Sisters, One at a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie paused then, cocked her head...and shrugged. Rolling on, she told me, "Well I didn't have to tell him twice! Oh God, and yeah, that guy fucked me alright! In fact he was still banging away, when Jill walked in. Only he didn't see her, and went right on hammering these unbelievably hard thrusts in and out of me. Fuck I loved doing it with her watching! Anyway, I could feel him cuming, and he was making these noises, like maybe he was strangling or something! Anyway, that's when Jill walked up and wrapped her arms around him. Well I couldn't see his face, but can you imagine? And you're just not going to believe what Jill told him!"

I hadn't missed Jill's mischievous grin when she'd handed me her IPhone. So Jackie telling me that she'd said, "Go for it...actually, it's kind of hot," wasn't much of a surprise.

Jackie was snickering when she swore that guy bought it, so who knows. And she claimed she was just making sure. So after she'd kissed the boyfriend, she hugged her sister. Sure, but that's while she was telling her, "Have a ball...and gosh, don't do anything I haven't!" With me wondering just what the fuck I was supposed to say, Jackie asked me, " What do you think? Gosh, maybe hugging her while her boyfriend's cum was running down my thighs was just a bit over the top!"

Jackie looked like she expected an answer. So telling myself, game on, I replied, "Beats the fuck out of me! " But then, I was already busily shedding clothes, when I admitted, "And damn girl, that's one fucking hot story! And Then, I waited until she was fixated on the sight of hard cock , before I dared, "oh man, but I'd sure love to hear Jill's version!"

Jackie was naked, lying spread-eagled in the middle of the bed, when I remembered her silly, nothing you did with Jill restriction. We were on the bed , and not the sofa; but just in case, I fucked her doggie style. Later, and still following the rules, after I watched her guzzling hot shots of my cum, I'd reminded her that I hadn't been watching it on Jill's IPhone. And then later it was my big mouth, and not that stupid rule that got me in trouble. There wasn't any sofa cushion, but Jackie was on her back. My shoulders had her legs pinned back above her head, and I was driving thrusts straight down in to her. And OK, they weren't twins, and didn't look much alike, but they sure fucked alike! That would be hot, nasty, enthusiastic, and loud! And that's what I was thinking, while Jackie alerted the entire apartment complex to the fact that she was cuming.

Hoping she'd catch her breath instead of having a heart attack, I'd backed off, and that's when I said, "Fucking awesome girl, but damn, you're even louder than your sister!" And then, when she wacked me upside the head with a pillow, hard-on be dammed, the fight was on!

Later, with peace restored, Jackie was back on her knees, eagerly coaxing life back in to my cock. And that's when she'd grinned up at me, licked a smear of precum off her lips, and hit me with the question I'd been waiting all afternoon for. "So...," she started, definitely coaxing as she continued, "Be honest...which one of us is better...well?"

Expecting it or not, I sure as Hell hadn't come up with an answer, not one that had any chance of success anyway! But I looked up, and found inspiration. Why not; after all, I'd just spotted the boyfriend, leaning against the doorjamb, arms crossed and grinning! "Hey, I know," I started, fought off a chuckle, and suggested, "Let's ask your boyfriend what he thinks!"

Jackie must have been thinking WTF; maybe, but it never got past her lips. The boyfriend had walked up behind her, settled a hand on top of her head; and then, a well-aimed push had left his girlfriend's lips wrapped around the base of my cock. He held out a hand, saying, "Hi there! We haven't met, but I'm Mike...and it looks as if you've already met Jackie!"

It was the first time some guy had introduced himself to me while his girlfriend was gagging on a mouthful of my cock. But it was good manners, so I shook his hand, and told him my name was Bob. Then, grinning and with one hand still tangled in her hair, he did a one-handed striptease. And it only looked like he was dribbling her head; really, Jackie was doing all the work! And when she'd had enough, Jackie swatted his hand away. Then, coming up for air, she promptly declared, "Mike, you are such an asshole!"

Mike chuckled, and dropped on to the bed beside me. Jackie slapped a fist around my cock, snickering as she gave Mike's a backhanded swat. But by the time he'd stopped laughing, and called a soothing, "Ah baby," her lips had already closed around the head of what I'd just noticed was one seriously thick cock. Well Mike leaned back, elbows braced on the bed, watching his girlfriend's bobbing head as his fat cock's big head popped in and out of her mouth. All I was getting was hand, so I was glad to hear his, "Oh baby, maybe Bob would like some of that!" Then, giving his forehead a theatrical smack, he said, "What am I thinking! Dude you're company so call it...oops I mean like choose, heads or tails!"

I fully expected Jackie to pitch a bitch, but she slid over with nothing more than a barely audible, "Asshole!" Then, while her fist pumped up and down her boyfriend's cock, her head went right on bobbing, popping soft lips around the head of my cock. Well, I looked over at Mike, and he was watching; so, I figured I'd give him something just a bit more interesting to look at. I stood, careful not to dislodge Jackie's pistoning lips. Then I took her bopping head in my hands, and began slowly pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. Well Jackie let go of Mike's cock, but when she put her hands behind her back, he whooped a loud, "Oh fuck yes, go for it!"

Before Mike made his appearance, I'd cum in Jackie's mouth, but then I'd fucked her twice already too! But I hadn't fucked her while she was going down on her boyfriend. And what can I say; I've always gotten a kick out of doing that. So with him watching me fuck his girlfriend's mouth, I told him, "Thanks Bro; but I think I'll go with tails!"

I'd just pulled-out, and was all set to relocate. But Jackie reached out, and not bothering to be gentle, captured a double handful of balls. Well she was in total control alright, head nodding as she growled, "Well now, I never did get an answer...so what's it going to be boys?"

In what I'd definitely call a ballsy move, Mike reached out and pulled Jackie's head down, thrusting up to fill her mouth. Then, while I stood there with one of her fists still wrapped around my balls, I listened nervously as he explain, "Well yeah baby, you and your sister are both fucking amazing! There's no doubt about that! But it's like this; I say, whichever one of you happens to have me tickling her tonsils at the time is top bitch! That's a fact Jack!"

Well yeah, that answer worked for me, only I wasn't sure Jackie would buy it. and I didn't suppose his sarcastic sounding, "And hey, seeing as it's you doing the cock sucking, damn straight, you're the numero uno cock sucker," was going to win him any points. Still she did let go of our balls; and then to my utter astonishment, once again she put her hands behind her back.

Before Jackie could change her mind, or do something equally nasty, I stepped between her legs, dropped to my knees, and latched on to a pair of nicely rounded and softly padded hips. And that's when I spotted the basket of laundry I'd carried up for her earlier. Unfortunately that reminded me that I'd left mine abandoned in the laundry room hours ago. So ready for a quickie, balls to the wall fuck, and forgoing the niceties, with a corny, "Wham bam, sorry ma'am," I drove fully in to the slick heat of Jackie's vagina.

Mike had a hand resting on Jackie's slowly bobbing head, but he was leaning forward, watching my cock piston in and out of his girlfriend. So, thinking why not, I decided to show him something worthy of his fixated stare! And that's why, when the time came, I pulled out and came all over his girlfriend's ass. Then after giving that cum covered ass a cracking slap, I grabbed for my clothes. Heading for the door, I stopped long enough to slap a high five with Mike, and to say, "Sorry Jackie baby, but I just remembered my laundry!"

I'd been expecting something to happen, I just hadn't known when or what, or who for that matter. And then, late one afternoon, a week or so later, I was headed for the stairs, a bag of groceries in one hand and a twelve pack of Sierra Nevadas in the other. I heard Mike call, "Yo dude!"

Kicked back in a recliner, Mike was watching Jill swim laps. And then, so was I, and I'd done a double-take, not sure that she wasn't naked. Well naked or not, I was still in mid-appraisal when Mike whistled and waved me over. He was looking longingly at that twelve pack, when I told him, "Sorry," These ones are warm, but if you two are interested, I've got a few cold ones upstairs!"

Mike got out an enthusiastic, "Awesome dude, you're on," and reached for a towel. And when he sent it arcing over my head I turned in time to see Jill snag it. Wet, with sunlight glinting off her tan skin, in a bikini that left a bare minimum to the imagination, she looked sensational! There was just enough bikini to cover a pair of popped-out nipples, and not quite enough to hide a well-defined bit of camel toe. Well Jill started to slip in to a short robe, but a chuckling Mike snatched it right out of her hands. She greeted his, Oh no you don't, after you baby," with a grin, and a shrug. So, eyes-a-popping we followed her very nearly bare ass up the stairs.

Upstairs I passed out cold beers, and then hurriedly stowed my groceries. When I made it back to the living room, Jill was riffling through my CD's, and sounding annoyed as she told a grinning Mike, "No way, we are definitely not watching porn!"

Getting it right, Mike told her, "Fine baby; and anyway, with you around who needs porn!"

Mike missed it, but I caught Jill's mischievous grin. And even if she did give him a withering, hands on the hips scowl, I was sure things were going to heat-up. But for a while anyway, we talked, listened to music, and drank beer. We were passing a joint back and forth when Mike, getting right to the point, asked, "Hey Jill, ever done it with two guys?"

Instead of answering, Jill stood up and asked, "Anyone else need a beer? But she spun back, a coquettish tilt to her head as she sighed, then said, "OH what the fuck, why not!" And with that she reached behind her back, and a couple of seconds later her bikini's top dropped to the floor. It took a little longer for her to tease the thong bottoms down her legs, but eventually they hit the floor too. Then instead of delivering another round of brew, she delivered an ultimatum. "I'll be in the bedroom," she told us, snickering nastily as she added, "Uh-huh, but don't show up unless you're ready to do things my way, and oh, you just better be naked too!"

Naked and following a pair of jutting cocks, Mike and I walked in to my bedroom. Jill was kneeling in the middle of my bed; legs spread wide apart, her hands demurely clasped behind her back. That demur look didn't go with the growled order that left mike and I sitting side by side, backs against the headboard, our legs stretched out on opposite sides of her. Then, with a nod of satisfaction, she asked, "Do you still want to know if I've done it with two guys?"

Suspecting a story, I said, "Ok, I'll bite!"

Sounding almost petulant, Mike said, "You're the one in charge, but if it's a story...oh baby, it just better be a short one!"

"OK then," she started, then paused, before adding, "But you two just keep your hands to yourselves...well, at least until I say otherwise!"

Not about to interrupt, we listened as Jill told us, "Well the last time anyone asked me if I'd done it with two guys I was still in High School. I had this boyfriend, and he drove this beat to shit van...and, he had a brother. Anyway, one day after school the three of us were just...you know out cruising around. There wasn't a back seat, so I was on my knees between that shitty van's front seats. Well we were totally buzzed, and I got tired of my asshole boyfriend teasing me about doing it with two guys. So I just reached over and pulled his brother's cock out. Yeah, and then I sucked him off right there in front of his brother. I was all set to blow my boyfriend too, but he pulled in to some parking lot and we ended up fucking in the back of the van!"

By the end of that story, Jill had a cock in each fist, chortling as she told us, "Ask Jackie, she knows! Man that boy had one big dick...well it was real long anyway!" With both fist pumping, Jill said, "So I guess the answer is no...but then, it's not going to be no for long is it guys?"

Jill had that right! Only unlike that time with her sister, it was Mike doing the fucking, while Jill's mouth worked magic on my cock. Then, following Jill's orders I was on my back, legs stretched out between hers. Well Mike was busily pounding hard thrusts in to her, when out of nowhere, she announced, "Fuck, back then I'd never even heard of double penetration!" Mike couldn't see her expression, or the way she ran her tongue over her lips, but he definitely heard her whooped, "Let's do it!"

Poor Mike, when Jill crawled forward, she left his fat dick blowing in the wind. It's not as if I laughed; no, because as soon as she was in position, she knelt upright, settled in to position, and with another whoop impaled herself on my waiting seven inches of anxious cock. And with a wild woman riding my cock, I called out, "Top drawer Mike," jabbed a finger in the direction of the nightstand, and told him, "There's a bottle of lube buddy!"

I watched Mike smear lube over his cock, and then dribble a bit more on to a pair of fingers. Jill had been watching over one shoulder, and with a nervous little giggle, quickly settled on to my chest. Mike was ready, and with Jill's ass in position, he drove those fingers in to the hilt. And I knew that how? Well, because I could feel them; and Besides, I heard Jill's squeaky, "Oh you fucker!" And I sure didn't need her squeals to let me know he'd started to rotate that pair of suddenly pistoning fingers .

Later, when my turn rolled around, I didn't bother looking around for that bottle of lube. Between Mike's lube-job , and the cum he'd pumped in to her, I was pretty sure I wouldn't need it anyway. Besides, when I spotted some of that cum beginning to trickle out of Jill's ass, I just went for it! Well I took her ass hard, but then so had Mike. To give the guy credit, he did wrap a protective arm around her. And at the end, I'm pretty sure it was one of his fingers driving her orgasmic, while I went right on franticly, almost savagely driving my cum erupting cock in and out of her ass.

Mike and Jill didn't stick around, which was fine by me, because I had a breakfast meeting scheduled for early the next morning. But, I had felt a little bit guilty! Jill had got her double-penetration alright, but I was sorry she'd missed out on being made love to by two men who cared about her. Only, before there was an opportunity to make good on the promise I'd whispered in her ear...well, something else came up!

It was a Sunday, and just a couple of weeks after Jill's two-way. And as usual on Sundays, I close my store at 5:00. So I was home, and after a shower I was still running around bare assed, when Jackie's call asked me if Bobby wanted to come out and play. And right after my, "Damn straight," Jackie told me that Mike was at work, Jill was out shopping, and that she'd leave the door unlocked.

I expected to walk-in and find Jackie naked and lying spread-eagled on the bed. Well she was naked, and her legs were spread. But, her arms were stretched above and behind her head, held in place by the leather clad handcuffs wrapped around the black iron rail of the bed's headboard. It seemed like a good time to take my time, and maybe get a bit creative. And I was visualizing some of the more deliciously erotic possibilities, when Jackie interrupted those tantalizing reveries.

Naked and handcuffed to the bed, and she was giving orders! Why; because Jill had bragged about the awesome round of oral I'd treated her too. And oops, in my encounter with Jackie somehow, and it goes against the grain, but I had neglected to give the darling a proper tongue lashing. But recalling a nasty little game I used to play with the ex-wife, I asked, "Ok then, did the little tart tell you how many times I made her cum?"

Jackie sputtered, but finally said I don't know...dozens, I'm sure!"

That night with Jill, neither of us had the patience for even a dozen, but a dozen seemed like a good number. "Hey tell you what," I told my handcuffed playmate. "You count out loud, and if you don't lose count before twelve...well, you get a wish!" Then after a theatrical sigh, I let her know, "Of course if you lose count...well then baby girl, it's me who gets that wish!"

I took Jackie's snicker, and her, "Zero," for acceptance. Experience said I'd win, so before getting naked I pulled my cell phone out of my shorts. Then I texted, "J cuffed 2 bed hurry home!" And with it already on its way, I took a pic, and without bothering to add a message, I sent it.

Jackie was still squawking whats and whos, when I knelt beside her. So I caught her ankles in one hand, lifted her legs, paddling her ass, as I explained, "I don't want to hear anything out of you but numbers!"

Jackie sailed through numbers one and two, before adding a contemptuous "Huh," to her snickered, "Three!" But then, she almost failed to call out on number four. Who cared, by then I'd already decided to cheat. So, a pair of probing fingers teamed up with my teasing tongue, and a breathlessly panting Jackie gasped another pair of fours. I corrected her, got called a bastard, and shut-up. But then, if you don't count gasped yeses and mores, so did Jackie.

I was dancing my tongue in and out of Jackie's ass, when I heard, "Yeah, well the slut never could get enough of that!"

Jackie, who had been chanting yeses stopped long enough to bark, "Well bitch, I sure never had to ask you twice, now did I?"

Jill was shedding clothes as she explained, "Back in High School we used to experiment with kissing, but it was her who wanted to find out what oral was all about!" And she was straddling one of her silent sister's thighs, when she told me, "Yeah, and would you believe that she used to make me get her off twice, and I mean before she'd do me even once!"

I was barely listening, because Jill had pushed a trio of stiffened fingers in to her oohing sister's vagina. She kept those fingers in motion too, delivering slow twisting thrusts as she slid down on to her stomach. Well they weren't in High School any longer, and this time Jill only allowed her sister to catch up with one pelvis bucking orgasm. Just one, and then Jill had swung around, and with a whooped, "Eat me bitch," she planted her pussy on Jackie's face. Well it wasn't long before Jill was screaming her way through a second round of orgasmic ecstasy. And in fact, she still was, when I sent a jet of hot cum deep in to her pussy licking sister's wildly spasming vagina.

Eventually Jill freed Jackie, but made the mistake of tossing the handcuffs on the bed. Well Jackie grabbed them, pulled an unresisting Jill's hands behind her back, and snapped them around her wrists. And I knew Jill was courting trouble when she taunted her sister with, "Well gosh Jackie, I didn't think you could do kinky!"

Jill was wrong, and ended up, not just with her hands locked behind her back, but face down with her ankles secured to the rails of the bed's headboard. Then, and while Jackie hunted around in a dresser drawer, I pushed a pillow under Jill's hips. But even if I'd been ready to go, I'd have had to wait my turn.