Sitter Surprised

Story Info
A baby-sitter is taken on the job.
748 words
248.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine had just turned eighteen and was planning to enroll at the local college in September. But tuition was expensive so she'd put up an ad for baby-sitting at the local grocery store. She hoped to make enough in one summer to cover a semester's fee. She knew that she'd have to work for the entire summer. She took any job that came along watching friends and families kids, People who were friends of friends and total strangers.

Tonight she would be baby-sitting for a single dad around the corner. Ryan and his son Josh were nice guys. Ryan was staying out late tonight. He left at seven and she put the baby to sleep then tried to get some sleep herself.

When she opened her eyes the TV was off the baby monitor was still close by. It was very dark. She closed her eyes again. The house was quiet. She jerked awake. She didn't know how long she'd slept again it was still dark and quiet. She could hear cars far off through the open window. She decided that was what woke her up and got up to close the window. She was grabbed from behind. Her arms were being held she tried to scream and a hand covered her mouth. "Stay very quiet or I'll hurt you" A male voice hissed in her ear.

She nodded. She tried as hard as she could to stop being afraid and start thinking. The hand slowly lifted from her mouth. She screamed and tried to brake away. He caught her, quickly covering her mouth again. "Bitch!" He hissed and something poked into her back. It took her a moment to realize it was a gun. "Stay quiet and don't move or I'll kill you" He said in a rough voice. She nodded again tears filling her eyes.

He took his hand off her mouth again and she choked down a sob. The man was big she could tell, strong. He carried her into Ryan's bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

"Please don't hurt me." She cried.

"Shut up Bitch before I kill you" He growled. She heard him UN-zip his pants and her fear grew. Tears ran down her cheeks. He pulled off his shirt then climbed onto the bed. "Please don't" She whined. He slapped her hard across the face and pushed her down. He reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off a black silky thong. He brought them to his face and smelled them.

"Whore panties" He declared throwing them to the floor. He pulled off her shirt in one smooth motion. She wasn't wearing a bra. Now she only had her short denim mini skirt. "One move bitch and I'll kill you." He warned her. As he climbed on top of her. He leaned down and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth sucking on it. It sent electricity coursing through her body it had been so long sense a man had touched her.

He traced his tongue around a nipple making her wet against her will. One of his hands slid down to her hairless mound then you between her legs. It slid between her lips and she gasped at the sensation. "You little slut your already wet." He said sliding a finger inside her, then another. He got her so wet in just a few minuets. "Slut. Whore. Bitch." He kept saying.

Suddenly he plunged into her in one fast smooth motion. "You're a tight bitch." He said. His massive cock rested in her for a second buried right to the base. It stretched her painfully, but in a good way. Then he began to thrust in and out slowly at first then faster and harder in even powerful strokes. His hard shaft bottomed out in her womb; she never had a bigger man. She felt everything as he pulled her legs farther apart and thrust deeper.

He pounded her as hard as he could. She came hard it felt like an explosion. She moaned and writhed as she came down. Then she felt a jet of his sperm rupture into her womb. "Wait I'm not..." She cried. But stream after stream of the stuff came out as he thrust weakly into her emptying the last of it. He lay on top of her for a moment. "You're a great fuck slut." He said.

He dressed and told her he would kill her if she told anyone.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
ProFaneProFaneabout 15 years ago
Promising

I liked the set up and the sense of brutality was both convincing and hot. But, ah, so short! Got a nubile young babysitter in his power and all he can manage is a quickie? Go for the gusto. I look forward to reading more from you.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Rape Baby-sitter taken in error.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories