Sister's Prudish Upbringing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gulpwolg
gulpwolg
17 Followers

Well, that was the perfect tonic, because Gina's mood changed immediately, she told me how much she loved me, and that I meant the world to her, and not to ever say anything that again because she couldn't bear the thought of losing me. I begged her to forgive me and promised that nothing like that would ever happen again. She gave be a big tight hug.

Incidentally, even though I didn't want it to, that hug made my cock rock hard. It made me think of something I heard:. "A stiff prick has no conscience." It apparently has no regrets either, I thought.

I was so relieved to have patched things up with Gina that I turned into the nicest, most respectful guy that I could imagine. I became genuinely interested in everything my sister did and everything that was going on in her life. We now spoke much more frequently about everything and anything than ever before. Yes, dating and sex too. It turns out Gina wanted to remain a virgin, but still thought that she should be allowed to date. She was old enough. She didn't want to be treated like a child. She thought that a guy should respect her feelings and abstain. She hated it when Mom would say "Who would buy the cow if they could get the milk for free?" But she didn't disagree with the idea.

As far as what happened between us, Gina explained that sometimes things just happen between men and women, sometimes because of raging hormones, or curiosity. She added that a certain amount of experimenting by young people is to be expected. If something like that happens, though, you have to make sure that it never happens again.

By the way, I also discussed that virgin bride stuff with some guys my age at an Italian wedding we went to. One cousin said, yeah, that's old world, old school shit, from the old country. He said men didn't want to be compared, with other men, they were afraid that some other guy would have had a bigger cock then they did. Another guy said there was no birth control, and no one wanted to feed and clothe another man's bastard, and maybe the wife would go back to the old boyfriend, for an affair, or something like that. So that's why no one wanted a deflowered bride.

This one guy, Frank, said that a lot of these virgin brides had been fucked in the ass, though. There was no dating without chaperones, but when they were out in the fields or milking the goats, or any other time they got a chance, guys would bend them over and butt-fuck them. No decent man would ruin her, by going into the pussy. After all, in a small village, she was probably a cousin, or the family of a friend, or neighbor. It was an honor system thing. By the time an unmarried girl was nineteen or twenty, and still unmarried, she might still a virgin, but every cock in the village had probably been up her ass by then.

I remember thinking, "cousin, huh, what about a sister?" This ass fucking thing seemed like an interesting idea.

Anyway, I digress. Sorry about that. But it got me thinking about what happened when I put my finger there. Gina might like that, I figured. But then again, I thought that nothing would happen between us ever again, and maybe that was for the best. After all, I dodged a bullet.

Pretty soon it was Thanksgiving, and Mom, as usual, cooked for a lot of people. The dining room table was full, so Gina and I sat across from each other at a small table nearby. After the meal, we were talking and waiting for the pumpkin pie, and Gina was leaning back in her chair. She was wearing black slacks, and a tight red sweater, no shoes, and a pair of red socks. The only good thing about the cold weather in Cleveland was seeing my sister in those tight sweaters.

She said "my feet are cold," and put them up on my chair, between my legs, working them in so as to warm them.

Thinking that this was totally innocent on her part, I pretended not to notice. Gina was mostly looking directly into my eyes, only occasionally looking elsewhere. I tried to act as if I didn't notice as she wiggled her feet in closer, as if to get them warm and comfortable. She finally broke the silence. "How's Alfred?" she asked, in a very loud voice, as she ventured to stroke my crotch with the tip of her foot. I must have been blushing as I looked around, but everyone was occupied in conversation and didn't seem to notice anything. In a second I realized that no one would know what she was talking about anyway.

I managed an awkward smile. Gina was now taking obvious delight in my discomfort.

I was wearing a pair of dress slacks made of very thin polyester fabric. Gina explored the area around my crotch with the bottom of her foot, moving from place to place, as if to see where everything was. Then she pointed her toes and pushed them in between my cock and my balls, flicking the tip her foot upwards a few times, until my cock was upright and partially erect. Then she pushed my dick back against my pubic bone, pressing and releasing, and using a circular motion, until I was fully hard, all the while flashing a mischievous smile, mostly with her eyes.

"You rang, madam." I said. "Where shall I put the bags?" That brought out a toothy grin.

The fun came to a sudden end, when my sister had to get up and help Mom serve the pie and ice cream.

Afterwards, my sister looked at me and said "Are you OK?

"Couldn't be better," I replied. "Well maybe a little better," I said.

"Did you mess yourself?"

"Well, I was about to, I replied."

She looked at me, giggled, and said "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"I'm not complaining." I said.

"Oh really!" replied Gina sarcastically. "I'm so surprised." She glared at me angrily.

Oops, got myself into trouble again. By her tone, I got the definite feeling that I was pushing things too far. Except that she was the one pushing things. That's women for you. How boring life would be if we were ever to figure them out.

On Friday after Thanksgiving, Mom managed to convince Dad to go shopping with her. I woke up late and found my sister on the sofa reading. I sat down next to her.

"You finally woke up, huh."

"I was hoping you would come and wake me," I said, smiling.

"Was Alfred awake?" asked Gina, not expecting an answer.

"He wakes up before dawn, most mornings." I said, "An early riser. I think he was hoping to see you."

"I shouldn't be seeing him, I'm a virgin," she replied.

"Then you better watch where your feet go under the table," I said.

"It was only my foot, it was through your pants, and I had a sock on, so it doesn't count. By the way, I heard a joke you might like," she added. "What is the difference between a pick-pocket and a peeping tom?"

"What?" I asked.

"Well, the pick-pocket snatches watches..." Gina said, leaving me to figure out the rest.

"That's funny," I replied. It makes me think of one. "What's the difference between a nun and a lady taking a bath?"

"What?"

"Well, the nun has hope in her soul...," I replied.

Gina smirked. "What made you think of that?" she said.

"Well it was the same type of joke that you told, and that made me remember it," I said.

"I don't think so," Gina replied. "I think that my peeping tom joke made you think of spying on me when I take a bath. That's why you thought of the bath joke when you heard it. Did you think that I didn't know what you were doing? You must really think that I'm stupid. Did you think I couldn't see the mirror under the door? Did you watch my snatch? Did you see any soap in my hole? Or maybe you tasted soap when you ate my pussy. Did you taste soap?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know where this was coming from. She had a calm, inquisitive tone, not angry, but she was asking some very pointed questions. I was confused to say the least.

"Maybe a little bath oil, "I said. "It makes you smell so nice."

"Bath oil, so that's what pussy lickers taste. So when you were peeking at me, were you thinking about what it would be like to lick me? When Dad was angry, I heard him say that someone was a pussy licker. He didn't say it in a nice way. He said it was because the guy had a mustache, and that made him a pussy licker, and he didn't say it like it was a good thing, Paul. And you're worse; you lick your sister's pussy. You're a sister pussy licker. You know, you're not even supposed to like to kiss your sister, but you went down on your sister's pussy. You sucked her toes, too."

"I told you I was sorry, Gina, I won't do it again, I couldn't help it. You're just so beautiful," I said.

"You're sweet, but it was my fault. I let you do it. I let you do it because it felt good. You made me cum like five times. You made me feel wonderful. It felt so amazing, and then I gave you a raft of shit. I should feel sorry too, Paul. I shouldn't have let it happen, but sometimes things like that do happen, and you should never let them happen again. But then again, when you let someone make you feel like that, you should do the same for them, not be mean to them."

She swung her legs over my lap, and put her arms around my neck and nuzzled my cheek, kissing me gently. She said that she would be back and left the room. Gina was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a navy blue turtleneck with long sleeves, and a pair of thick, fuzzy white socks. Her hair was in a pony tail. I watched her wiggle as she went. The jeans rode low on her hips, accentuating her long, slender waist. Her rear pockets jiggled as her hips swung from side to side. Oh, how I loved to watch her walking, even walking away. When she walked back, the x-ray vision of my mind looked through her jeans and saw that oversized black triangle.

She came back with a blanket and a wet wash rag. "I've been reading a lot, and I want to try something." she said. "I don't think you'll complain, but you have to remember that this is a one-time thing. Don't ever expect me to do it again."

Gina took me by the hand and sat me at the end of the sofa and put the blanket across my knees. "If Mom and Dad come back, cover yourself with this, and I'll go distract them," she said.

I helped her as she took down my pants and underwear, exposing my semi-hard penis to the air. She sat down next to me and picked up the wash rag. I tried to relax as I felt my cock stiffen as my sister gently caressed it with the warm wet cloth. I felt a cool draft hit my hard dick when Gina removed the wash rag. I felt it throb as Gina was examining it.

I'll never forget the sight of my sister lowering her head to give me my very first blowjob, or the feeling of her hot, wet mouth, and soft lips. With each stroke, my cock got longer and thicker, and went a little further into her mouth. I heard a gagging sound as Gina stopped and reached into her mouth to remove something.

"Hair all over the place," she said. She looked down at my cock for a moment. "It has a ring around it," she observed. "Alfred looks like a geek, his belt up around his chest."

"He is such a dick," I retorted.

She got up off the sofa and kneeled down at my feet and started again. I swung my legs up onto the sofa so that I was lying down on my back instead of sitting. I kept saying "That feels so good, Gina, so good." By now Gina was hitting her stride. At the end of each stroke of her mouth, my cock almost completely disappeared.

While my sister was blowing me, I reached down and tried to squeeze her left breast through her clothes. She immediately grabbed me by the wrist and pulled my hand away. She took her mouth off of me long enough to utter a single syllable.

"No," she commanded.

Her tits were still off-limits.

Wonderful as the sight of my cock in my sister's mouth was, my eyes wandered over her young body. Her jeans had ridden downward, revealing the top part of a pair of pink panties. Above that, part of her ass crack was clearly visible. I reached down and placed my finger tips under the panties. I pushed my finger down her butt crack, until I felt the heat and moistness of her asshole, as I waited for her to push my hand away. She did, but it took a lot longer than I expected, and that got me thinking. I remembered again the last time my fingers went there, and that was the moment when she began the throws of her orgasm. Yup, she likes that, I thought, at least a little, maybe more.

I started raising my hips off the sofa, and my sister took it as a cue to go faster. She put a hand on the front of my thigh and caressed it gently, and I started to cum. She then slid that hand over and cupped my balls, not missing a stroke. Textbook technique. I came hard. I lowered my hips back down onto the sofa. Gina gagged, and some semen escaped from her mouth and dripped down onto the shaft of my cock. As she pulled her head away, she raised her hand toward her closed mouth, which was obviously full. Her eyes were watering. She cupped her hand to her mouth, preparing to spit. Instead, she swallowed, and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

After that, she opened her mouth, took a breath, and paused for a moment before speaking, as if she was going to say something very important. "Salty," she announced. "Poor Alfred threw up, but I didn't." she added.

Gina looked toward the front door, took the wash rag, cleaned my cock, and helped me to pull up my underwear and pants.

"Was that good?" she asked.

I didn't even know how to respond to that. All I could manage to say was "Very, very good."

Gina laughed and repeated my words, mocking me. "Very, very good," she giggled.

"I should have said fucking incredible," I corrected. "I can't believe that was the first time that you did that." It did make a lot of sense, though. You see, everything my sister ever did, she did perfectly. It didn't matter what it was, sports, playing the piano, taking exams, drawing pictures, always perfect. So it wasn't surprising that she gave a perfect blowjob.

"Well you know that Dad would never let me get close enough to a boy to even think about it, Paul. So that actually was my first time. Unless you want to count all of those bananas I practiced on."

"It was my first time too, but I can't imagine anyone doing it any better," I said.

"Doing what any better?" asked Gina, now suddenly sounding angry.

I remember thinking "uh-oh, I've pissed her off again."

Gina continued. "You mean sucking your cock? Your sister is really good at sucking your cock, is she? Well maybe that's because she's a cocksucker, and that's what cocksuckers do. What's it like having a cocksucker for a sister?"

"Pretty nice," I said.

Gina formed a wry smile. "Well, that part won't matter, because it's never happening again, and it doesn't matter what you think anyway, because you're a pussy licker."

Strange as this conversation was, I decided to play along. "What's it like having a pussy licker for a brother," I asked.

"Not a good thing," she said. "I don't believe so... No, not good at all... But don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're a pussy licker... As long as you don't tell anyone that I'm a cocksucker."

