Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers

There he left them as he really set to work on her snatch, his head moving from side to side so that his tongue could better stimulate it, his work clearly appreciated by the brunette, who writhed from side to side. With a groan, he began to move the fingers that rested inside her, and soon Melissa was shaking with her imminent orgasm.

Mikael grinned to himself. As with Lucinda, Melissa was truly enjoying this, and he could only assume it was to do with their proximity to the Gods. They had chosen those rich in their abilities, and it made sense that included the Gods of Pleasure, too.

"Ooohh!" Melissa moaned loudly, her hips bucking slightly. Mikael continued at the same pace, enjoying the sensation of Melissa's tunnel as it slowly constricted around his probing digits.

He switched his attention, moving from her lips to her clit, which he sucked leisurely into his mouth. His fingers still pumped into her snatch, and her hands moved to grasp her breasts as they shook with her heavy breathing. She kneaded them, moaning towards the ceiling as her pleasure built, and Mikael enjoyed the sight as her insistent noises indicated she was moments away. Her muscles were coiling, and he continued relentlessly, pushing her over the edge.

"Aaahhh!" she cried as her climax hit, her body shaking as it tore through her. Mikael stopped strumming her clit, instead planting upon it a series of gentle kisses as her pussy quivered, and his fingers became still inside her snatch. He glanced up and grinned; Melissa's mouth was open and her eyes were shut as she enjoyed the pleasure of her release.

It did not take long to pass, and soon the medic opened her eyes. She hunched forwards, propping herself up on her elbows, and grinned at Mikael.

"Much better than doing it myself. Lucinda mentioned you were exceptional at eating pussy. I'm glad to discover she was right."

Mikael laughed, slightly taken aback. "You discussed that? I didn't realise she went into so much detail."

"Oh, yes, we discussed it all. Lucinda even expressed regret that she was not able to return the favour." Melissa's brown eyes seemed to glow with hunger as she spoke.

"Well, I suppose you saw to that."

"I suppose I did." She leant forwards, tugging Mikael upwards. He climbed her body willingly, pausing only briefly to suck one of her nipples into his mouth.

With a wicked smile, the brunette guided him sideways, and soon Mikael found himself lying on his back with the gorgeous medic straddling his waist. Her wavy brown hair fell messily about her shoulders and face, and Mikael reached up with his right hand to brush it from her cheek. As his other hand reached around to grab her ass, he lowered the first, stroking down her neck and eventually grasping one of her huge, hanging breasts.

"But perhaps I should make sure I really assuage her guilt..." Melissa moaned, slowly leaning forwards and kissing Mikael. Before he could respond, however, she had broken it, instead her lips tracing their way down his body. He gasped as her hand took hold of his cock, and she grinned at him as her mouth parted at its tip once more.

"Fuck," he gasped as she wrapped her lips around his member. Her tongue was already moving over its length, and her fist lightly pumped his shaft. He reached down and placed one hand on her head.

"I think Lucinda would approve," she said between slurps, the head of his cock still resting on her lips as she spoke. "I'm fairly certain you do."

He groaned, amazed by the expertise she displayed. "I definitely do. But I also have something even better in mind."

Melissa withdrew her lips and grinned at that, the same thing clearly in her thoughts. She crawled seductively up his body, her breasts tickling first his stomach, then his chest, and her eyes radiated the lust that Mikael knew burned inside them both. Her lips soon reached his, and they shared a quick kiss before she sat upright, her huge breasts pushed outwards. With a wicked glint she took hold of his cock and lifted her hips, and Mikael groaned as she rubbed his tip against her pussy lips.

"You mean this?" she whispered as she teased her folds with his tip. Mikael could only nod. "Good."

With a long moan, the stunning medic sank onto his shaft, his cock disappearing inside her hot snatch. She rested there a moment, her eyes wide with pleasure, before she started to raise and lower her hips.

Her pace was slow, but not overly so. Her pussy caressed his member as she slid up and down, and with a glint in her eyes she grabbed Mikael's hands. He grinned as she guided them to her huge breasts, and he did not need to be told what to do. He squeezed them, playing with her nipples and enjoying the wonderful mounds, and Melissa moaned as she leaned forwards. Her hands moved, though Mikael's did not, and she placed them either side of his shoulders, hunched over him as her hips slowly sped up.

After a moment, Mikael sat more upright, holding one of her breasts still in order to suck the nipple into his mouth. Melissa moved her hands to the back of his head as he did so, grasping hold of his hair, a long moan leaving her mouth. Her hips still moved, and he teased her, exploring her breast with his lips before he would switch to the other and repeat the motion.

His tongue swept over her nipples, his hand firmly grasping the wonderful mound of flesh, and he delighted at the way it still vibrated at the movements of her hips. His other hand squeezed and caressed whichever breast did not hold the attention of his mouth, and the medic pulled his head into her chest, clearly enjoying the feeling.

Suddenly, she pulled away, pushing Mikael forcefully down onto the bed. His back landed on the sheets with a muffled thud, and Melissa smiled wickedly as she grasped his wrists. Leaning forwards, she pinned them above his head, her breasts now spilling free and lightly grazing his chest as she bounced on his cock.

She hunched over Mikael almost horizontally, her hips rising and falling with incredible pace, and he groaned as she held his arms down. Her breasts shook with the force of their sex and Mikael began to slightly thrust in unison, unable to fully contain himself any longer. Melissa clearly appreciated it: with an insistent moan she crushed her lips against his, her eyes smouldering. Mikael responded eagerly, returning the passionate kiss, their tongues duelling.

They remained that way awhile, before Melissa broke the kiss and pulled away. Mikael took the chance to drink in the sight, and he could only laugh joyfully to himself as he delighted in the twist of fate that had brought him here. The beautiful medic's huge breasts and brown hair shook with each collision of their loins, her face reflecting the pleasure that coursed through her. Her eyes were shut, her mouth partly open, and she expelled a long moan with each breath. The slapping of their loins sounded loud in the opulent room, and Melissa's skin was slightly flushed with the euphoric sensations of their sex.

"I haven't been... fucked in so... fucking... long... and I'm so... close..." she gasped, opening her eyes and staring into Mikael's.

She rode his cock with incredible desire, her pussy sliding over it rapidly. Her upper body barely moved now, all the work done by her hips, which rose and fell as if possessed. Mikael enjoyed her gyrating waist as his balls tightened, and he could feel her body tensing.

They were both close, and their movements were driven entirely by passion. Melissa shuddered with rapture above him, her orgasm moments away, and her pussy devoured his cock voraciously.

Suddenly, she threw her head back, her hands still pinning his wrists in place and her breasts shaking on his chest. She cried out, her frantic need for release obvious, and screwed her face up in anticipation. She was so, so close.

"I'm... going to..." she pleaded desperately. "Aahhh... aahh... ah... AH... AH... AHHH...!"

The sentence became a series of staggered yelps as she came, her pussy clenching and squeezing his member as her eyes closed. A half-moan, half-cry escaped her open lips, and she became perfectly still above him but for the trembling of her snatch. Mikael groaned too, so close himself, and the tumultuous convulsions of her depths almost tipped him over the edge. With intense willpower he held himself still, grinning as Melissa's orgasm finally passed and she slowly opened her eyes.

"That was fantastic," she sighed, though her smile was soon washed away by a look of concern. "But did you not come too, lover?"

Mikael grunted at that, his arms suddenly breaking free of Melissa's loosened grasp and shooting to her waist. Without a word he started thrusting wildly into the brunette, and her eyes opened wide, a moan that bordered on a scream torn from her lungs at the unexpected stimulation.

He had already been so close that he did not need long, and his hips hammered against Melissa's for mere seconds before his balls spasmed. He cried out as he came, his cock twitching, sticky ropes of cum spurting forth into the gorgeous medic.

"By the GOODDSSSS!" Melissa screamed, ecstasy exploding inside of her as Mikael's hot seed filled her womb. Evidently the movement of his hips and the sensation of his plunging member had pushed her over the edge once more, and despite having already climaxed another mammoth orgasm overwhelmed her. Her brown eyes were glazed, and her lips quivered, her mouth opening and shutting uselessly as her rapturous shriek rend the air.

They rode it out together, lost in orgasmic paradise, and Mikael groaned as his cum continued to shoot into Melissa's receptive depths. Her huge breasts shook with the twitching of her body, and she shuddered in his tight grasp, her wavy brown hair framing her stunning, joy-filled face.

At last, Mikael was spent, and his hands left his companion's waist as he collapsed fully onto the bed. Moments later she joined him, her own orgasm passing, and she sank down onto his chest with a delighted giggle. Small shivers of pleasure still ran through her, and Mikael occasionally felt the lingering thrills sparkling in her depths.

"Mikael," Melissa breathed at last, her head on his chest.

"Yes?" he answered, his eyelids heavy.

"You lived up to your reputation."

Mikael laughed.

"So did you, beautiful Sister of the Cohort. So did you."

Soebek110
Soebek110
279 Followers