Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And another, licking the sweetness around my lips to savour its delicious sweetness. Like a fine wine - goodness no, this stuff was like nectar of the gods, sweet and seductive. God, it was delicious, and I had to stop myself taking more from the bottle. I placed the bottle in the fridge and rinsed the small glass, savouring the taste of Caro's milk on my tongue. Then it struck me exactly what I had done. I had delighted in a sip of life giving milk from my sister's breast.

Mulling over in my mind the implications of this simple act, I made my way to my own room, closed the door, stripped, and fell into bed. And an erection instantly sprang hard against my belly. That was unusual, for I might often drift into an erotic reverie before sleep, and enjoy the slow thickening sensation of my cock shifting under the covers and hardening up over my thigh and finally springing taut against my gut, and then idly pulling a slow come from deep in my balls.

But this was different, this was an iron rigid erection, full and thrusting, and I could already feel a fullness heavy in my balls and deep in my ass and groin. This was a cock like a cock with a woman after lengthy foreplay. This was a cock that would surge and shoot a massive jet of come up to my chest and even on to my own face. This was a hard, strong fuck cock, right for fucking deep into a woman's cunt or ass, not for the lighter pleasures of my own hand.

I lay there astonished at my reaction, and it could only be to the idea of Caro and Caro's milk and Caro's breasts. My sister's breasts, and at that thought my shaft strained harder and tighter. I wondered at myself, but not for long, because this shaft wasn't going to go away by itself. But I didn't have a woman, so my hand was the only thing left. I threw back the covers and gripped this betraying prick hard in my fingers, and my heavy ball sac in the palm of my other hand, and fucked the air as hard as I could, and as quietly as I could, tugging and pulling down on my surging balls, to prolong and intensify the ecstasy.

It was wrong to think of Caro like this, but then the surging sway of her heavy breasts flashed through my erotic memory banks once again, and then the vision of her firm long legs and her strong belly, flat from her swimming and that was a memory; and then the image of her big, pregnant belly as she had stood before me in the bathroom that night, and she was tall and strong and proud before me. And then I imagined her big naked belly curved above a dark patch of hair, and her long legs spread wide as she stood over me. In my heated imagination I saw her big full breasts with milk seeping areola, wide and brown and long nipples seeping droplets of milk, white pearls dropping onto my chest as she stood above me.

And then the impossible thought of Caro crouching above me, the lips of her sex long and purple and wet, coiled with dark hair, and then the clenching tight grip of her cunt, her cunt that did not like a man inside it; but I wasn't a man I was her brother and oh fuck, Caro, my seed shot long and hot onto my chest and I could not help myself, I gasped out loud with the illicit wrongness of it, and tasted the after taste of her sweet milk, and again my cock thrust another jet of wrong come. But ah fuck, at that moment it was right beyond all dreaming that I should imagine this magnificent woman sucking her deep sex down over mine. No matter that she was my sister. Fuck, oh fuck.

I slicked the long streams of come between my fingers and scooped my own white, hot fluid to my mouth, and the tangy taste of my seed played on my tongue with the sweet memory of Caro's honey sweet milk. I pulled the covers up my body, a smear of my own juice on my lip. Holding my softening cock in my hand, I drifted quickly into a deep sleep and slept, deep and long and satisfied. And just as I lost that last, lucid moment of wakefulness before falling, that flash of Caro's panty covered pubic hair surged across my eyes. Ah Caro, my first flash of a woman, what have you done to your younger bro?

The next morning I was uncertain, but Caro carried on as if nothing unusual happened, and for her, nothing had. I was the one who had experienced the massively wrong reaction, and the intense sexual connection to my sister, her big milk filled breasts and the sweet delicious taste of the milk.

I was confused beyond all confusion, and during the rest of that day strange and bad ideas began to swirl around in my head. Judy was away for several more nights, and I was guessing that Caro would still be giving one breast only each time she fed.

"Caro," I ventured, cautiously, "do you think that you will have the same problem tonight, only givingmilk from one breast?"

"Probably, why do you ask?"

"Well, I was thinking you might need the same routine, you know, me burping the bub while you take off the milk."

"You're right, she's definitely feeding less now. During the day I can swap breasts each time and that balances things. But at night, I reckon I'm always going to have a full tit left over. But I really hate the breast pump in the middle of the night, it's so cold."

She paused right there, and looked at me with a strange new look in her green eyes.

"Brother mine," whenever she wasn't being quite serious, she would use the pet name that was becoming familiar between us. "Brother mine, are you trying to say something here?"

"Well..." and I decided to just blurt it out, "yes, I was kind of thinking that you really don't like the pump because it's so cold and clinical..."

"And you thought your warmth mouth might do instead...." And again she paused, as if wondering what she herself had just said. "That's a strange thought to have, brother mine. Damn, that's too weird."

"God, I don't know what I'm saying. Shit. This is weird. But," and I decided to just commit to the idea, "if the pump is cold and a hassle, and she's always going to leave most of a breast, then it's practical and quick. You'll be able to get back to sleep quickly, and I...."

"What's the deal for you?" Caro's voice was soft and thoughtful. "No, that's too strange, even for me."

"No, it's OK," and now it was confession time. "I had a taste of your milk the other night, and I really liked it. Just a small taste." I couldn't tell her what else had happened, that really was wrong.

Carolyn looked at me for about thirty seconds without saying a word. I have no idea what thoughts were whirling through her head. "So it would be coz we're family, it's your job?"

"Yes, that's it." I grabbed at the straw she was offering, as a way through this strangest of strange conversations.

"But I wake at different times, and it's cold in the night. You'd get cold in the corridor, going back and forth."

And now the strangeness multiplied by about one thousand, because Caro was now going into problem solving mode, like she always did, seeing through the practicalities and impracticalities of a suggestion.

"Perhaps if you come to sleep in my bed," she said, "it's big enough. We'd both get a good night's sleep if nobody had to move from room to room. I'll just poke you if you snore."

So that seemed to be that. A completely practical solution to a recurring problem. And for some completely unrelated reason the farm girl practicality of Sarah flashed into my head, her completely practical solution for me being so cold, that night way back at uni.

"So, we see how it works, tonight then?" Caro mused, a little smile straying to her mouth. "Hell, I've hardly ever had a man caress my breast, and now I'm proposing my brother suckling milk from me? Far out, what would mum and dad think?"

"Probably best they never know," I replied, "even if we're family. But, it's my job." The old line, once again, seemed to break down politeness and barriers.

Now I was trying to figure out how in God's name I was going to control my prick, because I couldn't share that little detail (a large embarrassing detail when hard, and hard to hide, truth be told). I resolved that pajamas were probably the best idea, so at least then there would be some cloth involved. I knew Caro wore a nightdress on colder nights, so two lots of cloth should prevent detection if my wayward prick showed a mind if its own. I should be OK, and if I did multiplication tables in my head, that should keep my prick down. So there was the plan.

Both of us were a little nervous later that night, as we manoeuvred around each other. Caro solved the problem.

"You get in that side of the bed, I get in my side, and we turn our backs on each other until she wakes and wants feeding." Like Sarah, Caro was being practical. "And then we work out what to do when she's had her fill."

It was impossible to work out the details until the time was ready. I was beginning to wonder how clever this all was. But in the end, the cold night solved it for us, for we were warm against each other's backs, and both fell asleep quickly. I suppose our hearts had the same beat, and our breath had the same sigh, for we were the same blood. And an hour or two later, the little continuation of the family blood squalled and demanded; and one of Caro's breasts, the nurturing one, was emptied.

Turning back from the cradle, Caro wondered, "OK, how is this going to work? Do I put my full breast to your lips, or do you put your lips to my breast? Look at it, it's weeping milk already. Make up your mind, brother mine."

There was a laugh in her voice, as if she recognised the strangeness and awkwardness of the situation. The nipple of her milk full breast was thick and engorged, pulling up the flesh at the end of Caro's large breast. I thought, this will only be strange the very first time and then it will become familiar.

So, holding my own weight on my arms and barely touching her body, I thought, OK, I'm here for a practical purpose, so let's be practical.

Caro was still sitting up, her big breast offered to me, so I carefully placed my lips to that big nipple, and with an instinctive deep suckle, I took the whole bud onto my tongue. The sweetness of the weeping milk was delectable and light on my tongue. I kept up a gentle suck and then, with a sigh and a softening of the firm flesh, Caro relaxed her body and gave up her breast to my mouth. And then my mouth was filled with the full, sweet flow of her milk.

"Oh, your suckle is so strong, this feels different," and her voice was low and soft. "Ah, goodness, here is my letting down."

And with a surge, more milk flowed into my mouth, and I did not need to suck on her nipple now, for the flow of her milk was faster, and I had to swallow it deep or it would spill from my lips. I felt her strong hands cradle my head to her breast as she fed me her wholesome milk, and my mind spun with the deepest bond with my sister that I could ever imagine, as I drank that rich milk down.

"God, that feels good," sighed Caro, her fingers unconsciously stroking my hair as I took her sweet milk, "you take it off so much faster, there is less of an ache deep in my breast. This is such a good idea, my breasts are empty for the first time in ages."

Her breast might have emptied its rich, sweet load of warm milk into my hungry mouth, but my prick had risen huge and tight beneath my belly. For Caro, my suckling was a practical thing, but for me there was a confusion of love and an erotic charge, but the surging, throbbing wrongness of my reaction and my desire was swirling around in my mind. I couldn't show Caro that this feeding was the most intense sexual thing I had ever experienced; that part of it was so wrong, somehow.

"Dearest brother, that really worked, and felt, well, really nice. I love you, bro, even though this is the strangest way of ever showing it."

"Seriously, sis, it was a pleasure. Your milk is sweet and creamy, it's an amazing taste. And hey, how did my mouth compare to your old, cold pump?"

She laughed. "It's your job, right? You're family."

And settled down in the bed, turned her back to me, and within about five minutes, was asleep. But I wasn't. My prick was rock hard, like it was the other night, and wouldn't fade. Even after another five minutes I knew it was no good. I was going to have to do something about this, or I'd never sleep. So I carefully rolled from the bed, trying not to rock the mattress or pull on the covers. I managed to roll free without disturbing Caro, and made my way down to the loo, to see if maybe I could piss the hard-on away. But no, that didn't work, so the only solution was to go back to my own room, and stroke myself till I came. Which wouldn't take long - my balls were high and tight and full.

I pulled my pajama pants off and looked at my prick, which was straining vertical against my belly, it was so tight and full. The head if it was a deep red, and darker, almost purple, around the rim. The long shaft was thick, the long vein just to one side of the centre line a dark ridge, splitting to wrap around both sides of the head. My balls were high, almost pulled right up into my groin. I grabbed both sacs with both hands, and pulled them down away from my heat. Ah, the pleasure of that long pull was gorgeous, and a throb pulsed up the shaft. A seep of pre-cum was a bright shine, a pearl from the open red slit, and it was just like the milk that leaked from Caro's thick brown nipple.

And that image did it for me, I had to fall to the bed, my eyes closed with the vision of Caro's big swaying breasts as she turned away in her opening pajama top, and my earliest erotic memory surged to the front of my mind. I would make this fantasy long and slow, not like the other night when the quick, sudden heat of the moment needed a fast release. It might be wrong, so wrong, these visions of Carolyn in my head, but they were there, and I had no choice.

"Here brother, let me take care of that," Caro's voice was a whisper, sleepy and soft.

"I rolled over and you were gone and I was cold, so I came looking. Is that from our father, that bigness..."

Ah, sweet bliss, her warm hand replaced mine, and she sat beside me, inquisitive and a slow movement.

"You know, I've hardly ever touched a man, and not since I was a teenager. I hope I know what I'm doing!"

Oh yes, she knew what she was doing, and she was tantalisingly slow, her fingers and palm wondering at the heat and shape and curve of my prick and balls, as she slowly and then ever so slightly faster stroked my rigid shaft. Slower now, pulling the skin right down down towards my rich, red balls, and wrapping her palm around them. When she squeezed, I groaned with the pleasure of it, and she squeezed again, longer this time, learning.

I could feel her weight on the bed beside me, but the only contact between us was her two hands, curling and caressing and lengthening my hardness. Then she began to stroke the flat plane of my belly with her fingers, scratching the flesh and then the flesh of my thighs. The bed shifted as she moved on the bed, and I felt a heat close to my body, but still the only touch was her two hands.

A hand moved away, and the strokes settled to a steady pace, and it was as if she was distracted. I slowly opened my eyes to see what she was doing, and in the low light of the room I saw her head down, looking at her own body. One hand was cupping the breast that I had suckled upon, her fingers slowly teasing and pulling on that big nipple, pulling it out long from her flesh, pinching it hard. From the wide brown circle of flesh about the nub, I could see a bead of milk. Caro slowly ran her finger around the long nipple, and collected a smear of it, which she put up to her lips, slowly, hesitating.

She rubbed her own sweet milk along her lips, slowly, and then licked the wetness from her finger tips. All the time she continued the long steady stroke of my prick, a slow tightening and then a roll of her palm on the upwards movement. It was if she was hypnotised, and in wonder.

Her slow finger, the tip wet from her milk and from the suck of her mouth, touched the straining end of my cock, and she collected a bead of my fluid. As if in a dream, she put that bead to her lips, and mixed and mingled her sweet honey taste with my tang. And her hand stopped on my cock. Slowly she turned her face towards mine, and her gaze focused on my eyes and there was a long falling into those green depths.

Her hand was still motionless on my heated rise of flesh. I watched, spellbound, as that wet finger tip returned to the high pearl of her nipple, more milk beading there, and then watched it as she slowly moved it through the air down to space between her legs where it was lost in the darkness of her long, naked thighs. Then she gripped my cock, and her stroking started once more.

"I did not expect that," her voice was so low I almost didn't hear her, but I don't think she was talking to me. And she brought that finger, which was now scented with another scent, to my lips, and I tasted another sweetness for the first time.

"Brother mine, I did not expect that, not at all."

Oh fuck, would she stop now, now that she too had had an unexpected reaction? But no, her hand, and it was just one firm, strong hand now, began a faster, quicker stroke on my shaft. Her other hand was held firm against her breast, the palm of her hand pressing up against the nipple, just pressing on her own flesh. She was motionless in terms of her own body, her hand not moving on her breast, her face now turned towards my thickened cock and the steady move of her hand upon it.

She was sensitive now to the increasing gasp of my breath and the quicker rise and fall of my chest as she surged the come from deep within my spine. Her hand was quick now, but still her body and the hand on her breast were motionless; and she was totally focussed now on my long cock. I had no idea of the thoughts that might be whirling through her head, but she at least was paying attention to me.

I began to move my hips now, a thrust into the pull of her hand, and the one connected place between us was the single handed fuck of my shaft into the tight ring of her fingers, and she knew just what to do.

"Jesus, look at that colour, that redness of his head." She was narrating what she saw. "His cock is bigger in my hand, it must be bigger. Surely."

Her voice was a wonder, and her hand was wonderful.

"Are you close, sweet brother, are you close? Come for your sister, come now for your sister, there's a good brother, come for you lovely big sister with her big breasts and her long legs and her taut ass. Oh yes, I've seen your eyes on me, do you want to fuck me, your gay sister. Do you want to be my man?"

Her taunting was too much, and oh fuck, Carolyn had got into my head and knew now just what buttons to push, what wrong words to say, how to tease and pull the long stream of come up from deep inside me, and with a final throbbing twist on my cock, her eyes widened as my cock surged its first massive pump, and a stream of white hot come blazed over my chest, and I groaned with the wicked, wrong pleasure of it, streaming come pulled from me by my sister's hand. A second and then a third huge wet pulse surged from my prick and my eyes fluttered back in my head.

Caro took her own palm away from her breast, and a spill of milk dripped from her erect nipple.

"I really did not expect that. I'm horny as hell doing this to you, and that can't be right, can it?" Her voice was still full of wonder, as if she could not believe herself and what her body was doing to her. "Maybe it's because we're family, and it's my job..." Now she was using the old line to ease over the strangeness of our situation.

"Clean yourself up, shove over, and I'll stay here tonight. You're warm and I've got cold sitting here. I'll figure this out in the morning." She paused, and laughed, her loud joyful laugh. "Fuck it, no I won't, I enjoyed it, and there is nothing to figure out. You're my brother, and it's only fair that I looked after you, since you looked after me."