Sister's Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped, holding myself there for a moment, my cock halfway inside my mother. She fell back onto the bed and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her completely. I finally began to fuck her, each thrust pushing my mom into the bed, hands exploring, pinching and squeezing, her own doing the same to me.

We periodically changed positions, and I was able to enjoy my mom from every angle as she rode me, sucked me and let me fuck her on her front. At one point I ate her from behind, my tongue bringing her to orgasm, entire body quivering as I pulled her against my face by her thighs.

Finally, as I fucked her from behind, I came. It was no normal orgasm, trumping even the orgasms I have when I'm surprised. I thrust into her completely, pulling her hips towards me, cum pumping as my cock jumped inside of her. Her pussy clenched around my cock in response, and I held myself inside her until the last waves of pleasure had subsided. When I pulled myself from her my cum spilled from her pussy, dripping down her legs and onto the bed.

Despite the intensity of our fucking, we both felt energized rather than exhausted. After a couple of minutes we left to go downstairs, leaving our clothes on the floor. We entered the living room to see Julie on the couch, naked, cum covering her stomach and tits. She looked up in surprise as we entered, then smiled. Dad walked in from the kitchen with a couple of towels, saw his wife and beamed.

"Justin, would you clean your sister up?" he asked, handing me the towels. Then he took mom by the hands and stepped towards her, kissing her deeply. I rolled my eyes at Julie, who smiled as I sat down beside her, looking down at her body. I turned as I heard our parents leaving, heading back upstairs.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Incredible," she said, eyes bright as I wiped up our dad's mess from her front. I discarded the towels and then went back to Julie. After a minute we got up, and went to join our parents in their bed.

12