Sittin’ On The Cock Of The Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Another big blast of sperm squirted up almost to my neck – rapidly followed by another in the same area; then a lesser squirt that landed on my groin; a few more spits of sperm – and then, apart from a small dribble of cum, it was all over.

"Phew!" said Andy, still breathing fast, "Not bad – you did well, for a beginner!"

I was panting too from my exertion – and partially from the excitement, I think.

I gave Andy a big smile and then looked down at my body and from neck to groin I was splattered with streaks and globules of whitish cum.

"Come on, taste it!" said Andy and I wondered if I could be brave enough.....

Andy did it for me – he reached down and gathered a generous blob onto his fingers and then, before I could think, he pushed his fingers into my mouth. It helped that my mouth was partially open at the time – I was about to say something – and in went his sticky spunky fingers.

"Lick it!" he demanded sociably, "Lick it off and taste it!"

Not having a whole lot of choice I did so and felt the slippery slimy feel of spunk in my mouth for the first time – and actually it wasn't all that bad. It was somewhat salty but it wasn't sour and I began to wonder what all the fuss was about.

"See – didn't poison you, did it?" said Andy, "Come on – was it that bad?"

"No, not really," I replied, still absorbing the strange taste of spunk; still feeling its odd texture; still enjoying the unusual excitement of doing something new.

It wasn't nasty either – only the thought that it had come from inside a penis was initially nasty – until I realised that the penis it had come from belonged to someone I almost felt love for.

"Try a bit more," Andy said, pointing down my abdomen, "Nice big splodge there."

Feeling braver now I scraped it up and put it straight into my mouth – and this time I actually enjoyed it! I actually found that I wanted more; I was addicted at once!

Andy's fingers joined mine as we combined to clear all his outpourings from my body and then he came and slumped down on the seat beside me, both of us still naked. We looked at each other and smiled the smile of two people who were content with each other and as we did so my penis stiffened and throbbed.

"Wants some more, does he?" asked Andy, smiling broadly as I nodded vigorously.

His hand wrapped itself around my cock and began moving up and down, then Andy spoke again.

"Can we lie down somewhere – have you got a bed in here?" he asked and I nodded again.

With his hand removed I quickly rearranged the seats and cushions and soon there was the equivalent of a double bed across the cabin width. Andy beckoned me as he climbed onto the bed and soon we lay side by side but now with two erections between us!

"You want some more too, eh?" I asked and Andy purred his approval of the idea and together we began to work each other off once more.

Andy spoke once more.

"You're going to make me sore if you keep that up Brian, do you have any lotion or lubricant?" he asked at which I reached up into one of the bulkhead sliding cupboards and brought out a pot of Vaseline.

"Any good," I asked, "super multi-purpose stuff!"

"Ah – not perfect but it'll do!" said Andy, undoing the top and wiping his fingers through the thick gel. He smeared the resulting blob onto his cock – then transferred some onto mine too – thoughtful of him because I didn't want to become sore either.

Then together we started wanking each other once more in a fairly leisurely way – we weren't rushing; we were enjoying ourselves. But gradually our actions became faster and our breathing became more ragged as we worked each other up – it wouldn't be long now before we both erupted!

Then Andy stopped and held my hand too.

"Not yet," he said, "I'm going to suck you again – I want you to cum in my mouth again."

So saying he changed positions on the 'bed' and before I knew it I felt his mouth clamp around my cock!

"Ooooooh wowwww!" I groaned, my body reacting to his ministrations by jerking all around, "Ooh, fuckin' hell, that feels good!"

As I thrashed about I turned my head and there before my eyes was Andy's penis, stiff as a poker and dribbling with precum.

'Dare I?' I asked myself before stretching out my tongue. Gingerly I touched the tip of his cock with the tip of my tongue; the texture of his tightly stretched knob on my tongue was incredible – I just had to have some more.

Andy had jerked as I touched him with my tongue and now he looked up from his sucking.

"Please Brian – put it in your mouth," he moaned, "Just try....."

He returned his mouth to my erection and I returned my gaze to his. It was there – not a cock's length from my mouth – twitching and dribbling and just ripe to suck!

I leaned forward again as we lay side by side and put my hand up to hold his cock. Slowly I pulled it towards my mouth and I felt Andy move his hip to assist me, until that moment came when I felt his flesh touch my lips.

I kissed the tip, feeling my lips collect the small dribble of precum and I pushed my tongue out to get a taste. Nothing – nothing at all – a total non-event! I guess I'd expected it to taste gross but it didn't really taste of anything and greatly encouraged, I let several inches of his penis slide into my mouth!

"Aaaaaahhhh!" groaned Andy, "Oh Brian – oh I love it, oh yesssss!"

I could feel his penis pushing into my mouth as the largely uncontrollable twitches of his aroused body tried to get me to be more active and taking my cues from them I tightened my lips round his cock and began sawing my mouth up and down his shaft. And now I could taste a slightly bitter emanation but it only drove me on to want to discover the source of the exciting flavour.

At the other end of the bed, Andy was working on my cock with renewed vigour, both sucking and wanking me with enthusiasm. This wasn't liable to last long before at least one of us erupted!

Andy pulled my hips towards his mouth and then I could feel the tightness of his throat around my knob as he deep-throated me. I felt his chin come to rest on my abdomen as he absorbed my penis into his body.

And then I felt something different – Andy had a finger between my buttocks – sliding and pushing towards my arsehole.....and for some reason I just relaxed and let him!

Oh God – I just didn't know whether to tighten up or relax – to push back at his finger or forward into his mouth. Eventually I just quivered all over as Andy explored me.

A few moments later his finger centred on my anus; I pushed back at his finger, relaxing my hole as I did so. I held my breath.....

Andy's finger seemed to slither around my puckered hole, probing and feeling and then pushing right into the centre.....and in it went!

"Aaaaagh!" I cried – not so much in pain but because it came as so much of a shock!

"Sorry – sorry!" said Andy, but not removing his finger, "Sorry – did that hurt?"

"Bit but not really," I groaned, "its ok now though, keep doing that!"

'My God – I just told him to keep his finger in my arse!' I thought, but then I realised that I did indeed like it! I actually liked having someone stuff a finger inside me! Wowwww!

But my concerns were soon forgotten as Andy renewed his oral attention on my erection and the fact that his finger was still up inside me became of secondary importance as I felt my orgasm building.

"Andy," I warned, "I'll cum in a few minutes if you keep that up."

He pulled his mouth away.

"Yes please – that's what I want. I want all of your spunk in my mouth," he said, "As soon as you're ready."

He returned his grasping, sucking, caressing mouth to my cock and I sucked his back into my mouth and we both settled down to bring each other to a climax.

But I'd reckoned without Andy's finger – because suddenly he twisted it around inside me; touched something up there – and a second later my body almost took off as a violent eruption of cum jerked from my penis!

"Oooooh fuuuuuuck!" I cried as my body jerked again, squirting another powerful jet of cum into his mouth, "Ooooooh my God!"

More sperm erupted from my cock, filling Andy's mouth and as I opened my mouth to cry out again, Andy's own cock recoiled and spat a blast of cum straight into my mouth. Instinctively I swallowed – just as well because another load was coming my way a moment later – and this time I had the end of his cock inside my mouth!

'This is so wild!' I thought, as I swallowed another load, 'What the fuck am I doing?'

A minute later and it was all over – we'd both emptied our reservoirs of cum.

Undoubtedly that had been the most powerful orgasm I could ever remember having and I was left limp and exhausted as I let his cock go and sagged onto the bed. Andy too must have enjoyed it and he rolled away from me and onto his back.

I looked at him with a question on my lips.....

"What the fuck did you do?" I asked, not unkindly, "And who said you could stick your finger up there anyway?"

"The Vaseline gave me the idea," said Andy, "My finger was all slippery and when I pulled you towards me I just found myself near your arsehole.....and then I wondered if what they show on the internet was true."

"It was certainly different and not an area I've ever had much interest in," I replied, "but actually, I was thinking – some years ago my doctor did an examination up there and he was feeling for my prostate gland. Is that what you found?"

"Yes it was," said Andy, "I've had a prostate check-up too and when the doctor did mine, he made me leak all over the place! So did you like what I did?"

"Yeah! Made me cum like anything, didn't it!" I said, chuckling quietly, "And I'm not complaining, that's for sure. I suppose you'll want me to do that to you as well?"

"Would be nice if you could," said Andy with a happy smile on his face, "But shall we save that for another day. I've already cum twice – let's do it when we're both fresh."

