Sister's New Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Anne-Marie can't stop laughing. She is crying with it, while the two men just lie there, still moving to the beat a little, but completely out of it. My body feels so good, I can't stop dancing, but, without losing the rhythm, "What's with them?"

Anne-Marie has control of her belly laugh, but there are still tears in her eyes and her whole face is sparkling with happiness as she shimmies close to me. Her cheerful turn of voice and body movement are completely at odds with what she tells me.

I cannot believe it. Those SNAKES tried to date-rape us. Anne-Marie found out and pulled a switcheroo like in children's television, and they drugged themselves. I tell her that she is like Daphne in Scoobydoo.

"The only downside is that we had to take their ecstasy, and I didn't get a chance to warn you that you were really taking ecstasy." She stares at me earnestly, still moving to the music and as high as a kite.

Without ever stopping my shimmy over poor Tim, I think hard for a moment. "But I thought we were going to take ecstasy..." (Dip, turn, wiggle, back step, repeat...) "and, thanks to, I did.... I forgive you."

Anne-Marie's tight steps never falter, nor her look of apology waver. "Then you forgive me for not telling you?" (Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle.) ... "Oh, thank you... (Compete spin) ... "Thank you!" Her face is transformed by gratitude, though I cannot think why.

The fact that we have never stopped dancing dawns on us and we dissolve into laughter. We are practically screaming at both our gracefulness and the irony of the situation.

Eventually, we laugh ourselves to a standstill and sit down either side of our snoring boys. I catch my breath and look mournfully at our two failed rats, "I really wanted to lose my virginity." That sets us off again, the naughtiest prefect and the most sexually frustrated girl guide in history. We both cannot get over how sexy the ecstasy helps us feel, and how stupid they were to think that it would be more fun for us to be unconscious.

After yet another joint from Pugh's pile, Anne-Marie says, "why don't we play a bit with them? At least you can see what a man's thingy looks like. They won't object." She crouches besides Pugh and runs a finger up and down the line of his zipper while she talks. His body stirs, but he sleeps on. What a great idea. We keep moving to the rhythm as we wrestle with their clothing. They are completely out of it, but still help us get their clothes off.

Soon we have them stretched out on the cake stark naked. We even take off Simon's foot, and Anne-Marie points out that he should be massaging and rubbing cream into the stump more often. We crouch either side of his penis, which looks like a soft and wrinkly sausage. We are soon examining it and his ball sack. A bit like Simon's earlier directions, Anne-Marie demonstrates as she talks, and I ask questions and try to mimic her demonstrations. At first I think it doesn't look like much, but she tells me I should see how big they can get and pulls on it to show how it can stretch. Simon never wakes, but he starts to grunt and moan like he is having a good dream. To our gratification, his thingy soon starts to expand and harden. All the wrinkles are stretched tight.

"You know, Pugh told Simon that we would respond to them even if we were whacked out on that stuff. Maybe... Do you want to...?" Our faces are inches apart over my first erection. My body is so sensitive. I want to fuck! Before I can even think what I am doing I kiss her full on the lips and she kisses me back, our four hands stroking and holding Simon's ever-hardening erection and ball sack.

"Do you think we're turning into lesbians?" I ask.

Anne-Marie's eyes flicker down to what our hands are holding, "I think we're giving off mixed signals."

After more giggling, she asks, "Do you want to lick it?"

Tim let's out a sleepy snort, and I reply, "Tim will be jealous." So we shift things round so they are side-by-side between us with Tim's head by Simon's feet and vice-versa. Soon both are sporting large erections, and we are handling and comparing their manhood. We agree that Tim's is a little longer and Simon's a little fatter.

In the background the music ends and we barely notice, agreeing that we feel so good that we don't even need to hear the music to have perfect rhythm. Every sentence sets us laughing more, but it is really fun to play with them and pay them back for their mean trick. It is also incredibly naughty. We are soon licking them indiscriminately, like two kids sharing ice cream cones. Anne-Marie shows me what a blow-job is and we take turns on one and then the other of 'the boys', as we start to call them.

It is like the best biology lab ever. In between bouts of kissing, we gradually undo our buttons to feel each other's nipples and, then, everywhere else. Our bare vaginas are sopping wet as we fondle each other and the boys. Eventually we strip all of our clothes off to better rub our bodies against them and each other.

The strangest thing is how relaxed it all is when the guys are so passive. I don't know how many orgasms I am having, but it's a lot. Anne-Marie is the same. Finally, after ages of playing, she asks me if I would like one of them to take my virginity. "Whoever you choose will give a beautiful teen her first time with a man and never know it. I think that will be a suitable punishment." How elegant does that sound?!? I want to do it.

I'm nervous, but ever so turned on. I would gladly have done it with either (or both, probably) wide awake, but they wanted one of us asleep, so it's not really our fault. I choose Tim, and Anne-Marie says that she wants Simon.We shift them round so we can do it facing each other. She climbs on top of Simon and shows me how to do it. I climb on Tim and copy her. She plays with his penis at first, rubbing it along her slit and, just like that, it pops in. Simon groans and puts his hands on her hips to help bounce her up and down, but he never opens his eyes.

I have never seen anything like it. She keeps trying to tell me what to do, but breaking off as Simon gets more and more vigorous, without waking once. I am doing everything in my power to get Tim's erection up me, but I am so wet, he keeps sliding along my crack. I am almost in despair at my inability to lose my virginity, as my friend keeps grunting and laughing in front of me, when the unconscious Tim bucks his hips and rams right through my hymen, burying himself all the way in me. Just like that, mission accomplished.

For a moment I think I will die, but Anne-Marie's arms come around me in a comforting cuddle. Soon we are kissing, me through tears of pain at first and Anne-Marie, despite Simon's bucking and thrusting. Tim may not be aware, but his manhood likes my warm place just fine and is soon ignoring my cries, which rapidly turn from pain to the best feelings ever. Anne-Marie and I can only hold on to each other for dear life as our sleeping stallions rut us mercilessly. It is so good, so good.

Eventually we change rides. They may be unconscious, but there bodies fight to keep hold of us. Luckily, they are as loyal as they are awake. We finally guide their hands, Simon to me and Tim to Anne-Marie. It makes no difference to them and, soon, makes no difference to us. Simon feels completely huge going in, and just as good. When I finally felt Simon's penis jerk and pulse, I could only sag across Tim's torso. Simon immediately slipped into an even deeper sleep, but Tim ignored my added weight and kept thrusting into Anne-Marie and bouncing me up and down on Simon's still massive erection. Anne-Marie had come so many times she was practically asleep herself, when Tim finally shot his load and she gratefully sank down onto me.

-----------

Anne-Marie's story

I cannot believe what we just did, nor how good it felt. I hug my Anna close and tell her she will always be my best friend. My body is still zinging from what Pugh and Tim meant to give themselves, and so is Anna's. She is laughing and crying at the same time. As we get up, huge blobs of cream drip from us onto our prone and snoring lovers. Anna's cream is a little bloody, but she says she feels fine.

We should be angry, but things have turned out so well for us and bad for them, we can't be bothered. Despite everything, we are still high and aroused. It feels right to put the uniforms back on, but in reverse. Now Anna is the prefect and I am the guide. We better not meet anyone walking home.

Before we leave, I make sure to pick up the money. Pugh gave it to us, after all. Anna calls me over to look at Pugh's system. It is obvious that he has been recording everything, including every minute of what we have been doing since I arrived at the studio this morning. The folder labelled Anne-Marie is full of files from Pugh's network of studio cameras, and we find another folder labelled 'sibling session' with all the recordings of me and Dick. It is clear that Pugh is only interested in making our 'mistakes' into pornographic movies.

I am mortified that I have led my friend into his trap, but it is kind of exciting for both of us to think that our adventure (my adventures!) have all been recorded, that we are the stars, even if it is porn. I apologise again and, sadly, suggest that we delete everything, but Anna just shakes her head.

"No. I want to keep them. Don't you think they would be fun for us to watch if we had the only copies?"

"Well, yes, but how can we....?"

"Leave it to Nerd Woman." Anna strikes a muscle-man pose and then rushes over to her nerd bag, which I did not even know she has brought with her. I wouldn't know what to do, but my techie best friend has no trouble and starts pulling kit out of the nerd bag.

While I potter around finding our clothes, money and the remaining marijuana cigarettes, she copies all the files to her own portable memory and sets a horrible trap in his system to make sure Pugh cannot publish our adventures. It is a really old virus, that Anna has been studying at college. It could not get past the simplest modern firewall, but she solves that problem by loading it straight into his server. According to Anne-Marie, the first thing people do when they sit down to use a computer is send and receive email. Tomorrow, when Pugh goes to do that, the virus will trash all his files and programmes, leaving no record of our visit. We will have the only copies of our porn adventures.

Luckily, Anna also knows how to turn off the alarm, so we are able to leave the boys in peace. On our tired but giggly way home, we meet a mixed group of five students on their way out. It is barely 9:00 pm. They are immediately taken with our uniforms and want us to bring them to the party that they insist we must be going to. Despite our exertions, we are still high, and it is astonishing how quickly we have recovered. After we smoke another of Pugh's joints with them, they treat us like goddesses. There is no way they are doing anything but escorting us to our door.

As we walk along, the cutest boy tells us he is studying film-making and we crack up for a moment, before we admit to some interest in the same subject. Anna asks him if he has studied how you make a single movie from raw video recordings, and he says that it is easy. As we walk along, I whisper to Anna that it's been a pretty busy day, but it is still early. She grins at me for a moment, before suggesting that we invite our new friends in for an hour or two.

-----------

That ends the story of how Anne-Marie starred in her third pornographic movie, this time with her best friend, Anna. Watch out for the story of her fourth and final adventure in pornography