Sister's Wet April Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"He feels just right," she said, "Nice big balls and he's all hard and straight -- this is going to be fun!"

She pulled me by my cock towards the bed before turning and pushing me down until I lay flat out on it, my lower legs hanging over the edge.

"Stay there," she demanded, "Don't you dare move."

She picked up her towel and used it to dry some errant water from her hair and body before advancing on me once more -- and this time she came and stood astride my legs. I looked downwards to see the incredible sight of a gorgeous woman rising above me; her pussy lips already parted; her thigh muscles tensed, her tongue licking her lips.

Moments later and she was kneeling on the bed on either side of my waist, her breasts rising and falling quickly with her breathing....as she began to lower herself towards my cock. I felt her hand grasp my penis and hold it upright; then I gasped as I felt the hot flesh of her body meet mine.

"Julie -- what're you doing?" I asked stupidly....stupidly because if I hadn't grasped the idea by now then I was indeed stupid!

"You're going to get fucked!" she said, "You tried to trick me with your water bomb and I guess you succeeded, so now it's my turn but this isn't a joke."

"Yeah but.... but....I can't fuck you, you're my sister!" I gasped as my cock began to slide inside her hole, "Its incest!"

"So fuckin' what!" replied Julie, her hips moving to accommodate me, "I need a fuck; my bloke didn't bother and now you're here. You got yourself in this mess so get fucking!"

Oh God -- I was about to fuck my sister....but why the hell was I complaining? For years I'd lusted after her body and now here it was, poised above me, slowly sliding down onto my cock!

Much as my conscience was telling me to stop, my cock was driving me on. He had no qualms about who he fucked, just so long as it felt good -- and indeed Julie did feel really good. Her pussy was hot and tight; gripping my cock with enthusiasm; almost pulling at my penis as if to get him further and further inside her.

"Ooooooh, that feels better," she said as I felt her buttocks settle on my thighs, "Ahhhhh, yes Chris, that's what I needed."

There was no way I could stop now; I was in the throes of enjoying the most wonderful feelings of my penis being stimulated by a highly aroused and thoroughly wet pussy and my cock was winning hands down over my conscience.

I began to respond to her movements; raising my hips; pushing upwards to drive my penis firmly and deeply into my sister's vagina; loving the tightness and slipperiness of her entrance as her lips slid up and down my cock.

Julie began to moan with each stroke; she was hotting up nicely; coming well and truly alive as we fucked harder and harder.

Slowly but surely we were heading towards our orgasms; our pelvic regions grinding against each other as we rutted; our heat rising; our scent strong in the air; our minds concentrating on getting the best from our union.

"Oh God -- its lovely!" moaned Julie, "This is what I needed -- not a bucket of cold water!"

"I'm sorry about that," I answered, "It was silly of me, I know."

"Got me undressed though, didn't it?" replied Julie.

"No -- you got undressed before my joke," I said, "I saw you downstairs -- you looked fucking gorgeous!"

"You sneak!" Julie replied, "You deserve to get fucked just for that!"

"I'm not complaining now," I groaned as we continued to drive our bodies together, "Far from it; you feel wonderful."

Now I could feel the impending sensations of a rising orgasm; my penis had been stimulated sufficiently to set my spunk rising and I thought I ought to let Julie know.

"You'd better get off," I said, "I'm gonna cum soon, I can feel it."

"You wait. Hold it just a little longer," she demanded, her hips working harder now, "I'm nearly there too -- keep going!"

"Oooh fuck," I moaned as I now strove to bring her off and to hold back my eruptions, "Won't be able to hold it for long!"

"No, you're ok -- I'm coming along nicely now," said Julie, her breasts now bouncing wildly above me, her hand now busy at her clit, "Here it cums -- it's cumming, it's cumming!"

All of a sudden she was all movement; frantic action everywhere. Her face was contorted by emotional stress; her breasts seemed to have swollen and tightened once more; her entire body was involved in sending her to her climax; sending her through the roof.

Her thighs were gripping me hard; her cunt was almost savaging my poor cock; even her pussy lips felt firm as they slammed down onto my body.

Julie was now crying out uncontrollably; her words a wild mixture as she reached the pinnacle of her excitement.

"Oh fuck! Oh yesss! Jeeeesus -- that's good!" she cried, her fingers clawing at my chest, "Oooh Chrisssss! Fuckin' cumming! Cumming!"

There was only one problem -- her actions were having profound effects on me too and as I pounded away at her and she in turn slammed into me, so she sent me over the top as well.

I had no chance to warn her this time -- all I could do was to groan massively as I felt the first blast of cum spurt from my cock.

"Oooooohhhh!" I cried, my body convulsing, "Oh God! Uuuuuuhh yeahhhhh! Yeahhhhh!"

Squirt after squirt of spunk erupted rapidly, the warm fluid spreading up into Julie's interior and pooling back around my cock. The friction between our organs immediately eased as my slippery liquids lubricated her passageway and Julie immediately knew what had happened.

She stopped her movements at once; only vestigial shudders remaining as she looked down at me seriously.

"You've just cum, haven't you?" she said and I nodded.

"Told you I was almost there," I said as I breathed heavily, "And when you came off, you set me off too -- I couldn't help it!"

"You could have pushed me off," she said, "But you didn't, did you?"

"I just couldn't," I said, being honest, "You felt too good."

And it had felt really good -- not only had I been able to pump my cum deep into a hot vagina but that vagina had belonged to my sister; my erotic dreams had come true.

But Julie didn't see it that way -- instead she had other concerns.

"And what if I get pregnant?" she asked as she continued moving gently on my still stiff penis, "You going to take the blame?"

"How could I?" I said, "If you get pregnant at least you could say it was a one night fling with someone. But if I tell anyone that I did it, we'll both end up in the shit."

"Fuck -- hadn't thought of it that way," said Julie, "Still, guess it's a bit late to worry now though, isn't it?"

And as she spoke so her body moved with greater intent on top of me and her face began to look happier.

"Oh well -- I might as well make use of you," she said, "You're still hard and I'm still horny!"

Oh fuck -- she was too and an hour later we eventually finished our sexual romp, the pair of us collapsing onto her bed, exhausted. I was drained of cum and of energy. She'd made me cum not once but twice more and it was all I could do to sit up now!

But now, at almost three in the morning my bed called loudly and with a quick parting kiss, my sister and I separated and peace returned. Wearily I clambered into bed; my enthusiastic cock, which usually needed taking in hand each night, limp and lifeless. I think I slept as soon as my head touched the pillow....my dreams full of heaving thighs; bouncing breasts; hot pussies and that wonderful sensation of cumming hard.

And all because I'd played an April Fool's gag on my sister....

The following morning I awoke feeling full of life; refreshed after last night's activity. Somehow my batteries had recharged me and had now aroused me to the point that when I came down for breakfast I was bright, cheerful and bouncing with happiness.

"Hi sis," I said cheerfully to Julie, who was already up.

"Hi to you too, you horny fucker!" she replied, "I heard you coming down; made you some coffee. Oh and do you want some news?"

"Thanks Julie -- eh, what -- not Mum and Dad is it?" I replied, concern etched in my voice, but Julie shook her head.

"Nah -- it's about last night -- I think I'm pregnant!" she said gloomily as she waved a little stick under my nose.

"Oh what!" I exclaimed, panic quickly rising, "How can you be, already?"

"Well look -- see -- its green -- that shows I'm pregnant!" she said, a look of concern on her face while I just sat there gobsmacked.

"Never mind," said Julie, looking glum, "Guess I'll go and see my doctor and see if she'll prescribe me something to sort it out. Don't know if she will though 'cos she always told me she prefers to let nature take its course."

"Oh what? No -- get her to do something, please! Please, yes please do that! Tell her to do something," I said, not wishing at all to become a dad, "If there's anything I can do...."

And then I noticed that Julie had a kind of smirk on her face and I looked hard at her; now seeing her smile widen.

"Nah -- I was only kidding!" she said, "April Fool!"

"Bitch!" I said, relief etched on my voice, "You rotten bitch -- frightened the life out of me!"

Julie was now leaning back in her chair laughing.

"Amazing how a guy can be taken in by a felt tip pen!" she said, "That was an old pregnancy tester I had and I just coloured it green -- and hey presto -- I was pregnant!"

"But you're not, are you?" I asked and Julie shook her head.

"No -- I'm on the pill," she said, "I'm safe....but I'm still horny!"

"Phew -- thank God! Fuckin' hell, you got me worried there. So -- what am I supposed to do now?" I asked and Julie had the answer.

She stood up and grabbed my hand.

"You can take me back to bed and fuck me again, that's what!" she said, "And this time definitely cum in me -- I loved that feeling! You squirting so hard up me -- mmmmm, that was lovely!"

I patted her bum as she led the way up the stairs, my coffee forgotten; my penis already rising fast.

"Love to," I said, "Love to fill your hot pussy again -- and this time I won't be taken for a fool."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers
12