Sisters, One at a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie settled between her sister's wide spread legs, eyed her well exposed pussy, and then showed me what she'd been hunting for. It was a rotating vibrator, the kind with twitching rabbit ears. And it was gyrating when Jackie eased it in to the vagina her fingers held fully exposed. She rocked it, pistoning its rotating shaft, letting its tickling rabbit ears trigger a pair of rapid-fire orgasms.

I figured it was a sisterly game, when Jill took those orgasms without so much as a whimper. But when she began grinding her ass back in to Jackie's rocking thrusts, she was told, "Gosh sis, I liked the sweet way you used to treat my ass! And as I recall, I spent a lot of time returning the favor!

Jackie was talking to me though, when she said, "And actually it was her who couldn't get enough...yeah, so let's see what she thinks of this!" And without any warning, she yanked that still rotating vibrator out of Jill's vagina. Then, giving me a look at the wetly glistening thing, she held it up, snickering as she stopped its rotation. Well, at least before she'd buried it deep in her sister's ass, she'd given a warning whoop!

Watching Jackie run that wildly gyrating vibrator in and out of her sister brought my cock back to life. Jackie had noticed, and was eyeing it speculatively. And that's when Jill issued a taunting, "Well Ok, that's nice, yummy in fact! But gosh, it's not as long as Bob's and it sure isn't as thick as Mike's...and really, I loved it when they took my ass!"

Jackie turned her toy off; left it plugged in to her sister, and rolled off the bed. Then, she rolled a desk chair around, positioning it where Jill would have an unrestricted view. Watching Jill over her shoulder, Jackie leaned forward, grabbed that chair's arms, snickering as she slowly spread her legs. And even before she cooed, "Does this look familiar," I'd known it was a re-creation of her Prom night seduction. And just like Jill's date had, I stepped up, fully intending to take advantage of the situation.

Jill squealed, "No fair, oh my god you two are so going to owe me!" yeah, and I was looking forward to paying up too! But then, I was also wondering what Mike had thought of the pic I'd sent, and yeah, hoping he'd make it home in time to join the party!