Sister's Pet

Story Info
Abby takes advantage of brother's crush and makes him serve.
6.3k words
3.68
81.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lounging back on the couch watching Netflix when the door opened. "Hello?" I called.

"Hey," came a flat voice from the hall. It was my little sister Abby coming home from work. I rolled my eyes. She had always been a brat, and thrown a fit when mom and dad told her she needed a job for spending money. Ever since then, she had treated her part-time waitressing gig like it was a shift in the coal mines.

I turned back to the tv, grumbling at the noise Abby made dropping her bag by the door and walking down the hallway. I tried to appreciate my last bit of precious alone time before she reached the living room. My eyes fixed on the Office episode I'd seen a dozen times already, but I could feel her presence in the room, her eyes on me. I tried to resist, but finally broke and looked up at her.

She stood leaning on the doorframe, dressed in her usual summer work uniform- a pair of mid-thigh denim shorts, a black polo shirt, and white sneakers. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was rebelled against its messy bun. And her skin glistened with the amber shine of summer sweat. I tried to stop my eyes from running over her bare, glowing thighs, but I know she noticed. "What?" I said, trying to sound dismissive.

She looked at me with a mix of curiosity and disgust. "Have you just been sitting on your ass all day?"

"Whatever," I scoffed, looking back at the tv. "It's summer break. College doesn't start back for two months."

"I can't believe you don't have a job," she sighed.

"I do have a job."

"Yeah," she snorted. "Working at your university library twice a week."

"Yeah, well, if you'd studied harder, you could have gone to college, too."

Abby ignored this and walked over to the couch. She settled heavily next to me with a sigh. I caught the odor of sweet summer sweat coming from her. "I have a job for you, lazy boy" she said. She reached down and began undoing the laces of a shoe.

"Yeah?"

She swiveled her butt in the couch and rested her calves across my thighs. Since I was wearing athletic shorts, her closest leg to my knee rested against my bare skin. Shoelaces dangled from her untied sneakers, tickling me. "Rub my feet," she said.

The sudden touch of her bare skin on mine filled my stomach with a sickening warmth. I shoved her feet away roughly. "Dream on," I said.

"Hey!" she snapped. Her green eyes narrowed. "I busted my ass for four hours today and you didn't do shit." She swiveled her feet back up onto my thighs with authority. This time I didn't push them away.

"Why should I?"

"Please?" she said in a singsongy, girlish voice. I knew she was blatantly manipulating me, but the sweet pleading look in her face and the tone of her voice made it impossible for me to say no.

"Fine," I groaned, rolling my eyes. I grabbed one of her unlaced sneakers and tugged it. It held up on her heel briefly before sliding over and revealing her ankle sock. The foot enclosed was so much smaller than the chunky sneaker that enclosed it, and a musty odor emanated from it.

"Phew!" I cried, dropping the shoe on the ground and waving a hand across my nose. "They stink!"

"Shut up," Abby said, slightly raising her other leg to offer me her shoe. Inside my shorts, a jet of warmth spread, and my penis began to unfurl. I proceeded with the other shoe, slipping it over her heel to reveal another dainty foot inside a pungent, off-white sock.

"They're so sore," she whined. She lay back on the couch, looking up at the ceiling expectantly. I took a foot in my hands. The sock was damp from her day's work, and the bottom was dark. I pressed my thumbs into the spongy flesh beneath her toes. Abby moaned pleasurably as I worked my hands up her soles, kneading hard. "That feels so good," she said, closing her eyes. I took this opportunity to feast my eyes on her lithe body. Her slender legs were perfectly smooth and glowed from their exposure to the summer sun. The denim shorts teased the very tops of her thighs. Her shirt had ridden up when she lay back and now revealed a generous view of her taut stomach. I could even see the very top of her white cotton panties peeking out from the shorts. Her breasts had grown into ripe, full grapefruits that mounded her black polo. The polo's three buttons were undone, allowing just a hint of the curved flesh of her chest. And up her soft-skinned throat, her sweet pink mouth twitched slightly with the pleasure of her foot rub.

I realized too late that I had been so caught up in her body that I'd started neglecting her feet. Her eyes opened, and I quickly looked away. "Are you getting tired already?"

Instead of answering, I started rubbing again. My cock was painfully stiff inside my shorts, and its imprint would be unmissable if she looked. I worked her feet in earnest. "Mm, that's better," she said, settling back against the couch. I massaged her feet through the damp socks while my eyes continued roving over her prone body.

