Sister's Prudish Upbringing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gulpwolg
gulpwolg
17 Followers

Oh shit, I thought. I forgot. Mom was home tonight.

But as it so happened, tomorrow she was away at ladies card night, and my Dad who was working afternoon shift, wouldn't be home until well past midnight. We ordered pizza for dinner, and I was watching TV.

I heard Gina finishing her bath, having taken it early. The sound of the bath water gave me a hard on, just knowing she was naked in there. She came down wearing one of her shift-style nightgowns and carrying a blanket and a pillow. She put the blanket down and lay down in front of me, as I was watching TV. As usual I admired the bouncing boob action as she moved around. She watched the television for awhile, and was itching her back, even asking me to help scratch where she couldn't reach. Soon she went upstairs and came down with a plastic bottle of lotion and a pair of purple panties in her hand.

She turned around, so that her back was facing me, bent over and put one foot into the panties followed by the other, and pulled them up under her nightgown. Her hands pulled the nightshirt up as she went. She turned around and faced me. I watched her as she pulled them up tightly against herself in the front.. They were not the skimpy sexy kind of panties, but the plain, kind that cover everything pretty good. I could see that she was pulling the panties up in the back and then she pulled her shift back down.

"Do you mind putting some lotion on my back?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

Before she lay down, she lifted up her nightgown in the rear, revealing her sexy legs, and her panty clad buttocks. After she lay down on the floor sideways, she pulled her shift up higher, exposing her back. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I could see the faded tan lines from last summer on her bare back. She pulled the front of the shift down in the front, as far as it would go.

I put some lotion on my hand and put it on her back.

"That's cold!" she shouted. "Warm it up in your hand, first," she instructed.

I rubbed the lotion into her back, from top to bottom. I started doing her side, starting at her waist and working upward, and reached around toward her front side hoping to touch some side boob, by accident. She pushed my hand away and pulled the blanket towards her, covering her front. Her shift was up around her shoulders, so her back, panties, and legs were exposed. Both of her arms were under the blanket now.

"Is that ok?" I asked.

"Yes," It felt so nice. I want you to do it some more." she said.

So I did her whole back one more time, but this time she was making moaning sounds. Not totally sexual, but sexy enough. I had seen Gina's back al lot of times before, but I was gaining a new appreciation for its beauty. Besides, there was no swimsuit top or bra in the way. I loved rubbing my hand over her silky smooth skin. Yes, I was hard. I was so very hard. Sexy as her back was, I couldn't help but thinking about those tits, hanging free, totally naked, but beyond my view, and only inches from my horny hands.

"Sure you don't want any in the front?" I asked.

"No," she replied, as she pulled the blanket around to the back, so that it now covered her legs, thighs and butt. Then she pulled her nightshirt down in back, so that now everything was covered except the small of her back.

I remember thinking, "oh well, that was fun while it lasted," but just then, I noticed that she was moving around under the blanket. The blanket moved down off of her butt, and then I saw her tug her panties down in back, revealing about three inches of her ass crack. Gina turned her head part way around and bent her neck backwards, looking at me upside down for a moment, with that same funny look that I saw in the hallway the day before.

That's when I heard it, the sexiest single syllable I ever heard:

"Oops," she said, coyly.

She then reached back and picked up the bottle of lotion from where I had left it, and handed it to me. I applied a lot of it my right index finger, and very cautiously slipped it a short way down her crack, not forgetting the painful lesson I learned before. Suddenly, I heard her shout, and my hand flew out of there.

"That's cold!"

Remembering to warm the lotion in my palm first, I slowly worked my further down the groove until I found my sister's asshole. I applied some lotion there, it into the area with a circular motion with my finger tip, penetrating her slightly. Then I started to gradually work it inside, going a little deeper each time. Eventually I had gobs of lotion all over my finger, as well as inside and outside of Gina's tight little orifice. Tight as it was my finger was now going in and out with ease. From the movement of her body and the blanket, I could see that Gina was busily rubbing herself. She was breathing hard and fast, shamelessly masturbating, while I finger fucked her asshole. When she stopped, she just laid there watching the TV like nothing happened.

I slowly undid my trousers and pulled out my stiff cock. I scooted forward and placed it lightly between her cheeks. I started using my hand to brush my cock up and down the upper part of her crack, and then using it to push her panties down further.

"What do you think you're doing?" Gina asked.

"Running the tip of my cock up and down the crack of your ass," I replied. "Larry said he wanted to do this with you," I added.

"Larry?" she asked, incredulously. "He told you that? You let your friends talk about your sister like that?"

"Well, it's just..., well..., it seemed like such good idea, and I wanted to do it too." I replied.

"You guys are really something else." She said. "You better watch where you're going with that thing." She warned.

My sister seemed to be in an accepting mood now, so I decided to try to reach up under the blanket, and her shirt, and cop a feel of some bare tit. When I started to do that, she moved her arm to protect herself and then rotated her chest towards the floor, and pushed my arm away. After her front was flat against the floor, she kept turning the same direction, and flipped over completely, facing me.

She looked down and stared at my throbbing cock, carefully going over it from top to bottom with her eyes, as if she had never seen it before.

When she finally spoke it was only to say "That felt horrible, I'm going to bed." With that she got up onto her feet. As she stood up and started to move away, her butt end was showing, sticking back towards me. Her panties were still halfway down her ass, so I reached up and grabbed hold of them, yanking them down to her knees. Since she was moving forward quickly, she stumbled. She caught herself with one hand against the floor. I kept pulling her underpants, and she went down onto her knees, using one hand to pull her shirt down to cover herself. Since I wasn't letting go of her panties, she started to step out of them. I pulled them completely off and threw them aside.

Quickly, Gina got up and bounded towards the stairs. I lunged forward, just managing to grasp her left ankle, which was in the air, with my right hand. I wasn't in control of my actions; it was like an outside force was controlling me. I pulled back as hard as I could, making her lose her balance and stumble back onto the floor.

"Paul!" She shrieked playfully.

I didn't let go. She let herself go limp, flat on her stomach. I pulled her back by her ankle, dragging her across the floor towards me, also moving myself back into a sitting position. My sister's head was turned to the side. A devilish grin was on her face.

"Paul," she protested again.

"I'm not finished with you yet," I shouted, forcefully. It was as if the voice was not my own, coming from an unknown place.

The little struggle raised my excitement level even further. As I dragged her backwards by one foot, her shift rode up completely revealing her legs and thighs, just barely covering the bottom of her ass. She just lay there, flat; face down, and didn't move. I gently held her ankle with my right hand, while I admired her pretty legs and the soft snow-white soles of her feet. Her perfect little feet looked like they had never been walked on. I remembered having them in my mouth. She didn't seem to be going anywhere, so I let go of her ankle completely.

Slowly, Gina started to stand up, getting up on her knees, causing her butt to move back towards me, as I was sitting on the floor behind her. This made her nightgown ride up even higher, revealing her big black muff from the rear, just below her hemline, as she stood on all-fours. Sticking out from the dense crop of hair were two red lips that were swollen thick and wet. The dense hair around them was matted with her juices. A small area between the lips was shining bright pink, against her jet black bush, glistening with wetness.

I reached out with my left hand, and put my finger into that pink wetness; it easily slipped passed the second knuckle. It felt better than I ever imagined. I pushed further, and her hot, puffy slickness engulfed my entire finger. As I pulled it out, suction seemed to be drawing my finger back in. I shoved my finger in and out a few more times, going deeper each time.

That outside force was still controlling me. Seriously, it was exactly like that. I got up on my knees, reached out with both hands, pushing her nightgown forward, and grabbed her firmly around her narrow waist, all ten fingers pressing tightly into her soft flesh. Her beautiful womanly behind was now fully exposed and thrust back, cheeks apart. Her full black beaver and its open lips were on display, framed nicely by her rotund, gorgeous ass. I noticed that I was squeezing her way too hard, and wanted to relax my grip, but I just couldn't. I wasn't in control.

Pulling her back and thrusting my hips forward, the head of my cock pushed against the opening in Gina's furry mound. I pushed forward, but it wouldn't go in. I pushed harder, while pulling her back, still unable to restrain myself. I felt a pain, as if a rubber band was being tightened around the tip my cock, but in my state, I was unaffected by pain. My hips started pumping all by themselves: that same primal, animal motion which has perpetuated the human race through the ages.

I was in a fog. I heard Gina shout "OWWWW," but it sounded like it came from a faraway place, as the sound of my own heartbeat filled my ears. I felt a snap, like a string breaking, as something gave way and my cock slid in. It felt absolutely wonderful, and I started pumping even more aggressively. Something was digging into the side of my shaft as it went in and out, stopping it from going in all the way. After a few more hard thrusts, I felt something else give, as she opened up completely, and I sank in to the hilt.

My sister had a tight, wet fuck hole. Her flesh gripped me, but she was so slippery inside, that it went in and out effortlessly.

