Sitting at Stacey's Feet

Story Info
He finds arousal from an unexpected source.
3.9k words
4.47
55.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fidopedar
fidopedar
22 Followers

The gathering at Alan's was supposed to be a pool party, but the clouds had been threatening all through the sultry August afternoon and few had taken a swim. By the time the barbecue was ready, it looked like it really would rain at any moment, so everyone crowded inside with their food. By the time I got mine there was hardly any place to sit, and I was grateful when Anne, who had already finished eating, waved me over to take her place on a low ottoman that had been pushed aside so it was near the end of the couch. That is how I found myself sitting next to Stacey for the first time in several years.

Stacey and I had overlapped in high school and had even been in the same class twice. But although she was only a few months older than me, she was one class year ahead, which as far as I was concerned put her out of reach. Not that I hadn't noticed her. It wasn't that her breasts were so very large, though the way she filled out a shirt was satisfying enough; but she had been an early developer, and she was stunningly pretty. Almost everything about her seemed delicate, but her deep brown eyes were very large and her look created a warmth that stimulated a strong but hopeless desire in me.

Maybe it was because I thought she was out of my league that I felt so free to fantasize about her. I remember I used to start by thinking of how her ponytail looked. That would help me visualize her face, and then I'd try to imagine what the rest of her would look like. I'd try to imagine her taking off her shirt and jeans. Even by that time I'd be swelling up, but of course I would go on to think of her taking her bra off, and then her panties. I'd wonder if a nice girl like Stacey would ever touch herself, and if so whether she would be in a chair when she did it, or in bed. Would she just finger lightly around her opening, or would she stick a finger right up inside? I'd try to imagine her the one way and then the other. After a few minutes of this, I'd be in a state of glorious lust, and then I'd have to imagine her getting off or, better yet, her welcoming me into her room, putting her hand around my shaft, and guiding it to where I had just imagined her fingers.

As I sat down next to Stacey at the party, however, I wasn't thinking of any of that. In the first place, I had to fit myself into a very small space without spilling my plate. Stacey had one leg crossed over the other and the result was that her foot was extending past the end of the couch, so that I had to hold my plate to one side to avoid it. Then, when I was finally settled, there were friends from high school to catch up on, and conversation about what she was doing and what I was doing. Of course, I have to admit that part of me was noticing how good she looked. All she had on above the waist was a bikini top. Below, there were shorts over the bottom of her bikini, and leather sandals on her feet. That was all. For sure, I'd never seen so much of her before, and as I got more comfortable in our conversation I couldn't help looking at her bare tummy and her cleavage.

After Stacey finished eating she passed her plate out to someone collecting them. That left her lap bare, and I just about had to look at her legs every time I moved my eyes from her to my food. Maybe it was the yoga exercises she'd been telling me about, but her thighs didn't look quite so delicate. They were a little rounder than the rest of her, but at the same time there was a muscular firmness to them, and the thought of touching them to see what they would feel like kept intruding on me. A lightening of her tan just where her shorts ended did nothing to help me stop thinking about how good she might feel, and what I would encounter if I could slip my hand up between her leg and her shorts.

When I first sat down, all I could smell was the barbecue sauce. But after I had finished, and also passed my plate along, I realized that my increasing appreciation of Stacey was partly due to her wonderful girl smell. For a while I thought Stacey must be wearing some new perfume, though it was certainly unlike any I'd smelled before. But afterward, when we eventually got up, I couldn't smell her any more. That is when I realized that it must have been her foot that I had been smelling. I felt kind of funny about being turned on by that, but I couldn't deny that she had smelled very sexy and that I'd gladly sit at her feet any time I might get the chance.

Despite our having talked so easily, I still instinctively felt that Stacey was out of reach for me, so I never called her. I didn't run into her again for the better part of a year; but when we both showed up at another party at the beginning of the following summer, she greeted me like an old friend. This time, having been behind her in high school didn't seem to matter any more and toward the end of the party we were slow dancing so close that she must have felt my tumescence against her. She had given a ride to a girlfriend and had to take her home, but I called her the next afternoon and from then on we were inseparable. This lovely creature actually liked me and seemed to be pleased to be seen with me. The curve of her neck was mine to brush with my lips, the buttons on her shirt were mine to unfasten, and her thighs were soon mine to open and caress. In a week we were lovers and in the days after that our tongues learned the outlines of each others' privates and became skilled in the rhythms of preparing for lovemaking.

As we became more and more intimate, our flirting and foreplay became more and more extended. Stacey liked backrubs, and I'd lay her down on the bed and give her one. She didn't mind if my hands strayed to her cheeks, and the back of her upper thighs. I'd tease her by running my hand down the outside of her leg, and then back up on the tender skin of the inside. Then I'd do some more on her back, and then tease her all over again. I'd lie along side her and rub against her body while I kissed the back of her neck. After a few times of this treatment, she'd roll over and give me a look that would have gotten me hard all by itself. She'd take me in hand, spread her legs and guide me at last into her glistening pussy.

It wasn't until July that Stacey told me she would like to try tantric sex. When she saw the look on my face, she burst out laughing and when she regained control of herself she said she didn't mean that we're going just going to tease and not come at all, but if we could hold off for a long time, it was supposed to be really good when we finally did it. She ended up with a come hither look that would have melted a stone and said "Won't you try it with me?" Of course, I agreed.

It was almost dinnertime when we had this conversation, and it was almost time to go get the carry out we'd ordered. Stacey sent me out with a long kiss, a squeeze on my thigh, and a knowing smile. When I got back, she had poured us drinks and dimmed the lights. She'd put the drinks and some plates on the coffee table and when she sat down on the couch, she cuddled right into me.

As soon as we'd eaten enough, Stacey turned me around and gave me a massage, starting with my scalp and working downward very slowly. I did the same for her, and ended up spending ages approaching her breasts from the side, the top, and underneath before actually taking them in my hands and fondling them through her clothing. Then I undressed her top and let my fingers circle her nipples until they stood up, ready for the direct stimulation I proceeded to give them.

Eventually, Stacey took my hand and led us to the bedroom. As I undressed, she slowly removed the rest of her clothing, and then asked me to lie down on my stomach. She started again at my head and slowly worked down my back. Gradually, she went lower and lower, roaming her fingers over my butt and down my legs. She pulled my legs apart and stroked up and inside until she touched my sac. She backed off and then came back again, just with a very light touch. Pretty soon she happened to touch my penis. Trapped against the bed as it was, it still felt terrific every time her fingers brushed against it.

After a while I gave her the same treatment. At first she was completely still as I touched her, but soon she was moaning and groaning and squirming against the bed. I didn't have to open her legs – she parted them, and worked them wider and wider apart as she became more aroused. She tipped her ass up in the air as much as she could and I responded by touching her there, as well as running my hand down on her now very wet lips, and reaching all the way around to her clitoris.

When Stacey started to roll over, I thought we were going to join ourselves at last, but Stacey had one more idea in store. She sat up with her legs crossed and asked me to do the same. She looked into my eyes and put her hands on my thighs. Without taking her eyes away, she stroked down to my organ, cupped my balls, and very slowly pulled back the skin of my erection. I followed her lead, and soon had my fingers on her sex, very slowly parting her moist folds and spreading her flow up to her clit.

It was about this time that I realized that part of what was getting me so hot was how good she smelled. And then I remembered Alan's party, and knew that her womanly fragrance was strong now because I was once again sitting close to her feet. The memory of how sexy she'd looked in her shorts suddenly flooded back and joined with the thought that I was seeing now what I couldn't see then, and that I would soon feel those lovely round thighs clasping me. At the same time, the feeling of her hand sliding on my shaft became an electrically intense pleasure. I managed to pant out Stacey's name as I pushed her shoulders back and began to mount. She understood that I was past caring about prolonging our pleasure and that my desire to enter her had seized control of my body. She received me without a word, and clutched my buns as I slid into her sopping love tunnel. Her hips rose up to meet me and we were almost immediately joined in a thrashing, panting climax. When I thought I had come, my body told me that there was more, and more again. I could feel Stacey contracting inside as if she were pulling my juices from me, and my last spurt arrived at the moment when her pussy once again pulsated and grasped my organ in its positive embrace.

In the days after that I thought a lot about Stacey's woman scent and especially about how strong it was when I was near her feet. I fantasized about saying to her "Stacey, I want to kiss your feet", but I didn't know what she'd think of that and I didn't dare ask her. Even less could I imagine telling her that I wondered if they would smell as good close up as I thought they did when they were so tantalizingly near. But I took every opportunity I could find to look at them and touch them. Of course, I wouldn't just touch them, I'd pretend I just wanted to tickle her, and happened to find an exposed foot to attack. Sometimes she'd sit on the couch with her legs tucked partway under her with her feet sticking out at the side. I didn't want to discourage her from sitting this way, but once in a while I'd sit down beside her and playfully grab a toe, or run my finger across her sole. Once I was in my underwear and thought about "tickling" her foot with my penis. I didn't dare take it out, but I got hard thinking about it.

Then I got the idea that a more pleasant approach might work better. Sometimes she'd complain of a stiff neck, or stress in her back or shoulders and I took to offering her a massage wherever it would do the most good. I'd get her to take her top off, and sometimes she'd get completely naked and lie on her stomach while I gave her a back rub. I thought I'd gradually work up to a full body massage, and eventually it would seem just natural for me to be massaging her feet, and then I would lift them up to give them a good kiss.

I got diverted, though, because when I got to Stacey's ass, I discovered something. I had just run my finger gently down the top of her rear cleavage when she gave a little moan. The next time, I continued down a little farther, and she moaned again. Little by little I pulled at her cheeks and touched her nearer and nearer to her rosebud. I could tell by her breathing that she definitely liked that. She even parted her legs – ever so little at first, but with each squirm somehow they ended up a little farther apart. I teased her for a long time around her back door and even let my finger run right over her little brown pucker. It wasn't long after that that she asked me to touch her pussy. When I slid my finger down between her lips I discovered she was completely lubricated. She gasped with pleasure and scootched her ass up in the air a little. I spread her liquid all around and fingered her all over her vulva while my thumb kept playing around the sensitive skin surrounding her anus.

Suddenly, Stacey rolled over and begged, "Put it in. Oh, hurry, I feel so hot. I've got to have you, pleeease!" Of course, I'd been getting myself aroused all this time, and one touch of her hand had me so swollen and stiff that I didn't want to do anything but get into her and feel her tightness pulling against my member. As soon as I was in, Stacey began to buck and go rigid, and after a short time of furious pumping we were both exhausting our organs in each others' pleasure.

A few days later, the office where Stacey worked had taken over some new space and rearranged its layout. That meant that everybody had to clean off their desks and help move the smaller items, and wait while the desks were moved. When we met up at her apartment, she complained about how tired she was and about how much her feet hurt from being on them so much of the day. I found myself saying that perhaps she would like me to give them a massage and she thought that sounded like a good idea. She had already changed into a T shirt and an old pair of baggy shorts, but now she said that maybe she should take a shower before I went to work on her feet, "just so they'll be nice and fresh". I said I was sure they'd be ok as they were and a shower would just mean she'd be standing up some more. She didn't look too convinced, but she was, after all, tired and so she said "ok", sat down on the bed and took off her sandals. She lay down, stretched her legs out, and I went to work.

I had started getting hard when she first said a foot rub sounded good, but now, as I took her foot between my hands and started to knead it, the girl scent that I had hoped would be there wafted up toward me and my erection swelled against my pants. Slightly sweet and yet pungent at the same time, her aroma filled the air. It was a little like the scent of her hair and a little like her pussy too, but heavier and richer. As I separated her toes to give each one its own massage, I could feel the moistness between them. They looked so delicate and smooth and it was hard to believe that these innocent little creatures could be the source of such an arousing odor. My organ was in full hardness now and I had to shift to give it more room to avoid its becoming painful.

I worked on her right foot for a long time, and when I couldn't think of any place I hadn't given a good workout, I lifted it up, gave it a kiss right on the ball of her foot just below her toes, and said "all better". My words were on autopilot. Of course, I took a good whiff as I bestowed that little kiss, and I could hardly believe how overwhelmingly sexy it made me feel. I'd have gladly taken myself in hand right then and there, and stroked myself while kissing her foot. But what would she have thought about that? Instead, I put her foot down, made my little remark about its being all better, and started in on her other foot.

I don't know how much it was accident and how much I knew what I was doing, but when I laid her right foot down, it was right in my crotch. It seemed just the natural place to let it rest. But once I had put it there, I realized that it was pressing ever so lightly on my tumescent member. Every time I moved my grip on her left foot, my weight would shift a little, and a little wave of pleasure would spread over my groin. Sometimes Stacey would move suddenly if my pressure on her foot grew too light, and again, I'd get a little stroke. Sometimes I'd pretend to be shifting my weight when actually I was just pressing myself a little more firmly against her toes. All the while, I was kneading her left foot with my thumbs, gently squeezing her toes between thumb and forefinger, inserting a finger between her toes and making a little circular motion, and all the while her scent was increasing the pleasure I was receiving from the slow movement against the foot in my lap.

At last, I had to tell myself that I'd massaged her left foot for all it was worth. I brought it up to my face and planted kisses on each of her toes. Such a strong scent! and so deliciously animal! Again, I tried to disguise my interest by offering a brightly said "All better!".

But Stacey was not so easily deceived. She wiggled her foot in my lap a little, and said "That was lovely and I feel much better. But am I right in thinking it was just as much fun for you as it was relaxing for me?"

I hardly knew what to say, but finally managed to say that of course it gave me pleasure to see her relax and to think that I made her tired feet feel better. Stacey responded with another little wiggle of her foot and said "Oh, come on. I think you've got something in there that's bigger that it was when you started."

"Well," I said, "I do like looking at your wonderful legs." That seemed to stop her for a while, though she gave me a kind of sideways look. But then she said "I think you should take him out." That made me get harder than ever and I realized I would never be able to get him out of my pants without standing up. So, I got off the bed and took off my trousers and underpants. Then I approached the bed with the idea of lying down beside Stacey and kissing her.

"Oh, no" she said. "Sit back down where you were." Throbbing, now, I sat down just past the end of her feet and put out my hand to stroke her legs. "Closer," she said. I lifted up her right leg, inched toward her, and placed her foot right where it had been while I was massaging her left foot.

As soon as I did that, Stacey began to rub the sole of her foot along the underside of my penis. Then she started to vary her attentions, sometimes rubbing me with the area near her heel, sometimes using the ball of her foot, and sometimes her toes. By this time, I didn't care what she thought, I just moved with her and enjoyed the sensations that the delicate friction of her foot was giving me. I could feel my juices rising and soon I noticed a slipperiness as the action of her toes captured some of my pre-cum and spread it along my shaft.

Now I was pressing myself earnestly into her foot, especially when her soft sole enabled contact with almost the whole underside of my member. I knew I was going to come all over her foot and I knew she must know that too. But as I got close to my climax, I yearned to kiss Stacey. I couldn't without breaking the spell, but still, I wanted to.

There was only one way. I picked up her left foot and planted a kiss on the ball of her foot. Her aroma rose from between her toes in full strength. I was beside myself with lust and the feeling of closeness to Stacey, even though I was connecting with her through a part that she probably would not consider exactly "fresh". I didn't want her to know that was what I was finding so sexy, but at that moment I didn't care if she'd figure that out or not. I was in a hot flush of feeling. My organ began to pulsate, and I creamed all over her right foot, one spurt after another, until I was emptied and a serene peace descended on me.

fidopedar
fidopedar
22 Followers
12