Sisters Who Smoke Together Pt. 01

Story Info
Two sisters give a boyfriend and incredible night.
5.3k words
4.42
43.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sisters, who smoke together, fuck together

This is the first part of a multi-part story. The future segments will include a main timeline and an alternate timeline. This will give two possibilities on how this story could turn out.

*****

The end of my boring mundane life started on a Friday night with a little bit of weed, as I guess most good stories. I got a text from my fiancé telling me to come over her sister's new apartment after work. She said she already fed the pets so I didn't have to go home first. Which would have been no big deal since our house is only 3 minutes from her sister's place. I really didn't want to go but she said she bought my favorite beer and I should join them.

Kara and I have been together for three years and have been engaged for two years. She is 5' 7" with green eyes and dirty blond hair and 24. She is thin with a nice handful 36B chest. Stephanie on the other hand is about 5' 5" with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is also thin with a slightly smaller chest. Kara is a tom boyish type of girl, jeans and t-shirts is her style and really not that girly. She only wears makeup for special occasions and good luck trying to get her to show a little skin. However, she is an adorably cute person and has a great sense of self and people just want to be around her. Stephanie on the other had is 25, very fashion forward wears makeup and overall a nice person, but super annoying. She has no problem telling her outlook on life and how it should be lived and if you don't think the same way you are wrong. So, yeah very annoying and one of the reasons I did not want to go over. When she gets drunk (usually after two beers) she is loud and obnoxious and someone has to take care of her.

I decide to go. After that everything changes.

I get up to the apartment and knock on the door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I hear music but it's not that loud where they shouldn't be able to hear me. So, I text Kara to let her know I am out here. I wait for a minute, knock again no response. Surprisingly, this does not surprise me. Kara is barely on her phone and usually puts it down places and forgets about it. So, I text Stephanie that I am at her front door and in less than 15 seconds the front door opens and the smell of weed comes out of the apartment. Not a whole lot just a whiff. After I get in they tell me that they were smoking on the balcony and that's why they didn't hear the door. Kara hands me a beer and we all sit down in the apartment.

They are both high, not like totally baked or anything but beyond a good buzz. I was surprised Kara got this high. I am 25 and have only tried weed twice, first time smoking it and nothing happened. The second time I smoked it and ate two "cookies." That got me feeling extremely chilled and fuzzy. Kara has only tried it twice up till this point too. Both times she tried it she was drunk at the time and could not really notice the effects it was having on her. She said she really wasn't really interested in it but was not against trying it again. I didn't have an interest in the stuff. My vice is alcohol. It was nice to see them both relaxed. They hadn't really been drinking; they only finished one bottle of wine and a couple joints. They were baking though, no I mean literally baking. There were a lot of cookies in the house. Before this night progressed and the alcohol took affect I decided to check the stove and oven to make sure they were off.

Now I must digress to explain the relationship that Kara and I have. We have been together for three years. We have not had sex in two years. Pretty much since she got that ring on her finger she has not put out. Which to say the least has made me extremely frustrated. She was never an extremely physical person in the first place with sex occurring like once a month if that. I still loved her though and everything else in the relationship is great except for that. I have never cheated on her and she has never cheated on me. She just never really had an interest in sex. The first time we had sex was the first time she has ever had sex. She would not ever let me go down on her who I love to do and she would never go down on me. She thought it was "icky."

So, our sex life when it occurred was just basic missionary position. And with sex as infrequent as it was, I was not always up to lasting very long. It was like it was my first time, every time. So, with that being the case I know I never truly satisfied her because it was over to quick and when I would use foreplay and get her off by fingering her she was done. Once she came she did not want to keep going. Stephanie cornered me at one of her parties about year ago about what was wrong with us and I told her how long it has been. She said she would talk to her about. It never happened. Talking with their other sister, Lisa, she said that Stephanie had no intention of talking to Kara about it because it was our problem we needed to work out.

But like I said this was the night everything changed.