The pleasure was so intense that I almost passed out. My orgasm began quickly, but it seemed like it went on forever, releasing shot after shot of hot sticky goop deep into my sister's virgin pussy, as I furiously pumped away. I was in another world; watching my engorged cock slide between her cheeks, and in and out of her dark hairy mound. My hands were still clenched in a death grip around her waist. All the while I was managing to ogle her bare pallid ass, its flesh giggling as I slammed it with my hips.

When I stopped cumming, I slid my hands down under her shift, and grabbed her helplessly hanging tits. As I did, her nightgown slid further forward and gathered around her shoulders and neck.. The feel of her firm, nubile, young breasts inspired a couple of final spasms from my loins.

When my nuts were completely empty, it seemed like the lights slowly came back on. I now became aware of my surroundings, as I was shamelessly molesting my sister's previously untouched breasts, alternately squeezing and weighing each of them, over and over again. I never realized how large they were before. I marveled at the feel of her nipples, which were swollen and extended, they felt like the rubber tops of baby bottles. I took each of them between a thumb and forefinger and pinched them hard. That wasn't the outside force. That was me.

Gina shrieked.

That scream seemed to further awaken me from my stupor. I let go of her nipples, slid my hands back to her hips and withdrew my half limp cock from her now gaping hole. A trickle of blood dripped from her opening. A few drops of white cum were clinging to the black pubic hair.

I caressed the silky sides of her thighs for a moment before letting my hands drop to my side, releasing her completely. I sat and stared at Gina's beautiful body, fully naked before me, except for her upper shoulders and neck where her nightgown had gathered. Again, I admired the lines of her slender girlish back.

"I guess you finally nailed me," Gina calmly proclaimed as she suddenly got up. "Congratulations. It really hurt, too!" she added as she walked, out of the room and up the stairs, pulling her gown down as she went.

"It will be better next time," I said.

"There won't be a next time, and if you ever tell anyone this happened, or even mention it to me, I'll cut your balls off in your sleep. So you better get it straight in your mind that this didn't happen, understand?" She said this in a very matter-of -fact way, not the least bit angry or upset.

I looked down and saw her panties and the bottle of lotion still lying on the floor.

EPILOGUE

Well, that finishes the good part of the story. Most of you will probably want to stop reading now, there is no more sex.

Gina ended up transferring to Ohio State in Columbus, moving into the dorms there. My Mom had to threaten my Dad with divorce to get him to help pay for it.

As soon as she got to the university Gina met Scott, a good looking pre-medical student, who she ended up marrying right away. A girl like Gina doesn't last long before some "prince charming" scoops her up (lucky bastard). They moved into the married student's housing. Yeah, I was in her wedding. Dee and Di were maids of honor.

Gina and Scott, now a pediatrician, live in a really nice house and have four kids, about a hundred miles from where I live now. No, none of the kids are mine (Too many months). I dodged a bullet there.

I think Gina's pretty happy, they now have a beautiful home, and lot of nice stuff, and she's crazy about those kids. It's just that Gina was such a bright and talented person, I always thought that she would have a career of her own. That's what Mom always says anyway, and I think she's right.

Bryan and I joined the Coast Guard, and in case you're wondering, the answer is no, I never told him how right he was about my sister having a really nice pussy. I never really knew that myself until I sampled a couple of others. They were a real disappointment. These days I work as a diesel engine mechanic, and have never married. I consider myself a pretty happy person. I've had a few girlfriends, but after Gina, sex has always been a bit of a letdown. The truth is: She ended up spoiling me, rather than the other way around, let me tell you.

I don't know what happened to Larry and the rest.

Dad passed away a while ago from a heart attack. He was always stressing about something, and he smoked like a chimney, but Mom is doing great.

I spend a lot of my time surfing porn, always trying to find models that look like Gina; her pussy, her feet, her tits, her legs, and so on, to try to help me re-live the most intense experience of my life. My favorite memory of her pussy is when I first saw it, with everything pushed up inside, with only a short slit showing, puffy, with lots of hair on it. Gina's pussy was puffy on the inside too. I also look for that oversized triangle. That will never go out of style for me. I wonder if my sister shaves it now, like everyone else. Well, I'm not going to think about that.

I occasionally see Gina and her family on holidays and such. Not too long ago I got a Valentine's Day card in the mail. The front of the card has a picture of a woman day-dreaming and says: "I'll never forget you because..." When you open the card, it says on the inside: "A girl never forgets her first fuck." It was signed: "Guess who?" There was no return address on the envelope, but Gina's perfect handwriting is unmistakable. I'll keep that card forever, it really means a lot to me.

gulpwolg
gulpwolg
17 Followers