Sittin’ On The Cock Of The Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Come on, I'm getting back to work," I said, putting my arm round Andy's shoulders, "Or it'll never get done."

"Hey, I said I'd help," said Andy, "I know what I'm doing. Give me a scraper and I'll get the hull cleaned down over here."

"Cheers – that's good – that's the worst part, I reckon," I said with relief, "There isn't all that much left to do anyway.....might even finish it tonight."

We climbed down out of the boat and stood there facing one another when suddenly Andy reached out and hugged me to him. And for some happy reason I responded by hugging him too!

"Thanks Brian, I so enjoyed that and I needed it!" Andy said, "Thank you, thank you!"

He hugged me tighter until I pushed him away gently.

"Hey, come on, don't get all sloppy!" I said, "It's not as if you're saying goodbye, is it?"

Andy held me at arms length and beamed a huge smile.

"Really – can I see you again?" he gushed, even though we'd still be 'together' as we finished off painting the hull, but I knew what he meant.

"Yeah – of course!" I said happily, because even putting aside the sexy bits, he seemed just the kind of guy that I could get on with. The unexpected sex was just a bonus!

"Yeah!!!" crowed Andy with delight, "Ok – let's get to work!"

And much as forecast, with the two of us hard at it, the job was completed that evening just as the sun was going down – I was well pleased – the hull was now clean and fit for the water. There was just the upper deck-work to sort out.

As we stood and cleaned up beside my now much better looking boat the subject of tomorrow came up.

"You down here again tomorrow?" Andy asked, "I told you I'd be here tomorrow – you coming down too?"

"Yep," I said, "I'd like to get the boat back in the water next weekend and there's a lot to do that's easier to do while it's up here. Why – do you want to help again?"

"Love to!" said Andy, "Better than being stuck with my dad – I much prefer your company!"

"So it seems!" I said, laughing, "Ok – well, you know where to find me.....I'll be down before lunch again – probably about 10ish."

"Look forward to helping you again," said Andy, sticking out his hand.

I reached mine out too and shook his but he turned it into a clasp of hands instead and pulled me towards him. Our bodies touched and I could have sworn I felt his cock hard against me....but somehow I wasn't repulsed now. Andy squashed us together in a parting hug.

"You don't know how happy you've made me," he said, "I never thought....."

"Shhhh!" I said, "Don't go all soft on me!"

Andy pushed us apart and looked down.

"No chance of that!" he replied, outlining his newly sprung erection with his hand.

I shook my head as I put the small ladder away and then climbed into my MG.

"Incorrigible!" I yelled, as I gunned the motor, "Look after it!"

My evening at home was quiet but somehow, despite the loneliness of home, I felt happy. Had I discovered my sexual orientation? Had I found someone to share my time with? Or was it just lust and hormones?

Whatever, as soon as I thought back to the day's events, my cock would stiffen and I'd feel tingles coursing through my body as the action re-ran in my brain. And whatever my true orientation, my brain and my cock had obviously enjoyed themselves! I spent the evening cheerfully humming to myself as I did my chores and finally, when it was time for bed, I found that my cock was once again hard and demanding. For a short while I played with it but tiredness overcame me and I drifted off to sleep, for all I knew, still with a hard-on!

I woke in the morning refreshed and somehow eager to meet Andy again. Ok – we'd crossed a line somewhere that wasn't in my usual life but I'd really enjoyed it – the daring and excitement of what we'd done had fired my sex life up again! Perhaps I'd been somewhat jaded by the succession of non-person affairs and meetings I'd had, but now, this was something new!

So it wasn't all that long before I was roaring off down the road to the marina, happily singing some inane ditty as I went and feeling young again. I'd obviously become set in my ways, even at 26 and this sexy young man had done something that no-one else had managed!

And at just after nine I was crawling (speed limit 5 mph!) into the marina and parking up by the slipway. I soon had my ladder back in place, my scrapers, sandpaper, paint and brushes at the ready – hell, I was setting out my shop, I suddenly realised! Getting all my goodies ready for my first customer – my Andy!

'MY Andy' did I say?

'Wake up – come on, stop dreaming! What are you on?' I thought to myself.

Nevertheless there was no Andy in the morning. Perhaps it should have been another one of those "I'll give you a call" moments last evening.....

