Sisters of Upper Priam College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kilee leaned forward and kissed Lydia on her large, full lips. It was a sweet, innocent kiss, their lips locked together for several seconds. Then, Lydia reached behind Kilee and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pull her in deeply. Lydia opened her mouth and dug her tongue, deep and wet into Kilee's mouth. Kilee's entire body shook with excitement. She put her elbows on either side of Lydia's head and kissed back, harder than ever. Their tongues danced and their bodies felt as though they were on fire.

Finally, Lydia broke the kiss by pushing Kilee away. Kilee was about to become very upset. She figured that Lydia had once again gotten cold feet and wanted to stop and re-evaluate the situation. However, when Kilee opened her eyes she saw that Lydia was giving her a mischievous smile.

"Aren't you going to help me get undressed?" The brown-eyed beauty asked, pouting. Kilee's heart jumped and she had to control herself to avoid tearing Lydia's clothes off. She pulled Lydia's shirt up over her head and threw it on the floor. Next she reached around Lydia's body and kissed her gently while she unhooked her bra and helped slide them down her arms. Kilee was stunned by the size of Lydia's breasts. They were huge, but somehow managed to defy gravity. They were perky and they had medium sized, pink nipples. Kilee gave one of them a quick kiss and felt Lydia's body quiver.

Kilee then reached around Lydia's waist and took hold of her pajama waistband. She slid the pajamas quickly down Lydia's legs. Now Lydia' was completely naked and Kilee was stunned. Not only were Lydia's breasts massive, but she had the biggest cock Kilee had ever seen. It was at least 7" long and had impressive girth, it was shaved just like Kilee's. Lydia could tell Kilee was impressed and smiled at the girl.

"So now you've got me where you want me," Lydia explained, "So what was it you were looking for?" Kilee whole body felt like jelly and it took her a few seconds to respond.

"I have been saving myself for you," she tried to explained and Lydia sort of laughed.

"I saw you fucking Ebony on the couch, remember?" she said, gently stroking her own cock. Kilee was mesmerized but still managed to explain.

"No, that's not what I mean," she said, "What I mean is that I have never been fucked myself. No one has ever fucked my ass. From the first time I saw you walking from the library I wanted the first person to do that to me to be you," she explained.

"When did you see me at the library?"

"Earlier this year," Kilee explained. Lydia nodded and then leaned over to her nightstand. She opened the top drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. She tossed it gently to Kilee.

"Well then get me ready sweetie," she said in a coy voice. Kilee was excited by the way that Lydia seemed to change when she was horny. She became both more direct and more silly, but at the same time Kilee could tell she was just playing and that the sensitive which Kilee loved was still there. Kilee opened the lube and put some on her hand. She gently rubbed some of it onto her asshole and shook from the cold liquid.

She then inched over onto the bed where Lydia was laying on her back. She leaned forward and looked at Lydia's massive cock. She could smell the other girl's sweet pheromones and felt light headed. She gently kissed the cock on the tip and Lydia giggled. Kilee then took the cock in her lubed hands and gently began to stroke it. She could feel Lydia become tense and sensed the older girl's breath quicken. She stroked gently for a few minutes and they sat in silence, enjoying the smells and textures of their first few intimate moments. She watched Lydia's beautiful breasts heave as she breathed.

"If you want to fuck me," Lydia finally said, breathing heavily and speaking in a husky voice, "You better get on that dick pretty soon or I am going to cum baby." Kilee smiled and then stood up on the bed, her hard dick swinging in front of her, "Wow the other girls really are right Kilee, you are the most beautiful girl in this sorority," she said. Kilee blushed.

"Second prettiest," she said and walked forward until she was straddling Lydia and then got down on her knees. She could feel Lydia's cock against her leg. Lydia took her own cock in her hand and gently guided it against Kilee's wet asshole.

"Okay baby," she said, "I want you to gently slid down. You don't have to go all the way, just go as far as it feel good." Kilee nodded and then began to slip down Lydia's hard cock. She felt the tip slowly and gently work its way into her little rosebud of an asshole. She was incredibly tight and they had to move slowly.

"Oh god Lydia!" Kilee moaned as the first two inches of cock began to fill her asshole. Lydia smiled at her and rubbed her legs to support her. Inch by inch the cock went deeper and deeper into Kilee's asshole. When she had five inches of cock in her body she began to rock gently and moan.

"Are you full baby?" Lydia asked, "Don't go any farther than you have to."

"Oh fuck! No I want you to go all the way," Kilee said. She had heard that anal sex was something you had to warm up to first. That it was painful the first time but then it got better. She totally disagreed. This was the best feeling she had ever had in her life. She pushed harder on the cock and felt her insides explode with ecstasy. Suddenly, she felt Lydia's balls against her ass and she knew that she had Lydia's cock completely inside of her.

Kilee looked down and saw Lydia looking at her in a lustful way. She rocked gently against Lydia's cock and felt the other girl shiver with delight. She also saw her own cock, hard and ready to burst. She squeezed Lydia's cock with her asshole and felt Lydia moan. She realized now that she was in control. She leaned over and kissed Lydia on the mouth and they saw that way for a few moments, Lydia deep inside of Kilee's asshole and their tongues together and for a few precious seconds they were a single person and everything that Kilee had ever wanted in since she came to this school was here.. She almost felt like crying but decided on another path. She gently bit on Lydia's lower lip and then sat up. She took Lydia's hands and placed them on her breasts.

While Lydia gently massaged Kilee's tits, Kilee began to gently move up and down on Lydia's girldick. She began to moan loudly and the more she fucked, the more she liked it. She learned that the faster that she moved, the better it felt. Lydia lay mesmerized by Kilee's beauty as she squirmed on her massive dick.

"Oh my GOD!" Kilee suddenly screamed. She felt the most intense orgasm of her life well from inside of her as her prostate was massaged by Lydia's massive cock. Without warning she came hard and she felt like she was going to pass out. Lydia grabbed Kilee by the hips and started fucking her even harder, thrusting her hips quickly into her. Kilee screamed out loudly and fell forward, kissing Kilee. Her cock came, covering both of their stomachs and tits in hot cum.

Suddenly a huge spurt of cum shot out of Kilee's cock and hit Lydia in the lips. This was more than Lydia could handle and then she was cumming too. Thrusting her hips hard into Kilee's body. Kilee could feel the warm cum fill her asshole and it made her cum again, shooting the last of her load onto Lydia's body. Eventually, Lydia's orgasm subsided, as did Kilee's and they lay panting on top of one another, sticky with cum and content.

After a few minutes, Kilee sat up. She gently pulled herself up and off of Lydia's cock. They lay next to each other for a few minutes. Breathing and occasionally kissing. Then Lydia propped her head up with her hand and looked over at Kilee.

"What to clean me up?" she asked and Kilee nodded. Lydia lay back down on the bed and Kilee rolled over on top of her she. Slip down the other girl's body until her face was even with Lydia's tits. She saw the thick, still warm cum all over Lydias body and she leaned forward and began to lick it off. Lydia was completely still but incredibly noisy, moaning and nearly shrieking as Kilee licked her own cum off of Lydia's tits and stomach. Kilee couldn't believe how much she had cum and realized that she absolutely loved the taste of her own cum. Finally, after several minutes of careful and gently licking, she had gotten all that she could.

"You like your cum baby?" Lydia asked and Kilee nodded, "Me too. Lay down on you stomach." Kilee did as she was told and lay down on her stomach. Lydia swatted her playfully on the butt.

"Hey!" Kilee exclaimed, laughing.

"Oh you liked it," Lydia said and Kilee nodded and shrugged her shoulders. Lydia sat up and moved behind Kilee. She pulled Kilee's hugs up so that her tits were on the bed, her head was on the pillow, and her ass was up in the air, "You have such a cute little butt."

Lydia gently massaged Kilee's ass checks and rubbed her legs. Kilee was really enjoying the feeling when she noticed a new and far more wonderful sensation. She felt Lydia's lips kiss her asshole tentatively and Kilee gasped. Then she felt Lydia's mouth clasp over the asshole and felt her lover's tongue gently massage. For nearly five minutes, Lydia slowly massaged Kilee's asshole with her lips. Kilee moaned quietly into the pillow. Then Lydia began to suck on Kilee's asshole, sucking hard and gently pulling her own cum out of Kilee's asshole and into her mouth. Kilee's entire body was shaking shaking and Lydia had to hold onto Kilee's hips to keep her from falling over.

Finally, Lydia had pulled every ounce of cum out of Kilee's asshole and her broke her kiss with it and Kilee fell down on the bed. Lydia gently rolled her over onto her back and then fell forward on top of her, their cocks rubbing together in a most pleasant way. Lydia leaned forward and kissed Kilee. Kilee could smell cum and ass on Lydia's face and found it incredibly exciting. Then Lydia opened her lips and Kilee's mouth was flooded with hot cum from her own asshole. She loved the taste of Lydia's cum and was turned on by the naughtiness of drinking it out of her own hot asshole. She swallowed it quickly and wrapped her arms around Lydia. They lay together for a while, giggling and offering pillow talk. Then Kilee noticed that Lydia's cock was hard again.

"You know," she said, "I won the blowjob challenge for the pledge week."

"Is that so?" Lydia said, rolling over onto her back and spreading her legs. Kilee didn't need any more prompting. She got on her knees in front of Lydia's cock and opened her mouth, tasting the lube and her own asshole on the stiff rod. She took a quick, dirty look up at Lydia through her hair and then took the mushroom tip of the penis into her mouth. Lydia's eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned as inch by inch, the cock worked its way into Kilee's mouth. Soon, Lydia's balls were on Kilee's chin and Kilee was letting her throat fuck Lydia's hard dick. Suddenly a dirty idea came to Kilee's mind. While she continued to get throat-fucked by Lydia she took the ring finger on her right and gently applied pressure to Lydia's asshole. Slowly, she began to work her finger deeper and deeper into Lydia's anus under her third knuckle was halfway inside of Lydia's body. Lydia really seemed to enjoy this and she began to thrust harder into Kilee's mouth and her whole body convulsed. After just a few minutes, Lydia felt her throat fill with cum and she felt Lydia's entire body go limp. Slowly, Kilee took Lydia's cock out of her throat and gave it a quick kiss. Shortly thereafter she slipped her finger out of Lydia's asshole. As Lydia watched, Kilee put the finger into her mouth and sucked on them.

"You are so bad," Lydia said giggling and Kilee started to giggle as well. They held each of their arms for a while, talking about their night and planning another one.

Chapter 13: The Plan is Wrecked, In the Best Way Possible

For a few weeks, Kilee's life was absolutely perfect. She would go to class, hang out with the girls, and then a couple of nights a week while Lydia's girlfriend was at class or at work, Kilee and Lydia would study some math and then have sex in Lydia's bed. Kilee could tell that Lydia was torn. She could tell that Lydia definitely still had strong feelings for Candi and also that lying and fucking behind Candi's back was making her feel guilty. However, Kilee decided that she didn't care about that, as long as she was able to be with Lydia, she would worry about consequences later.

Lydia and Kilee were very adventurous. They were constantly thinking and planning new ways to fuck one another. Of course they did the basics and Kilee eventually got a blowjob from Lydia and was able to fuck Lydia in the ass. However, they wanted to try other things as well. Lydia especially enjoyed drinking her own cum out of Kilee's upturned mouth with a straw. Kilee's favorite was to eat Lydia's asshole while jacking her off.

It was during one of these experimental sessions when their entire world almost collapse. Kilee and Lydia were in a sort of 69 position except for the fact that instead of sucking each other's cocks they were eating each other's assholes while they fucked each other's cocks with their tits. They were moaning loudly and really enjoying themselves and so they didn't notice the door open and they didn't notice as Candi walked in.

Candi was a stunning girl. She was medium height at 5'5 and weighed around 100lbs. She had long, curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She had the classic pin-up look that men find so appealing. She had medium sized, perky breasts and strong, shapely legs. Lydia had confided in Kilee that Candi's cock was tiny, only 2.5", something that Kilee found cute despite herself.

"What in the mother fuck is going on in here!" Candi shrieked after a moment and the entire room went silent and still. Finally, Kilee rolled off of Lydia and pulled the blanket over her body. Lydia quietly began to dress herself, feeling intensely embarrassed, "Well?"

"Listen, Candi," Kilee began and then immediately regretted opening her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid whore," Candi replied staring daggers into Kilee. Kilee felt hot tears well in her eyes and she looked over to Lydia for support. But Lydia was so embarrassed that she wouldn't meet anyone in the eyes. Kilee felt betrayed and she quickly grabbed her clothes and tried to run from the room, crying. Candi tried to stop her, calling her a bitch and grabbing her hair. Kilee was able to fight her off and ran quickly to the bathroom where she got dressed and ran from the house out into the street.

She ran for a long time, crying and feeling sorry for herself. Eventually, she became tired and started to consider what had happened clearer. She immediately felt sorry for getting angry at Lydia. She had placed Lydia in a very awkward position and she felt bad for the pain she caused. Thinking next of Candi, she realized that she would've been angry too if someone had tried to take Lydia from her. Eventually, as she walked she realized that she had no reason to be upset and she began to feel terrible about her actions. She had never thought about whether or not she was a good person. But this year was bringing out the best and worst in her. But now that she realized that, she needed to act right. Finally, after nearly an hour of wandering and thinking, she made it back to the house and walked in.

As she did, she saw several of the girls sitting in the living room. They looked at her, but no one said anything. It wasn't that they were being rude or choosing sides. They could just sense the tension and wanted to stay out of it before something bad happened. Kilee nodded to them and then she walked up the stairs. She could feel their eyes on her back as she made her way up. She then decided what she was going to do.

She walked over to her door and then walked one door farther down. Candi's door. She stood in front of it for a few minutes, considering her options and wondering if she had the guts to do what she needed to do. Finally, she knocked three times gently on the door. Candi's roommate Heather answered the door, looking both grim and surprised to see Kilee.

"I'll give you guys a minute," she said and then slipped out of the door and back downstairs. Candi was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Kilee entered and then closed the door behind her.

"Hello," Kilee said weakly and took a seat on Heather's bed. Candi was seething and pretended not to notice that Kilee was sitting on the bed. They sat for several long minutes while Kilee gathered inner strength. She thought about Lydia and this seemed to give her power. Finally, she spoke, "I am sorry about what happened. I feel terrible that you had to see that," she explained.

"Fuck you," was the harsh reply. Finally, Kilee was done being afraid of this and realized that she had the right to be happy with Lydia. Obviously this girl had not been giving something to Lydia which Lydia needed and she wasn't going to apologize for loving Lydia with all her heart.

"I just want you to know that I am not done," Kilee explained, "This isn't just fucking or something. I really love Lydia and I am pretty sure that she loves me too."

"You're a whore. She loves me," was Candi's reply, but she was still lying on the bed, tears welling in her eyes as she stared blankly at the ceiling.

"I am going to make her mine whether you like it or not because we are made for one another. If you don't like it you can go to hell," Kilee finally said. She wasn't being bad. She was being good. She was protecting Lydia. This girl had the power to hurt her, and Kilee was going to stop it. This seemed to crack Candi who suddenly sat up, crying. She stared at Kilee with pure rage on her face and then suddenly charged.

She ran straight at Kilee with her fists flying and eyes red with tears. She ran into her on the bed and knocked her over. She was punching Kilee and Kilee used her hands to cover her face. The blows were not as hard as Kilee had expected and she realized that Candi didn't have a chance if she fought back. She shoved Candi hard and she fell on the floor. Kilee jumped down and straddled Candi's waist and pinned the girl's hands to the floor.

"Settle down you psycho bitch, I was just talking to you!" Kilee screamed. At this moment the door opened and Lydia stood in the walkway. She entered quietly and then sat on Candi's bed. Candi and Kilee froze, wondering what this meant for them. They both began to talk but Lydia raised her hand for them to be silent.

"They told me you were both in here," Lydia explained, nodding towards the door, "I needed to talk to you both. First I want to say I am sorry to both of you. This is all my fault and I sort of trapped you both," Kilee and Candi both tried to deny this but she raised her hand again and proceeded, "I want to tell you Candi that I love you very much. You are the first real girlfriend I have ever had and I feel so blessed that I found someone so special on the first try. I can't imagine a life without you."

Kilee felt her heart sink and she could feel Candi smirking. She felt as though she were about to cry and then Lydia spoke again, "Kilee, you are unlike anyone I have ever met before. You are so much fun and I feel like you understand me in every way. I never imagined someone could be my best friend and lover so quickly, but we just seem to click so well," Lydia said and Kilee heart soared, she could feel Candi sink beneath her, "That's why I can't be with either of you. It wouldn't be fair to either one of you because I love you both. I love you both the same."

Kilee and Candi sat silently for a moment and considered this. They were both heartbroken and felt an intense hatred for the other. But as Kilee looked at Candi and saw the passion in the other girl's eyes, the intensity she realized why Lydia loved her and could understand why this was such a difficult decision. Suddenly, Kilee had an amazing idea.

1...456789