Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

"Don't look at me with those eyes," she giggled as she guided him closer. "You owe me usage of this wonderful tool."

"I do?" he groaned, as Lucinda could not resist giving his cock another stroke.

"You do. That was an incredible climax, Mikael, but it was something I indulge in frequently. You promised me this." She pumped his shaft again as a grin spread across her face.

She steered his tip to her waiting pussy with the hand wrapped around its length, and moved her other to his back in order to pull him tight to her. Mikael was now positioned directly above her, his palms flat against the rugs beneath them either side of her chest.

"No, what I really want is to be..." Her voice trailing off as she leant forwards to whisper in his ear.

"Fucked." The word sent a shiver running down Mikael's spine. Unable to wait any longer, he pushed inwards, his cock swallowed up by Lucinda's hot pussy, and her eyes fluttered back with a moan. Her hand let go of his member as it sank into her depths, moving instead to join her other wrapped around his back. He groaned aloud; her pussy felt better than any he had ever experienced, and from the way her eyes sparkled he suspected she felt the same way about his cock.

He closed his eyes to bask in the moment, and started to slowly move his hips. His member slid easily into her hot snatch, and her emerald eyes burned into his like green coal, a look of rapture spread across her lovely features. He allowed himself to be subsumed by their sex, too, and soon could think of nothing but the exquisite way their loins meshed, and the wonderful moans of the sensuous woman beneath him.

His pace was soon quick, and he could feel the contractions of her depths at the sensations of their sex. His companion was clearly an exceptionally passionate creature, and he delighted in the prospect of spending more time with her. Her promise of more set his mind aflame, and he strove to drive ever-harder into the black-haired beauty who writhed beneath him.

Lucinda moaned again, much louder this time, and her neck arched slightly. Her eyes still stared into his, and he grinned as her mouth twisted with rapture. The slapping of their loins joined her loud moans in filling the room, and Mikael briefly wondered if they could be overheard from above. It seemed unlikely, given the effort that had obviously gone into protecting this place's secrecy, and the thought was soon pushed from his mind as another spark of pleasure jolted through him.

Lucinda's snatch caressed him tightly, bringing him closer and closer to release. Her own climax was rapidly approaching, too, and Mikael drove his hips harder and harder, his cock plunging into the stunning rogue.

"Ooooh..." she moaned, her voice insistent as her pleasure built. "Fuuck... aaaaah!"

Her pussy tightened on his cock as an orgasm seared into her, but Mikael did not stop. Lucinda's green eyes were wide with pleasure as she came, her body trembling, but Mikael was too close to his own release to stop now. His shaft slid eagerly into her quivering depths, and no sooner had his companion's brief climax passed than she was already moaning again.

"The... Gods..." she panted desperately. "There's... more?" A shaky grin spread across her wonderful face at that question, although it was soon washed away by a scream of ecstasy. Mikael was shocked to realise she was moments away from coming again.

So, too, was he, and he leant down quickly, mashing his lips against hers. She replied hungrily, their tongues duelling as she continued to moan into his mouth, and her feet -- which had previously been flat on the floor, her knees in the air -- bumped into each other as she wrapped her legs around his ass. With each forward thrust her thighs tensed, pulling him in deeper, her body shaking.

With a sudden movement, Lucinda grasped his chin, pushing his head away and breaking the kiss. She held it firmly, her eyes burning into his as his pelvis crashed into hers, and her other hand shot out to grasp a handful of the rugs that lay beneath them. Her black hair lay scattered messily beneath her, pinned by her body and head, and her large breasts pressed into Mikael's chest.

"Fuuck..." she moaned desperately, her lustful hunger pulsing out of her in waves. "I'm... close..."

"Me too," Mikael groaned in return, his balls tightening. His release was seconds away.

"Oohhh... ooohhh..." she continued, her neck arching. "YEEEESSSSS!"

Lucinda shrieked out her ecstasy as her climax hit. Her pussy clamped down on Mikael's cock, and rapture assaulted her mind. Her emerald eyes opened wide and yet remained totally unfocused, her euphoric screams filling the air. Her body twitched as pleasure coursed through her, and Mikael could only grunt as he thrust his hips forward one final time.

It was upon him, and his cock jerked as it fired his cum deep into Lucinda, spraying her silky depths with his seed. He cried out too, the sensation better than he had ever experienced, and his companion's shriek continued. The sensation of his cock pushed so deep inside her was clearly intense, and Lucinda shook with utter bliss; never before had Mikael come so hard for so long, and his mind was lost as his member jettisoned rope after rope of his sticky seed into her womb.

Mikael was elevated to a plane he had never visited before. Every climax was different, but this one was exceptional; nothing mattered to him but the ecstasy that suffused his being and the rogue who shuddered rapturously beneath him. As his orgasm continued, so did his companion's, and the paradise they inhabited was all they were.

It took a long time for their orgasms to end, but eventually Mikael was finally spent, and he sank down on top of his gorgeous companion with a long sigh. There they lay awhile, the only sound their heavy breathing, exhaustion filling every part of their bodies. Tired, yet extremely satisfied, Mikael finally moved, withdrawing his deflated member from Lucinda and rolling onto his side. She turned her face to him, a grin growing on its stunning countenance, and laughed.

"That was... everything I desired, and more," the obsidian-haired beauty smiled broadly. Mikael responded with a smile of his own, post-coital happiness and fatigue filling him. The rugs on which they lay suddenly seemed like the most comfortable place in the world.

"I never thought I'd appreciate having encountered a necromancer," he said quietly, sleep overtaking him. "But perhaps this is the exception."

"Indeed," his companion returned, leaning towards him. She placed a tender kiss on his lips, and he responded in kind, their bodies curling together as they settled.

"Welcome to the warband," she sighed gently as they both drifted off into blissful sleep.

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers