Sisters of Upper Priam College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Ebony released Kilee's nipple and gently sat up on the couch, "I have dreamed about this for so long," she said, "I had no idea you liked me too. I am so happy." Kilee smiled uncomfortably but didn't say anything in response. Ebony reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then removed her shirt and the bra underneath. Her nipples were long and hard and stood out proudly from her small, mocha breasts. Kilee leaned forward and took the hard nipple in her mouth. She sucked hard and rubbed the underside of the breast with her hand. Ebony squealed with delight. With her other hand, Kilee rubbed Ebony's other nipple and the girl squealed so loudly Kilee stopped, afraid that the other girls would hear. Ebony looked at Kilee with a naughty look on her face. Ebony stood up, her breasts jiggling slightly as she stood. She unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans, pulled them down. Next she hooked her fingers into her panties and pulled them down around her ankles. She stood naked and exquisite in front of Kilee, her 5 inch penis standing out erect and proud.

"Do you like this," Ebony said and Kilee nodded. She was shocked by how sexy Ebony looked naked. She had not really noticed her in Cameron's room because of her shocked, but now she saw the sensuous and feminine curves as well as her sexy, erect cock.

Kilee reached up inside of her skirt and pulled down her panties. In the same motion she gently removed the tape from her cock and blood quickly filled it, making it hard and erect. She looked up and Ebony and could see the girl staring intently.

"Want to sit on my lap?" Kilee asked suggestively, spreading her legs a bit. She reached over to the table next to her and grabbed her purse she took out a tube of lube and covered her shaved cock with the clear, warm liquid. She handed the tube to Ebony and the girl took it. She put it on her fingers and reached behind herself and lubed her tight, brown asshole. She walked over to Kilee and kissed her once on the lips.

Finally, She turned around and squated down slowly in front of Kilee. Now Kilee was nervous herself. She had never done this before. She was unsure about whether or not she could. But she was also excited. Her cock was straining and she knew that whether her mind was positive or not, her body had already made up its mind. With her right hand she took her cock and with her left she took Ebony's hip. Slowly she eased the girl's body down and lined the tip of her quivering cock up with Ebony's asshole. Eventually she began to feel pressure against the tip as her skin made contact with Ebony's skin.

She heard Ebony gasp as the first bit of Kilee's cock entered the girl's asshole. Kilee couldn't believe the intense feeling it gave her. Ebony's asshole was so tight and so warm. Kilee felt that she was about to burst, she could hardly keep from cumming. Slowly, her cock buried its way deeper and deeper into Ebony's asshole. Finally, Kilee's entire cock was inside of Ebony. Ebony's entire body was shaking as she leaned back against Kilee's body. She turned her head to the side and they kissed. Kilee reached her right hand around and gently massaged Ebony's balls. They kissed for what felt like an eternity. Finally their kiss broke and Ebony began to gently grind against Kilee's cock. Kilee release Ebony's dick and reached both of her hands around and rubbed Ebony's breasts softly.

It was then that Kilee finally remembered the time. She looked at the clock on the wall and realized that it was nearly 8:30. With that she moved her hands to Ebony's waist and slowly ease the girl forward. Ebony was unsure about what Kilee was doing, but she allowed the girl to reach a standing position. In order to keep her balance, Ebony leaned forward and put her hands on the coffee table. Kilee decided to start really enjoying herself.

She began to pump her cock softly in and out of Ebony's asshole. Ebony would hold tightly to Kilee's cock as she tried to pull it out and then open herself wide open as Kilee pushed herself gently back in, burying her cock as deeply as she could. They both moaned loudly Kilee began to increase her pace.

Finally, 8:30 arrived and the door open, as it did every Wednesday at that time. Lydia walked in the front door from her evening class and turned to lock the door behind her. It was only after completing this task that she turned and realized what was going on in front of the couch. She saw Kilee, her breasts glistening and her face angelic, biting her lip, standing behind Ebony, pumping her hard dick in and out of the prostrate girl. She stood for a minute and enjoyed the scene, then shook her head and felt a bit embarrassed, "Oh my god," she exclaimed, "I am so sorry."

With that Lydia began to run up the stairs. Ebony giggle a bit at the absurdity of the situation, but Kilee's eyes were fixed on Lydia as she ran up the stairs. Suddenly, thinking of Lydia, Kilee could wait no longer. She dug her nails deeply into Ebony's ass and pumped her cock one more, hard time. She felt a sudden rush and great warmth fill her body. She felt Ebony shaking as her asshole filled up with spurt after thick hot spurt of cum. Quickly, the other girl filled up and Kilee's cum began to run thick and white down Ebony's legs.

Kilee, unable to stand, gently withdrew herself from Ebony's asshole and fell back on the couch. Ebony stayed, leaning over the coffee table for several seconds panting, then turned around smiling at Kilee.

"That was nice," she said, and Kilee nodded, "Want me to do you now?" she asked. Kilee desperately did not want to have Ebony inside of asshole. She was saving herself for Lydia. She decided to try something else.

"Not now," she said, "Come sit on the couch." With that, Ebony looked a little disappointed but she came and sat on the couch nonetheless. She started to lean over to kiss Kilee but Kilee was on her knees before she had the chance. She leaned forward in front of Ebony and kissed the tip of the other girl's penis. Ebony shook all over and giggled. Without any further delay. Kilee opened her mouth and took Ebony's cock into her mouth. She didn't hold anything back. She soon had Ebony's entire cock in her mouth, gently massaging the cock with her throat. Ebony didn't last very long. Soon she came, shooting hot jizz down Kilee's mouth and down into her stomach. Ebony collapsed onto the couch, breathing and smiling.

"That was wonderful," she said, sighing contentedly, "I think we have the chance to be something special."

"Yeah, maybe..." Kilee said and she realized what she had done. She felt like crying.

Chapter 12: The Plan Develops, Nicely

Later that evening, Kilee was walking from the bathroom back to her room and she was considering the events that had occurred. She wondered if she was doing the right thing. She felt terrible that she was misleading Ebony, but still felt that if she was able to win Lydia, it would be worth it. She was thinking this and didn't notice another person enter the hallway. "Kilee?" that person said, startling Kilee. She looked up and saw Lydia. Her heart swelled.

"Hey Lydia! What's up?" she said.

"Hey, I just wanted to apologize again. I mean you weren't exactly being secretive, but I still feel bad that I kind of walked in on you," Lydia said, staring at her feet, a bit uncomfortable with the conversation.

"It was my fault," Kilee replied.

"Well, I just wanted to say that. I also wanted to say that I am glad you found someone to be with. I felt terrible the last time we talked, but I can tell you are happy now," she said, sounding a bit lighter. Kilee felt her heart drop.

"Yeah," was all she could manage to reply.

"Goodnight," Lydia said, smiling and walked back up the stairs. Kilee made her way back to her bedroom and dropped onto her bed. She cried with her face in the pillow, so that Tahlia wouldn't notice.

For the next few weeks, Kilee spent a lot of time with Ebony. With each passing day she began to find that she couldn't bear her to an even greater degree. They went out on dates and they watched movies together. Occasionally Ebony would try to have sex with her, but Kilee was always able to find a convenient excuse or a fake illness to avoid. Finally, one day Ebony came to Kilee in her room while she was studying. She was fuming mad.

"Listen Kilee," she said. Kilee rolled over on her bed and stared at the other girl.

"Yeah?" she asked, tired of all of the drama. She was more tired than anything else.

"I don't know what the hell you think this is, but I am tired of it," she said, "I don't know if you realize it or not but when I am talking to you, you are never paying attention. You avoid me all the time and act like I annoy you when all I want to do is hang out with you. We had sex one time. One time, on our first date and then you don't want to touch me, but you don't tell me why. You seem to think I am disgusting and that I don't notice. I don't know why you ever asked me out in the first place, but ever since you have been a complete bitch. Oh, by the way, I notice that you are always staring at Lydia. Do you ever for a second think about how that makes me feel? No, because all you think about is you. I don't ever want to see you again. I hate that I have to live here with you for three more years. Goodbye Kilee, thanks for nothing," she said, obviously having practiced the speech several times. She stood in the doorway for a few seconds longer. Kilee realized that she was right, but she felt resentful for the way in which Ebony had attacked her.

"Anything else?" she asked sarcastically. With that Ebony broke into tears and ran from the room. Kilee immediately regretted her words but knew that it would only make things worse if she followed after the other girl. For the rest of the time that Kilee was a member of TGS, she and Ebony had a cold relationship. There were times for years, when Kilee would think back about Ebony and feel a deep tug of guilt. She learned later that Ebony was married and that her wife had borne her three children. The fact that Ebony was happy took the edge off of the shame. But that was more than a decade after they had graduated from college.

As for now, Kilee was alone again, but she felt good about it. Ebony was out of her hair and things were going well. She was enjoying school, but slowly she began to realize that she was struggling in math. At first she tried to ignore the problem and hoped that when she got passed the current section that everything would become clear and she could get passed it. When that didn't work she tried studying harder by herself and spoke with the professor. However, even this wasn't working and Kilee realized that she had to do something drastic if she was going to pass this class. Finally, she decided to ask someone in the sorority for help. She went to Cameron first, she figured that the president would be able to help.

"Cameron?" she asked one day after everyone had finished cleaning up after breakfast. Cameron turned around from the dishwasher.

"Yeah, what's up?" she asked. She had taken a special liking to Cameron, a bit of an older sister ever since their initiation together.

"Hey I have a problem," she explained. Cameron looked concerned and then led her out to the back porch where they would have a bit more privacy. When they got out there Kilee explained to her the problem and was surprised to find that she was crying. She hated failing more than anything in the world and she didn't know what to do. Cameron put her arms around the younger girl and consoled her for a while, then she sprang into action.

"Alright," she said, "There is still plenty of time in the semester to fix this thing. I mean, most of the final grade is going to be the final anyway. Believe me, this is not over yet okay?" Kilee felt a little bit better.

"What you need to do is find someone in the house who will tutor you," Cameron explained, "I wish I could do it but I am really, really bad at math. It has never been my strong suit. But there are girls who are. Are you and Ebony getting along? I know that she is like math major and got a bit grant." Kilee didn't like the idea of working with Ebony and explained that they still weren't really getting along. Cameron though quietly for a few minutes. Suddenly her eyes lit up.

"What?" Kilee said, excited that Cameron had come up with a new plan. She dreaded the idea of spending more than a few minutes with Ebony.

"Lydia!" Cameron exclaimed, "Lydia is a math major too. I had completely forgotten."

"Oh really," Kilee said. She had spoken little to Lydia since the night she had slept with Ebony. No one in the house, not Tahlia and not Cameron, knew about her feelings. Unless they all saw what Ebony saw. But she figured that Ebony only noticed because she was trying to figure out why their relationship was broken.

"Yeah! Do you guys know each other?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. We got lunch one time. She is pretty cool," Kilee said, trying to be smooth about it. Cameron sensed something was odd but she didn't have time to think about any more solutions to Kilee's problems.

"Well just go talk to her tonight or something. She will help you if she can," Cameron explained and then left for class. Kilee stood on the back porch for a while. She thought about what she was going to do and what she was going to say when she went to Lydia's room later. She decided that she would try to be professional and just get help. Regardless of this internal pledge, she couldn't help smiling for the rest of the morning and into the late afternoon.

At around seven o'clock that evening Kilee returned home from her classes and decided that it was time to get into her math mode. She was nervous but she decided to get all of her books and notes together and headed up to Lydia's room. She knocked on the door and she heard Lydia say, "Come on in!"

"Hi," she said as she opened the door and looked at Lydia. She was gorgeous, laying on her stomach on her bed, a pencil clenched between her teeth and a textbook on a pillow under her face. She turned and looked at Kilee and smiled.

"Hey, what's up Ki?" she asked in a friendly fashion.

"Nothing much," Kilee said, suddenly blanking as to the reason for her arrival in the room. They sat in silence for a few moments. Lydia became a bit confused.

"So..." she said, "How's Ebony?"

"Oh, I don't know. We broke up," Kilee explained, suddenly remembering where she was and why.

"Oh. Sorry."

"Yeah, don't be," Kilee said. Wondering how she was going to get out of this mess.

"So what can I do for you?" Lydia finally asked. Kilee was incredibly embarrassed by the situation and hoped that Lydia didn't think that she was some kind of weirdo.

"Oh sorry. Yeah, I have been having a real problem with my math class this semester. Cameron told me to look into either you or to Ebony. Ebony and I really aren't talking right now. So I thought I would ask you if you could help me out a little bit."

"Oh yeah! Sure you know I have a pretty easy semester, so I have some time. When do you want to go over it?" Lydia asked.

"How about now," Kilee suggested.

"Sounds great," Lydia said, sitting up in her bed. Kilee took her books and set them down and sat across from Lydia and began to work. Kilee was amazed by Lydia's ability. Concepts and ideas which earlier that night had been completely alien to her were suddenly clear. By the time they finished that night, Kilee felt like she could've taught it to someone else.

They began meeting three times a week for a couple of hours and Kilee began to notice that she was really gaining some traction. Her quiz scores quickly began to rise until the point she was getting A's. She thought that if she kept going at the current rate she would be able to finish the course with a C+ or maybe even a B-. To that end, she kept going to Lydia's room even after she felt that she understood the concepts. The upside was that she began to have more time just to talk with Lydia. She found that beyond being attracted to Lydia physically, she was also attracted to her on an intellectual and even an emotional level. She had more fun being tutored by Lydia than she had going out with Ebony or talking with Cameron or even masturbating with Tahlia. One day she was talking to Lydia about school work.

"I mean, I know I have to understand this math stuff for this course, but I really don't think I am going to need it in real life, you know?" Kilee explained.

"I guess. I don't think people give math the due it deserves. Why? What were you planning on being?" Lydia asked.

"Not really sure. I really like English and History, but I don't really think there are any jobs out there in that territory. Why, what are you going to do?"

"I am going to be a teacher, I think," Lydia said, smiling widely and looking gorgeous. Kilee became excited.

"Oh my God! You are perfect for that. I mean you completely taught me everything I know about math. I swear I would be completely lost right now if it weren't for you," Kilee said, laughing.

"Really? Thanks. It was really great that you came to me. I mean, I knew that I knew the math, but I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to teach it. But now your grades are way up. I feel pretty confident right now."

"Oh man," Kilee said, "All this time I thought that you were helping me, but really I was helping you. If it weren't for me you would be completely lost. I think that you owe ME!" Kilee was laughing as she finished and Lydia was joining her. Kilee was sitting on the chair at Lydia's desk and Lydia was laying on her stomach on the bed.

"Oh yeah?" Lydia responded, "Well what do you want in exchange for your services?"

"Oh I would have to think," Kilee said, not even thinking, just acting, "I suppose it could be money, I could always use money." She stood up and started walking towards Lydia.

"I don't have any money," Lydia explained. She rolled over onto her back and put her head on the pillow. Kilee kept walking towards her.

"Maybe your stereo?"

"Oh no, I love that stereo," she said. Kilee walked up so that she was standing over Lydia. She started to lean over.

"Maybe a kiss?" she asked as she put her left arm next to Lydia's head. She leaned forward and she could see desire in Lydia's eyes. She had been waiting for this moment for so long and she was excited that Lydia seemed to want it to. Their lips met, softly and their eyes closed. Lydia's lips were thick and soft and their kiss seemed to last forever, or maybe that it just what Kilee wanted. Kilee opened her mouth slightly and then gently licked Lydia's lips. Suddenly, Lydia shook her head and pushed Kilee away. Kilee felt that her heart was being pulled out of her body.

"What's wrong?" she asked, "I am so sorry."

"No," Lydia said, putting her hands over her face, "I wanted it too. It's just...Candi," she explained.

"Oh," Kilee said. She sat down on the bed next to Lydia. She knew that Lydia wanted her, but that she was afraid of her girlfriend. Kilee decided to be bold and maybe, if she was brave, things would work out for the best. She grabbed the bottom of her white tank top and pulled it over her head and threw it on the floor. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra.

"What are you doing?" Lydia said, moving her hands away from her face. Kilee decided to pretend like she didn't hear her. She threw the bra on the floor and then she slipped in skirt down around her ankles and kicked it off her bare feet. She quickly slid her panties down and pulled her tape off of her cock, it quickly filled and she was hard as a rock. She turned back to Lydia who was staring at her with pure lust in her eyes.

"If you really want to stop, just say the word," Kilee explained and then rolled over on the bed. She positioned herself in between Lydia's legs. Lydia was wearing a tight pink t-shirt, a bra, and pajama pants. Kilee could feel the girl's hard dick rubbing against her own as she put her tits down on Lydia's chest. Her nipples tingled with the contact. She stared into the older girl's eyes and saw nothing but desire. Whatever trepidation that she had was entirely consumed by lust.

1...456789