Sisters of the Mists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The addition of Rexxus changed everything. While Ashley knew she was no match for such a varied and powerful group of demons, the chance to destroy Rexxus overruled it. He had hidden from her since discovering she had a drop of his blood, which could be used to brew a vanquishing potion. Now that she knew he was involved with these other demons, she knew he would return.

Clenching her hand around the glass vial in her pocket, Ashley thought, And I'll be ready for you.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you're enjoying Book II in Danica's trilogy. Please take a moment to vote/comment, as that is the bread and butter of a free author — it's what keeps us writing! You can vote on every chapter. You certainly won't hear me complaining!

Big thanks to Roust Writer for his editing. I don't know how I got along without his keen eye, quick wit, and insight.