Sisters Who Smoke Together Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara moved off her sister and slid over to her side. I moved up to Stephanie and started kissing her. Our tongues danced together as she slowly drew her hand down my chest then stomach. She cupped my balls and started stroking my cock.

"I want your cock!"

"I thought you wanted to cum like her?"

"mm I do, but I want your cock too. I want to feel you cum in me"

"Oh, I will."

"Hey, I want you to cum in me too!" exclaimed Kara.

"It's going to happen; I'll cum in her first. Don't pout; you'll get your turn."

I worked my way down Stephanie. I started swirling and licking on her clit. The fleshy little bud rolled on my lips. I entered my index finger into her sweet, juicy, and tight little pussy. She gasped at my entry then screeched in pleasure. I slowly thrust my finger in and out of her while I worked on her clit. Just like I did to Kara I started to make the come here motion working hitting her g-spot. The same effect occurred as with Kara, she clamped her thighs against my head then she stopped and pushed me away.

"I want you inside me now!"

She put her hand under my jaw and gently forcefully pulled me up to her. As I kissed her she guided my cock into her. If it weren't for the wetness I am not sure I would have made it in. The tightness was ridiculous. I was going to have to really concentrate to make sure I would last. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in closer.

Kara was just watching and rubbing herself. She used one hand to masturbate her clit and the other hand was pinching her nipple. She was rubbing and massaging her breast in a way only woman knows how. She noticed I was watching her and gave me an evil grin. She seductively caressed her nipple with the tip of tongue. Watching her act made me thrust harder into her sister and she let out a yelp of ecstasy.

"Ooo...do that some more!!"

"Ok" then slowing down a bit I looked to Kara, "Watching you like your nipple is hot, but I would rather suck on one." I then looked back to her sister and quickened my pace. She hesitated for a moment the lowered her head to her sister's right boob. She flicked her nipple and started to take it in her mouth and suck and lick. Stephanie squealed as she did this. She moaned for me to fuck her harder. I started thrusting to fast and Kara had to back off and continued to play with herself.

"I want to be on top."

I lowered myself closer to her and rolled her to the left. Thank god for that king sized bed. She smiled at me and lifted herself up and kissed me as she rose. She then slowly grinded on me letting me feel all of her as she rode me. She was teasing me with her body as she moved my cock around inside of her. She breathed heavily and her chest rose as she erotically swayed back and forth. I didn't realize that Kara was no longer into the room until she walked in. She sat down on my legs behind her sister. Her eyes were glazed over.

"Don't judge me." She state casually as she started to kiss Stephanie's shoulder working her way up her neck.

"Why would I ever judge you for this? I love you."

She continued kissing her sister as she slowly ran her hands up Stephanie's thighs. If these two hadn't already gotten me off I don't think I would have lasted this long.

"You finished the joint didn't you?" Stephanie asked?

"Yeah and I did a shot of tequila, I don't think I could do this sober." She slid her hands up Stephanie's body and cupped her breasts. I was about to lose it as she pinched her nipples and massaged her breasts. She kept her left on her left breast but moved the right hand down to her clit. Steph sped up on me and said "I want to cum and I want you to cum in me at the same time. Do you think you can manage that? You are always pissing me off. Please don't disappoint me too." Grinding on me I felt myself tightening and she was getting wetter. She stopped breathing and I felt her contraction. Her nails dug into my chest as we both released.

I had never came with a girl at the same time it was spectacular. She kissed me gently and told me how I didn't let her down and that I needed to do it again sometime. Kara let her go as she rolled off of me. Kara lay on the other side of me and snuggled up to me, as did Stephanie. Stephanie just cuddled into me with her breast resting on my right arm. She stroked my inner thigh, lightly going up and down it and kissing my chest. Kara asked when it was going to be her turn. I told her I needed a little time to recover so she emulated her sister. This lasted for a good 5 minutes before my cock decided to twitch back to life. The girls made eye contact with each other and their hands found their way to my cock. Kara stroked my shaft as Stephanie fondled my balls. They kissed their way down and Kara took my cock into her mouth and Stephanie sucked on my sack.

Once I was rock hard again Kara straddled me and lowered her dripping pussy to my shaft. She teased me by sliding her slit up and down the length of my cock, she repeated this a few more times then Stephanie guided my cock into Kara. Her snatch was so hot as I entered her and the tightness caused so much dizziness it was a good thing I was already laying down. That pussy felt incredible clamping down on me and the raw animal passion in Kara's eyes intensified the feeling. My eyes just rolled to the back of my head. She lowered herself completely impaling herself on my member. She looked me in the eyes and leaned in and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. She pulled up and started grinding away on me like a cat in heat. I know I said this before but if I would not have cum already I would be done. She continued humping and grinding on me then she started to slow down. Slowing down to long slow strokes. She leaned back into Stephanie who was just watching her ride my cock. She looked Steph in the eyes and they shared an intimate kiss. "I want you to do to me what I did to you as you rode him." Sighed Kara. With that Steph ran her hands up Kara's thighs meeting at her pussy then pulling them up her torso. She cupped Kara's breasts and massaged and pinched her nipples. Sliding her right hand down to Kara's clit she massaged it as she suckled on Kara's ear. All the while I'm getting visual and sensory overload. Kara clenched down on me and I emptied into her as she came on me.

She just sat there motionless on me while we both came down off the euphoric high. She slid to my right and just laid there. Steph just smiled at me and me at her. Tempting fate I told Steph to suck my cum out of her sister. Like a good dirty little girl she did as she was told and looked up at me with my cum dripping down her chin. "Good, don't swallow it just yet. Kiss your sister and feed her some of my cum." She crawled up her sister's exhausted body and kissed her, swapping my cum between the two of them. They stopped making out and Steph curled up on my left side. We fell asleep with me in between them.

I woke up to Kara bobbing up and down on my morning erection. Stephanie brought us in some coffee and joined her sister.

"You girls are spoiling me right now. I could get used to this."

"You should get used to it. I decided to share you with Steph until she finds a toy of her very own."

"Do I get a say in this?"

"Are you really going to say no?" She said matter of factly with saliva dripping down her chin.

12