Sister's Shemale Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, as I tried to do just that. But like telling someone not to stress right before a final exam, it was impossible to relax. My head went light, my ass burned and my cock flinched as my body fought with itself over whether I should be running in the opposite direction or begging to get ass fucked hard.

I don't know how long it took to have her all inside me... it seemed like an eternity as I constantly kept thinking there was no way I could take any more, and then I took more.

"All in," Della declared, and then after waiting a few seconds she bucked her hips vigourously forward out of the blue and I let out a very unmanly scream.

"Not so loud, faggot," Amber scolded, as she looked back at me, amused.

"I bet you screamed when you got ass fucked in front of an entire room," I snapped back, again not sure it was an effective counter.

"You two," Della sighed. "Stop fighting. You're both my cock sluts."

"Sorry," we both said in unison, although I added the word, "Mistress."

"Now, keep a sharp lookout," Della ordered. "I have a boy toy to fuck."

"Yes, Mistress," Amber replied, using my term for the first time.

"Good girl," Della approved, as she pulled her cock out of me and began slowly fucking me.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, as she began fucking me... the pain not completely fading, but a pleasure beginning to grow.

"That's it, sexy," Della said, still rubbing my back. "The pain is temporary."

"It's beginning to feel good," I admitted.

"Wait until your butthole gets used to it," Della said. "Your sister comes hardest from a good hard ass fucking, don't you?"

Amber sighed, not liking her personal sexual details being shared with her brother, "Yes."

"Think you can come from getting ass fucked, Harry?" Della asked after a couple of minutes of slow fucking, where the pleasure continued to increase slowly.

"I don't know," I responded, as my cock was still raging hard.

"Well, let's find out," Della said, as she moved her hands to my hips and began fucking me faster. "Now don't cheat and touch your cock!"

"Oh yes," I moaned, enjoying the faster fucking, suddenly wanting to be fucked hard and rough like I had watched her do to my sister, "please fuck me."

"Fuck the slut," Amber added, as I looked up and she had turned around to watch me, her hand surprisingly in her shorts.

"Watching me fuck your brother is turning you on, isn't it?" Della asked, as she slammed into me hard and deep.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, biting my lip not to scream with rapture.

"I'd rather it be me," Amber answered.

"Don't worry, I'll have a nice load for you later," Della promised.

"I can't wait," Amber said, as I saw her hand moving in her shorts.

"So no coming until then," Della ordered, as she began roughly fucking me.

"Yes, Mistress," Amber responded, instantly removing her hand as she continued to watch me get fucked.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Mistress, breed me with your big cock," I babbled idiotically like the cock slut I was.

"You want my cum, slut?" Della asked, "you want my baby batter in your cunt?" with a few more deep rough thrusts.

"Yes, yes, give me your cum," I pleaded, my balls boiling, my cock raging.

"You will wear it proudly on your face?" she asked, not slowing down.

"I'll wear it proudly all day," I said, not considering future consequences, but only the load of cum I was craving and the release I was praying she would allow.

She pulled out and ordered, "Sit up."

I quickly got off all fours, spun around and watched as she sat on top of me. I thought she was going to ride my cock, but she didn't. Instead she jerked off in front of me while my cock poked into her ass cheeks.

I opened my mouth wide and extended my tongue as she grabbed my head and jerked herself off.

"Here it comes," she grunted, just seconds later.

"Give it to him," Amber said from behind, enjoying the perversity of watching her brother be used as a fuck toy for a shemale cock.

"Oh yes, give it to me," I agreed, just as her cum rocketed out of her cock and onto my face.

"Coat his face with your cum," Amber added, as rope after rope achieved just that. As my balls boiled, just this close to erupting.

As soon as she was done, I took her cock back in my mouth like any good cock sucker would do.

"Oh yes, get it all," Della moaned, as she reached back and grabbed my cock. "Now cum for me."

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, as she stroked my desperate cock for literally no more than three seconds before I exploded.

"Pathetic," Amber scoffed at my quick trigger.

