Sisters of Saint Benedict Ch. 05

Story Info
Sofia's descent completes.
8.5k words
4.71
6.9k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much the way that Sunday brought rest to the members of the convent, it similarly brought its reprieve to the blood feeder restrained beneath the monastery's conventual church. Nuns of the Order were excused from their training on the Sabbath, so that they may focus more on group and individual worship, while also allowing them to recover from the rest of the week's training and chores.

It seemed that the Mother Superior found it inappropriate to interrogate their prisoner on a day meant for their lord. Amaia of course, would not complain about the pause in the mothers' efforts. Keeping one's sense of time throughout the centuries was no easy feat, and something that Amaia made great efforts to maintain. Lacking a better means to track the days, the gap in when the Mother Superior visited her cell became her chronological landmark.

Amaia, however, was still kept under close watch. The order as a whole was not foolish enough to allow the monster to go unsupervised for longer than the time it took a sister to blink. Shifts lasted four hours, save for Sofia's overnight watch. The pattern remained constant; Sister Evelina, followed by Sister Angela, then Sister Elena, and then Sister Dalila before Sofia arrived for her overnight watch. Had they not greeted each other by name on the changing of the guard, Amaia wouldn't have known any of their names.

The cell door offered her an incredibly limited view of her daily guards, and their habits further limited her perception of their appearances. Evelina had olive skin, and appeared a few years older than Sofia. Other than Sofia, Angela and Elena were the ones that Amaia had the best look at; seeing as they accompanied the Mother Superior during her interrogations. Angela was darker than the others, but her high cheekbones and distinctly Roman nose evidenced to Amaia that she still hailed from Italy. But Sister Elena has strikingly blue eyes, and while she spoke Italian like the other Sisters, her accent betrayed her origins. Eastern European was Amaia's best guess.

Dalila was one that eluded Amaia's observations the most. Of what she could see, Dalila was darker than all of the others Amaia had observed, and her accent... it wasn't one that the vampire could day she was familiar with. The others also had habits of betraying themselves through slight reactions when Amaia attempted conversation, but Delila remained stoic. If Amaia could not hear her heartbeat, she might think the woman was dead.

It would be fun to watch her crumble.

Despite Delila's apparent stone-faced apathy, Amaia spent her time attempting to ensnare the woman in yet more conversation, as she did with all the other sisters before her. Unsurprisingly, she was ignored.

But Amaia was patient. In truth, the other sisters were barely on her mind. No, she was far too busy thinking about the convents' weak link. Sofia, Amaia's savior from these stone walls, and the sister was hardly aware of it.

Speaking of which, she could hear familiar footsteps coming down the stone stairs now. Outside she could hear Delila shift around, presumably preparing to leave. Amaia kept her head down, lest she rouse the other sister's suspicion with any perceived excitement from Amaia.

"Sister Sofia."

"Sister Dalila."

And without fanfare, Sister Dalila had begun ascending the stairs. Amaia could hear Sofia waiting with bated breath just beyond her door, allowing enough time to pass so that Dalila would be well out of earshot before partaking in any forbidden actions.

A minute passed, and then two. Amaia could no longer hear the other nuns' footsteps, and if her heightened hearing couldn't detect the other sister, then surely Sofia was well past being able to hear footfalls.

"Sister?" Amaia heard the nuns' heart rate raise just a bit when she spoke. "She's gone."

"Yes... yes, I know." Sofia hesitated, but the door to the cell was opening seconds later.

"Sofia dear, how was your Sabbath? I'd ask the others but, well, you know how they are."

"It was good." Sofia entered the cell as she had been for days now, finding her spot on the floor beside Amaia and taking it. "Having the day away from training is always nice. But I..." Sofia chewed her lip, hesitant on how much to reveal.

"I have to admit that I couldn't focus on my worship."

"Oh? And what's stolen your attention dear?"

"Oh Signora... well..." Sofia was fidgeting with the cuff of her habit, picking at the black fabric like it might save her from facing an awkward truth.

"It's you Amaia! Oh goodness, I could hardly get you out of my head! I'd close my eyes and I'd see yours peering at me from between my legs!" Sofia's face had turned scarlet, and her blush was only deepening as she went on.

"Oh, I know I should feel ashamed about the things we did but the memories simply won't cease! During our mid-day meal, I was too ensnared by imagining the feel of your touch on my skin I nearly forgot to eat!" Sofia was looking into Amaia's gaze with something bordering on mania. "Ever since we parted last night, I haven't been able to stop thinking of your surprise! I don't even know what it is but the potential has me endlessly anxious and yet so very excited! Amaia, I must know! Please tell me! Goodness, I think I lo-"

Sofia started, as if she were suddenly woken from sleep. Her face felt hot, but that wasn't the only part of her body that had seemed to warm.

"I'm... forgive me. I seem to have lost control of myself. I hope I have not soured your mood."

"Dear Sofia, I doubt you could do such a thing." Amaia extended her hand out to the nun, tugging the brunette close when she accepted the inviting grasp. They were nearly touching noses now.

"I'm endlessly flattered dear, but do try to slow down, yes? Now, may I remove your veil?"

"Yes...please." the soft vocal confirmation came after she had already given her nonverbal permission through her nods. She tilted her chin up, allowing the vampire the access she needed to undo the garments that hid her head. The white-haired woman made quick work of both the veil and the guimpe, freeing both the other's head and neck to Amaia's eyes.

"I promise you'll receive the surprise soon dear. Patience will be your friend." Amaia cut off any potential response from Sofia by pressing their lips together, and Sofia couldn't find any reason to complain about such a thing. The sister all but melted into the embrace of the vampire's lips, but Amaia was quick to support her with a firm arm around her waist, while her other busied itself by tangling in the nuns' hair to support her skull. Not wanting to miss out on contact, one of Sofia's arms mirrored Amaia's by holding her waist, and the other found itself comfortably draped over the others shoulder.

Sofia parted her lips, and Amaia was quick to accept the invitation. That long tongue, of which Sofia was growing increasingly familiar with, was quick to fill Sofia's mouth. It wrapped around the nuns' muscle like a serpent ensnaring its prey. When after several moments her glossal attentions led to requesting access to her throat, the sister was readily swallowing Amaia's tongue. Sofia felt that if Amaia were to request anything, whether verbally or through her actions, she wouldn't be able to resist fulfilling the blood feeders' wants.

Maybe that should've frightened her. But Sofia found it excited her to her very core.

Amaia retreated after a time, but for how long Sofia couldn't be certain. A whine of disappointment that she once would've suppressed was allowed out readily. Amaia only chuckled at the girl's expense.

Those ruby red lips pressed to Sofia's, but only for a moment before they moved to trace her jawline. Sofia leaned her head away, eagerly exposing her neck for her lover. She felt as Amaia ran the muscle that had been down her throat around the side of her neck. She could feel the tongue tracing the marks where Amaia had first fed from her just a night before last. She silently prayed to feel Amaia feed once more.

And it seemed her prayers may have been answered when she felt fangs brushing over that skin again. But the sensation of sinking teether didn't come, leaving Sofia making soft protests while Amaia moved toward her collarbone.

"W-wait, why d-"

"Shh, patience dear."

"But don't you need to fee-"

"I said be patient Sofia. You don't want to disappoint me by being overeager, do you?"

"No! Oh no, I'm sorry! I'll be patient, please forgive me!" Sofia panted, wanting anything but for Amaia to stop.

"That's what I thought. You'll be a good girl for Signora, won't you now?"

"Yes!"

"Good." Amaia gave Sofia a toothy grin, her fangs exposed for the brunette to admire. "Then remove your habit dear."

Sofia scrambled to remove her clothing, eager to show Amaia that she would listen. Unstable fingers grabbed the hems of both her dress and the shift beneath, lifting it up and over herself. The now inverted garments were tossed aside with none of the care or respect that might befit what some consider holy wear. But reverence for clothing had been tossed aside for the dedication to Amaia. She stood before the vampire, having crossed her arms underneath her breasts while she awaited instruction.

"Good." Amaia raised from her haunches, the chains that bound her allowing her just enough slack to stand up straight. This was the first time that Sofia had ever seen Amaia standing, seeing as she was usually sitting or, recently, kneeling above her. The blood feeder was taller than Sofia had thought, standing a head above the sister. But even if she were shorter, her gaze made Sofia feel like the vampire simply towered above her.

"Do you think you're ready for your surprise dear?" Amaia's gazed bored into those soft blue irises, making Sofia feel weak at her knees.

"Yes... yes please signora."

"I thought you would." Amaia ran her tongue over her lips, no longer bothering to hide her own excitement. "Get on your knees."

The nun sank down without question, staring up at Amaia with nothing short of reverence in her eyes. Her eyes traveled down to between the vampire's thighs, before flicking back upward to meet the vampire's eyes with a questioning gaze. She wasn't sure what she saw in those amber irises, but she believed that she knew what was to be asked of her. She opened her mouth, sticking out her much shorter tongue and moving towards the prize between Amaia's legs.

Amaia stopped the girl with a single finger to her forehead. Sofia looked again, that same unsureness there again.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm dear. But, that's not quite what I had in mind for you."

Sofia frowned slightly, returning to sitting on her heels. Her mouth began to form a question, but Amaia stopped the sound before it formed.

"Just watch."

Amaia brought her hand over her mons, something that, if Sofia didn't know better, would've taken as an attempt at modesty from the woman. Her fingers curled slightly and relaxed; she repeated her actions as a purple glow formed between her hand and her mound. Slowly, she began to pull her hand outward.

Sofia's eyes widened as she watched the display. She had heard about this, but she had never seen a true display of witchcraft. Only a select few sisters had witnessed vampiri magic, and none of them seemed eager to relive the experience. But watching what Amaia was doing... it inspired many things, but fear wasn't one of them.

Amaia's hand had been steadily moving outward from her crotch, but it wasn't until her hand had fully moved away could Sofia's see what was hidden from her eyes. But what was there didn't make sense.

"Is... is that...?"

"Yes dear, it is."

Resting between Amaia's thighs was a penis, with the accompanying testes to match. The member, for now, hung flaccidly, but the new addition felt like it demanded Sofia's attention. Her mouth opened, and then closed. She was searching for the right words, but it seemed like they didn't exist right now.

"H-How? And um... why?"

"The how... Well, I don't think I could explain it to you but through witchcraft for right now. As for why, well, didn't you enjoy being filled dear Sofia? Feeling my fingers curl inside of you? My tongue exploring your cunt so thoroughly?" Amaia grinned. "This is just another way to fill you, Sofia. To make you feel so, so very good. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"N-nice.... Yes." Sofia pressed her thighs together. Amaia had yet to do more than kiss her, but the way she spoke was more than enough to have her excited for what she would do.

"I thought you'd agree. Now, it seems our 'friend' here needs some motivation to wake up." Amaia grabbed her member by the base, lifting it just a bit as if to emphasize the fact it was soft at the moment. "Care to provide, Sofia?"

Amaia didn't need to ask twice. The sister thought about responding, but her words couldn't possibly hold the same value as her actions in this moment.

She raised herself to be eye level with Amaia's package. The nun raised a hand to cradle the sack beneath Amaia's shaft. She felt the weight of them in her hand, while the other came to grab the vampire's soft shaft by the base. Her movements were slow, not wanting to make a mistake that might make her seem foolish.

Despite her status as a nun, Sofia wasn't exactly oblivious to what to do with these genitalia, unfamiliar as it was. Once, returning from trailing another vampire, Sofia had navigated alleys through the town to remain unnoticed. Her way remained clear, until approaching voices had the sister ducking into an alcove. Peeking from her hidden refuge, she watched as a woman pulled a man into the alley. The woman sank to her knees, working the fastenings on the man's pants to expose his member. She should've looked away. She shouldn't have watched as the woman bobbed her head along the man's length. She was never meant to see the man finish on the woman's face.

And yet, she watched the whole time.

And now, she found herself in the same position as that woman in the alley. On her knees, about to fellate the person standing above her.

She began to pump her hand. The flesh was spongy in her grip. It didn't act the way that she had... expected. Not like the way she had seen. She felt it twitch in her hand, the only sign she had that her actions were having any effect. That woman... she had also used her mouth. Yes, surely that was the missing element. The sister opened wide, moving forward and enveloping the woman's member in her mouth. She lapped at the tip, much the way Amaia had gone at her sex. This seemed to be having an effect, seeing as the twitches continued. It may have been her imagination, but it seemed like she was feeling Amaia's pulse through her shaft.

"Sofia, dear," Amaia cooed, gently pressing the girl away by her forehead. "You have the right idea, but you're not quite there. Don't just hold it in your mouth. Use your tongue; remember how I curled mine around yours? How I worshiped your flesh? Try and do that, as best as you can."

Sofia nodded. She understood, or at least she thought she did. So, she extended her tongue, running it over the soft skin of Amaia's package. She followed it lengthwise until her nose touched Amaia's mons. And then, she doubled back, following the shaft back down.

"The head, Sofia. Put special attention there."

The nun listened. She abandoned her trip back along to instead press her tastebuds to the tip. Sofia lapped, and then did so again. The laps were given up in favor of swirling her tongue around the circumference of the rosy concentration of nerves.

She felt... something. There were twitches of movement and.,. heat was building there. Was it getting bigger? She wasn't certain... no, it had definitely swollen in her grasp. So, her actions were having an effect, the very evidence of which was beginning to grow in her grip.

"You have more than the shaft to taste Sofia."

Right, she was also holding Amaia's sack. Sofia moved down, running that eager, if inexperienced tongue, over the surface area of her contained testes.

"Is that all the enthusiasm you can show?"

Sofia looked up, but she found her gaze interrupted by Amaia's shaft. It was definitely bigger now, but it didn't stand out from her body like she knew they were supposed to. She was doing good enough...

But she wanted to be the very best for Amaia. Anything less would be... unworthy of the woman receiving it.

She didn't hesitate further. She pushed her face in, going from humble laps to long, slathering drags. She was spreading her saliva across Amaia's nuts, and consequently, her own face in the process. But her cleanliness didn't matter right now; not if it didn't serve Signora Amaia.

The mess she was making would be worth it, if only to hear Amaia praise. There was nothing as vital as this right now; nothing but the worship and the pleasure that she could offer her Amaia, even if it were to prep the blood feeder to give pleasure to her.

And so, she ignored everything else. Every other sense not dedicated to the glossal worship of the other woman's sack. She was given all the attention and dedication that was possible for her to give. That was, until it was interrupted.

"Good girl. But I think they've gotten their share of attention. Someone else is ready for you."

All of Sofia's senses returned to her suddenly, becoming aware of what she had been ignoring. Eyes looked up, but the journey was short. On the edges of her consciousness, she had felt the shaft that now dominated her view swell and harden in her grasp. But now, staring at the member at its fullest potential, Sofia faltered. Amaia's womanhood was nothing short of awe inspiring. The nun couldn't help but wonder; were they all like this? It seemed... so big! Was it merely her inexperience making it seem this way, or was Amaia special in this way too? Sofia couldn't be sure. She wasn't sure it mattered.

Sofia moved back; she had no choice if she were to come eye level with Amaia's dick. She realized that her hand could not fully close around the vampire's length, sending a thrill down her spine. Blue irises met amber ones, and an unspoken understanding of what was expected passed between them. Sofia nodded at the unspoken demand made of her, opening her mouth to once again take the others' arousal into her mouth.

It was different this time. Hotter, harder in her mouth. Her jaw felt so wide she worried if she'd be able to close it again. But worries regardless, she rested the head on her tongue, feeling the subtle heartbeat as it sat there. The sister knew this alone would hardly satisfy Amaia though. She had to take more; there was no other way to please her Amaia fully.

And so, she pushed down, accepting Amaia's shaft further into her mouth. There was a trail of... something, being left across her tongue. Whatever it may be, the taste intoxicated her. Without regard for herself, Sofia was taking more and more of the woman, who she once thought a monster, into the warm embrace of her mouth. But her progress was halted when she felt it nudge the back of her mouth, and when she opened her eyes, she saw that she had made it a little less than half way. This simply wouldn't do, that woman in the alley seemed to make that man's entire length disappear!

She ignored discomfort to push herself deeper, disregarding the way her body gagged in an effort to reject the steely invader. She had taken Amaia's tongue; she could do this too. She felt it push deeper, entering the space in which the blood feeders' tongue had resided just minutes before. But she couldn't ignore her body any longer.

Haphazardly, she pulled off Amaia's cock, coughing through the tears that had filled her eyes. She couldn't help the retch that forced through her esophagus between it all. Silently she cursed her own weakness, and perceived inability to please.