"Yeah – good idea," I said as I rolled off the bed, "Come on, let's get this place shipshape."

Andy too rolled off the bed and stood beside me. I reached out and hugged him and he returned the compliment.

"I enjoyed that," I said, "Thanks buddy!"

And no sooner had I spoken than Andy pulled me even closer and kissed me – mouth to mouth!

Somewhat taken aback, all I could do was to return his kiss – then I pushed us apart, immediately wishing that I hadn't. Tingles of excitement had coursed through my body as we touched lips and my cock had immediately risen into full erection. It had obviously affected Andy too as I felt his penis resting hard against my thigh.

"Mmmm – enjoyed that too, didn't you!" said Andy as we separated and pulled on our shorts.

So did you!" I retorted, grabbing his penis and giving it a few quick rubs before he hid it away.

"Ooooh," groaned Andy, pulling it out again, "Don't stop, don't stop!"

"Ah-ah!" I said, wagging my finger at him, "Next time.....!"

Andy looked crestfallen, but it was just for show and we laughed and finished tidying the cabin while I did my best to ignore my erection. Fortunately it eventually subsided.

Soon we were back up top and considering our options but since it was now almost five, there weren't many left. Andy would have to get back to his dad and I needed to get home to check that I wasn't on call. I sighed.

'Oh well, definitely next time!' I thought.

"You'll have to come back to my place sometime," I said, "But you owe me some work here first, so you'd better be here next weekend."

"Definitely," said Andy as we worked to clear the tools, left-overs from lunch and other debris from the deck, "Dad's always down here before lunchtime on Saturday so I'll see you then."

Soon we were ready to part company – Andy back to his dad and me back to my home and with a final hug – which no longer felt an entirely strange thing to do – we went our separate ways.

Less than twenty minutes later I was back home and it wasn't long after that before I'd got a nice cool can of lager and had settled myself into a deckchair on the still sunny patio.

My body began to relax but my mind was still in a whirl as I mentally ran back over the events of the day. Wow! I'd had my cock sucked and I'd sucked Andy – and then he'd stuffed his finger up my arse too – and then we'd kissed as well. The whole day was one of new explorations and discoveries and I'd loved it!

Some while later I awoke with a start as I spilled some chilly lager down my front. I'd nodded off and now I needed a towel – damn it! Not to mention a waste of good lager!

Never mind – I had to wake up, to get a meal ready; to check my emails in case any urgent work had come through (nothing had) and to get myself organised for Monday. Oh, and have a wank because every time I thought back to the events of the day my cock rose up, demanding attention.

But I was happy – life was taking a turn for the better, it seemed!

I'm pleased to say that my week – I'm an architect, by the way – ran smoothly and remarkably quickly. No mad panics; no disasters – the whole week just flowed along and even the major project I was concentrating on was ahead of schedule. Friday, instead of being a day of panic to get things finished, became a day to more or less unwind for once – brilliant!

And so I faced the weekend in a relaxed and happy mood, buoyed even more by the thought that I'd be seeing Andy again. Even the weather was in a sunny mood – we'd now had well over a week of sunshine; perfect for my early-season suntan!

By nine o'clock I was on my way to the marina and this time I'd come prepared! I'd bought a much larger selection of food items than I would usually do and some bottles of wine.....and I'd also bought some KY gel – because I intended to do some exploring of my own!

To add to my pleasure, as I pulled up to park near the boat, there was Andy. He'd already stripped off the tarpaulin cover from the open deck area and had the ladder in place and he was waving madly as I pulled up.

'Hey,' I thought, 'with his help, this should be the last weekend on land – be great to get the boat back in the water.'

Andy came across the small car park to greet me and we hugged as we met.

"Missed you," Andy breathed into my ear, "Been a long time without you, Brian."

"And you," I replied although I hadn't intended to reveal my eagerness to see him again. Mind you, I think that my cock had already given away my feelings when we hugged.

We walked to the boat and clambered aboard – it was already pretty warm in the partially enclosed deck and, having stowed the foodstuffs, we both stripped down to our shorts.

"So what's your plan for today?" asked Andy, standing there all tall, slim and youthful.

"Work!" I said forcefully, "Work first – play later!"

"Drat!" said Andy theatrically, "Oh well – guess there's a price to pay for everything!"

I slapped his arse and handed him a selection of suitable tools.

"There you go – you start on the port bow and I'll work towards you – then we can do the starboard side when the sun's moved round," I said, "Let's get cracking – I'm fed up with having a boat and no water!"

And we did – we worked hard and even before lunchtime we'd met and crossed to the starboard side where we split again and worked towards each other. But grumbling tummies insisted that we stop for a break and eventually we did so, both of us panting slightly from our efforts.

"Bloody brilliant!" I crowed as I clapped Andy on the back, "We've done so well – I can't believe it! Great stuff mate."

"Good to work off some energy," said Andy, "But a break is definitely needed – I'm parched and starved!"

The sun was quite warm now so we moved into the cabin to eat and before long our mouths were full, our glasses were almost empty and our stomachs had stopped grumbling.

Soon Andy leaned back and patted his belly.

"That's better," he said, "Needed that."

"So did I," I exclaimed, blowing out a big breath, "Not going to overdo it though – we haven't finished yet!"

"Oh bugger!" said Andy cheerfully, "Bloody slave driver!"

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed at me.

"Right," I said, "I've been having a think. First of all, does your dad want you around?"

"Dad? Want me around? No way – he's happy in the bar with his buddies," said Andy, "I only come down with him to get out of the house and because I like being here. Why do you ask?"

"What about you and I keep working today as long as we can today and then you come back with me," I said, "then we can get an early start tomorrow and we might be finished by what, soon after lunch. Perhaps we can even get the boat put in the water tomorrow afternoon if we do that."

"Why not!" said Andy happily, "I'll send dad a text and he'll know he won't see me around for a bit – he'll be ok."

"Great!" I said cheerfully, "You're fantastic!"

The great big beaming smile that lit Andy's face was worth a fortune – I'd made his day!

Andy stood up to get his phone which was in his pocket of his shorts and then sat down beside me to compose and send the message and as he did so I could see that his penis was at least partially aroused and it was jerking occasionally. Mesmerised I watched it, realising that it was still inflating and was now creating a long ridge across his thigh right beside me. The once small jerks had now become major uplifts and I also noticed that a damp spot was forming near the tip.

I licked my lips and felt my own penis stiffen and then was brought back to reality as Andy moved to put his phone away.

I looked up at his face – to see him beaming back at me!

"Couldn't take your eyes off it, could you?" he said, jerking his penis violently, "Got you going too, I see!"

"You trying to lead me astray?" I asked as I put my hand down onto his penis, "You were doing that on purpose!"

"Couldn't help it," he said, "I got a bit excited thinking of being with you overnight and then I saw that you were looking, so I worked him up a bit more. Do you want to play then?"

Gently I moved my hand up and down his long shaft and then slid my hand down to the bottom of his shorts and reached up his leg. Very soon I was holding his hot sticky penis itself which continued to throb in my hand.

"Yeah – come on then – just for a while," I said as I realised that I just had to reacquaint myself with his lovely cock.

We both stood up and turning towards each other we rubbed our erections together briefly before we moved into the cabin. Quickly I changed the seats into a bed once more and made sure everything was to hand.

"Off with them!" I said as I slipped my shorts down and Andy was naked almost as quickly as I was. We both climbed onto the bed and lay side by side. Almost unconsciously we both grasped the other's penis and began caressing it. As I held Andy's monster I could feel the veins and ridges and the ripples of skin where his foreskin moved under my hand. He soon began to leak; long dribbles of precum flowed from his tip and I made sure that I gathered them and used the viscous slippery sexy fluid to lubricate my hand as I wanked him.

Andy had obviously found my penis to be in much the same condition – I could actually feel the movement of my precum up my shaft every so often and I could confirm that I too was leaking as Andy's hand slid freely over my knob and up and down my shaft.

"Are we just going to wank?" asked Andy, "Could I suck you again Brian?"

"I want to do you first," I replied as I moved around and soon I was on my knees between Andy's legs, his erect penis only a few feet from my face.

"It won't take me long to cum," said Andy, "I've been waiting for this for ages – been holding myself on edge for so long...."

I reached out and held his cock once more and wanked him for a short while to ensure he was completely stiff and then I reached to the cupboard and brought out my tube of KY. Andy didn't see what I did because he had his eyes shut so what I did next came as a complete surprise to him.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers