Sisters of the Mists Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas let out a few quiet grunts as he reached the point of no return. He pushed inside her to the hilt, and Danica felt him first stiffen, then tremble. As his body quaked against her, Danica felt his organ pulse inside her, creating a pool of pleasant warmth in her depths as his cream coated her walls.

The couple nearly fell asleep, still joined, basking in the afterglow of their gentle orgasms.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Tortfird leaned in close, raising one hand to stroke the cheek of the blonde priestess. He smiled, his handsome face exerting as much power over Brena as any charm spell.

The priestess of Areolene -- goddess of nursing mothers -- blushed and took shallow breaths, her lips parting slightly of their own volition.

"I long for you Brena," Tortiford sensually whispered, his warm breath washing over her as he spoke.

Brena's blush deepened. Never in her life had she expected to find love, save that of her goddess. Now, she faced a man beyond her wildest dreams, proclaiming his love for her. He saw past her matronly figure and her plain face. He spoke of the beauty that shined from within her like a beacon to him.

He leaned in closer, and Brena surrendered. Their lips met in a kiss she would remember until her dying day -- her first.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Staring into identical mirrors from far different locations, both Zoraster and Ebonar smiled. "Soon," both men evilly chuckled in near perfect sync.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you're enjoying Book II in Danica's trilogy. Please take a moment to vote/comment, because that's how you toss your symbolic coin into my hat. Individual chapter votes can tell me a lot, so do vote on every chapter if you wish.

Apologies for the delay. I'm struggling with my muse again. Those of you who were with me at the end of Danica know how it is. The story will come out, because I'm dedicated to that. I promise that I'll get new chapters out as quickly as possible.

Big thanks to Roust Writer for his editing. I don't know how I got along without his keen eye, quick wit, and insight.