Sister's Shemale Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that both made me proud, but also determined. If I was as good as my sister the first time that was pretty impressive, but now I wanted to be better. I wanted mine to be her go-to mouth when she wanted to deposit a load.

So I again moaned and bobbed faster, trying to take more of her cock into my eager mouth.

After a few bobs, she grabbed my head and face fucked me as I took her entire cock in my mouth. "Oh yes, a good cock sucker can take the entire cock in their mouth."

I knew what to do in theory from reading erotic stories, so I focused on not gagging and on breathing through my nose, and her balls were soon bouncing off my chin.

Thankfully, as I was about to gag, she pulled her cock out, and my saliva connected in a suspension bridge from my lips to her cock.

"Sorry," she apologized, "I couldn't resist face fucking your cute face."

"Any time," I responded, again eager to offer myself and my services.

"You're a great little cock sucker, Harry," she complimented.

"I will be for you," I offered.

"Oh, I know," she nodded, as she slid her cock back in my mouth. "Now play with my balls as you worship my dick."

I moved my left hand to her ass for balance, and used my right hand to cup her balls as I resumed sucking her cock.

"That's it," she moaned, "anyone can suck a cock, but a good cock sucker understands how to worship a cock. Make love to the entire package. The cock head, the shaft and the balls are all connected and deserve attention. You may also squeeze my ass if you like," she finished generously.

I loved hearing her expectations as now I knew what she liked. I massaged her balls, kneaded her ass cheek gently and bobbed in a smooth rhythm while beginning to swirl my tongue as I got accustomed to servicing a mouthful of cock.

"Oh yes, use the tongue too," she approved, before adding, "you really are a natural. You sure you have never sucked a cock before?"

I allowed the cock to slip out of my mouth to reply, "No, this is a first. Although I have watched a lot of porn."

I resumed sucking as she laughed, "Thank God for the internet."

Then for two or three minutes I just worshipped.

She rewarded me with soft moans.

She held my head gently.

She repeated the welcome, reinforcing praise: "You're a great cock sucker," and "You're such a natural, Harry," and "You look so hot with my cock in your mouth."

I wished we were being filmed so I could watch this later. I wondered what I did look like with her cock in my mouth.

As I sucked, I wondered where she was going to shoot her load. The idea of getting a facial was a major turn-on as it demonstrated the hierarchy and my submissive nature... plus, I wondered what it would feel like. On the other hand, I was equally curious what cum tasted like. I had occasionally contemplated tasting my own cum, but once I shot my load that idea no longer appealed, as my lower head allowed my upper head to regain control of my thinking.

In the end, I figured she would decide and that would be that.

And she did.

"Ready for my load, cock sucker?" she asked, as she pulled her hard cock out of mouth.

"Yes, ma'am," I eagerly replied, ready to take the load wherever she wanted to direct it.

"My cock suckers always take their first load all over their faces," she revealed, as expected, making the decision.

"Yes please, ma'am," I said, ready to take her load all over my face... opening my mouth wide in hopes of catching some.

"Well, work for my load," she said, as I knelt there like a puppy dog.

"Oh, okay," I said, as I moved both hands to her raging rod and began pumping it.

"There ya go," she moaned, "work that cock."

"Come all over my cock sucking face," I begged, as I furiously worked over her cock, my eagerness and lust for her cum obvious.

"Get ready, cock sucker," she warned, which I appreciated, so I could close my eyes since I had read about cum burning the eyes. Yet, I reconsidered and didn't close them after all, as I wanted to watch this majestic cock erupt. I wanted to see her shoot her cannonball blasts of cum all over my face.

"Cum all over me," I begged, as I continued working her cock.

A few seconds later, the first rope blasted out of her cock, hitting me in my right eye and cheek. It did sting my eye, but the emotional rush was worth it! Four more ropes of cum splattered my face, hitting my nose, my open mouth and my chin.

I kept my mouth open and my tongue extended until every drop of cum had landed.

I then swallowed the cum that had landed in my mouth. Although it wasn't a full load, it was gooey as I expected, but with not much of a taste other than the subtlest hint of salt.

"Good job, Harry," she approved, looking down at me.

"Did I do well?" I asked, looking up at her, my face dripping with cum, which, by the way, was warmer than I had imagined it would be.

"You did very well," she approved. "You were born to suck cock."

"Before I actually did it, that would have been the ultimate insult," I said.

"Harry, never be ashamed of who you are," she said firmly. "You are a born cock sucker, it is as simple as that. And a damn good one."

"But only for shemales," I pointed out, adding firmly, "I'm not gay."

"I never said you were," she said, as she grabbed her shorts. "But be warned, a cock sucker is a cock sucker."

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I remained on my knees even as she put on her shorts.

"That you will crave cock whether it has tits upstairs or not," she bluntly warned me. "Half the cock suckers don't like men, don't find them attractive, don't want to kiss them, date them, fuck them, or be fucked by them, but they still love the cock itself. Which you have to admit is a beautiful thing."

"Cock?" I asked.

"Yes, of course," she nodded, as she put on her shorts and her cock disappeared.

I admitted, "I've always found cock more appealing than pussy."

"Of course you have," she nodded, as she began to walk away, "That's because you're a cock sucker. Accept it, Harry. Nothing makes you happier than having a cock in your mouth."

I watched her leave as I processed her words.

She popped back around the corner and added, "Two more things, cock sucker. One, you don't get to come until I give you permission... which will be tomorrow. Second, you do not wash that come off your face until you shower tomorrow morning. You need a reminder that you are a cock sucker... my cock sucker."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, still willing to do anything to please her.

"Good, cock sucker," she said, and disappeared again.

Realizing I was half naked, just as I heard the front door open, I grabbed my pants and underwear and escaped to my room, desperate to come but having been given clear instructions not to.

I got dressed and remained in my room. The task done, a sudden wave of shame hit me. I'm not a cock sucker. I mean sure I just sucked her cock and would undoubtably do it again given the oppportunity, but I wasn't a COCK cock sucker. In other words, I wouldn't just suck any cock. That I was positive of.

I allowed the cum to dry on my face and didn't head downstairs until Mom called me an hour later that supper was ready.

Not surprisingly, Della was staying for supper and she smiled at me with a devious look.

Mom asked, "How was your day?"

"Uneventful," I lied.

Della asked, "Really? You didn't try anything new?"

I could feel my face burn red as I sheepishly said, "I did try to open my horizons a bit."

"How so?" Dad asked.

"I started working out," I said, which was vaguely true... I really worked out my mouth muscles. I added for some reason, "with Della."

"Oh, great," Dad said, "Did you enjoy it?"

My sister added, revealing she knew too, "Yes, did you enjoy the hard workout?"

"I need more practice," I said, looking directly at Della. If the girls were going to play this game, I could too.

"Well, you definitely need to stretch yourself out," Amber said.

"Yes, stretching first is very important," Dad agreed, oblivious to the sexual innuendo.

"Amber has been working out too," I added. "She has really been working on her cardio."

"That's great," Mom said. "Maybe we can all work out together."

Amber laughed as she agreed, looking at Della, "That would be amazing."

Della added to my parents, "I hope I can work out with each of you, too."

"Of course, Della," Mom agreed, not realizing she had just offered her favours to Della.

"She is a bit of a slave driver," Amber warned bluntly.

"I can take it," Dad said, being in great shape himself, and having tried to get me to work out with him for months, but he does it in the morning and I am definitely not a morning person.

I added, "She will really work you over."

"Well Della, if you got these two lazy asses to work out, you must be amazing," Dad said.

"I'm told I'm the best," she said, looking at me.

"The best coach I've ever had," I bluntly said. "She had me doing things I never dreamed I was capable of."

"Well, then it's settled, let's all start working out together," Dad said.

"I'll need to work out with each of you separately first," Della said. "So I can figure out how to get the best out of you."

"That makes sense," Dad agreed.

Amber added, "Be ready to use muscles you've never used before."

I couldn't help but smirk at Amber's innuendo.

"Well, tomorrow is the community barbeque and your mother and I are helping set it up, so how about we begin on Sunday?" Dad suggested.

"I'll start with Joan first," Della offered. "Then I'll do you next, Dave."

"Works for me," Dad agreed, as I noticed Della calling my parents by their first names for the first time ever... having always called them Mr. and Mrs. Gavin until now. Clearly she was planting seeds of a hierachy shift.

With that, the conversation shifted to the barbecue tomorrow as Della, Amber and I all pondered the consequences of what had just been agreed upon.


Would Della actually fuck my Mom? And face fuck my Dad?

How much did Amber know?

My head was swirling all night with what had happened, what was implied and the blank canvas of a future that was both scary and intriguing.

I badly wanted to come... but since it wasn't allowed, I didn't go on my laptop at all where I would be drawn to porn... instead I read a book. By the Brothers Grimm.

Not surprisngly, I didn't sleep well.

.....

The next morning my head was swimming.

Was I expecting her to make me suck her cock again?

Of course.


Was I expecting her to try and take my anal cherry?

Kind of.

Was I ready for either?

I was ready for anything.

That morning, with Mom and Dad already out getting things ready for the day, Amber greeted me as I entered the kitchen, "Good morning, cock sucker."

"Takes one to know one," I responded smoothly, although I knew this wasn't a great burn since as a girl she was supposed to suck cock and I wasn't.

"Good comeback," she said, shaking her head. After a pause, she asked, "Ready to take it in the ass?"

"Fuck off," I said, unsure what else to say.

"The fact your answer wasn't 'fuck no' means it's yes," she said. "My brother's a faggot."

"I am not," I protested, always hating that word. A term I was called more than once by the bullies at high school.

"You suck cock and want to get ass fucked," she pointed out. "What else would you call yourself?"

"Della's a girl," I countered.

"With a cock," she said.

"And a big cock too," I added, trying to get on her good side.

She laughed, "Can't argue that."

"So we're both sluts for her," I continued. "I can live with that."

"I'm her girlfriend, you're her fuck toy," she corrected.

I laughed, "That's a term I never thought I'd be called."

"You do understand she plans to fuck you today," she stated.

"I had a hunch."

"And she loves doing it in risky places," she added.

"Like a pool or a hallway or the front room," I joked.

"Or on a bus, in an airplane, at a party, and at her parents'," she listed.

"How long have you two been fucking?" I asked, surious.

"Since the New Year," she answered.

"What a way to bring in the New Year," I joked, "with a bang."

"It definitely came in with a bang," she laughed, as I thought this was the closest we've ever been.

I pointed out, "Well, at least we finally have something in common."

"Yes, we both like big cock," she teased.

"Shemale cock," I corrected.

"Sure, sure, whatever," she teased, way less concerned about the distinction than I was as she walked out of the kitchen. I shook my head at the odd conversation and the promise of my upcoming sodomy.

Four hours later I went to the barbeque without any underwear, as Della had texted me to go commando. Of course, I obeyed.

I didn't see her for the first hour and was beginning to think she wasn't going to show. Part of me was relieved, as public sex with my parents and lots of the community around was terrifying; yet a bigger part of me was disappointed. I really wanted her cock again... even in my virgin ass. I know, I know this does make me sound like a faggot... yet, in my eyes, I wasn't. I would just do anything for Della.

When she did show up I spotted her immediately and she waved to me across the crowd. I awkwardly waved back.

She pointed to some bushes and I returned a knowing nod.

I walked to the bushes, making sure no one was paying attention to me... good news, they usually weren't, and snuck into the somewhat secluded area.

Was I really going to suck cock with my parents and others nearby?

Was I possibly going to be sodomized while my parents and others were nearby?

Fuck, my raging rod wordlessly lobbied for an affirmative answer to the question.

I waited a few minutes, anxiety and excitement spinning inside me like a tornado. Suddenly it was Amber who greeted me, "Ready to have that ass of yours fucked?"

"I don't do incest," I joked, although I likely would in a heartbeat, given the chance.

"You wish," she scoffed, as she added, "I get to be the lookout."

"Okay," I agreed, thinking that was likely a better option, although it was weird to know my sister would not only be in the vicinity but able to watch.

"I wasn't asking your opinion," she said, just as Della walked in.

"Hey cock sucker," she greeted.

"Hey," I said, feeling slightly ashamed to be called that in front of my sister.

"Hungry?" she asked, as she took off her shorts to reveal she too was commando.

"Starving," I answered, suddenly not caring what my sister heard or saw as I stared at Della's hard cock that made my mouth water the same way a sizzling steak would.

She took off her t-shirt to reveal what I suppose was a bra, but that would be a generous definition of a bra as it was completely mesh and I got to finally see her tits in full colour. She sat back on some rocks and said, "Come get this tool nice and ready for that ass of yours."

"Don't you mean cunt?" Amber quipped, glancing back at us.

"I haven't decided yet," Della answered, which was strange... as if she wasn't sure whether she was fucking my ass or my cunt. I had read enough porn to know a guy's ass was sometimes called a cunt to humiliate or feminize him.

At the moment I didn't care what she called it, I just wanted to feel her cock in my mouth and then in my ass-cunt. I said as much as I responded, bending down to service the magical cock, "Call it whatever you want, it's yours."

"God, he is so much easier to train that you were," Della said, as I took her cock in my mouth.

"It's because he's a virgin cock sucker," Amber said, as I imagine she watched me suck Della's cock.

"Not for much longer," Della forshadowed.

"Then he will be a complete faggot," Amber added, for some reason really focused on calling me a faggot.

"Be nice to your brother," Della scolded. "He isn't gay, he just loves a dominant woman with a big cock, don't you, sweetie?"

"God, yes," I agreed, between bobs.

"A cock sucker who wants to become my ass slut," she added.

"I'll do anything for you," I agreed.

"Do you want my cock in your ass?" Della asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Yes, what?" she asked. "Tell me what you want."

"Yes, I want your big cock to take my anal virginity," I declared without an ounce of shame.

"Just like your sister," Della added, as she guided my head back to her cock.

"Hey," Amber objected.

"What? I took your anal cherry too," Della pointed out.

"Yes, but that was different," my sister protested.

"How so?" Della asked. "I took your ass at a party where you sucked off two guys at the same time."

"My brother doesn't need to know that," Amber said, sounding embarrassed.

"I'm just saying, you're both cum hungry sluts for my cock," Della stressed. "I'm not outing you if you're both in the same boat."

"Fine!" Amber sighed, in a way that meant it wasn't at all fine, but unlike the usual dramatics that usually followed a 'fine' of that nature, this time she shut up.

"Now back to my boy toy," Della said. "Get on all fours."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, a term I had seen used in many stories as the ultimate recognition of power.

"Mistress, I like that," Della chuckled softly.

"I should probably take off my shorts first," I joked, as I did just that.

"It will make it easier to slam this big cock up that tight ass of yours," Della agreed.

"I may scream so loud that everyone hears us," I pointed out as I got onto all fours.

"The music is pretty loud," Della said, as 'Sweet Home Alabama' blared from some speakers not too far away from us.

"And I'll make sure no one but me sees my brother getting sodomized," Amber quipped, the term sodomize sounding dirtier to me.

"Have you ever had anything in your ass?" Della asked, as she moved behind me.

"No," I admitted.

"I assumed he'd been getting fucked by Simon or the football team," Amber opined; Simon was my best friend and the football team players were my main bullies.

"Nope, they just fucked you," I shot back, my sister having quite a reputation in her senior year.

"Jealous?" Amber asked, and I deliberately didn't answer her question as I felt something warm poured between my ass cheeks.

"Unlike when I took your sister's ass in front of a roomful of people, I will use lube for you," Della said.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, very happy for the generosity.

"It's the least I can do," she said, as she then rubbed her cock up and down my ass cheeks.

I am not sure you can ever be ready for the first time a cock is in your ass. The immediate feeling can only be described as intense pain as a hole made to go one way, is reestablished as a two way thoroughfare and widened in a way that it wasn't created for. I let out a loud gasp as my ass was suddenly set on fire.

"Relax," she purred, "it's way better if you relax, sweetheart," rubbing my back... as the intense, submissive act was balanced with a tenderness that usually doesn't come with anal sex.