Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Judy, lift your leg just a little, so that he can slide his hot cock between your legs, because his hardness will be wonderful to ride your cunt lips on, and it's a little tease for what might come later. I loved riding on his cock like that, my brother's hard cock. Before he fucked me."

Caro voiced the wickedness of her pleasure in her brother's heat, and I knew now that she had in her way already experienced what was just starting with me. And the illicit thrill of her brother's sex being talked about by the sister, oh Lord, that was wicked and oh so bad and oh so good - brother and sister together? I thrilled at the idea of it, oh my, the wrongness of it. Fuck.

"Before I came inside her, she rode my prick between her legs. Jude, imagine it."

So A also knew how to thrill me with the bad goodness of their love, and my imagination ran feverishly. He was behind me, so I lifted one leg to give his cock a place to go between my thighs, and he placed his long heat between my legs, and my cunt was dripping honey sweetness on to his shaft. I clamped my legs together, trapping him there, and oh wow, the heat. That was a wonderful heat I had not known could exist.

"So, Judy, do you like my brother's cock between your legs?"

Caro pushed her tongue into my mouth like a swift, pointed fuck, sweet between my lips. I thrust my breasts to hers, and my back arched and I pushed back onto his heat. Her repeated use of the illicit name, brother, was wicked beyond belief, and my heart and cunt throbbed together with the sound of it. And Caro was also saying that she had fucked her brother. Is that what families did?

I was itching to get the heat of Caro's brother's long prick - now I'm delighting in the idea of her brother doing things to me and to her and the naughtiness of the word "brother", oh how I wish I had one of my own - but his long prick, I wanted it to tease deliciously over the opening of my cunt that was dripping and hot.

They had other ideas, these sluttish siblings who fucked each other hard - God, the idea of it was enough to make me squirm, even if all they were doing was lying naked, wrapped about me.

I'd never even seen them fuck, but I was delirious with thought of it, the idea of it, and I was slowly going mad with the lust of it. How could I get them to fuck before me? And then, what about me? I didn't want to miss out on that, not ever, but how do could I tease them to it? How could I be as wicked as them? I wondered, and clenched my thighs on his highness while I pondered.

I know. I can be a provocative minx, and if I thrust my pink rump up before his eyes, surely he would want to plunge his long cock into my sexy tight cunt? Who could resist that sight, the two round moons that were my lovely bum?

"Caro," I started, with my little girl's innocent voice, "Caro my darling, can you lie on your back so I can suck your succulent cunt, and lick my little tongue up your long wet crack?"

She can never resist my tongue and its long lick right up between her lips and jabbing on the high centre of her purple clit. She sprawled beneath me, and A climbed back from both of us, and I could feel his presence behind me.

Caro spread her ever so long legs wide, and her dark, hair coiled cunt lay spread before me, light glinting on its wetness. Her long, muscled belly was toned and firm, and her big breasts fell to the side of her torso, her big nipples wide and brown and tight, just right for my fingers to grab and pinch even tighter. Her throat arched back, and she was abandoned on the pillow.

But her wet cunt was not abandoned and not ignored. Usually, when I would lick, I would either lie down her long body and she would suckle on my smooth lips and we would be French together, les femme merveilleuse; or I would curl between her spread thighs and sip on her honeyed nectar, like a butterfly on an open flower.

This night, I lay between her legs, but instead of curling myself on the sheets, I arched my back and raised my pretty bum up high, on my knees before him, my face deep in Caro's heat. Surely my smooth spreading lips would entice him, and he would have no choice, he would have to slide his long cock into my deepening cunt, for who could resist that lovely fruit?

But oh God, oh shit, I had forgotten that, when my bum cheeks were up so high, another tidy place would reveal itself. I had forgotten my own little starred pucker of my bum hole, my tidy little shit hole, my pink starred strawberry.

"Why, Judy, there's a sweet little treat for my eyes. Caro, I'm sure you can guess what your tart of a woman is doing, what delights she displays before me!"

"Brother mine, you'd best pay attention then, and put your tongue where mine has been. And our Judy can be pierced by the brother's tongue just like she has been probed by the sister's tongue. She's a slut, and you know what we do to dirty sluts. Brothers and sisters, they have to deal with dirty sluts."

Fuck, Caro is pushing all my dirty buttons now, and calling me her little slut, God I love being her dirty doll slut with my bobbing blonde hair and my wide innocent eyes. And now she tantalises me with the idea of her brother. And my pink bum hole is nestled between my round cheeks, so I spread my thighs to reveal more of my tightest hole.

"Caro, your Judy really is shameless. All I can see is a tidy pinkness. I must look closer."

I felt a shift behind me, and gripped Caro's big tits in expectation, and then gasped. His hot breath blew over my thrust up bum hole, and it puckered in the heat. And oh God, then there was the longest wet lick all over my back hole, and oh fuck, his tongue thrust deep into my sphincter, forcing me open to his long, wet tongue. I lurched forward, my lips pushing between Caro's wet ripeness.

And I fucked his sister with my tongue, and I was fucked by her brother's tongue deep in my ass hole, and there I was, between these wonderful siblings, all hot and splayed open. Gloriousness was all around me, oh gorgeous Caro and your bad, bad, brother, his tongue in my asshole.

Deep in my ass, and oh fuck, another tremble in my clit. And I swirled my own fingers around my little pearl, and my other hand pulled tight on Caro's nipple. With his tongue in my tight pink passage, I surged up to another delicious come, and I counted, twice, one two, sweet lovely comes with Caro's brother.

And even though I had never had cock in my life, I wanted cock in me, his cock in me, Caro's brother's cock in me. And I would have what Caro has had, I want that. I want a brother, Caro's brother, to fuck my virgin cunt hard. Why should she have it all and me have none?

Wasn't I delicious and blonde and beautiful like his lovely Lucinda? Why should his sister have her fun and not me, and why should straight girls be the only ones to want cock? God, I was all mixed up, and just listen to my thoughts all tumbling about in my head.

But Caro and A had other ideas.

"Caro, Judy's sweet little asshole is oh so sweet, but I want your deep heat around me, like we did those years ago, I want my sister's tight cunt around my long prick. And I want our Judy to watch."

A pushes and pushes and pushes my buttons, he keeps saying sister, and he is her brother, and oh my, he keeps saying our Judy. And that makes me their plaything, their joint loved girl, their sweet little doll.

He makes me belong to both of them. I am spoilt beyond belief, little Judy, how could I be so lucky?

"Brother mine, I've got another idea. On your back, little brother."

And Caro stood above him, and her big, magnificent tits swayed loose, and her thighs were long and strong. She then crouched above him, and reared her own magnificent ass high, and I was behind her and loved the dark cleft of her brown star, her asshole, and the big globes of her ass.

I split those cleft cheeks apart with my little hands and plunged a big, wet, open mouthed suck on to her ass, and sucked the dark musk taste of her bum into my mouth. My tight little tongue pushed a dainty tight fuck into Caro's shute, and she clenched her muscle around me, pulling me in.

Then Caro lowered her body down, and I heard her low voice, a whisper.

"Watch, Judy, watch me take my brother's hard shaft into my deep cunt."

Mesmerised, I lay between his legs as close as I could be, his big cock and his tight, swollen balls a visual treat for my eyes. Caro carefully centred her dripping cunt lips over the tip of his shaft, her finger tips just holding it, just her thumb and two fingers, holding his shaft vertical.

And before my eyes her lips opened around him, and her body descended an inch and then stopped. His head was gone, and she was still. Slowly, she descended again, one slow inch at a time, stopping each time. And his balls rose higher as she descended on him, six more slow inches one by one.

There was a hushed silence in the room, the only sound Caro's little moan as each slide down filled her just that little inch more; and A's muted gasp of breath each time she stopped, and he clenched himself to stop a pulsing spurt of come; and a little sob from me, because it was a promise, but not yet.

Once Caro was impaled upon her brother's shaft, all gone now, there was a longer stillness. I tentatively reached my fingers to his heavy balls, and held those two high eggs between my fingers, and I delicately pulled them away from his body. I slowly slowly rolled his balls in those cooler sacs of skin, and I was surprised at their coolness.

So there we were, me stretched out between his legs, my two fingers idly caressing my sensitive clit and slicking a longer finger into my wetness, lazily; my other hand gently caressing and tugging on his high testicles.

Above him, the long body of my first lover, Caro, leaning forward so her big, heavy breasts were falling before his eyes, and her long teats sucked into his mouth, first one side and then the other.

"Come up now Judy, come up and crouch over him too. Sit up where I can kiss you and feel the weight of your breasts in my hands. Come and sit on my brother's face."

Oh wickedness, the idea of it! So I crawled up the bed and I too raised myself up onto my knees and spread my legs about his face. I was rewarded with a groan of pleasure at the visual treat I was giving him. The muscles in my thighs quivered as I lowered myself down onto his mouth.

I stopped just above his lips, and looked down between my alabaster thighs and my milk white belly, and saw his tongue push out of his mouth as far as it could. And felt a wet probe between my legs, a flicker on my lips.

I rewarded myself once more by lowering myself again. My body shivered as he sucked his whole mouth around my cunt lips, and he sucked my whole dripping place into his mouth.

Then his tongue was a powerful thrust up into my tight cunny, and I ground down onto his face, furiously pushing my crotch down on to him, and he gulped at my sex, hungry for my cunt, thirsty for my juice.

My nipples thrust out from my ripe globes, and the hot mouth of Caro was upon them, biting and sucking the flesh of my breasts into her mouth, her strong palm squeezing the other breast firmly against my chest. And then her mouth and hand swapped, and the other nipple was nipped between her teeth, and then twisted between her fingers and rolled under her thumb.

Then her tongue was a swift fuck into my mouth, and both sets of my lips were being bitten and pulled, and her brother's tongue was hard up into my cunt; and his sister's tongue thrust hard into my mouth, and both my wet entrances were pummeled by these two, this wonderful, lovely pair.

Little Judy was impaled on two hard tongues, and it was as if I became disembodied between these two shuddering siblings, some watching thing, seeing my own body shudder between them. I rode his face and she kissed me deeply, and then our soft gentle hands were upon each other's breasts, Caro and I, and it was like a leisurely Sunday morning as we just fell around each other.

But there was A, beneath us, his face all slick from my juice and his tongue surely tired by now, and he lay still as Caro slowed her movements upon him, his hands and fingers feebly groping up at our soft, curved bodies. He reached up and cupped one of my smaller breasts, its weight and the lovely feel in his hand, and he reached up to the heavier weight of his sister's bigger breasts. And I was between them both.

"Watch this," Caro whispered in my ear, and this time I joined in her conspiracy, her game with her beloved brother. "Watch this."

And she reared up from his belly, her strong cunt clenching just the big, purple head of his cock between her dark lips, the coils of her hair all slick and glossy with her juice.

"Watch this."

And she thrust her whole weight down along his pulsing shaft, and as she did so I thrust my whole weight down onto his face, and for a last time he pierced me with his tongue. But Caro's tight downwards clench all along his risen shaft was too much for him. He couldn't stop himself, who could?

With a low guttural moan, and a clench of his hands to my breasts and a gasp of his breath, Caro's brother, her little brother, exploded come deep into my beloved Caro, shuddering, shuddering, shuddering.

I gazed at her face, but her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back. As I watched, I saw a familiar flicker behind her eyelids, and her tongue pierced her lips, and I saw a slow, echoing shudder across her lovely face. And Caro came too.

Sweet and long, a high, soft sigh that I knew so well, and thought was just for me, she sighed around her man, her brother. And I knew that she would make one last clench around his shaft, just as she did when my fingers were inside her, and I thought that was just for me.

Her face slowly lowered from her ecstasy, and her eyes slowly opened, and her green eyes gazed at me, just as she always did and I knew was just for me. Her finger touched my lips, and my tongue wet it, just the tip, as she always did for me, and I knew it was just for me.

"Judy, my darling, he's just doing a job, because he's family. It's always you."

And my darling Caro twisted my tight, hard nipple, one last time, and with a stinging in my eyes, and a wettening there, I came, one more time, gently quivering. And I knew it was just for me.

We all rolled apart and I found myself once more curled between them, A's wet heat soft between the cheeks of my bum, his arms around my body, his hand holding his sister's. And Caro lay, her breasts against mine, soft. And I was all wrapped up and protected between them. My golden haired angels, looking over me.

Caro's fingers scooped to the dribble from between her legs, the mix of her juice and his come.

"Taste," she said, and I did. And it was a nectar from the gods. Ah me.

-- ooo OOO ooo --

The next several weeks were more of this glorious sensation, and my mind was a sensation of delight. But through it all, A never let the tip of his cock pierce the lips of my sex, however much I wanted him to, however much I tried to wriggle onto his high standing shaft. It didn't matter how many times I reared the twin moon of my bum up before his eyes and spread wide the bright pink valley beneath, that enticing cleft.

He would dart his tongue along my cleft, piercing my bum and swathing up to my clit with the flat of his tongue. He would nibble and suck on my lips, and drink my sweet nectar and share my taste with me on my own lips in long kisses. But he would not thrust his cock into my cunt.

Caro would hold my body on hers, my back to her front, and our legs would spread before him, and A would kneel between our risen knees and lick and suckle us both together. He would nip the buds of my nipples in his teeth, and he would pull back my throat in a gentle choke, the other hand in my hair.

Caro would tie me with scarves and they would both torment me for hours, my writhing body a whole pleasure of comes. Once, I even took the big purple head of his cock into my bum, just the first inch, but I did not like it any further than that, because my bum is small and he is big. I like a long finger from Caro in my bum, sometimes, but his cock was too big. It hurt me, and I didn't like that.

And I would suck on his cock with my mouth over his long shaft between my red, strawberry lips, and would greedily drink his cream and take some and feed it to Caro in a kiss.

But in all that time, I never once took his shaft into my cunt. I tried, oh yes I tried, but he was never tempted. Or if he was tempted, he didn't. He wouldn't, he just wouldn't put his long heat in me.

And slowly, despite everything else that was happening, I started to compare. I started to compare myself to Caro, but we were so different, that was pointless. Besides, she was his sister, so I could never match that. I started to compare myself to other doll like girls in the street. But that was pointless too, because they were strangers, and how could A ever know them?

And finally, shameful me, I started to compare myself to Lucinda, who A had run with in the rain when he was just eighteen. But A had never slept with Lucinda, he had never even seen her nude, her slim grace always hidden from his gaze. But despite all this, with my nakedness splayed before him, I compared myself to Lucinda, and in my world, I did not compare to her. And I was humbled and lost.

I never said anything though, and was always smiles with both A and Caro. I even went for more walks with A in the rain, and would sneak my little hand into his big one. He would always squeeze my fingers, and lean down and kiss the top of my head. Just as he always did with Lucinda.

But he never fucked me in my cunt. I think he loved me, but he never fucked me.

After several weeks, my mind a whirling torment, the moon was full and my bleed began, as it always did. I am regular as can be, my menses match the moon and she is my goddess. I really am a wind up doll, just like clockwork. Sometimes, Caro's more changeable cycle coincides with mine and we are blood sisters together, our bleeds combined.

But this did not disturb A. He didn't probe my deepest place when I bled, but didn't mind the metallic tang it left. And Caro too.

At the peak of the moon, when the goddess was her roundest and her light the whitest, Caro and I sat all sprawled across A, his big shaft between us, and we traced a finger tip of our blood up and along his shaft, and a swirl over our bodies like a red tattoo, just a thin line swirling in a Celtic entwinement.

"Look Judy, we are all blood together. We are sisters, and we have anointed my brother with our blood, so he is our sister too. We are family."

So Caro, in her way, did somewhat appease my fear. But deep inside, I still compared myself. He did not want my sweet cunt lips around his shaft, so I must be wrong inside myself.

I was wrong. I was completely wrong about myself.

Later, I realised I had forgotten Caro's words.

"Will he know what to do," I had asked, long ago.

"Yes. He always does," Caro had replied.

She knew her brother, but I did not.

Later that week A announced that he would be away for some days, taking a long hill walk in Wales, where his and Caro's parents had walked in their first days of marriage, a long time ago.

"I'll be back in the middle of the month," he said, "be ready for me."

I didn't know what he meant, and Caro said nothing. There was an emptiness in my heart while he was away, for this was his first absence since he and Caro had first shown their long lean backs to me. But there was no other empty place, for he had never filled me to my deepest depths because he did not want me, he did not want to take me there. I thought that I could never compare.

The night he was due back, there was a difference in Caro. I could not place it, I could not figure what it was, but she was somehow different, some strange tension in her. Was she nervous, even? I was eager to see him, for I missed his harder version of Caro's softer body, his yang to her yin; his lingam to her yoni. I was eager to get my little fingers around his thick shaft, for I loved the heat of him.