Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She no longer wanted moonlight slowness, she was remembering the sun on her skin and the heat of light, and was chasing the golden heat. She was my night, and I was her day. She rolled from her side to her back, and both hands clenched to the cheeks of my ass, and her fingers dug.

"Fuck into me hard, golden boy, fuck me hard," she hissed.

This complete unexpectedness from her was an instant thrust, and I surged my prick into her tightness, and she held and gripped me there. Her lithe body was writhing back under me, her hips bucking up as mine thrust in, and we started a quick, urgent fuck. She was biting down on one knuckle now, to stop herself crying out, for the walls of the rooms were thin and sound carried.

I cradled the back of her head in my hand, and took my weight on my elbows, and arched my chest and neck above her and fucked her long and sweet and hard. Her voice was a whimpering in the room, little cries of overtaken joy and ecstasy, choked back so she would not cry out.

Ah,Tori was a little sweet thing beneath me, and I was lithe and fast and strong above her and deep inside her, and now she was a building peak of exhilaration, her wet sex clinging to my prick as I thrust into her deep, my length a hot shaft deep inside her, and her sex was a tight clench on my cock, deepening. Her hands were clutching at the cheeks of my ass now, pulling me hard inside her. And she raised her legs high and opened herself wide, and her thighs were closing tight upon my hips now, and then her calves wrapping around my back as she wrapped me tight into herself.

She was open and fucked hopeless under me. Then the pace of her breath quickened, and she ground her pubis up against me so that her clit felt the long hard thrust of my cock swithing deep inside her wet tight sex, and she clenched herself to me, and with a long arch of her back and a deep croon in her throat, she came.

Tori came, her rippling orgasm clenching through her limbs and jerking muscles tight over me. And her long clenching hold on my cock gripped me hard, and her body pulled onto mine, and with a spasming ripple I matched her sweet coming, and pumped thrust after pulsating thrust into her, falling my weight onto her like a dead thing, my cock a pumping surge of wet come.

Ah fuck, she was small and light and delicate, and I had heaved my weight onto her like some uncontrolled thing, some beast. And she was like some fairy witch, because she had entranced me so, her little darkness a pulse of midnight black. We lay panting and heaving, a sheen of sweat slick between us.

I rolled to my side, my softening cock still inside her, and Tori nestled herself down onto my groin to keep me inside her. She nestled her hands between us, one palm on my heart, the other caressing my throat slowly. Her lovely dark eyes were big and soft, gazing at me.

"Your blue eyes," she said, "your blue eyes are so deep, ah God, let me fall into them."

Her own heavy lidded eyes closed, and she kissed me once, on the lips.

"Hold me close, A, hold me hard. I don't know if we will do this again, so hold me tightest now."

Her voice was a longing already, soft and lost. I was too young to keep her, and she was too young to be kept. But we had seared each other into each other's heart. Tori.

-- ooo OOO ooo --

That was the only time with Tori. It was as if we both knew that we were too young to control that intensity again, and could not bear the parting that would inevitably happen. So we silently agreed that the one night was all there was, the slow rising of her skirt her only seduction of me. No-one else ever knew.

Sometimes I would see her kneeling at her own window across the courtyard, her shirt draping her body and her hand down. She would look at me across the courtyard, but I would pretend not to see her. Sometimes I would stand at my window in the darkness gazing at the darkness of her room. The next semester Tori moved to another block of the college. I never saw that room.

When Tori turned her head, she would close her eyes as her head moved, as if she could not bear to see the smear of vision as her eyes moved. And when her face stopped its turn, she would slowly open her big dark eyes, and they would already be gazing straight at me. She always did it. She was little and dark, small breasted, dark haired. She turned her face slowly, and opened her eyes. She always did it.

--ooo OOO ooo --

Sarah was curvy and fair, fuller breasted and blonde. Taller than Tori, Sarah was the twin sister, visiting from our home town. More unalike I could not imagine, Tori with her small, lithe darkness, Sarah taller with her blonde radiance. Younger, but already confident. Competing with her sister, perhaps? Sarah was only down for two weeks, staying with her sister. Nobody knew she was there, until this gorgeous blonde girl with the greenest, greenest eyes came into the dining room one evening.

She was delectable, a confident swing already on her hips as she walked. Whereas Tori was dark and kin to the faeries and the moonlight, Sarah was sunshine and daytime and bright golden light. But sisters, oh yes; despite their differences, their similarities were there to be seen. The same, but opposite; the same, but different. Sisters.

And I, being a son of the sun, with my own blond hair and golden tanned skin, with no more than five minutes thought, well, I was doomed at the sight of her. Icarus, born to crash and fly, but not in that order, that was me.

It was winter, and the lake was brushed with cold winds and black ice would careen careless drivers into the guard rails on the road around the mountain. The dusk came in quickly at that time of year, but I had it in my head to show Sarah the lake and the play of the settling sun on the water, long red tinged ripples reflecting across the water, darts and arrows flashing with the wake of landing birds and meandering swans.

The walk to the water's edge was maybe half an hour there, half an hour back, half an hour in between. Sarah set off wearing a thin woollen jumper but was soon cold. I was wearing an old suit jacket I had picked up for five bucks at an Op Shop, so wrapped it around her shoulders, chivalrous because I was now fucking cold but wasn't going to tell her that. Jesus, love is fucking blind, stupid and dumb. Or was that just me?

Down by the water's edge she was content to stand and watch, checking out the final blaze of the sun on the water as it dipped and flared red on the blackness. And I was content to stand off to one side and watch her, as she stood there with her arms wrapped tight around herself in the cold, nicely pushing up her full breasts in my coat, and pulling it into her narrow waist. Without doubt, my coat looked way better on her than it ever did on me, and I told her so.

Sarah laughed, "yes, aren't I just the fashion queen!"

And her laugh was clear and bright, always a smile with pearly white teeth. She was young, she was pretty, she was wearing my coat. And I was fucking cold, and she saw me shiver.

"Here, Galahad," she laughed, "your gallantry has been noticed, here, come share your coat with me."

And she opened up her arms which were covered in the long sleeves, and welcomed me inside her wrap of the coat, and her body was immediately warm against mine.

"God, you are cold, here, let me warm your back."

And placed her hot hands inside the back of my shirt and held me close against herself, her hands low over my kidneys, her breasts against my chest. Sarah was delectable and warm, and in her closeness I could smell the fragrance of the shampoo in her hair.

"Come on," she said, "let's get back before you freeze to death."

And wrapped one arm about my waist and started walking, so it was only natural that my arm went around her, and we managed to synchronise our paces and lock ourselves together. The walk back was faster, because the wind had risen and we wanted to get out of the cold as fast as we could.

Soon we were away from the open exposure down by the water, and the quick walk warmed us both. We then found it easier to just hold hands, and there was a nice innocence between us. I have no idea what we talked about, but we did, and when we got back to the hall, wanted to continue talking about whatever it was. So we ended up in my room; the second sister, in my room.

I was still cold from the wind. "I'm going to have a shower, why not make yourself a cup of tea or coffee while I'm gone."

The shower block was down the corridor, so I grabbed my towel from the rack and made my way there. The water was hot and welcome, and I soaked the cold from my bones, just standing under the spray, steam rising, water falling. When I got back to my room the light was low and Sarah was not immediately to be seen. But then I heard a stir behind me, and realised she had crept into my bed, and was hidden in the thick doona, her nose and cat shaped eyes peaking from under the covers.

"Get in, I'll warm you up."

She was practical, a girl who had grown up on a farm, and if something needed to be done, it was done. Both these sisters, then, were confident enough to just say or do what they wanted, no pretence and no artifice.

I turned away from her to undress and slide my clothes off, a rare coyness on my part, for generally I was not afraid to be naked in front of a girl or a woman. With Sarah, though, I was just grateful for her warmth, for my skin was still cold, and it was strange, for at first the hot comfort of her body was all I wanted. I clambered under the covers with my back to her, and she spooned my curved body, her warm body wrapped tight around me, her arms held around my chest.

This was a first for me, in bed with a girl as a friend but not as a lover, even though she was beautiful, sexy. But somehow, there was a continued innocence between us. Or perhaps I was slightly afraid of her young confidence, or humbled before her and her generosity. It was too complicated for me to figure out.

Because of the cold, my cock was small and shrunken, a cold thing between my thighs. Sarah's cupped hands found their way to my groin, as if she knew, and she gently cradled my genitals in her warm hands.

"Oh, you poor thing, you really did get cold, didn't you?"

But of course, with warm hands cradling my cock and balls, they didn't stay small and shrunken for long. But Sarah didn't move her hands except to accommodate my shifting length, and it was as if she just wanted to feel the change in me as an experience, a curiosity.

And I was content just to enjoy the sensation in my cock of its filling and thickening, and the comforting heat of her gentle grip. But then she pressed the light fur at the base of her naked belly up against my ass, and squeezed ever so gently on my rigid cock, and pushed the heat of her breasts into my back, and there she was, a hot naked girl in my bed, and who was I kidding?

"Sarah, should we be doing this? We've known each other less than a week, you're going back home in less than a week, and your sister lives here in this college. This can't be right?"

Fuck, was I insane, what new morality had swept over me? The winter winds must have frozen my brain just as much as they chilled my body.

"But all I'm doing is keeping you warm, because you had to loan me your coat, as I was so cold on that walk. Besides which, I'm quite comfortable, I'm nice and warm, I'm here, you're here, and honestly, I really don't want to go anywhere this time of night. It's too cold outside..."

How the fuck did she learn to play miss innocent? Hell, she had gone to an all girl's school, where did she even get the confidence to so brazenly lie here, my cock in her hand, and say all this? I had a lot to learn, was all I could think.

And then the little minx slowly started to move her fingers back and forth, up and down my shaft, down around my tightening balls, scratching her nails through my pubic hair, down along my thighs. And she was so deliberately slow, almost as if nothing was happening. Who, me? she might have said. Yes, you, you delightful, confusing, I can't keep up, completely not cock-teasing girl, slowly playing with my cock.

"Ummm, shouldn't I be paying some kind of attention to you," I offered, uncertain of my role here.

"No, it's OK, I'm quite enjoying myself just as I am, it's quite relaxing, actually. It's OK though, I won't fall asleep and ignore you." Her voice was playful, as if she had just put an idea into her head. But she kept gently stroking, and gently stroking, and gently stroking, no faster and no slower, and then she murmured, "what's the earliest erotic memory you can ever remember? I'm a country girl, my first buzz between my legs was riding a horse."

And in a flash, an image of my sister's dark triangle of hair under sheer panties and her full, swinging breasts surged into my mind and I was back in a room of our family house, and Oh. My. God. The image was so intense, like a super enlarged close-up on a big movie screen, in ultra slow motion, no sound, just a glorious movement. My sister's big, heavy breasts swinging in their fullness flashed huge in the middle of my head, coupled with the intense physical sensation of Sarah's slow gentle hand to confuse the erotic connections within my brain. And I groaned out loud, a low, passionate, primal sound from deep in my throat.

"A, are you all right?" Sarah was concerned.

"For God's sake, don't stop with your hand, please don't stop."

With a woman's instinct, I think Sarah knew that my mind was consumed by another woman in that moment, and her hand was no longer her own. She also knew that her question had triggered this deep primal reaction, so she was responsible. And she would have to deal with the consequences.

"A, what is it, what just happened?"

Sarah's voice was full of concern, for my reaction had startled her as much as it startled me, but of course she didn't know the intense flash of memory that had consumed me. And here's the strangest thing, my head wanted that image of my sister to be edited from my brain because I shouldn't be having erotic thoughts of my long gone older sister when there was a gorgeous girl in my bed.

But at the same time, the illicit wrongness of that memory was a rod of iron to my cock, and I felt harder than I ever had in my life before. Fuck, that was intense. My heart was thumping in my chest, and unbidden, a tear traced down my cheek. For me, for my sister, for Sarah, for Tori - fuck, I didn't know.

I turned in the bed to face Sarah and whispered, "just hold me as tight as you are ever able to hold anybody, just squeeze the life out of me. I don't know what the fuck just happened there, but I just need you to wrap me in your arms and hold me."

She didn't ask anything of me, but did just that. She held the palm of her hand over my pounding heart and slowly I came back to normality, her arm wrapped around my back, her legs wrapped in between mine. Her breasts were full and warm against my chest, my cock still hard against her belly. Then she started to stroke my hair, soothing me. And, incredibly, I dozed off in her arms. I was exhausted.

Sarah told me later that I slept for at least half an hour, nuzzled up to her neck, her warmth around me. And then I stirred and rolled onto my other side, and she wrapped herself along my back and once more cupped her soothing hands about my now softened cock. And we both slept. And that was that.

Sarah, the sister of the dark seductress Tori, all unknowing, had awakened the image of my own sister in my head. Her question was innocent and playful really, but a giant erotic switch had clicked in my head.

Sisters. Dangerous creatures, sisters, best to stay away.

12