I mooched around for a bit and then realised that I had to get on with my work regardless, so I climbed into the boat and settled down to my task. In the confines of the decking it soon became quite warm, so I stripped off my t-shirt and worked on in shorts, enjoying the sun on my back. I won't say that steam was rising from me – it wasn't that hot, but I soon found myself sweating as I scraped and sandpapered some rough work....but I was happy enough.

And then I felt the boat move slightly as some weight was put on the ladder and suddenly Andy's head popped over the rail.

"Bloody dad," he said with feeling, "Wanted me to get some stuff in town. Could have done it himself if he'd wanted to. Old bastard!"

"Fine way to speak of your father!" I said, standing up from my chores, "You obviously don't think much of him."

"Oh he's ok when he's at home I suppose – a bit bossy, but down here he acts like he owns the place. Just 'cos he's got a fucking' boat!" he said as he climbed into the boat.

Andy continued talking.....

"Can't wait to leave home really. I've just landed a nice job so I'm going to save up some cash to rent a place – then I'm off!" he said as he sat down on one of the transom seats.

"What do you do then?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"I'm a male model," he said, standing up again, "Or at least I will be when I start work – only a provincial company but the money's going to be ok and I like the work. Actually I think I'm good at it!"

He twirled around like a drunken ballet dancer and almost lost his footing as he tripped over some of the junk on the deck. I grabbed him before he fell.

"Oooops!" he said, laughing gaily, "Normally the stage is clear.....!"

And do you know what? For some reason I didn't want to let him go – for some reason I wanted to be able to hold onto him, to feel him in my arms. Weird – I'd never felt like this before.

My hands were still holding Andy's waist and he spun round until he was facing me, his eyes twinkling.

"Thanks Brian, thanks for saving me," he said and his hands came up and grasped my waist too.

"I'd have hated to see you fall overboard," I said, "the concrete's a lot harder than water."

"No – no – not that – thanks for saving me from my old man," he said, "I would have died of boredom and I wouldn't have had half as much fun without you."

Simultaneously we pulled each other closer together and this time I definitely felt his erection digging into my groin. My own penis rose and began filling out as we clinched and I began to think about yesterdays bit of fun.

'Could we do it again?' I found myself wondering.....

But sanity took over once more and I pulled myself from his (my) clutches.

"Come on – less of the fashion show and more of the painting," I said cheerfully, "You promised to help and this isn't helping at all."

"Oh!" groaned Andy playfully, "Ok then, where do I start?"

For the next few hours we both put our backs into it and we really made some good progress, but there's a lot of boat in a 26 footer – and a lot of it needed repainting.

Eventually it was well past midday; actually almost two o'clock. I stood up to stretch my limbs and soon Andy did likewise.

"Good one," I said as I surveyed our work, "I'm well pleased – thanks!"

"Glad to be helping you Brian," said Andy, "You ready for some lunch?"

"Starving already," I groaned, "Breakfast seems too long ago. Clubhouse again if we're not too late?"

"Actually – I hope you don't think I'm too forward," said Andy, a bit hesitantly, "But when dad sent me off to the shops I bought us some bits and pieces – could we eat here?"

"Excellent! Great idea!" I said, not considering anything but the thought of food in my stomach, "I'll pay you back."

"Don't have to – dad paid on his account, although he won't know until he gets his statement – and then he won't think to check it!" said Andy as he hopped over the rail and trotted over to his car. He was driving an oldish VW convertible which was parked beside my MG. Andy picked up a large bag and loped back to the boat on his long legs and climbed back aboard.

I went into the cabin and Andy was soon spreading out his wares on the table.

Quite honestly I'd have eaten anything but his offerings were mouth-watering and by the time I'd found some old but cleanish glasses for the wine he'd brought, we were well set for a feast.

Contentedly we munched away and we'd also soon emptied the first bottle – something that Andy had obviously anticipated because, wearing a big smile, he pulled a second bottle from his bag and opened it.

"You're not aiming to get much work done this afternoon, are you?" I commented but Andy just raised his glass in salute and carried on scoffing.

'Fair enough,' I thought to myself, 'All work and no play and all that.....might as well take some part of the weekend to relax. We can probably finish the job before next weekend – might mean coming down after work, but so what!'

Together we cleared our lunch and also finished the second bottle. I stood up to stretch and almost overbalanced – the rather heady wine had reached my brain! I shook my head as we walked out onto the deck to stand in the sun.

"Thanks Andy – that was good, mate," I exclaimed, realising that I was a bit pissed, "So if you're not aiming at working this afternoon, what are you planning to do?"

"You!" he said as he finished disposing of the rubbish.

"Eh?" I exclaimed, not really catching on yet.

"Well," he said, now coming to stand near me, "Since we can't really paint while we're in this condition, we can at least get to know one another better – eh? And then we can play, perhaps...."

He ran his hand over my penis making both me and my cock jerk at his touch and I felt it began to stiffen.

"Is that what you're after?" I asked, sitting rather clumsily on one of the bench seats.

Andy nodded happily and smoothed his hand down over his own groin.

"Ok – let's get back to the getting to know one another bit," I said, realising that my cock had started to fill out quite considerably, "So what do you want to know?"

"Isn't so much about knowing as about finding out," said Andy, mysteriously, "I don't care so much about your background – what I'd like to find out is where you're heading."

"Oh – ummm – dunno – really don't know!" I blustered, not entirely sure how to answer that.

"Brian," said Andy, his hand still gently rubbing across his groin, "Could we pick up from where we left off yesterday, please. I want to know you better and I'd love to, well, go a bit further if we could."

Immediately my partial erection jerked and throbbed because I'd really enjoyed our mutual wank – even I had found it to be exciting and a big turn-on.

"Could do," I replied, feeling my penis moving inside my shorts, "What are you planning then?"

"Could we start again," said Andy, his hand still over his groin, "You know – strip off and then go from there."

"Seriously?" I asked, not really conversant with this kind of thing, "Then what?"

"Just wank together for now," said Andy, removing his hand from his groin and undoing the clasp on his shorts, "Ok – yeah?"

"Whoa – not so fast" I cried as I stopped him disrobing, "Not out here! Come into the cabin."

A few moments later we were out of sight standing close together in the cabin.

"Alright now," I said.....

Andy took his hand away and his already undone shorts fell down, his erect penis springing out and up before me!

'Fuck me,' I thought, 'That definitely is one long penis – wow!'

Automatically I undid my shorts too and moments later we were both bare from the waist down but somehow that just made us look silly, so we both pulled off our t-shirts as well.

All that remained to deal with were our two penises which stood up hard and eager before us – less than two feet apart.

"You got those mags?" Andy asked and in a few moments I had them spread out on the table.

"Yeah – these are the good ones," he said as he pulled the men only ones from the pile, "Come on then, let's get into it."

Caught up in the moment I couldn't do much but follow his example – this was unknown territory to me, but I was enjoying it!

Side by side we began to wank – both of us stropping our shafts slowly and gently as we perused the erotic flesh on display. We were almost silent apart from the occasional slap as flesh met flesh and the sound of our breathing, which was gradually becoming faster.

And then, out of the blue, Andy said something that changed everything.

"Can I suck you?" he said, "Can you put your cock in my mouth, please?"

The blurriness from the wine disappeared in seconds as I registered his request.

'Yeah – a blow job! At last! Yeah mate – come on!' I thought.

"Yes please," I groaned, "Suck me – please suck me!"

Moments later I felt Andy's hand grasp my erection – and that alone was so good! And then I felt his lips tight around my cock.....and that was even better.....!

'Oh fuck – oh my God – this is brilliant!' I thought as I looked down, "Oooooh fuck Andy – your mouth feels good," I groaned, "Oh, I could get to like this!"

Andy was on his knees before me, at least half of my cock inside his mouth as he gently moved back and forward while he slid his lips up and down my shaft.

'Why didn't my women do this?' I pondered, 'Oh fuck – this is so, so good.'

I could feel my hips jerking upwards, driving my cock into his mouth, harder and harder.

"Oooh yeah, yeah! I like it! Oooooh fuuuuck!" I moaned as Andy began wanking me as he sucked me.

For some minutes he just kept on sucking and wanking me and it was fantastic! No-one had ever done this to me before! And now I felt something different....I could feel Andy's mouth accommodating my cock – all of it – as he let my length slide down his throat – he was taking all of me! I felt the pressure of his throat around my knob as he swallowed my entire eight inch length.

I heard Andy cough lightly before he once again engulfed my penis – this time concentrating on my knob. His active tongue was swirling and twisting over and around my knob and really stirring up my feelings – in a relatively short time he'd brought me almost to an orgasm.

Collecting my senses, I pulled him off me.

"You'll make me cum" I said, somewhat worried about my generous offering, "Stop it!"

"No way," he said, redoubling his efforts on my penis, "I want you to cum in my mouth, please."

And now my orgasm was very close. I could feel my hips jerking involuntarily as my orgasm neared – my breath was coming in uneven intakes, my knees were trembling....

"Oh fuck – oh fuck! I'm cummming! Ohhhh yeah!" I cried as my cock began erupting its load into Andy's mouth.

"Uuuuuh – uuuuuugh!" I cried as more sperm was ejected into his mouth, "Oh God, that's good!"

Andy seemed to be enjoying it too but after my first four eruptions had filled his mouth, a small squirt of cum slipped from the corner of his mouth – then he pulled his mouth from my penis. As he did so, my final jet, admittedly fairly feeble, squirted out and slashed across his nose. Shiiiit, that was an erotic sight!

Finally, once my penis has stopped providing Andy with any more liquid offerings, I was able to recover and sit down on the bench seat in the cabin.

"Fuckin' hell!" I said shaking my head, "That was good! What on earth made you want to do that?"

"Brian, don't forget that I think I'm gay," said Andy, "I love cocks – well, I would if I knew any and as for cum there's nothing I enjoy more than licking my spunk up after I've cum. Yours was a good cock to suck and not only that you gave me a huge load didn't you?"

"Ummm – two days supply!" I said, bragging, "That's all."

"Can't be bad!" said Andy, wiping my cum from his face and licking it from his finger, "Mmmm – tasty!"

He laughed as I pulled a face.

"It's not nasty," he said, "Perhaps it's a strange taste at first but you soon get to like it. Haven't you tasted your own then?"

I shook my head.

"No," I said, "Never. Wondered about it sometimes but never tried it."

"Hmmm – too late now to taste a sample – how about trying mine then?" he asked, holding his still erect cock towards me.

"Oh sorry Andy – quite forgot about you – you haven't cum yet, have you," I said, "Do you want to rub one out?"

"I'd rather you did it for me," said Andy, moving closer to me, "Could you rub it for me, please."

I was still sitting as Andy brought his cock closer to me and I wasn't entirely certain that I wanted to do this but his erection was now just inches from my hand so it seemed almost natural to raise my hand and grasp his cock. Inside me I just had to do it – something just made me, despite my initial uncertainty.

Wow – it felt so strange as I wrapped my fingers round his shaft! The same skin, tissue, sinew and blood as mine but totally different! His cock was slimmer than mine but there seemed to be feet of it to play with....well, long inches anyway! And it felt hot, ridiculously hot!

Above me Andy groaned with pleasure as I began moving my hand up and down his long shaft.

His foreskin seemed thinner than mine and slid that much more easily but there was still that lovely ridge full of nerve endings around the knob that needed passing with each stroke and I could feel it easily under my fingers. And I knew that he'd be enjoying the feelings because that's where my best pleasure lay....

"Rub me a bit faster," Andy said, groaning from time to time, "Squeeze a bit harder too while you're doing it."

I complied, feeling the stiffness of his cock as it pulsed under my fingers. He was leaking precum copiously and it was getting everywhere as I wanked him. Well, mainly it was getting on me!

He was facing me well within arms reach as I tossed him off so I was moving my hand towards myself and then away with each stroke – and with each up-stroke a little spray of precum splattered onto my body. I kind of ignored it and yet at the same time I was enjoying it – it was the height of eroticism to me! It was certainly making me harder than ever once again, despite having had a wonderful orgasm not ten minutes before.

Eventually my somewhat amateurish efforts were working on him – Andy was actually getting there – I could tell! His breathing was faster and ragged; his body was jerking and quivering; his cock was pulsating and jumping as he neared his orgasm.

'Hey this is fun!' I thought as I masturbated him faster, 'Never made another man cum!'

Andy suddenly stiffened and if I'd been him that would have said that I was about to cum.....and I was right – he was!

"Aaaaaahhh!" he cried, "Oooooh yeahhhh – that's good – cumming – cumming!"

And a moment later his cock erupted – I felt the bolts of fluid pass down his long shaft and exit –straight at my chest!

"Oh fuck!" I cried, although there wasn't a lot I could do – I was a sitting target, so I just carried on wanking him!

"Shiiiiiiit" cried Andy as a long streamer of spunk splattered onto my chest, "Oh fuuuuck!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers