Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other half was wet cloth that I pulled from me once I got home, going to my room to put on a soft cashmere top, smooth and warm against my bare belly and back. My deep blue bra pushed my breasts up high, and as I turned away from the mirror quickly, I felt a nice movement in them, a sway of my creamy flesh.

Going back down to the lounge room, I was conscious of a heat in my cheeks, which I put down to our long walk in the fresh air. Of course I did. It was only the outside air and the rain, surely, that heated my skin.

I sat opposite him and coiled myself onto the couch and, oh God, I caught myself, I caught myself playing with my hair, twisting the blonde locks and sucking a strand into my mouth. Really? I really did that, before I stopped myself? Christ, I'm like a silly school-girl.

I glanced across at A, to see if he saw, but he was distracted, not looking at my face. I followed his gaze, and realised that he was looking at my slim feet with bright red toe nails. Experimentally, I stretched one foot out, just a tiny movement but a tightening of the muscles which made my calf muscle tense just a bit. And I saw that he saw that shift and tension in my leg, and his pupils dilated some. He slowly moved his gaze upwards, along my legs and thighs and up to my breasts in one smooth movement of his eyes and face.

But his gaze stopped on my breasts. I took in a deep breath, swelling them up high, a silent sigh and a swell under the soft wool. And in the time that he took to realise where his eyes were, I was able to compose a firm gaze in my own eyes; so that, when he, with a little shake of his head (no, she belongs to my sister) looked up to my face, I was looking straight at him, with a tiny smile in the corner of my mouth.

So he knew he had been seen, stopping his look on my rising breasts. And his eyes widened just a little, and then he turned inwards to himself and smiled at some memory of his own or in amusement at me. And his crooked smile was just like Caro's.

This was fun, a new thing for me, being a coquette to my lover's brother, a tease. And then I wondered at the danger of it, and what it meant about me and Caro. But he is Caro's brother, so isn't that nearly the same thing? He is just a male version of Caro, and family, so isn't that alright?

Just then Caro walked in, and I startled like a nervous fawn, guilty about myself. But A was relaxed and gave nothing away. Caro looked at her brother and did I see the corner of her eyebrow rise just a little, a silent question for him?

He shook his head, just a little. So it was a question, and answered, but apparently, not yet. I think these two knew more about this than I did. Caro smiled at us both.

"Later?" she asked.

"Later," he replied.

Damn them, brother and sister keeping secrets. I pouted.

"Oh Judy, no. You'll see. It's all OK."

I had to trust Caro, and he was her brother, so I had to trust him too.

Later. What did they mean by that? And how much later? Could I wait that long? But I didn't know how long.

In the event, not long at all.

"Judy darling, are you nearly ready for bed? I am, it's been a really long day, but it's a sleepy Saturday tomorrow, so why don't we snuggle off now?"

Caro called down from the landing.

Oh, my Caro, I love it when you promise a long lie in, because that's when I know you're in one of your pamper Judy moods. I'm so spoilt, I love being pampered.

"OK, let me just finish up down here. Where's A?"

"Oh, he's tired too, I think he's in his room. Say goodnight to him from me, on your way to me..."

So Caro has given me permission to visit A in his bedroom? She doesn't mind me playing like a kitten with a ball of string, then. Ooohh, that's yummy, I love the way his eyes narrow when I stretch one of my delectable curves towards him. He knows I'm playing, and he also knows that I don't really know what I'm doing - I don't do men, so he is indulging me.

But he's Caro's little brother, so he's not the same as other men. He's Caro's brother, so he's already a little bit mine, because he's family.

But A wasn't in his room, and he wasn't in the bathroom either. Oh well, perhaps he's sitting outside in the garden in the moonlight. Never mind, I'll see him in the morning.

After brushing my teeth and splashing cold water on my face to bring a dash of pink colour to my cheeks, I wrapped myself in a long, beautifully coloured kimono found hanging on the door. It was a deep blue silk with a great golden dragon wrapped around my back. Its long, fierce face and front claws draped over one shoulder, and its long tail ran down the other arm. I could lift my arms, and the dragon would run through the room.

I was naked underneath the smooth silk, and I loved the glide of the soft cloth against my softer skin. My nipples were already little buds of tightness, pulling a soft ache to the front of my breasts. Caro's warm palms will press against that ache and her hot mouth will close over my nipples, one by one, and make them longer still. Ah, Caro's hot mouth.

But then a forbidden flash of her brother's soft smile fluttered through my head, and I wondered how many times his lovely Lucinda had teased that smile from him. I became flustered and unsettled.

The floor to our bedroom was nearly closed. That was unusual, because we would usually, Caro and I, just bang it open and leave it that way. A was in the house, so perhaps Caro was being more circumspect.

The light inside was soft and low, so I pushed the door slowly open. My heart thumped inside my chest and my mouth opened in a soundless O, and my hand instinctively flew to my mouth to cover any sound.

There in front of me, standing facing the mirror so that their backs were towards me, and I could not see their faces, standing there were the two, identically tall bodies of Caro and her brother. Ah me, they were beautiful together, and oh God, this was a stage before me and I was to be pulled onto it. There was to be a seduction here, and it was clearly all arranged. But not by me. I thought I would be the seductress, but no.

In the low light, their tall, nude bodies were before my eyes. I couldn't take it all in, and they knew I could not, for there was a chair, just by the door.

"Sit in the chair, Judy, and take your time. There's plenty of time, my princess, plenty of time."

I collapsed into the chair, and grasped its arms, and my eyes were huge and my heart was thuddering in my chest. I gasped with my surprise.

Caro and her brother stood side by side, their heads an identical blonde fall of hair. Their hips touched each other's, and each had a long arm around the other's waist, their other arm hung by their sides.

Caro's legs were longer and the wider curve of her beautiful ass higher than his, her cheeks wonderfully rounded, her long thighs slightly apart. The tauter, smaller cheeks of his bum were a firmer contrast to hers, but his slim thighs had the same long shape, and his legs too, were slightly parted.

But I could not see any detail in the dark shadows between, just those four wondrous curved moons before me and their long, slender legs. I clenched my own thighs together, and my hand touched my throat. I could feel a pulse beat there, quickening.

The long lean muscles of their backs seemed identical, rippling up to his broad shoulders and Caro's finer shoulders. Brother and sister stood before me, their stillness a huge presence in the room.

I was seeing two parts of one incredible thing, their yin and yang, their light and day, their sun and moon. And then I remembered that they were both children of Leo, lion and lioness in the room. Was I their running gazelle? If I was, I wouldn't run far or fast!

My pulse ran high and quick, and I clenched my thighs again. The deep ache in my breasts, oh my, there would be two warm palms and two strong hands to hold the weight of my breasts. My nipples stood firm at the thought of their hands on me.

But not yet. My eyes were catching up, and I was slowly taking them both in. My eyes were two devouring things, and my fingers reached out to the air to pull them closer to me, in my chair, these exquisite creatures before me.

Shimmering silver and golden threads must have jumped from my fingers to their skin, because there was now a slow and beautiful movement. Caro and her brother slowly turned together, inwards, so that their profiles were mirrored before me.

Their hands fell to their sides as they faced each other, Caro's high breasts just grazing his chest, her nipples flattened against his flesh. In profile, the curves and lines of their tall, slender bodies were even more similar.

Their faces mirrored, the profile of their aquiline noses and their full lips identical. The curve of their ass cheeks almost the same, the long swerve of their thighs a mirror.

Her breasts pushed against his chest, and below their bellies I could see a dark hang between them, the shadow of his cock hanging down, just a shadow still. I willed the slow turn to complete so they would face me, melting in my chair.

But their will was stronger. They remained looking at each other, and neither man nor woman had yet looked at me. For the first time in a very long time I was not the centre of attention, which is a new thing entirely for me, as I am spoilt and indulged.

But it was clear that for Caro, right now, it was her brother who was her entire focus; and for A, it was his sister before him. I was an audience, without doubt, so perhaps this was for me as much as for each other.

Caro leaned in to her brother for a deep kiss, and was rewarded, for I saw a thickening length between their thighs as his cock began to swell. I was fascinated, for I did not know the swell of a man.

As she felt his heat touch her thigh, Caro swayed her body forward, joining her furred centre to the hard plane of his belly. I envied her that hot movement, even though it was a mystery to me, and I wondered when and how I would learn the same delight.

His hand rose to the swell of her ass, and he pulled her firm to his body. Now her breasts were crushed flat against his chest and their guts were together, and now no part of their gender was clear. They both became androgynous, and it was as if they were swapping their sex for the other.

Caro my sweet woman was like a tall man, hard and masculine, while her brother softened and became his feminine side. With their profiles towards me, and their gender hidden, they were the same and they were each made of the other.

But then their lips were released from that long kiss, and with another slow turn, they completed the slow circle and faced me. Carolyn was my familiar, tall woman with her big full breasts and that dark delta at the base of her belly, and her hips were familiar and wide. Her green eyes held my gaze, oh my Caro, my lovely Caro.

But ah god, her brother beside her was a new sight for me to feast my eyes upon. The same slender height as his sister, but then the differences, ah me, the differences.

His chest was lightly traced with black hair around his nipples. And whereas Caro had big, round brown nipples with big, ripe centres; A's nipples were finer, pointed buds. A fine trail of dark hair ran down the centre of his belly, ending in a darkness at the top of his thighs, and his lovely and oh so new to my eyes cock, his cock was thick and hanging down his thigh. It was thick and long, a deep red head vivid against his pale thigh, and the darkness of his balls all heavy.

They were both motionless before me, two tall angels in the room, golden headed seraphims. I was speechless and the only sound a shuddering sigh of breath, and it was me, catching my breath for I was breathless. This family is beautiful, was the only coherent thought in my head.

"Come to us, Judy, come and join us here on the bed."

Caro's voice was husky, her nipples hard already, and I knew her sex would be hot and slick. But A, he was so new to me, so new. I lurched from my chair by the door, almost drunk with the visual drug that was before me, and now I was to be embraced by them both and feel their long bodies against my little curved one, and they would both pick me up like a doll or a pet and place me on the bed, my limbs sprawled.

They would have their way with me, or so I hoped, but I did not know what they had planned. Because this was the execution of a plan, whispered over nights and days, and me all oblivious.

Cunning creatures, siblings, I did not know what they did, conspiring to use my little self! What bliss was promised me here? For I knew that they must have bliss planned for me, else why was I here? But I determined to take some tiny portion of control, if I could, by at least revealing myself from within my dragon gown.

I knew that Caro's eyes would narrow just a bit when she saw my lush breasts and tiny waist, my curved hips, because her eyes always narrowed at the sight of me.

But it was a challenge to see how her brother would react to his vision of me, because he knew his women and had had his fair share, and I didn't know how I might compare. And in my vanity, I found that I wanted to compare. I wanted to be his best girl, the best he'd ever had.

So the dragon slid from my shoulders as I crossed the floor to their arms, and glee, I saw a little twitch of his long, heavy cock as his eyes found my hourglass curves in front of him. So, I had time on my hands, and a set of reactions all new to me. But I didn't know what pulsed his cock.

Was it my full tits, my deep cleavage, and my pink, hard nipples? Was it my little waist, curving in on my belly like a violin, all tight curves and me all highly strung? Was it my silken smooth mound with the neatest crease of lips, tidy and plump, with their slit rising a tiny bit up my belly?

Or was it my big blue eyes, that gazed up at him, my neck stretched back and my long throat for his long fingers to stroke and hold in a tiny choked restraint. If I thought of a slim collar about my neck, would he get the thought of it in his head, I wondered.

Would he place his hot lips on my neck, a devil rising or a fallen angel? Could I make his long shaft rise, with just the sway of my walk? I was tormenting myself with so many thoughts, I was dizzy with the newness of him.

But it was Caro who touched me first. She put her hand to my waist and pulled me onto her long, firm thigh, and I pressed my wetting cunt to her leg, and she pushed her leg forward and I was spread on her thigh. My slippery lips were a wetness.

"My, Judy, you're wet already. Why would that be, I wonder? Is there something here that delights you, my little minx?"

Her voice was bright with her high laugh, and she was teasing me. I pouted, my red lips a frown, pretending to be cross. But she had discovered me already, my warm lips on her strong leg, a sliver of moistness there. I nuzzled my spreading lips onto Caro's thigh and pressed my weight down onto her.

And then, oh goodness, I felt a hot heat behind me, and A was pressing his body against my back. I felt a burning line of heat on the crease at the top of my bum, where my two plump globes split apart like two halves of a peach, and it was the hotness of his filling cock pushing against me.

God, I didn't know whether to push forward onto Caro, or to push backwards against his hardening centre. Oh me, I was sandwiched between them and was all overwhelmed. My legs grew shaky, and I fell to my knees between them.

Of course this placed my face and mouth right next to Caro's dark bush and my hands on her firm, beautiful ass. And his swinging cock by my cheek. I didn't know where to look, my eyes had never been so close to a rising cock and suddenly I was shy and out of my depth.

"I think we should put this poor girl on the bed,"

A laughed, "and care for her there. I think she may be overcome."

"Yes, let's do that," his sister replied, as they acted out a little play, and me the heroine, all a swoon and weak at the knees.

But A was right, it was too much for me to absorb, all at once - the wonderful sight of their tall, graceful bodies in the room together had set my heart fluttering and my sex all slippery and wet, and there was too much sensation and I didn't know where to start. But, my God, they both did.

I found myself curved and small between them, facing Caro with her familiar big breasts against my swelling tits and her lovely lips on mine. But as I savoured her well known taste, and the push of her tongue into my mouth, that wet thrust that I knew so well, there was an unfamiliar heat behind me.

I was torn between the hot familiar taste of Caro and the unknown rod of heat up my back, and then the familiar feel of her hands on my breast and her fingers on my nipples and the unknown wander of his hands on the curves of my waist and down around my belly as he explored me, all new to his touch.

The amazing thing was, his hands were just like his sister's, the same mix of tentative wonder and confident exploration, his long fingers slow and swirling on my skin. But then I sensed a difference: because my flesh was new to him, his pattern of discovery was different.

Whereas Caro would wander her fingers where she knew I would be delighted and shiver to her touch, A was different. He didn't know my sensitive places nor the old familiar sequence of touch, so it was like Caro for the first time, all new.

Ah me, his touch was a harder, stronger version of Caro's touch, but he was her brother and there was an uncanny similarity in their fingers, and now he was all softness and it was like being between two copies of my lovely Caro.

But then his fingers found some new curves to slide down, and I moaned and shifted my legs apart so he had a new place to find. With one slow, singular finger, he ran a line straight down from my navel, slowly down the centre of me until he found the little crisp bud rising at the base of my belly.

He didn't even slow as his finger tip slid over the top of my clit, shuddering a shock to the thousand nerve endings there, and I couldn't help myself, I let out a high moan of pleasure, and my ass bucked back against him.

His finger stopped, stayed momentarily where it had slipped between my wet lips, and then it went back to that tiny place where it had been. But this time his finger tip centred around my clit and circled that little nub, circled it once, oh God; circled it twice oh twice, ah fuck; circled it thrice for a witch and a spell and good luck, oh fuck; and then some more and some more.

And now the sweet brother knew, his fingers went where his sister's fingers went, and he knew what to do, he knew what to do, and my cunt clenched and my bud grew and oh fuck, he knew what to do, his finger circled some more and swooped down into my wetness and swirled my sweet juice up around my hardened, risen clit, and oh fuck, he fucked that little clit between his clever fingers and oh my sweet fuck. He made me come, sweet goodness, sweet heat, and my body shuddered as a first orgasm rippled through me, a little death.

My breasts were squeezed hard by Caro and her tongue thrust its wet fuck into my mouth and I was hungry for her mouth and the heat of her hands crushing my breasts, and I pushed my ass back against his hot hard heat, a long shaft up my back, and it was as if Caro was in front of me and behind me and she was in two places at once and I didn't know where I was and then, there I was, shuddering down from my first orgasm with him, and I was sandwiched between these brother and sister angels and I was a spoilt creature between them, oh bliss, sweet bliss.

And that was my first come with A, Caro's brother. I was family now.

But my God, they were relentless. I was lying on my side between them, with their long bodies completely enveloping my little one, and his hot hard burning rod was against my back, and the familiar heat of her breasts was against mine.