Sitting by the Campfire

Story Info
Sex Outdoors with Wendy.
880 words
3.58
9.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakenbb
jakenbb
7 Followers

Sitting outside by the campfire, the fresh air feels so good on my bare skin, lover. It does make my nipples hard. You sit back while I get things going... My fingers rolling my nipples around, feeling them get even harder with my touch. Pulling on them, stretching them out then letting them fall back. Pinching them, baby and pulling them harder. That's making my pussy cry out for attention!

Let me just slip a hand down...yep it's crying all right...all wet! Taking my wet fingers and rubbing them on my nipples. The cool night air hitting the wet nipples and making them tingle. Let me suck on them, baby and make them warm again. First the right one, my lips sucking it into my mouth, my teeth gently tugging on it. Then the left one, going back and forth between them.

My pussy is just dripping now and really needs some attention. Let me just sit back and spread my legs wide. Make yourself comfortable, my love while I entertain you. Taking my hand I cover all of my pussy, pressing in on it, sliding my middle finger up the slit, feeling the wetness.

Over and over I slide my hand up my pussy. Pressing in harder each time. Oh, baby see how wet I am for you! My finger stops at my clit and I start to rub little circles on it, soft at first then harder. Fingering it, then gripping it, pulling on it, pinching it. Hear me moan, baby from wanting it so much!

I start to tickle the entrance to my hole, making myself giggle. Then slowly I slide a finger deep inside feeling the wetness. In and out I move my finger, slowly fucking my pussy. Then adding another finger, then one more. Sliding three fingers in and out, baby while you watch.

My left hand tugging on my nipples, while I fuck myself for you. Moving my fingers faster now, and harder, pushing them deep into me. Four fingers now, ramming them in me. My legs spread wide and high to get my fingers in deep. In and out, baby harder and faster.

Feeling them push through all the love juice that is starting to pour from me. Fucking myself harder and faster for you, baby. Ramming my pussy, pinching my nipples hard, getting my whole hand in my pussy, so wet and wide for you, lover. Over and over, fucking it. baby I'm going to cum all over my hand!

Ramming it hard, calling for you, baby, wanting you! Cumming all over, lover. My hand is drenched, honey and there is cum running down my legs. Come to me, baby. Your tongue reaches for the place it knows so well, my pussy. Feeling you lick up the inside of my legs, licking up all the love juice that has poured out of me.

You take my hand and slowly lick my fingers clean, tasting all of me, sucking on them. Then you move back to my pussy and slowly lick up every drop. Your tongue pressing harder into me, with each stroke. You feel so good, there baby! Feeling your tongue as you lick my pussy, flicking hard on my clit in the glow of the campfire.

Baby, I want you! You sit down and I straddle your lap. Rubbing your cock up and down my pussy, pressing it hard against my clit then sliding it deep in my pussy. All the way in, baby and I just sit there, my lips meeting yours as we kiss deeply. Slowly I start to ride your cock, up and down, sliding my pussy against the hardness of you.

Our arms holding onto each other, not wanting to let go of the feel of one another. Up and down, lover, faster now and deeper. Feeling you meet my thrusts, feeling how much you want me. Harder now, lover, ramming my pussy on your cock, over and over. My tits bouncing with each thrust. Hold me tight to you, baby and feel me ride you hard.

Fucking you, baby, your cock hard in my wet pussy. My ass bouncing on you as we fuck harder and faster. Feeling you tighten as you get close to cumming in me. I want to feel you love juice shoot deep inside me, honey. Ramming your cock and my pussy together, starting to cum together. Cum inside me baby, deep inside me!

Pumping your cock, ramming it in my pussy, over and over as you start to fill me with your love juice. Shoot it deep in me, baby. Let me milk you, pull it all from your wonderful cock. Keep ramming me, baby, don't stop fucking me. Let me have all of you filling me as we cum together.

Oh baby, you feel so good. Let me just rest in your arms, holding you close to me, our lips meeting, softly kissing, our tongues playing together. Hold me tight to you, your cock still deep in my pussy, where it belongs.

Let's move inside baby, and continue our love making all night long. To rest in each others arms, to awaken to find those places we know so well that makes the other smile. To kiss, to touch, to...

jakenbb
jakenbb
7 Followers