"It's a deal," I said.

"Anyway we're even now," added Gina, as she left the room.

"Even Steven," I replied.

"We're even now." "It's never happening again." I kept hearing those words replay in my mind, and I was so frustrated. Rough shit that was, really rough, and there was no doubt that she meant it.

Sure enough, she would rebuff me anytime I would even think about getting anything going with her. It was as if she could read my mind. She would say something like, "We're not having this conversation," or "Nice try," or "Go stick it in the mud, buddy."

So there it was. I got to lick out my beautiful sister's sweet pussy until she came, and got an amazing blow job from her, and yet, I wasn't satisfied. Funny thing, the thing that bothered me the most was that she wouldn't let me touch those tits. Not even through her shirt. Not even one time.

One good thing kept happening, though. My sister had become a lot less shy about walking around in her underwear. Mom scolded her couple of times for walking around like that in front of me, so she stopped doing it when Mom was around.

One time Gina had her slacks in the dryer so she was wearing a blouse and sweater on top, but nothing else but a pair of blue panties and a pair of socks. She was leaning way forward in her chair with her butt pushed way back, so she had quite a bit of ass cleavage showing. I slid my finger down her groove, just for a second, then quickly pulled it out and said, "Plumbers crack!" She grinned, maybe because it was funny, maybe because it tickled her. I don't know.

Having gotten away with that, the next time I had a chance, I did it again. One night, she walked into my room in a short nightgown and sat on the edge of my bed where I was sitting with my legs folded. She had on a pair of plain white silky panties, the shiny kind. This time I planned to leave my finger down there until she pushed it away, which she did, but she didn't otherwise react, except to pull her panties up in the back. Taking her mild reaction as an invitation, I slid her panties back down even further, with my left index finger, and then I pushed it deep between her cheeks. My sister started reaching back to stop me, but I blocked her with my right hand, and pushed myfinger tip further, poking her in the butt hole. Just as I felt her flesh giving way, she jumped off the bed, spun around and smacked me a good one. At first it felt like I had been punched in the jaw. I saw stars. Then the stinging started. I ended up with four raised welts on my left cheek corresponding to each of her four perfectly manicured fingers I didn't know how I was going to explain those marks to my folks, especially my dad. It really hurt, too.

The next day at breakfast my Mom noticed the marks and asked what happened. Gina spoke up and said "he told me that I had a nice butt, so I smacked him."

"I was joking. She had it right in my face," I protested.

"You shouldn't talk to your sister like that," Mom said.

Later Mom told Dad: "Look Honey, Gina slapped your son in the face and left welts."

"Good for her," he replied without asking any questions.

Later on that evening I was walking towards the bathroom as Gina was coming out in her bra and panties. She stopped to examine my face, and asked me to wait as she went into the bathroom and got some ointment. As she rubbed it on my cheek, she said, "Sorry I hit you so hard."

"I had it coming for getting fresh with you," I replied.

"Why did you do that," she said.

All I could think to say was, "I don't know."

Gina just stared at me for a long time, with a strange look. I had no idea what to make of it.

"You don't know? Well, I think you know." She said, "And I do too," She added.

"Well, I've got to get ready for bed," I said, awkwardly.

"Oh yes, of course. Well, say hello to Alfred for me," Gina replied. "I hope you don't beat him up too badly tonight."

"What are you talking about," I said defensively.

"Do you think I don't know what's going on in there? You must think I'm deaf," she said as she walked away. Then she started slapping two fingers into the palm of her hand, making a fapping sound. I felt embarrassed and insulted. Instinctively, I wanted to chase after her, just like when we were little kids, but I just stood there, as she walked towards her room.

"Oh, Paul?," she added, grinning, as she turned her head to make sure I was looking. "Do you like my plumbers crack? She then pulled her panties halfway down in the back.

With that, I vaulted down the hall after her. My sister shrieked loudly as she ran into her room and slammed the door behind her, locking it. I pounded once, loudly, on the door.

"Are you looking for another smack?" Gina shouted, from inside.

All of a sudden from downstairs I heard my mother shout, "You kids settle down up there, you know what your father thinks about horseplay!"

gulpwolg
gulpwolg
17 Followers