Sisters' Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Shanthi said her date went badly. She's on her way home now," Asha told me.

"Oh," I replied, disappointed.

"I had better go back to my place."

"Alright."

I watched Asha get dressed again. I didn't bother.

"Goodnight," Asha said, giving me a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She walked out of the apartment and I was alone. I couldn't help feeling like fate had cheated me somewhat. Here I had this perfect girl but I just couldn't allow myself to be happy with her like any normal person would have. I just had to keep obsessing over the "what-ifs". Why couldn't I just give my heart to Asha 100% and never look back?

Little did I know that, in twenty-four hours, never looking back would no longer be an option.

* * *

I spent all night thinking about Asha and Shanthi. I tossed and turned in bed, wondering what I could do, how I could reconcile my feelings for the two sisters, and how I could choose between two girls I loved. Of course, Asha and I were a couple, of sorts. Well, not really. Most real couples don't need to hide the fact that they're couples. Was I betraying her by thinking these thoughts? Was I betraying myself by trying to ignore what I felt for Shanthi? These questions and a hundred more raced through my head until I finally fell asleep.

* * *

The next day, I resolved that I would visit Shanthi at her apartment and tell her the truth about everything. I would tell her that Asha and I were a couple, that I loved Asha, but that I loved her as well, and that I knew she loved me. Maybe things would work themselves out if I was honest. Or maybe they would fall apart in my lap and I'd wreck three lives with one blow. No, I told myself, I couldn't worry about that. I had to do the honorable thing and that was to tell the truth.

When I came home from my classes, I reached my floor to find Shanthi standing at my apartment door, knocking. When I saw her, all my resolve seemed to melt away. She was dressed in white sneakers, a tight pair of black, spandex shorts, and a purple sports bra. The ensemble revealed a rather pleasing amount of her smooth, brown skin. Her jet black hair was tied back in a ponytail. When she sensed me coming, she turned, and flashed a dazzling smile. She was very lean, unlike Asha who was much more curvy, and her breasts were smaller, but she had the kind of tight, firm body that most men drool over. Me included.

"Hey Dev," she said. "Wanna go to the gym with me?"

Listen, Shanthi, we need to talk about our relationship, my brain said.

"Sure, I'll go get dressed!" my mouth said.

Fifteen minutes later, I found myself sitting on the seat of an exercise bike, watching Shanthi as she ran on the treadmill across from me. Her body was so streamlined that running seemed as natural as walking on her. Her ponytail bounced up and down with each step. When she began to sweat, she looked absolutely radiant.

There's this thing that exercise does to me. It makes me . . . well, horny. Something about the testosterone produced during a workout turns all my thoughts towards sex. Watching Shanthi in her two scraps of clothing didn't help matters, either. Her chocolate skin was glistening and I could practically taste the salt of her sweat.

"So is it nice having the place to yourself?" I asked.

"What?" she asked, pulling the white ear plug of her iPod out of her ear.

"I said, 'Is it nice having the place to yourself?'"

"Oh, yeah, I guess," she replied. "It's kind of lonely, though. I miss having Asha around."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Um, I mean, yeah. You know. She's my friend. Anyway, she'll be back soon."

"True," said Shanthi. "You live alone all the time, though. Don't you ever get lonely?"

"Not really," I answered.

"Maybe if you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't be so lonely."

"What do you mean?"

She shrugged. "I just mean that a sweet guy like you shouldn't have to be alone." Before I could say anything, she smiled at me, and slipped the earphone back into her ear, leaving me to wonder and gape at the implications of what she had just said. Was it a hint? Was it just idle talk? Was she talking about Asha or about herself? Women could be so frustrating.

After our workout, Shanthi and I headed home. As we stepped into the elevator, she moved to stand very close beside me. The back of my hand brushed hers. Instinctually, I took hold of it. Shanthi looked up at me for a moment, then looked forward again, but she didn't take back her hand. Still holding hands, still silent, we walked back to the door of my apartment. I finally released Shanthi's hand to reach for my keys only to discover . . . "Crap."

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"My keys," I said. "They were in the pocket of my jeans. My jeans are in my apartment. I'm locked out."

"You have to call the building manager."

"It's too late. He goes home at five. Oh well. I guess I'll have to call him and see if he'll make a special trip."

"You could stay at our place," Shanthi suggested. "We have the fold-out couch."

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" I asked.

"Of course not. Come on. It'll be nice to have company."

Shanthi unlocked her apartment and we entered together. She put her keys on the table as I meandered over to the window to look outside. When I turned back around, Shanthi was standing right in front of me, looking at me expectantly.

Before I could say or do anything, Shanthi moved in, reaching out her hands towards my face as she did. She guided my face down towards hers and we kissed one another fiercely. I wish I could say that I broke off the kiss, thinking about Asha and how this amounted to a betrayal of her trust in me, but I'm ashamed to sorry that Asha never even entered my mind. All my awareness dimmed, except for the feeling of Shanthi's lips against mine, the heat of her body, and the smell of her sweat.

Our kiss lasted about ten seconds. "Wow", was all I could think to say.

"My thoughts exactly," she replied, still keeping her face close to mine.

"Shanthi, we . . ." I don't know how I was going to finish that sentence, but she interrupted me anyway.

"Let me tell you what's going to happen, Devon," she said. "I am going to walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Then I am going to get undressed and get into the shower. Then you're going to come and join me. OK?"

"OK," I replied, swallowing hard.

Shanthi pressed a finger against my lips, then swiveled, and walked towards the bathroom. My eyes were fixed on her tight, little ass as it wiggled back and forth. She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. A moment later, I heard the water begin to run. I waited a minute until the pitch of the water changed, letting me know she was in the shower.

I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom. Shanthi and Asha had a cubicle-type shower with a glass door which distorted all the light that passed through it. Shanthi appeared only as a brown, human shape behind it. Her gym clothes were in a pile on the floor. I quickly stripped naked and walked to the door. Shanthi turned to face me as I opened it.

Maybe I should have known it. Looking back on it, it seems like my experience with Asha should have somehow indicated to me that her sister was special as well. Honestly, it never even occured to me that Shanthi was anything but a typical girl. Of course, it had never occured to me with Asha until I'd first felt her hard cock through her pajama pants. Now here I was, staring at Shanthi's nude body in all its stunning feminine beauty, surprised speechless to see a cock dangling from between her thighs.

It wasn't as thick as Asha's, but it was at least two inches longer, and every bit as gorgeous. Her sack hung down lower than Asha's, stretching the skin, but I still found myself dizzy at the thought of cradling her wonderful balls in my hand. Her black pubic hair was neatly trimmed and its wetness made it shimmer.

I stepped into the shower, closed the door behind me, and kissed Shanthi with such force that I drove her against the shower wall. At first, she seemed surprised, but she quickly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around the back of my head. The steam gathered around us as we kissed for long minutes.

"That's not quite the reaction I was expecting," she finally said.

"I like to be unpredictable," I replied.

"I hope you don't think I'm cruel for doing it that way, but I just think showing is easier than telling," she explained. "Plus I knew this was the best way to get the most honest reaction out of you."

"It worked," I said. "My honest reaction is that you're unbelievably sexy, and having a penis just makes you even sexier."

"I take it you like transsexuals, then."

"Oh yeah. I'm a big fan."

"Lucky me."

"Lucky both of us."

We kissed again, this time longer than before, until our lips were numb. Then Shanthi took the bar of soap and began washing my body, not hesitating to touch my cock or my ass. When she was finished, the handed the bar to me, and I did the same for her. I knelt down in front of her, running my hands up and down her slender legs, and watched as her cock grew in anticipation, as if daring me. I soaped up my hands and then rubbed her dick and her balls with the lather until they were clean. She moaned and sighed at my touch.

Then I rose to my feet so that my face was even with Shanthi's breasts. Because she was more slender than Asha, her breasts were smaller, only a B-cup, but they were beautiful nonetheless. I sucked on one breast, then another. Shanthi sighed in pleasure and buried her fingers in my hair as she pressed my face against her chest. I licked her tits for a few more minutes before dragging my tongue up her throat to her mouth so we could kiss again.

Shanthi reached for a bottle of shampoo and washed my hair. Then I did the same for her. With her wet, black hair plastered against her skull, Shanthi looked like some exotic sea nymph who had come to fulfill my fantasies.

When we were finished, we stepped out of the shower, and quickly dried off. Both of our cocks were rock hard the entire time. Shanthi wrapped a towel around body, beneath the armpits, and waited for me to finish. As I reached for my clothes, Shanthi stopped me. "You're not going to need those for a while," she informed me. She took me by the hand and led me naked into her bedroom.

Once inside, she gave me a shove, and I fell on my butt on the edge of the bed. Shanthi stood in front of me, smiling seductively.

"Now you have two choices," she said. "Which do you want to suck first? My cock?" She lifted up the towel, flashing me a brief glimpse of her scrumptious meat, then whirled around. "Or my ass?" She flipped up the back of the towel, presenting her tasty butt.

"Hmm, your cock looks awfully tempting, but I think I want that to be the main course," I replied.

"Good choice," she said.

She pushed me on my back, then walked around to the other side of the bed. She climbed on the mattress and walked towards me on her knees until she was straddling my head with her ass practically on my face.

I wasted no time spreading her cheeks apart to reveal the secret pink treasure hidden in between. I flicked the tip of my tongue against the rubbery hole, causing Shanthi to writhe in pleasure. I continued tickling her anus with my tongue until Shanthi was grinding her asscrack against my face. With no more room for flicking, I began to lap eagerly at her hole, taking a breath whenever I could.

Putting my hands on Shanthi's hips, I pressed her ass against my face, and slurped hungrily. I was intoxicated by the smell of her flesh and the pungent odor from inside her. My tongue wriggled into her rectum and Shanthi moaned. I kept my hands firmly on her hips, keeping her from squirming away from me. I devoured her ass eagerly as she rode my face like a cowgirl.

I was beginning to feel lightheaded. I pushed Shanthi's butt away just far enough so that I could breathe. Seeing her perfect rear end right in front of me, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss it. I planted kisses on one cheek, then the other, but it wasn't enough. I dragged my tongue along the smooth flesh, leaving a shiny trail of saliva. I licked until every inch of her ass was glistening wet. By now, my head was feeling better, and I dove back into her sweet orafice.

"God, that feels so good, Devon," she groaned. "Have you ever done this before?"

I didn't want to lie to her. "A few times," I said. It was the truth, although a bit of an understatement, and I left out that tiny detail where her sister was the girl I'd done it to. Hopefully, she'd just assume it was some other girl.

"I can't wait to find out how good of a cocksucker you are," she said.

Taking that as my cue, I lifted Shanthi away from my face, and wriggled out from underneath her. She leaned forward on her hands with her ass presented to me. I got down on my knees behind her and lifted up the hem of the towel. I once again began lapping at her wet hole like a thirsty dog. I proceeded downwards until I was licking her prostate, then even further downwards until my tongue caressed her saggy scrotum.

Her nuts dangled tantalizingly in front of me and I was powerless to resist. I fondled them with the tip of my tongue before sucking the left one into my mouth. I closed my lips against it, adding just enough pressure to cause a tiny bit of delightful pain. Shanthi squealed and breathed hard. Then I switched to the right one, repeating the same process. Finally, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and managed to suck her entire sack in my mouth. Shanthi moaned and pushed her hips back, forcing all the loose skin into my lips.

When I spit it out, her sack was dripping with my spit. I had fun playing with her balls, but now I needed her cock.

I turned over on to my back and the tip of her cock nearly touched my lips. I flicked my tongue against the hole and it immediately began stiffening up again. I opened my lips and began to suck on the head, feeling it expand as the blood pumped in. Shanthi lowered her body, feeding me more tasty inches of her shaft.

I sucked as much as I could, working to relax my throat muscles, then withdrew. Then I took a little more in my mouth than before. Shanthi's gasps of pleasure told me she was enjoying it.

Soon, I was able to fit her entire cock in my mouth, even as it grew to its full length. I sucked on the head for a while, then took the rest in so deep that my lips brushed against her pubes. I caressed the shaft with my tongue as my throat muscles squeezed the head. All these techniques I had practiced with Asha and came to me naturally as I blew her sister. Giving Shanthi a blowjob was different from giving Asha one, but Shanthi's dick tasted every bit as delicious, and the texture of hard flesh beneath thin skin made it all the better.

Shanthi took an active role in her own pleasure, lowering her body as I pumped her penis with my mouth. She began doing it faster and faster until she was literally fucking my throat. I was fully relaxed at this point, however, and didn't gag. She did it so hard that her entire body was soon covered in sweat and she was grunting at the effort.

Without any request from me, Shanthi began to slow down after a while, and eventually pulled her cock from my mouth. I kept my lips tight around not, not wanting to let go, and it escaped with a moist, pop sound.

"What's the big idea?" I said. "I was enjoying that."

"So was I," she said. "But I need butt sex. And I mean now. I can't any longer."

"It would be an honor to enter you," I said sincerely. Shanthi laughed out loud at that and rolled off of me. She covered her mouth to stifle her giggles. "What?" I said, confused.

"You're so adorable, Devon," she told me. "Now get on your back."

Thinking that Shanthi wanted to start on top, I rolled over on to my back. Instead of climbing on top of me, however, Shanthi knelt by my feet. She grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs off the mattress. Instinctively, I tried to close my knees, but Shanthi kept my legs apart as she scooted in close enough that her cock was poking my scrotum.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a bit worried.

"I said I needed some butt sex," she replied.

"But I thought you meant . . ." I began, but trailed off.

"I know you thought that," she said. And, added with a shrug, "You were mistaken."

"I've never done this before."

She seemed a bit surprised. "Really? It's obvious you've sucked some dick before, but you've never been fucked?"

"No."

"Wow. First time for everything, right?"

Although I was quite a bit taller than Shanthi, and had plenty of weight on her, I still felt totally powerless against her. The truth is, the sight of her there between my legs, looking so strong and confident, excited me in ways I hadn't anticipated. I could feel this weird itching sensation deep in my ass that I couldn't recognize.

Shanthi spit in her hand and rubbed it all over her cock. She moved in closer to me, pushing my ankles up to her shoulders. Instinctively, I leaned back, raising my ass off the mattress. At once, I felt Shanthi's cock head rubbing against my ass crack. I was scared, but excited. This was a whole new world of sexual pleasure to explore. I was afraid it would hurt, I'll admit, but that fear seemed to diminish with each passing heartbeat.

Shanthi guided her dick towards my asshole and when I first felt the two touch, a shiver covered my entire body. She smiled at me and gave me an encouraging pat on my ankle. The next moment, my rectum was being stretched, a feeling I can only compare to taking a crap in reverse. I sucked in air through my teeth, determined not to cry out in pain. Shanthi kept pushing and the pain increased as her cock met my sphincter. Finally, she pushed through, and the rest of her slid easily inside me. The pain subsided.

"How does it feel?" she asked me.

"That's not so bad," I replied, relieved.

"Well, it's about to get worse," she said with a grin.

Shanthi didn't spend any time making sweet, gentle love to me the way I did with Asha. She began plowing me almost immediately. I was totally caught unaware and couldn't help but cry out, more in surprise than in true pain. I gritted my teeth, however, and clenched my fists. I wasn't going to show any weakness.

"Is that as hard as you can do it?" I asked her.

"Oh ho!" she remarked. "A challenge!"

Shanthi buried her cock in my ass and I could feel ripples of pleasure and pain spreading through my entire body, radiating outward from my virgin ass. Yet, despite the discomfort, I had rarely sensed anything more sexually satisfying. And there was something so erotic about submitting yourself to another person so completely, letting her penetrate you in your most vulnerable area. I could understand why Asha loved it so much.

I grabbed the backs of my knees with my hands and held my legs up to take the pressure off Shanthi's shoulders. She leaned forward, placing her hands on either sides of my hips, giving herself more leverage with which to pound my hole. Looking at Shanthi's face, I saw an expression that was almost feral. Her eyes were clenched tightly and her mouth was twisted with excrutiating pleasure.

The room was filled with familiar sounds and smells - grunts and gasps, the slap of skin against skin, the squelching noise made by her lubricating saliva. Then there was the odor of sweat, breath, semen, and feces. The air was so thick with the heat of our bodies that it felt like a little cocoon of our own.

"Ready for . . . another . . . first?" she asked between thrusts.

"What . . . first?" I asked.

"First time . . . a girl . . . jizzed in . . . your ass."

"First time . . . for . . . everything."

Shanthi grinned wickedly at me and picked up the pace, not something I had known was possible. I grabbed my own cock and began stroking it fast, knowing my orgasm was close too. Looking into Shanthi's face, I could see how close she was to her orgasm, and I was eager to feel what Asha had felt every time I came inside her. My orgasm hit first, though. I groaned as a massive geyser of cum shot out of my cock and splattered all over my chest. Shanthi laughed delightedly and smeared the sticky stuff all over my torso as she fucked me.