So, we are sitting there and the girls get up to go to the balcony to take few more hits. I just sit in the living room and play on my phone. They come back in and grab some cookies. Stephanie sits down on this weird cushion. She said that we are welcome to spend the night if I keep drinking and she would get some pillows and blankets to sleep on the floor. (This is a tiny one bedroom apartment. I am not looking forward to sleeping on the hard floor.) I tell her I don't plan on drinking that much and I can drive both of us home and we can pick up Kara's truck before I go to work in the afternoon.

Then the zinger.

"Kara you are so lucky, at least you have someone to go home with, I am stuck here by myself."

I just laughed and Kara just shot me and evil look. Realizing what she said Steph then asked if we were still not having sex. Kara then turned beet red in embarrassment. "I can't believe you talked to her about this."

"What am I supposed to do? We haven't had sex in two years."

"You know I don't like to talk about it."

"Yeah, that's kind of the problem. But your high and I'm drunk so let's not do this now."

"Maybe it's the perfect time for you two to talk this out. This is when you will probably be the most honest with each other. You two love each other, don't let this hurt you."

"Ok, fine, Kara, why do we never have sex? I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I am here for whatever you need or want. What am I doing so wrong?"

No tears, no emotion. Just truth. "I am scared. I don't know what to do. You have experience; you have been with other women I don't feel like I can satisfy you. And you know my thing about touching and being touched, it makes me uncomfortable. I want to god I want to. You know I masturbate. I want your cock inside of me it feels great. But the touching it messes with me."

"How do you feel now?" Steph asked.

"I'm uncomfortable because I am talking about sex with my sister in the room. God I am so high and...Horny. Talking about my fiancé's cock and how it felt inside of me. What do I do when it's inside of me? I just sit there. I want to do more. It's so hard."

Giggles.

"You guys are high and I'm drunk."

"You want me to be more active in our sex life, I want to too. I want to enjoy you caressing and touching me. I want to be able to accept you going down on me. I want to be able to suck your cock. You are so concerned with me being satisfied in our sex life, but what about you. I want you to be happy too. Every time we have sex you focus on my pleasure. I want to make you happy."

"Then suck his cock for Christ sake. You said you're horny. You said you want to make him happy. Get down on your knees."

"What?! Right here, right now? You're here. In your house?"

"You said you were feeling horny thinking about his cock. Why not?"

"Uh, you're here...It's ICKY"

"I've seen a cock before and no they're not. They're fun."

"I know our rooms used to share a wall."

"Let's go smoke."

"...Ok."

I was just sitting there this whole time in awe. What the hell have I just witnessed? Her sister really just told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. God I hope I get laid tonight. I sit there take another sip of beer...what the hell. I get up and pour myself and the girls a shot. Then check the phone, Facebook nice distracter. Don't need to seem too desperate or excited. How are they so quiet on the balcony? Those two are never that quiet.

They walk back into the apartment. I offered them each a shot. I decide to sit on the chair, Stephanie sits on her dog bed and Kara sits on the floor.

"Kara, how do you feel?" asked Stephanie.

"Great, so great and relaxed, thanks."

"How else you feel?" I asked, tempting fate.

"Horny. I am thinking about your cock and how it felt inside of me. I remember when you bought me that vibrator to help our sex life. I wore it out thinking about your cock in me but I was too afraid to show you I wanted to jump on you so bad."

"His cock is sitting right there, just take it. You can't rape the willing."

"I don't know what to do, or how to act. I just know I want it."

"Well that's the first step," quipped Stephanie. "Just walk over there and put it in your mouth. If you won't do it, I will. All this sex talk is making me horny."

"Hey now, I love Kara I am not trying to cheat on her or anything."

"It's not cheating if I let her and you."

"I know how jealous you can be, about as jealous as I can get."

As I was just sitting there Stephanie just got up bent over me giving a nice view down her low cut tank top, looked me in the eye with those beautiful brown eyes and whispered. "You're going to enjoy tonight." With that being said she came closed and gently kissed me on the lips. She got on her knees and started unbuckling my pants. Kara did nothing to stop her. She just watched and slightly licked her lips and ran her hands down the legs of her jeans.

Stephanie pulled my pants and boxers down. "I can work with this." She then backed away. "You've been working all day. Here's a towel if you want this to go any further go take a shower and we'll do a few more hits."

I jumped into the shower as they walked to the balcony. I got out and got dressed (I know counterproductive but I would rather look like an idiot then a creeper who doesn't know when to quit). The walk back in from the balcony when they see me sit down in the chair.

"Why did you get dressed again?" Steph asked as she kneeled before me unbuckling my pants. The same scene plays out. She kissed me again more forcefully biting my lower lip as she pulls away. She then pulls down my pants and boxers while her sister watches with anticipation. She pulls my pants and socks off then slowly works her way kissing up my legs never breaking eye contact with me. She then kisses her way up my balls and licks and suckles on them for a little bit, then works her way up to my head. She then flicks and licks the tip of my head. Swirling her tongue around it and lapping up the pre-cum. I am not even paying attention to Kara this whole time and I look up and she is using her right and to massage herself through her jeans and with her left hand she is fondling her breast.

"If you don't slow down I am going to cum soon, remember it's been three years since anyone else has touched my cock."

"Maybe that's my plan. I want to taste your cum and the sooner you cum the longer you will last the rest of the night. You're fiancé hasn't even touched your cock yet. Can't you wait for her to wrap her lips around your cock?"

She then took my cock all the way down her throat. She then began to work up and down my shaft caressing and cupping my balls. She continued working it until she felt me twitch and tighten up. She then formed a seal around my tip as i shot my load down her throat. This whole time she never broke eye contact. With the third spurt she caught it in her cupped hand. She walked over to her sister and offered it to her.

"That is icky!"

"Try it; you're man tastes so good. Don't you think it's weird that I know what he tastes like but you don't?"

She then hesitantly slurped up my cum and watching her sister feed it to her was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. I then walked up behind Stephanie and put my hands around her waist and stuck my hands under shirt and slowly lifted the tank top off of her. After it was off I slowly kissed the back of her neck and around the back of her ears. She smelled like her sister. I unbuckled her jeans and slid them off of her. She was wearing a cute purple and black bra and matching thong. (I love lingerie, it is my fetish and it has to match) Kara never matches. As I was kissing the back of her neck I started caressing her breasts. I was slowly working my way down to her pussy all I kept thinking was I hoped she was completely shaved like her sister. I was kissing down her back I noticed she has the cutest back dimples I have ever seen. My hands made it to her pussy and her thong was soaking wet and she was shaved; I discovered when I slid a finger behind the material. I turned her around and started kissing her stomach and worked my way down to her panties when she stopped me.

"I see you're back up for some action. Kara. take another hit of this."

She sat me back down in the chair.

"Look at how riled up I got him just by sucking his cock. Hell, look how wet he got me -"

"It helps that he loves lingerie of any kind and yours matches."

"-You can wear matching lingerie too."

"I know he buys me stuff every year for Christmas that he would like for me to wear. Before you ask, I don't wear it because I feel like I'm that type of girl, I don't feel sexy."

"Take another hit. You look like you are feeling sexy now. I saw you rubbing yourself through your clothes. In fact take off your clothes. We're both naked here. You should be too! I can't wait to feel that cock slide into me. But that has to wait. First, it's your turn."

Kara took another hit from the joint and Stephanie slowly pulled up her shirt and over her head it went onto the floor. She then unsnapped her jeans and pulled those down to the floor. Kara stepped out of the jeans and kicked her socks off. Stephanie then took the joint back and took another hit and put it down. Kara was wearing a plain purple bra and black and purple bikini panties. "I thought you said you never matched?" asked Steph.

"This is not normal, just happened that way."

"Hey, you both match." I stated.

Steph then guided Kara to her knees and over to my waiting straining cock. Just the sight of these two beautiful girls mostly naked sitting between my legs inches from my cock had me rock hard but the fact they were sisters made me feel like I was going to burst again. Stephanie then told Kara to kiss the tip. She slowly leaned in and kissed the tip. She kissed it some more then started kissing down my shaft. A bit of pre-cum oozed out. She looked me directly in the eye and licked it up. She then continued to keep eye contact as she worked her way down to my balls. God!! Those beautiful green eyes and she sat on her knees looking up at me as she worked her way on my cock. It was the best sight I have ever seen. It was a sight I have been waiting for since we started dating five years ago.

"What do you think of the taste?" Her sister asked.

"It's not as icky as i thought it was going to be, his cock tastes nice. And thanks to you I know what his cum tastes like so that won't be a surprise when he comes in my mouth and I think I could swallow it."

"Oh, it's still going to be a surprise girlie. Having anything shoot in your mouth unexpectedly is going to be a surprise."

As Kara was working on my cock Stephanie started kissing my stomach and was working her way up my chest. She started to flick my nipple in her mouth but I had to stop her, it's a feeling I don't like. She then stood up and started making out with me. While she was kissing me my right hand started exploring her body. I slipped my finger under her thong and into her tunnel. My finger slipped in easily because she was sopping wet but it was a tight fit. She will feel good on my cock. I already know Kara is a tight fit, so this really was going to be a good night. She moaned under all my touching. I pulled away and told her to take her sister's bra off. Kara was so engrossed with my cock (and stoned) she didn't hear me. Steph then got behind her sister and started rubbing Kara's sides. She reached her breasts and rubbed and squeezed them together. Kara let out a low moan as her boobs were being played with. Stephanie unsnapped her bra and slid it off of her sister. She then played with her sister's boobs some more. She put her face next to hers as she was sucking my cock.

"Can I have a taste?"

Kara popped my cock from her mouth and presented it to her sister who took me into her mouth and danced her tongue over the tip.

"When did my bra come off?"

"Like two minutes ago," I replied.

"That's right she was playing with them, wasn't she? That felt so good."

I decided it was time for me to take charge of this situation. I told Kara to stand up and come here. I stuck my hand out cupped her pussy and pulled her closer. Her pussy had her panties so drenched it was ridiculous. I knew with how horny these two were they were willing to do anything to get a release. I pulled Steph off my cock and stood up. I had Kara slowly take off her sister's bra and told her to massage her tits. Stephanie then leaned back into Kara and rested on her chest. While her tits were being massaged she reached behind and started rubbing her sister's ass. I started kissing and sucking on her nipples. I slowly worked her way down to her panty line. I started kissing her pussy through her thong. I pulled the thong off and continued working my tongue up and down her slit. She moaned and squirmed uncontrollably. She grabbed my hair and pulled me in closer.

I chose this moment to pull away and stand up. Her eyes were full of lust; she looked like a crazed animal. I pulled Kara to me and we kissed passionately, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

She looked to her sister. "You taste amazing."

"Now you know how I feel. You two taste alike, now you know why I like to go down on you and hate that you won't let me."

"I'm sorry, I taste amazing."

"Yes, you do, now you two need to follow me." I lead them to Stephanie's room and laid Kara on the bed. I pulled off her underwear and started to work on her clit. I licked and sucked on her clit. The alphabet thing, yeah I learned that worked long time ago. As I continued pleasuring her she squirmed beneath me and ran her fingers through my hair. Steph moved over behind Kara. She supported her and massaged, kneaded, and played with Kara's tits. I slid my finger into Kara's pussy, it went in so easily but it wasn't letting go of my finger. Feeling her tightness with just one finger I knew what was in store for my cock. I continued thrusting into her while working on her clit. I slipped another finger into her and her thighs clamped down on my head; squirming uncontrollably she came all over me. I pulled away from her abdomen and kissed her. I eyes met and she looked at me in a way she never has.

"..." Just heavy breathing and satisfaction filled her. "I have never come like that in my life. Thank you."

"See, you should have let me go down on you long ago."

"I always thought it was so gross, that is not where your mouth is supposed to go."

"Still think it's gross?"

"Yes, but it feels so damn good and I want to feel that again."

I looked up to her sister who was just biting her lips with a hunger in her eyes.

"I think your sister does too."

"mmmmhmmmmm" Was all her sister could muster.

12