Sisters Share Their Passion Ch. 01

Story Info
Two loving siblings have their first time together.
2.9k words
75.9k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adapax
Adapax
35 Followers

Louise tentatively made her way up the stairs. She had managed to silently open the front door after sneaking out in the dead of night to go drinking with her friends. She had not had much and had viewed the whole evening as a bit of a let-down. Her parents were away together one of their father's banking business trips. But it would be even worse if she were to disturb the sleep of her older sister at this time of the morning.

Louise was 19 years old, was 5'9" tall and was a natural brunette. She had a bust of 34CC, which complimented her height nicely. Her mother was Greek and she had inherited the same subtle olive hue that her mother had, she was in all beautiful. Sexually, she was perfectly comfortable and she never considered herself to be "inexperienced" as far as love was concerned. While she was an immature teenager she had slept around, trying to find a bed with suitable company virtually every night. Now however, she had matured into a confident and breathtaking young woman, who anyone on her college catering course would give their right arm or at least a few fingers to lay down.

As she silently arrived home, she praised the thick carpet that spanned the entire length of the hall to the kitchen door as it muffled the sound of her heels on the wooden floor. She stopped suddenly as light streamed from the kitchen doorway, dazzling her.

"I'm for it now" she thought, closing her eyes and wincing. She squinted into the doorway and recognised the outline of her wonderful sister, Maria. Maria was slightly taller than her sister at 5'11" but she too had the olive skin tone and dark hair of a mediterranean beauty. She too had 34CC breasts just like her sister's. But, unlike her sister she wasn't constantly trying to show them off. At her hips, she was slightly thinner than her sister and she was marginally thinner with a waist size of 30" to Louise's 32".

She beckoned silently for Louise to enter the kitchen and once she had, she closed the door behind them. The two sisters were also great friends, having never fought each other or squabbled like sisters usually would. They shared makeup, clothes and often joked that they would share a man as well. Maria didn't know that the many years of lack of arguments with her sister had caused her sister to develop a small, yet significant crush on her. Louise found her sister completely breathe-taking when they were on holiday in their bikinis and loved sneaking looks at her sister whenever she had her top off on the beach.

"Do you know what time it is Lou?" she whispered in a worried tone.

"No, but I suppose you going to tell me anyway" she replied cheekily

"Don't get smart with me Lou, I'm serious!" she retaliated with a mildly raised voice. "Don't you realise the number of weirdos that would try to bug you if you walk around town at this hour, dressed like that and on your own!"

"I wasn't alone!" she snapped before realising that her sister only wanted her to be safe. So instead of saying that her dress sense was perfectly fine, she simply said "...but thank you for your concern" and she took her sister's hand, squeezing it lightly and drawing her away from the kitchen and back out into the hall. Silently, hand in hand, they climbed the stairs and reached their adjoining rooms at the top of the three storey house.

Once inside her room, Louise stripped off her miniskirt, jean jacket and tube top, feeling embarrassed at how it looked and realising how she must have looked like such a slut. She took off her makeup and got into her plain white cotton nightdress and crept across the second landing to her sister's room.

Outside she could see the light under the door, so she knocked quietly before entering. She was a little shocked and jumped when she entered her 21 year old sister's bedroom. She was in the process of getting changed and Louise stared at her sister's naked body, awestruck. She could clearly see her shaved pussy and sumptuous breasts, and became aware that her mouth was wide open. Maria turned but her face registered no embarrassment. Instead there was a mixture of happiness and only mild disapproval at her lack of knocking.

"What?" she said, smiling and not attempting to even cover herself.

"I... it's just...um, you look beautiful" stammered Louise. It was just like all the times at the beach but this time her sister could see her admiring her great body and flawless olive skin. She had a sudden urge to hug her sister or maybe even give her a little peck on the cheek. She wanted greatly just to show her affection physically.

"Thanks" replied Maria, smiling broadly and jokingly rubbing her nipples. "You don't look so bad yourself!" she continued while admiring her sister's perky nipples through the soft cotton of her nightdress. The two siblings stared for a few more seconds before Louise composed herself, closed her gaping mouth and asked Maria if she was going to be going to bed. Maria slipped into a T-shirt and white panties and told Louise that she wasn't as she couldn't sleep and asked if she wanted to watch a movie together. Louise accepted with a speed that reflected her deep love for Maria. She had tried to suppress those feelings as best she could, telling herself that any mutual sexual act between the two of them would never take place; except in her dreams... But she still felt the overwhelming desire to touch her sister and to keep her safe. Were these feelings surfacing because Maria was her wonderful sister or was it something to do with the wonderful naked form she had just witnessed?

Maria delved into her drawers and pulled out her favourite film: "Gia". She had always loved the film as she had always wanted to get into modelling. The lesbian subplot of the film never bothered her, quite the opposite. She had many times rubbed herself to orgasm or used her toys to pleasure herself while watching Angelina Jolie fucking another woman. She found lesbianism fascinating but had never had the guts to try it out. She wanted to find the right person to share that type of intimacy with and as yet she hadn't found that person.

She put the DVD on and closed her bedroom door. She then turned out the lights so that the TV was now the only source of light in the room. She turned and saw that Louise had already made herself at home in her bed and was snuggled between the sheets, looking at her expectantly.

"Schooch over then!" she said jokingly as she got into bed with her sister. Once between the sheets Maria put her right arm around her sister's shoulders and held her close. Under the sheets she also entwined her silky legs with Louise's and stroked her luscious brown hair with her fingers. Unbeknownst to Maria, her sister's panties were getting moist at this sensual physical contact. Neither of them moved or altered position during the entire film, never complaining of being uncomfortable or too close to each other. They revelled in the sensation of their warm skin against each other's and Maria breath on the back of her neck was comforting to Louise, it made her feel safe and secure. Maria could not say what effect her favourite scene in the film would have upon her sister and their current situation. Maria had always been sure her sister was straight, but after the stare-off they had shared while she had been nude had left her puzzling. And even more complicated were her own feelings about her own sexuality. She had always found girls pretty and had always been at ease showing her developing body to her girlfriends at school and practicing kissing with them, like all girls did. The truth was, she was incredibly aroused by being in bed with her sister and she became very nervous when Angelina started kissing Elizabeth on the TV.

"God, Angelina is so hot in this movie!" said Louise, much to Maria's relief. "Don't you think Ria?"

"Definitely" she replied "I'd kill to be in that girl's shoes". She didn't realise the gravity of what she had said until Louise turned around and joked:

"She's not wearing any! They're naked together remember?" Instead of turning back to face the TV she looked deeply into her sister's emerald green eyes and asked: "Would you have sex with a girl then Ria?" her own brown eyes full of curiosity and lust.

"Well, I suppose if it was someone pretty like Angelina then yes I would" she answered, blushing lightly. She still wasn't ready for the reply her sister gave her.

"Do you think I'm pretty Ria?

Maria froze as sexual desire pulsed through her. Was her sister coming onto her? Or was it just an innocent question?

"Yes Louise" she replied slowly "I think you're beautiful"

Louise had heard enough, she slowly leant forward and gave her sister a soft, meaningful kiss on the lips. They held it for around five seconds before breaking apart.

"How did that feel?" Louise asked her sister "As good as Angelina?"

"Better" her sister replied with a wicked smile before returning Louise's kiss with full force, confused at what was driving her to this act of incest. Whatever it was all she knew was that she didn't want to stop. She wanted every inch of sister, every smile, every kiss...

Maria teased Louise's lips open and jabbed her tongue into her mouth, exploring everywhere and spreading her saliva into he sister's mouth. For Louise, it was a dream come true; the fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy, she was about to have sex with her own sister. And she didn't care what people thought or said because it was not their love to criticise. This was a private affair, a slow sexual dance through the hearts and minds of two young women.

Louise moaned lightly into Maria's mouth as her sister stroked her pussy through her panties and nightdress. She brought her knees closer together so that Maria would have to be more violent to get in to claim her prize. Suddenly, Maria stopped and looked seriously at her beautiful sibling.

"What's the matter?" asked Louise "Am I doing something wrong?"

"It's not you sweetheart" replied Maria looking grave "it's just this will have to be our secret"

"Our dirty little secret" said Louise, causing her sister to smile in spite of herself.

"I need to know that this won't be a one night thing" she said, now looking sorrowful "I don't think I could take that kind of disappointment!" Maria was now on the edge of tears.

"I love you way too much to let you go now that I've finally got you!" said Louise, comforting her sister with a small kiss on the cheek. Maria looked up, eyes full of tears, and smiled.

"No more tears Ria" she said softly kissing her sister's tear-filled eyes "We have each other now. Nothing else matters." They paused for a moment to look at the TV and see Angelina fucking breathlessly one last time before turning back to each other and resuming their kisses.

Louise trailed her kisses from Maria's eyes; down the bridge of her nose and onto her soft lips, which opened wide to welcome her tongue. Maria's hands meanwhile were making themselves busy by sliding the shoulder straps of her sister's nightdress over her shoulders and down to around her waist. She then shifted her kisses from her sister's face down to her chest. She kissed and licked her sister's sumptuous breasts, making slow circles with her tongue around Louise's nipple, teasing her.

"Please Maria!" she pleaded in ecstasy "suck my nipples!"

Maria responded with vigour to her sister's request and took the puffy and erect nipple into her mouth and sucked it like and infant. Louise moaned and begged for more. Maria switched nipples and sucked her sister's breasts until both were erect and hard. She then let her sister start rubbing them as got off the bed and went over to the same draw she had got her DVD from. From it she withdrew a transparent glass dildo which was about 6 inches long. Louise had seen those advertised in erotic magazines but had only ever used smaller plastic ones or vibrators. Maria turned slowly and began to suck the glass penis, turning her sister on massively. Louise felt the heat in her body rise rapidly and her panties were soaking with the fluid of her arousal. She switched one of her hands from rubbing her tits and switched it to rub her pussy. She made circular motions which caused her clit to throb with lust.

Maria could clearly smell her sister's sex from the opposite side of the room and so advanced on the bed, dildo in hand, and clambered between her sister's spread legs. She took one look at her sister's wet and swollen pussy and went mad with desire.

"What a pretty pink pussy..." Maria whispered as she licked around the folds of her sister's vagina and sucked her swollen clit.

"Oh god Ria!" she cried "you lick my pussy so good!" she moaned as her sister kissed and sucked her sweet slit, revelling in the flow of juices that were sweet as honey to the horny 21 year old. Louise actually cried out as Maria pulled off her white thong and inserted the glass dildo into her throbbing pussy. She spread her legs even wider as she was dildo-fucked by her sister. She was in paradise. Maria started by only gently moving the dildo back and forth, using Louise's dripping pussy wetness as lubricant. But soon she was twisting it inside her vagina and shoving fully in before drawing it back out. The glass phallus felt so hard inside her slit, it was driving her wild; she gripped the bedclothes for support.

"OH GOD!" shouted Louise "YOU'RE SO DEEP!"

"I'm right inside you baby"

"Oh god Ria! HARDER! FUCK MY PUSSY! OH PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY!"

Maria could tell that her sister was very close to cumming. She continued to suck her clit whilst pumping her cunt with the dildo, moving her closer and closer to orgasm.

Louise could take no more.

"RIA I'M GONNA CUM! OH PLEASE MAKE ME CUM BABY! AHHHHHHH!"

Louise had the best orgasm of her life thanks to her sister and a glass dildo. Maria only stopped sucking and fucking her sister once she had had 3 separate orgasms. Louise then in a split second had her sister on her back. She sat her up and kissed her passionately whilst she pulled Maria's T-shirt off over her head. She kissed and licked her way down Maria's neck to her chest and then onto her breast where she began to rub her sister's nipples with her hands and squeeze them in between her fingers. She took the dildo from her sister and paused to let Maria watch her suck it clean.

"God she looks so hot sucking that cock!" thought Maria as her panties became soaked with her juices. Louise wasted no time and tore her sister's panties from her hips and then roughly inserted the hard glass toy into her sister's aroused cunt. Maria had no time to prepare for the penetration and so nearly came there and then. Louise was more gentle once she was inside and softly slid it in and out of her sister's dripping slit. Maria was talking dirty to her the whole time, egging her on.

"Oh yeah little sister, fuck my wet cunt. OH! Oh yeah fuck my cunt!"

"Do you like it when I lick you Ria?" she asked while dildoing her bucking and writhing sister.

"OH FUCK YES! YEAH LOU! FUCKING LICK MY FUCKING PUSSY! LICK IT YOU DIRTY LITTLE LESBIAN BITCH!"

Louise liked that and so gave her a reward, an extra hard shove with the dildo. This was by far the deepest she'd gone so far and so Maria actually cried out in pleasure as her sister dominated her.

"Tell me you're my bitch Maria" ordered Louise

"OH GOD! I'M SOOOO YOUR BITCH!"

"Tell me how much you like it when I fuck you!"

I FUCKING LOVE IT SO MUCH!"

Louise followed up each of these orders with more vigorous penetrations. She knew that her sister couldn't hold on much longer and so decided to put a finger in her sister's asshole to help her along. Maria really liked that!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! MAKE ME CUM LOU! OH GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP! MAKE ME CUM BABY SISTER!"

Louise gave her clit one last bat with her tongue and her sister came. She squirted her come right into Louise's waiting mouth and she drank every drop of her sister's juices. Maria lay moaning and panting for a few minutes, only managing to repeat Louise's name over and over. She seemed to be incapable of anything else.

Finally Maria's massive orgasm subsided and Louise removed her finger and the dildo, placed it back in the draw, switched off the television and lay next to her sister. As she pulled the sheets up around them the moonlight picked out her sister's beautiful face.

"Louise?"

"Yes?"

"What will change when Mum and Dad get back?"

Louise knew the answer to that question already.

"NOTHING!" she said "I need you like this every night, I love you Ria..."

"Oh god, when you say that it sounds so fucking sexy and makes me want you to finger fuck me again!" she replied with a broad smile.

"Nothing will change Ria, I promise."

Adapax
Adapax
35 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
After School with Sister An ordinary school day takes a weird turn.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories