly marked before she switched to kissing, licking and sucking that tender flesh while she continued rubbing her pussy.

Then Beth slowly slid a finger inside of her sister, Maggie's pussy welcoming the intruder which she had been craving ever since the last time. Or more accurately, welcoming the rightful owner to her body inside her again. Oh God, this was so fucked up. But Maggie just couldn't help herself. She needed this, and she needed more, which would have been clear even if she didn't verbalise it.

But she did, Maggie softly whimpering, "Please Beth, more! Mmmmm, give me more!"

"Oh, you want more?" Beth grinned wickedly, before growling into her sister's ear, "I'll give you more."

Beth quickly made good on that promise by sliding a second finger into Maggie and using her thumb to rub her clit. Normally she would leave it at that, or sometimes add a third finger, as really that's all she needed to make her bossy big sister cum for her. But she had been so sure she may be able to make her big sister cum again, and now she actually had the chance Beth wanted to make a statement.

No, she needed to make a statement. She needed to make it clear to Maggie who her pussy belonged too. Who Maggie belonged too. And an excellent way to do that was to give Maggie more than she normally gave her, stretching her tight little fuck hole wider than perhaps ever before.

Which was why Beth not only added a third finger, but shortly afterwards a fourth and then her thumb. All of which was easy enough considering how wet Maggie was, especially her thumb, which Beth could easily slip in alongside her ring and middle fingers. After that things got a little more tricky. Especially as Maggie had figured out what Beth was trying to do.

Which of course, wasn't something they hadn't tried before. Beth had fisted Maggie plenty of times. It was just it was normally her slutty little ass she was fisting, and that was back when Beth was relentlessly sodomising Maggie to the point where Maggie's back hole was constantly loose, gaping and ready to be abused. This might prove to be harder, especially with Maggie tensing up.

Initially Beth hoped that a stern look would cause Maggie to get with the program, and maybe apologised to her top, but when that didn't work Beth got another idea which would be more mutually enjoyable. So she lowered her head down to Maggie's nipples and gave them the same treatment she had been giving her neck, albeit with a little less pecking and a lot more licking and sucking.

Sure enough that had Maggie relaxing, and even as Beth pushed forwards the other girl still didn't tense up as much as before. But it was still noticeable, and even when Beth was able to manipulate her big sister's body into relaxing again it wasn't exactly easy for Maggie to stretch enough to take her kid sister's fist in her cunt.

Of course even though Beth went nice and slow, and backed off every time her sister initially tensed up, eventually she got tired of waiting and she just kept pushing forwards until her knuckles were stretching Maggie's pussy wide open. And then she pushed some more, finally causing her entire hand to slip inside.

Which caused Maggie to let out an understandable cry of pain, but it was quickly followed by a whimper and then a moan of pleasure as her cunt adjusted to the invasion. She then let out even more positive sounds as, after Beth had given Maggie maybe a minute to recover, the blonde started pumping her hand back and forth inside of the brunette, officially beginning to fist fuck her bitch.

Maggie had never been stretched like this before, yet she welcomed it. Glenn was always so gentle with her, and even when she pushed him to try he just couldn't give her the type of rough treatment she had quickly learned to crave as Beth's bitch. Oh yes, Maggie needed it rough. She need to be abused.

Pushed to her limits, and then over them. Maybe she could find some ass hole guy to give her this kind of treatment, but it wouldn't be the same. No, Maggie knew that whatever she did to her Beth loved her, which made all the difference, as to get what she needed from someone she loved was truly intoxicating, and something she couldn't believe that she ever thought she could live without.

Also, having Beth inside her. That was something Maggie didn't understand how she could ever have thought she could live without, and she was so grateful now that she didn't have too. In fact she was getting Beth inside her like never before, stretching out her pussy and fucking it good.

Maybe it wasn't quite as good as when Beth fisted her ass, but that was just because Maggie was a shameless anal slut. Although it was possibly up for debate which was more twisted. Either way her submissive body quickly relaxed to this latest abuse and she began to crave more. A feeling which Maggie initially ignored just so she could enjoy more of this treatment, but of course it was only a matter of time before she ultimately begged for more.

"Oh God yes, mmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard, ohhhhhh please Beth! Fuck me!" Maggie moaned shamelessly, "Mmmmm, fuck me hard! Oh please Beth, pound my little cunt! Pound my pussy and make me cum! Please, oooooooh Beth, pound fuck me, mmmmm, make me cum, ohhhhhh yesssssss, oh Beth, oh God yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhh yeeeeesssssss, aaaaaahhhhhhhh Gooooodddd, yesssssss, oh Beth!"

Honestly Maggie thought it would take a lot more to get what she wanted, but after just a little begging Beth smirked and ever so slightly increase the pace, which was all that it took to make her cum. Part of that was because it had been so very long since the last time they had been together, and Maggie hadn't had a satisfying orgasm since then.

Glenn had tried, but it was like eating McDonald's after having a gourmet meal. It just hadn't been enough for her any more. Plus she had been thinking about this non-stop since her last time with Beth, especially throughout today as she second-guessed herself. And Maggie was more than ready to cum again, but to her surprise Beth slowed her role and gently pulled her hand out of her.

This caused Maggie to let out a pathetic sounding whimper, which just made Beth chuckle wickedly. Which in turn made Maggie open her mouth to complain, but as Beth quickly bought her hand up to her lips the brunette instead instinctively stuck out her tongue and slid it over the blonde's hand. Maggie even grabbed hold of the arm so that Beth couldn't pull away from her.

At least not easily. Which again caused Beth to grin wickedly, but Maggie was too busy greedily licking her cum off of her baby sister's hand to notice. Then when every drop of her own cum was gone from that hand Beth pulled Maggie forwards into a deep passionate kiss with the other girl, the younger sister tasting the older one's cum on the older one's lips.

After a few blissful minutes of kissing her sister Beth pulled back and promised her sibling, "Don't worry sis, you'll get to cum more later when I'm fucking you in the ass. I just really need to sit on that pretty little face of yours first."

Beth was already crawling her way up Maggie's body while she told her this, and when she was in position with her cunt hovering over the brunette's face the blonde wasted no time in lowering herself down. She even lowered herself pretty quickly, at least in comparison to all the other times they had done this.

Even then it wasn't apparently quick enough for Maggie, who lifted her head up to meet Beth's pussy and slide her tongue over it at the first opportunity. Maybe it was because Maggie was eager to cum again, or just craving Beth's cum, but either way Beth quickly rewarded her with a long loud cry of pure pleasure.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Maggie repeated the process, settling into giving Beth a slow but steady cunt lapping before she'd even properly sat on her face. For a few long seconds Beth just stayed where she was and savoured that feeling, before gently pushing down, forcing Maggie's head back down to the bed sheets in the process.

It was very tempting to keep going and smother Maggie with her cunt, or rub her pussy into that pretty little face. Both of which would have pushed her towards an early orgasm, but maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. After all, there was still an outside chance they would be discovered, and after being forced not to touch each other for so long neither one of them was in the mood for much teasing.

So Beth didn't scold Maggie at all for her eager licking, which clearly the older sister took as silent permission to not only continue what she was doing but started increasing the attention to her younger sister's clit. At first this just meant lingering on it with every stroke of her tongue, but then Maggie started to concentrate on it and even took it into her mouth, pushing Beth to the edge of orgasm already with well practised ease.

Although to be fair it never took much to make Beth want to cum in her sister's mouth and all over her face, and again it had just been so long, although it might not be very top like Beth just couldn't deny herself, or Maggie, this treat. Although she had an idea about how she could re-establish her dominance.

The first step was for Beth to call out, "Yesssssss, make me cum you bitch! I don't want to wait, mmmmm, I just can't wait to cum in my sister's mouth. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I just can't wait to cum in my big sister's hot little mouth and all over her beautiful face. Mmmmm yes, fuck me Maggie! Fuck me with your tongue! Tongue fuck your little sister you perverted bitch, and make her cum. Prove that you're my bitch, and you always will be. Ooooooh yessssss, you're mine Maggie! I fucking own you! Oh yes, I own that pretty mouth of yours, mmmmm, and that talented little tongue, ohhhhhh, so use it to make me cum! Use it to make me cum. Use it ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessssssss, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd!"

Surprisingly Maggie didn't obey right away, perhaps because she was enjoying listening to Beth's speech, or because she was just feeling cheeky, or even that she was hoping for a spanking. Of course she didn't need to annoy her top to get a spanking, because Beth was going to give it to her anyway, as it would be another step to re-establishing her dominance.

Only later, at first she was planning to butt fuck her so hard and rough that she would never need to re-establish her dominance again. And before that she was going to grind down onto her face, pretty much right after Maggie made cum, which took a frustratingly long time, but inevitably it happened, and then continued happening as Maggie went back to being a perfect little bottom for her.

Maggie actually wished Beth had the patience to lie on her back and allow herself to be worshiped for hours, but truth be told even Maggie didn't think she had the patience for that. No, both Greene sisters needed Beth to cum hard and quickly, and Maggie made sure they both got what they wanted.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers