Sisters of the Mists Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,275 Followers

"You're welcome, and thank you, too."

Allison giggled, her face flushing with color. "I've fantasized about it so many times, but it was so much better than I imagined."

A tingle ran through Celes, brought on by Andrea's arousal and excitement when she had Turner on the edge of an eruption. Despite barely having caught her breath, Celes was ready to entice her new — yet still so familiar — lover into another tumble when things went horribly wrong at Blackhawk Hall.

"What's wrong?" Allison asked when Celes stiffened and let out a whimper that spoke nothing of pleasure.

"It's Andrea. Something's wrong. She's hurt. Angry. No — furious. Confused." Celes sat up. "I have to go."

"I understand," Allison said as she sat up as well. "I'll help you find your clothes."

"You should find yours and come with me," Celes suggested.

"Huh?"

"Anna said you need to get back into the world. I know how scary that is. Come with me to the valley. It's a safe place. A good first step. You'll also see why Anna said you're going to be needed."

After a moment of hesitation, Allison nodded and said, "I'll come with you. Uhm... Shouldn't we wash up?"

"No time," Celes said as she popped out of the bed. "Things happen, and it would hardly be the first time something interrupted one of us. We can wash up in the baths once I know what's going on."

The two witches quickly dressed. As Allison slipped on her shoes, she asked, "Should I bring anything?"

"We should have anything you need, for as long as you want to stay. I could pop you back here for anything." Then, a flash of inspiration hit her and Celes said, "Your book. You should bring your book."

Only a pair of steps took Allison to the altar where she kept her family book. She retrieved it as Celes finished smoothing out her robe.

"Ready?" Celes asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be. I've used teleportation spells before. I don't think I'll ever get used to them."

Celes grinned. "You're in for an unexpected treat, then," she said as she held out her hand.

Allison clasped it, and the mists swirled about them. An instant later, Celes said, "We're here."

Allison relaxed, having tensed for the jolt of teleportation. She'd felt nothing, and still could see only the mists swirling around them.

"It's the mists," Celes explained, "I think the whole thing that shakes your belly when using teleportation magic is the sudden change of scenery. That's why closing your eyes helps a little. The mists smooth things out because they're the same on both sides. At least, that's my theory."

A tug of Celes' hand encouraged Allison to follow through the swirling vapors. "You were right, it was a pleasant..."

She trailed off as both the magnificence of the manor house and her connection to the bountiful plant life of the valley hit her. Her powers made her sensitive to the plants, and she had never felt such a strong, vibrant burst of life. Only the urgency of Celes' stride kept her from dropping to her knees in the grass out of sheer awe.

Not that entering the manor was any less of a wonder. She couldn't comprehend how a woman from a poor village had come to live in what was — to her eyes — a palace. The entrance foyer was huge, with high ceilings, though sparsely decorated.

Celes said, "I'll give you the tour later. Andrea's here." After a moment, she said, "Now Ashley is too. This way. They'll be coming in from the pattern in the lab."

Allison hurried along at Celes' side, marveling at glimpses through the doors they passed. The dining hall looked large enough to host a hundred. The kitchen with its many stoves and ovens inside could easily provide the food for same. At the end of the hall, she could see a well-appointed common room with fine couches, chairs, and lamps. A woman with the most fascinating red hair appeared in the center of the room, noticed Celes, and walked toward them.

"Allison. Ashley," Celes said by way of introduction, offering nothing further before asking Ashley, "What happened to Andrea?"

"I don't know, but it had something to do with Turner," the redhead answered. "Once I felt her pain, I teleported straight to the Hall. He was putting on his clothes and coming out of her room, obviously looking for her. He wouldn't even look at me after he noticed I was there, so I ignored him. I could feel Andrea was in the baths."

"Bloody men," Celes sneered under her breath.

Ashley continued, "She was still getting dressed, and she was crying. I asked her what happened, but she just shook her head and activated her teleporter. I was right behind her, but all I saw was her back as she headed to her room."

Celes turned toward the blonde witch's room and could feel the young woman's roiling emotions.

"She doesn't want to talk to anyone," Ashley said, confirming the very same thing Celes felt.

Celes sighed. "We'll give her a few minutes to cry herself out and get herself together, but she is going to talk to us. She knows damn good and well that we're feeling what she's feeling. I'm of half a mind to go track down that boy and burn every hair off him in the meantime, though."

"I know I shouldn't say it, but I was thinking about turning him into a skunk. It's a spell I found in Edna's book when I was a girl. Us being angry probably isn't helping her."

"True," Celes said. "Okay. Let's go to the dining room to put some distance between us and her." She then turned to Allison and said, "Sorry about this."

Allison shrugged and said, "It's okay."

"Introducing you two and explaining things will help keep us distracted from what Andrea's feeling." Celes nodded toward the door and the three women walked down the hall.

****

Marlena and Danica walked down the dusty road with Luli, slowly making their way toward the local woman's home. As time passed and the likelihood that the Emperor's guards would return diminished, Luli had begun to accept that she was truly going home. With that realization came other emotions previously suppressed by fear.

Danica sent her thoughts to Marlena, Luli isn't as worried about the Emperor's men any longer. She's feeling dirty now, though. Between what's happened to her and the illusion of her period, she feels unclean.

Marlena answered, Do you think we should stop? She could use the bath in the tent.

I'm getting an impression that we aren't going to make it to her village until the wee hours if we press on anyway. I think we should.

Me too. If the tent doesn't make her panic, relaxing in the tub will be good for her.

Danica silently chuckled. Only one way to find out if she can handle the tent. She's been reasonably accepting of the magic we've sprung on her so far.

With that, Danica asked Luli, "Do you think we'll make it to your village before nightfall?"

The woman shook her head and said, "No. I fear to sleep on the road, though."

"We'll be safe enough, if you don't mind a little more magic."

Luli's eyebrows lifted, and she asked, "What do you mean?"

"I have a magical tent I can set up. It will warn us of danger, protect us from it to some extent, and keep us out of the weather. It also has a tub so we can bathe."

The local woman's eyes lit up. Though Danica could feel a hint of trepidation about more magic, the prospect of a bath was an incredibly welcome thought.

Danica pointed to a spot on the road ahead. "That looks like a nice level spot. It will be far easier to show you than explain. If that's okay with you? We all could have a bath, get some rest, and then have you home tomorrow."

Luli thought about it for a moment, and then said, "I am so very weary and dirty."

"Then let's do something about that," Danica said while grinning.

It took only a moment to reach the place Danica had chosen. It was indeed a level spot, and far enough from the road that anyone traveling it wouldn't stumble across them once they were hidden from view by their magic. Danica walked to the center of the area and sat down her miniature tent. She then returned to Marlena and Luli before speaking the command word that activated the item.

Luli jumped and let out a surprised sound when the tent sprang into being, but otherwise seemed to be more curious than afraid.

"Come see," Marlena said, and then waved for Luli to follow as she walked up to the tent.

The local woman hesitantly touched the canvas when she reached it. When nothing odd happened, she stroked the wall of the tent, feeling nothing more than ordinary canvas.

Marlena pulled back the tent flap, revealing the interior. Luli gasped when she saw the tub. The thought of a warm bath was so profoundly enticing that she immediately asked, "Do you have a way to start a fire, or pots to heat water?"

"No need," Danica said. She swept inside and stood next to the tub. "It's magic. You can have a hot bath without all the drudgery." She touched the control runes, and water began to fill the tub.

Again, Luli approached cautiously, glancing up and down, left and right, as she crossed the threshold. Her steps grew more confident as she walked over to the tub. Wisps of steam rose from the water, and she reached down to stick a finger in. When she felt the warmth, she smiled, and a wave of joy and wonder from the local woman hit Danica.

"I have always feared magic," Luli said while swirling her hand through the water. "But this is... It's wonderful."

"We'll leave you to your bath," Marlena said. "We'll all get washed up, have something to eat, and then get a good night's sleep."

Luli glanced at the bed and said, "It's large, but is it enough for all of us?"

Danica smiled and lifted a finger. She then reached into her bag of holding and drew out something she'd made in a few moments of spare time she'd found, against exactly this need. She sat down the miniature bed, spoke a command word and the bed magically appeared. It wasn't as large as the bed bound to the magic of the tent, but it was no less for the smaller size. Luli seemed far less shocked than she had been by the tent.

"Marlena and I will share. You can have this one to yourself." She then reached into her bag again and withdrew a simple shift, which she laid out on the bed. "You can wash your clothes and wear this while they dry. We can use some magic to speed that up as well."

"I don't know how to thank you," Luli said.

"Don't worry about it. We're glad to help," Danica said.

"Enjoy your bath. Take as long as you like," Marlena added.

The two women stepped outside and closed the flap to give Luli privacy. Only a minute or so later, they heard her blissful sigh as she sank into the water of the tub.

Marlena said, "She seems to be adjusting to all the magic."

"Good thing, because I don't know how we'd survive without it," Danica said. "We're far too used to using our magic to do everything."

"True. She'll probably be a while. I suppose we could study while we still have the light."

Danica reached into her bag and withdrew her book so Marlena could return to her studies where she'd left off. "I'm going to look around and see if I can find some wood that can be enchanted — or maybe bamboo. I think a couple of rocking chairs we could set up in front of the tent would be nice, don't you?"

"That would be nice," Marlena agreed.

"The only time I'm likely to think of it is while we're out and about, so I'm going to try to get to it."

Marlena nodded and sat down to resume her studies. Danica ranged away from the road, making her way toward a small stand of trees and a patch of bamboo not far away. The trees didn't hold much promise, as they were a variety she didn't recognize, and thus couldn't determine their suitability for enchantment. The bamboo was another matter.

After only a brief search, she found a piece of bamboo of about the right size. The shape would also be convenient for making the rockers for the chairs. Danica reached into her bag and located a recent purchase she'd made on a whim. The knife wasn't large or remarkable looking, but it was quite special. When she spoke the command word, the edge of the blade began to glow an angry red.

The enchantment on the blade cut through the bamboo with the ease of slicing butter. Danica cut the section down into pieces she could work with, and then put the knife away. It was useful for hacking, but not for the precision work of actually carving the pieces of the miniature chairs.

With her material in hand, Danica returned to the tent, her mind already at work designing the chairs and the preparatory spells that would have to be cast as she physically shaped the objects. She was only a few steps from Marlena when it hit her.

The bamboo pieces tumbled from Danica's fingers to clatter on the ground as a wave of emotions overwhelmed her. Fear. Disgust. Pain. They all hit her at once with a ferocity that caused her to drop to her knees. The onslaught wasn't coming from Marlena or Luli — that much she knew. It felt as if it was from far away, yet at the same time, right on top of her.

Danica bent her will to blocking the chaos storm in her head, writhing and moaning as she fought. It felt as if it took an eternity to gain even the slightest ground. By the time she had any awareness of the world around her, Marlena was kneeling at her side, steadying her.

"Danica! Danica! What's wrong? Talk to me," Marlena pleaded.

"Gods," Danica groaned as the assault ebbed. "I'm... I'm okay."

"What happened?" Marlena asked. "I heard you groan, and when I turned around, you were... It was as if you didn't even know I was here."

"I didn't," Danica admitted. She rubbed her temples and said, "Something... Some kind of psychic shock hit me. I don't know what it was, or where it came from, but I feel..." She paused, and then found the right word, "Violated. I haven't felt such a rush of black emotion since Zoraster first enslaved me."

"Is it an attack?"

"I don't think so. It felt primal — instinctive. I think I'm okay." Danica experimentally shifted her weight, and found she could rise. She had a dull headache, but otherwise seemed no worse for the wear.

Marlena said, "Just in case, I think we should put up some extra wards tonight."

"I can't argue with that," Danica agreed. "First, I want to call home. Whatever this was, it felt as if it was someone I know. I don't know who, but I want to check in."

Marlena said, "I'll get the bamboo," and knelt down to collect the pieces Danica had dropped. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Danica nodded. "Whatever it was, it's gone now. I have a bit of a headache, but that's all. Keep an eye on me while I cast this spell, though."

"Of course," Marlena said.

Danica collected her thoughts and began the spell. She knew she wouldn't be able to do anything until she knew her friends were safe. Somewhere, someone was in horrible anguish, and she had to make sure it wasn't them.

****

Zoraster smiled from the darkness, his face lit by the eerie blue glow of the crackling bonds holding her aloft. She was naked as the day she was born, and after a fashion, that was exactly what had just happened. The clone of Danica writhed in fear, wrenching futilely at her bonds. She made sounds that were almost words, but not quite.

With all of the previous clones, he had given but a small measure of what he'd collected with the slave chain that had adorned Danica's neck for so long — only enough to serve his purpose and his pleasure. This one, he'd given everything. It was time to discover what he had wrought.

Zoraster stepped from the shadows and the clone turned toward him. Her eyes shot wide open and he could see they were filled with disgust and despair. Zoraster chuckled as he approached and made a descending gesture with his hand. The magical bindings holding the clone responded, bringing her down to the floor.

"Welcome, my little rose," Zoraster said. His smile widened when she fought even harder against her restraints and a new emotion joined those in her eyes — defiance. She could only voice that defiance with a groan, however.

"Ah, how I have missed this," he said as he reached up to run his fingers through her auburn tresses. She tried to jerk her head away, but the azure bonds responded with a jolt of electricity that first caused her to stiffen, and then hang limp.

Zoraster walked around her, taking in the familiar sight of her body, though he knew she would be perfect in every way. Her heavy breasts heaved with her frightened breaths, calling to him as he completed the circuit to stand before her again.

A whimper passed her lips as he hefted one of the globes in his hand. That sound was quickly followed by a high-pitched grunt when he flicked the nipple with his thumb. Again, she tried to flinch away, and again, the bonds punished her with a shock.

"Why, little rose, does this not arouse you?" Zoraster asked as he squeezed again, and then pinched her nipple. A thought activated one of the many enchantments he had placed upon her.

The clone gasped as his magic took hold.

"Yes. Yes," Zoraster said as he felt her nipple stiffening and she shivered from the unwanted awakening of her sexuality.

Danica's copy groaned, "Nyag... Na... No!"

"What was that, my little rose?" he asked while gliding his fingers down her body.

"No," she said more clearly and confidently, followed by a stammered, "S-stop."

What he had given her was working better than anticipated. His previous clones had required a great deal of magical intervention to gain coherent speech. His fingers continued their journey down her fresh, smooth skin while he drank in the despair in her eyes.

"No. No. No," she repeated, each utterance angrier than the one before. The last she shouted as his fingers caressed her mound.

Zoraster slipped a finger between her nether lips, which said something far different. She was soaking wet. Even as she demanded he stop, she shivered with pleasure from his touch. A thought and a gesture caused her magical bonds to rotate her until she was prone before him.

"No. B-b-bast... Bastard," the clone spat out, her tone growing desperate.

Zoraster parted her lips and sighed in satisfaction as he beheld her hymen. Having only just emerged from her cloning creche, she was untouched.

"Ah, my little rose, I have great plans for you — and your sisters who will awaken soon enough," Zoraster said as he commanded the magical shackles to lower her toward the floor. He untied his robe and shrugged it off, revealing his erection throbbing in anticipation.

"But first, let us relieve you of the burden of your innocence."

The clone screeched in pain and horror as his cock stabbed mercilessly through her maidenhead.

****

I meant for this to come out near the end of January. Best laid plans, and all that. My work hours have exploded, and I'm dealing with some government stuff, which is eating up all my free time. Finally got the edit done so I could put this out there.

As always, hope you enjoyed it! Please do cast a vote, as that's the bread and butter of a free author. Drop a comment or hit me up with a favorite if you're so inclined. The feedback is what inspires me to keep writing. The next chapter is in progress.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,275 Followers