Without thinking, I gripped one of her socks and slowly peeled it away from her foot. It clung damply to her skin as I tugged it over her heel and loosened the toes. Then I slid it away, revealing her naked dainty foot. It was moist to the touch, but still pink and firm. I repeated with the other foot, savoring her ankle in my hand as I slid off the sock and discarded it. She said nothing, but wriggled her toes. The musty sock odor gave way to the sweet, nutty foot smell, and it sent a shiver down my spine. I kneaded the spongy flesh hard, savoring her happy whimpers. "That feels amazing," she breathed.

As I rubbed her right foot, she bent her left knee and slid the foot up over my thigh until it prodded by stiff cock. I froze, and sat motionless for a moment, waiting for the hammer to fall. Then I looked up. She met my eye, a smile playing on her face.

"I knew you were getting turned on," she smirked.

"Abby, I-" I babbled, unable to find and words.

"Relax," she said, deliberately pressing her foot against my cock. "I already know you're a perv. At least you get turned on by doing something useful." She massaged my cock through the shorts with her foot, watching her sole press against me. Then she shot me a hard look. "Don't stop."

Obediently, I continued rubbing the feet, carefully working over the ridges and the gaps between her toes. She leaned back and smiled, eyes slipping shut again. "Good boy," she said. "Such a good, dirty boy, getting turned on by rubbing your sister's feet."

I rubbed harder, my cock throbbing as I handled her petite, soft, perfect feet. "My feet get so tired and sweaty after spending a whole shift walking around," she said, sinking deeper into the couch. "Can't you smell them?"

"Mm-hmm", I murmurred, rubbing. I watched her arch her back against the couch, raising her tight stomach and firm thighs slightly.

"I bet it turns you on, doesn't it?"

"I love it," I admitted.

"Dirty boy," she snorted, still smirking. She raised a leg off my thighs and held a pink sole up to my face. I gazed into its smooth surface, the sweet sharp odor thrilling me. "Go ahead, smell."

I inhaled deeply, sucking that heavenly scent into my lungs. A pit formed in my stomach as I savored the intense, ripe smell of my sister's feet. "Yeah, you like that?" she giggled. "Such a perv."

She lifted her other leg and held her feet together, inches from my nose. Then she pressed the damp soles against my face, covering my mouth and nose, the toes dangling before my eyes. "There you go, little perv," she said, pushing against me. "Why don't you clean them up a little?"

Without hesitation, I seized her ankles and slowly licked up one of the soft soles. She giggled slightly at the sensation. I took her toes into my mouth and sucked them, my tongue exploring the crevasses.

"Clean them real good," she said, wriggling the toes. "Give me a bath, you perv." I obediently licked and sucked at her feet, carressing her ankles as I worked over every inch with my mouth. I sucked her heels and burrowed my face into the soles, greedily sucking and slurping at them.

"Fuck," she moaned, "this is actually turning me on." She shifted in her seat. "Lie back," she said. I dropped her feet and swiveled around in the couch, lying flat on my back. She scooted between my legs, nestling her tight ass against my crotch and pressing her feet hard against my face again. I sucked and slurped again, but now she was playing a more active role. She rubbed and pushed her feet against me, sometimes forcing her toes inside my mouth, while grinding her tight ass against my stiff cock.

"Good boy," she said over and over, forcing one of her soles against my throat as she slipped the other's toes inside my mouth. "Such a good brother to take care of your sister like this."

I sucked and licked hard while she ground into me, savoring the feel and flavor of the feet. Abby's cheeks were flushed, her gaze hungry. She ground her ass up against me harder, a hand subconsciously sweeping over her tender breasts.

"Ok," she said abruptly, pulling away from me. She turned her back and bent over the armrest, directing her ass at me. She fumbled with a button and zipper, then slowly slipped off her denim shorts. They slid over her rump, revealing a perfect peach of an ass. Dark hairs, closly trimmed, outlined a plump vulva. Her swollen cunt glistened with beads of moisture that clung to her sparse pubivhair. And above the cunt shone the pink, tight anus at the center of her ripe butt.

"Come on, perv," she said. "Start licking. I want to cum." I got down on all fours and held my nose up to her cunt. Unwashed and aroused, it exuded a tangy onion scent that intoxicated me. I parted the folds her her labia, them clinging slightly with moisture. Then I gripped her firm ass with both hands and pressed my tongue against her cunt. She squealed and wriggled slightly as I began working my tongue against her silky lips, teasing her hole before sliding slowly down to flick against her clit. She arched her back, hungrily presenting herself.