"Good boy," Della purred, as she kept stroking my cock throughout my long, ball-draining orgasm.

Once I was done, she sat up and sucked my cum off her hand. "Mmmmmm, yummy."

"Gross," Amber said.

"Want some?" Della asked, offering my cum to my sister.

"That would be so wrong," Amber said.

Della shrugged, "Cum is cum."

"Where are they?" I suddenly heard Mom say.

"Fuck!" Amber whispered, "Mom is just around the bushes."

"Well then, we should get dressed," Della said casually, not in a whisper.

I quickly grabbed my shorts and put them on, while Della put on her shirt, her hard cock still swaying like she was king of the jungle.

Dad said, "Who knows?"

"Well, I want Amber to meet Allison," Mom said.

"I'm sure she is around here somewhere," Dad said, as they walked away.

"Well, let's go and make an appearance," Della said.

I asked, "Do you really want me to wear your cum out there?"

"Is there a problem with that?" Della asked.

"No," I said quickly. "I'll wear it with pride."

"Good boy," she nodded. She then added, "Keep being a good boy and I'll let you fuck me."

"Oh God," I moaned at the idea.

She then added, whispering in my ear, "And maybe your sister, too."

"No way," I said way too loud.

"No way what?" Amber said, looking back at us.

"That is for us to know and you to find out later," Della smiled, as she squeezed my ass.

"I can only imagine," Amber said.

"Oh, I bet you can," I responded, a new confidence brimming inside me. Odd, considering I had just been ass fucked and was wearing cum all over my face. Yet, I did feel confident.

"Whatever," she said, as we exited the area.

As we emerged, a friend of Amber's said, "Hey Amber," and Amber went over to her.

"Let's go say hi to your parents," Della said, taking my hand in hers.

A rush went up my spine at her holding my hand... something so intimate after being used as a cock sucker yesterday and being ass fucked just a minute ago.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Gavin," Della greeted, as she disappointingly let go of my hand.

I walked over to my parents, dreading their reaction to the wet, shiny load all over my face, as Mom greeted, "There you are; where is Amber?"

I noticed that Dad wasn't looking at me at all.

No, he was staring at Della's tits. I instantly wondered what he would do if he found out what she was packing down below.

I replied, pointing over to my right, "Chatting with Fiona."

"Aaaaaah," Mom said tentatively as she studied my face, perplexed. I wondered what she was thinking. Did it look like cum? Did it look like suntan lotion? Since I was with Della the idea that it was jizz didn't make a lot of sense as I assumed Mom didn't know about the secret package Della was carrying.

Della was talking to Dad as Amber arrived and Mom took her off to meet Allison... a neighbour who had a younger daughter who was interested in volunteering with the SPCA, something Amber had done during high school.

Dad never did look at me... thankfully, and the hot sun helped dry my spattered face cream pretty quickly so it didn't look so obvious.

Della took my hand again and said, "So you'll be coming to our school in the fall."

"Yep," I said.

"I have a few friends who would really like you," she said.

"What if I like you?" I asked, surprised by my own confidence.

"You do, do you?" she coyly smiled.

"You're the hottest woman I've ever met," I said.

"Flattery," she paused and looked into my eyes, "will get you everywhere."

Then she kissed me.

Before I could respond, she broke the kiss and walked away.

Thus leaving me more confused than sucking her cock or getting ass fucked.

Did she like me?

Was she just playing with me?

That was a question I wouldn't get an answer to over the next couple days.

Instead I sucked her cock that night... again right after she fucked my sister.

Next day, I saw a picture of my Dad bending over his precious race car and taking it up his ass. I couldn't fathom how she managed that but she wouldn't tell... she would only say, "Ask him." I wouldn't dare to do that even though I was fucking curious as hell.

As I sucked her cock that night, she had thankfully showered since fucking my Dad, she promised she would get my mother the next day.

I refused to believe it.

Yet, I wasn't really surprised when I was texted this photo.

I now had a new picture to jerk off to.

Yet, it was her next text that had me ready to blow in seconds.

"Wanna be a mother fucker?"

THE END