Sisters' Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something I've always wanted to try," she confessed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know when the girl goes on top and the guy goes on bottom and they both suck each other's dicks at the same time. Well, not always dicks. You know what I mean."

"Sixty-nine."

"Exactly! Can we do that? Please?"

There was no way I was going to refuse a request like that. I tossed the blankets aside and lay flat on my back, spread eagle. Asha eagerly rose to a kneeling position, grabbed the hem of the shirt, and yanked it off over her head. Her large, full breasts bounced with the motion and I noticed that her nipples were as hard as her dick.

Asha moved so that she was kneeling next to my shoulders, then slung a leg over my head until she was kneeling on either side of my neck, facing away from me. Her bare ass was only inches away from my face and her sack was dangling down brazenly from underneath.

I found it slightly amusing that this same girl, who had been so mortified when I had noticed a bulge in her pants, was now happy to plant her balls right in my face. I was happy about it too, actually.

Asha lowered her face to my crotch and began to kiss the areas immediately surrounding my package, warming me up. She proceeded to kiss my nut sack next, occasionally stopping to lick a little circle around one testicle or the other. She quickly reached my cock and began licking up and down the shaft like it was a tasty Popsicle.

It occurred to me that last night Asha had shot her load so early that she had the patience to give me the achingly-slow blowjob she had. Now, full of sexual hunger, she didn't plan on waiting. She wanted to suck my cock hard and fast.

I went to work on Asha as well. Because of the position of our bodies, her cock was not easily accessible, but her scrotum was right there. I pinched the loose skin between my lips and tugged on it ever so slightly. It was smooth and hairless and the entire region had an intoxicating, musky smell.

The skin wasn't enough for long. I began to lick her balls, then to lap at them greedily like a dog. I would place my open mouth against one ball and suck it inside. Then I would roll it around with my tongue. I moved from one testicle to the other in this fashion.

Meanwhile, I was playing with Asha's butt hole a little as well. I wet my finger with saliva and inserted it into her rectum which, I was pleased to note, felt as tight now as it had at the beginning of our anal play last night. I slid my finger in and out of her while I nursed on her tasty girl-nuggets.

The only problem with this position was that I couldn't reach Asha's dick. I rolled Asha over on to her side so that she and I were both lying on our hips, facing opposite directions, with complete access to one another's meat.

I took her cock in one hand and peeled back to the foreskin to reveal the head. I took the entire thing into my mouth at once, nearly gagging on its girth but not caring. I was desperately hungry for her.

I can't say exactly how long I lay there, sucking on my new girlfriend's cock, but I know it must not have been too long. Soon, we were both grunting from the corners of our mouths as we fought to suck harder and take it deeper down our throats.

I had one hand on each of Asha's ass cheeks and I was massaging them fiercely while I licked, kissed, and swallowed her magnificent organ. I began to use her ass for leverage, pulling her towards me until she was practically fucking my face.

Asha was going at it like a pro. She would take my entire length into her mouth in one gulp, wrapping her lips around the base of my cock and teasing the sensitive flesh with the muscles of her lips, tongue, and throat. After a short while, she was giving up on the teasing, and just bobbed her head up and down rapidly with her lips tightly sealed around my dick, effectively jerking me off with her mouth.

Neither of us could last long at that pace. Our moans and groans became louder and more frequent. Our bodies began to shake.

In one explosive moment, I jettisoned my entire load of semen into Asha's mouth. Almost simultaneously, or perhaps in reaction to my offering, she blew her wad into my mouth as well. It was just as delicious as I had remembered. Asha and I drank one another's juices until there was no more left.

I lay my head on Asha's thigh, panting heavily.

We recovered for a moment and then Asha crawled back over to me. She looked at me for a moment, then reached out and dabbed the corner of my mouth. When she pulled her finger away, there was a tiny drop of cum on the end. She offered it to me and I happily slurped it off.

"Now let's eat breakfast," she said.

"I thought we just did," I joked.

"You nutter," she said, slapping me playfully on the shoulder.

We ate the breakfast that Asha had prepared. It was simple, but tasty, and served to replenish a lot of the strength we had exhausted last night and so far this morning. Once the meal was finished, Asha cuddled up against me. She went still for a moment, then whispered softly:

"There's something else I have to tell you."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Do you remember when I made that comment last night about keeping secrets from people because you didn't want to hurt them?"

"Of course, but don't worry. You didn't hurt me."

"That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean, then?"

"It's Shanthi. I've been keeping a secret from her because I was afraid it would hurt her to know the truth. And I guess I was being selfish, too. The truth is that Shanthi is in love with you, too. She told me last week but I was too afraid to admit that I felt the same way about you. I was worried she'd feel betrayed. And now I really have betrayed her."

This was a bomb shell I had not been expecting. I never gave much thought to the possibility that Shanthi had those kind of feelings for me. When things had progressed with Asha last night, I had forgotten about her sister almost altogether. It seemed like a moot point.

Now those conflicted feelings I'd been having for Asha and Shanthi rushed back. Of course, things were much more complicated now.

Should I tell Asha that I had feelings for her sister?

Should I just pretend that I didn't?

Would I choose Shanthi over Asha if I had to make a choice?

"I'm a horrible person, aren't I?" Asha asked.

"Shh," I replied, trying to sound soothing. "Not at all."

I kissed Asha on the forehead, then on the lips. She cuddled up against me, holding me tightly. I pondered the question she had just asked me. Little did Asha know that I was wondering the same thing about myself.

To be continued . . .