The taste of her cunt was heaven. I slid my tongue inside her hole, my nose pressing up against her asshole. The earthy ass smell combined with the tang of her pussy made me ravenous. I devoured her tight cunt then sucked hard on her clit, my tongue rapidly working it over and over.

"Oh, fuck," Abby cried out as I sucked her off. "Keep going," Her first orgasm came from her clit alone, and shuddered out from there until her entire body was wracked. I didn't let up at that point, but kept lashing her with my tongue until another wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. As she panted and gasped for breath, I slid my tongue up and penetrated her cunt again. With a hand, I seized her plump pussy and worked her clit with my fingers as I burrowed my tongue into her cunt. Within moments I had wrung yet another orgasm from her.

"Oh, god," she sobbed, face buried in the couch.

Now I pressed my fingers against her cunt, easily slipping two inside her sopping we hole. It parted with a pleasing firmness as I began to slowly stretch her out. As I finger-fucked her, I pushed my face into her ass and began to delicately rim her pink hole. She squirmed hard as I began to flick my tongue over her asshole while I fingered her cunt. The rich earthy smell of her hole made my brain swim, and within moments I was going to town on her ass like a meal. He hole resisted, strained, and parted as I worked my tongue inside. I fingered her deeply and rapidly as I devoured her ass, greedily sucking and biting at her cheeks before plunging back into her hole. Crooking my fingers, I wrung successive orgasms from her body, eventually reducing her to a quivering mess.

Finally, I leaned back. Her cunt was wide and dripping with sweat and her juices, ripe and full. It begged me to fuck her. I sat up and slid down my shorts, my cock springing out in front of me. Abby looked over her shoulder. "What are you doing?"

Blind with lust, I got on my knees behind her and started to angle my cock toward her. "It's ok," I told her. I pressed my cock head against her lips.

"What the fuck?" she snapped. She quickly pulled away and flipped over, scooting away from me.

I stood helplessly holding my cock in my hand. "I thought-"

"You're my brother, you sick perv," she said, standing up.

"But, I just-"

"That's different," she snapped. "You're just helping me out. And if it turns you on, so what. But I'm not gonna fuck you, idiot. That's disgusting." She pulled her shorts back up and stalked away, leaving me on the couch with a rock-hard dick and a pit of agony in my stomach.

__

I helped Abby out many more times that summer, and she always refused to let me fuck her. She'd come home from her job, or hanging out with her friends, and find me. Then I'd be put to work, rubbing her feet, massaging her, and more often than not giving her a few orgasms. She always teased me and called me a perv throughout, until I'd made her cum and she was satisfied.

But it wasn't for weeks that I was even able to cum during one of our sessions. That time, she'd come home tipsy after hanging out with some friends. Mom and dad were asleep in the next room, but she crept into my bed and woke me up. "Bro," she whispered, shaking me. She smelled like sweat and weed. "I need you."

"I'm trying to sleep," I told her.

"Shut up," she scoffed. She clumsily pulled off her shirt and bra, revealing her round, perky b-cup breasts, then tugged down her shorts. "I met this guy Marcus tonight and he was so fucking hot," she said, lying back in the bed. "We were out by Carrie's fire and he kissed me," she said, genuinely giddy. "We made out for like an hour. He was so fucking hot." She pulled down her wet panties and threw them to the side. "I was gonna fuck him, but he had to leave to go pick up his friend. All we did was kiss, and he got his hand up my shirt." She looked at me pointedly, then gestured with frustration. "Hello? I've got a serious case of blue balls here." She spread her legs. "Let's go."

I buried my face between her legs and started licking. She was already dripping wet from her session before, and she guided my hands up to her chest to fondle her breasts. I did so with delight, their perky ripeness tantalizing. It wasn't long until I wrang a succession of deep internal orgasms out of her, clasping my hand over her mouth to stop her from crying out loud.

When she was finished, she looked up at me with a disheveled smile. "Nice job, bro." She raised a foot and brushed my cock. "Do you want to cum?"

As I gazed down at her nude, nubile body, spread wide, all I could do was nod. "Ok then," she said. She lay back. "You've been good. I'll reward you by letting you jerk off to me."

I sprang my cock out from my shorts and started working it. She smirked while watching me stroke myself, then tilted her head back and closed her eyes, her hands beneath her head. She looked almost asleep. Before long, I had spurted ropes of cum onto her chest, painting thick lines over her. After I was done, she looked up. "Was that good?"

I nodded. She looked at her chest and laughed. "I didn't think you had so much in you." She looked at me expectantly. "Aren't you gonna clean me off?"

I scrambled for a towel, but she grabbed me. "No, no, no, stupid," she chided. "That's no way to do it. Clean me with your mouth."

I looked at her with shock. But I knew refusal would be extremely dangerous. So, obediently, I leaned down and began to suck my cum up off her tits. "That's good," she said, enjoying the feeling of my mouth on her breasts. The cum was thick and bitter tasting, and I grimaced at the spoiled citrus taste. But I obedientlylicked up every drop I could see, my tongue running into the gap between her breasts and up over the nipples. And under her watchful gaze I swallowed down every drop.

When I thought I was done, she cocked her eye at me and indicated her side. A half rope had splattered inside her right armpit. Without a work, I burrowed into her armpit. It was dank and sharp smelling, clearly unwashed through the day. Dark rows of days-old stubble lined it, and they grated my tongue like sandpaper as I lapped up the cum. She giggled from the sensation of my tongue in her armit, then settled back and seemed to enjoy herself. When I finished sucking up every glob of the pungent sperm, she raised her other arm. "That felt good," she said. "Do the other one." Of course, I obeyed.

__

Things slowed down for a little while when Abby and Marcus started going out regularly. I found myself missing out sessions, sitting on the couch waiting for her to come through the door, watching the clock, realizing she probably wouldn't be back. She spent a lot of nights out, and when she did come home she often went straight to bed.

Then one night, mom and dad went out to a party and left us along. Naturally, Abby invited Marcus over. It was the first time we'd met. He was even older than me- he'd graduated from our high school two years ahead of me. I didn't know him well back then, but he definitely hung out with the cool crowd and I was always way too intimidated to talk to him. He was pleasant enough when we met- shook my hand hard, made some small talk- but he and Abby quickly disappeared up to her room. I would have gotten out of the house, but I didn't really have anywhere to go and no car. So I sat on my computer, browsing some online forums while trying to tune out the sounds that came from upstairs.

Soon the noises because hard to ignore. The bed frame shook and squeaked, and I recognized Abby's lustful moaning from the room mixing with Marcus' animal grunts. They fucked for what seemed like hours to me, shaming me as I remembered the couple times I'd been laid before. They were all with chubby Carolyn Standpipe in high school, and I always shot my load after just a few seconds. That's probably why she dumped me.

As I sat there, hearing my sister crying out as she was fucked hard and long, a furious, tearful rage knotted my stomach. But despite my despair, my cock was hard in my pants. Eventually, things reached a climax and I heard Marcus cry out as he came. There was some murmurring from the room, then the door opened. Marcus came out, still pulling on his pants, and walked by my room. I pretended not to see him as he passed me, whistling, and out the front door.

A couple moments later, Abby called out to me from her room. "Bro!" she cried. I sat still, wallowing in my anger and disgust, telling myself I was going to ignore her. "Bro!" she yelled again. "I know you hear me."

I put my head in my hands. "What is it?"

"Come here."

I sighed, considering the battle if I said no. What could she do to me? But I found myself standing up and walking over to her room nontheless. I couldn't stop myself.

Abby lay naked on the bed, glistening with sweat. Her hair matted the pillow, and she was still breathing hard. She did not cover up at all. It was like a dog had walked into the room. She lay on her back with her legs spread, panting.

I looked away nervously. "Where'd your friend go?"

Abby smiled. "Marcus had to go to work. He just came by for a quicky." She rubbed her shoulders back against the sheets. "He just fucked me so hard, I don't think I can move."

"Yeah, I heard," I mumbled.

Abby smirked. "I bet you're jealous," she said. She glanced down at the bulge in my shorts. "Looks like you are". I looked away, face hot with shame.

She laughed. "Yeah, Marcus is good in the sack. But there's some things he won't do." She looked at me pointedly.

"What?"

"He doesn't eat pussy."

I snorted. "That's pretty fucked up."

"Yeah," Abby laughed, "would you be happy if he liked eating pussy?"

I was silent. "That's what I thought," Abby said. "If Marcus liked eating pussy you'd still be in your room. But instead, you're going to get a treat." She opened her legs wider. A pearly stream dribbled from her spread out cunt. "Let's go."

12