Sitting for a Neighbour

Story Info
Babysitting leads to so much more.
2.6k words
4.4
184.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This actually happened and remains the best sexual experience of my life.

'I could kiss you' said Barbara as she held my face in her hands and looked directly into my eyes. I had received a phone call from my neighbour, Barbara, five minutes before asking me to pop round and see her.

I had just turned 18, she was 39 and nearing 40 but she was, in my eyes, a real beauty. She had brown curly hair that fell to just past her shoulders, lovely green eyes that sparkled and a wonderful looking pair of breasts, a C cup. I knew her breast size as I had babysat for her children a couple of times before when she had to work of an evening and I had made use of the time by indulging in going through her underwear drawers, trying to imagine her in each silky item I fondled. I loved her satin and lace bra's, all C cups, and really enjoyed her satin slips.

Barbara had received a late call asking her to work that evening, she had to she needed the money and so she had called me to ask me to step in and sit for her two young boys, both of whom were asleep when I would get there and never wake till morning. I never used to accept money from her because she needed it and besides I always had fun with6 her lingerie in lieu of money anyway. So I agreed to help out with the cheeky reply 'you can if you like'. She laughed and asked me to come over at seven.

I went back home and started to imagine what lingerie I could play with tonight, and decided I might progress to touching her satin blouses she wore for her secretarial day job. I had a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for comfort and then prepared a quick meal for myself, my parents were away on holiday so I could eat rubbish for a time and so indulged in burgers and chips.

The time came to head next door to Barbara's so I slipped on my flip flops, tied my long hair into a pony tail and left for my evening of masturbation.

Barbara was ready to go as I arrived, she was working as a waitress in a nearby pub and was looking sensational in a white satin blouse, a black skirt and black stockings (well was sure I saw the outline of a suspender strap through her skirt), my cock then twitched as I saw a slight wisp of lace under the hem of her skirt, indicating that she was wearing a slip, a navy blue one. She saw me looking her up and down and struck a pose 'You like' she said. I could do very little more than nod and reply 'uh huh'. Barb smiled and said she had to go or she would be late 'what about my kiss' I asked feeling bold. Barbara giggled and kissed me on the cheek 'see you about eleven' she said 'help yourself to food and stuff', if only she knew what I planned to help myself to.

Hearing her leave I went to the sitting room and switched on the TV and decided to watch something for an hour to make sure she wasn't going to suddenly arrive home and catch me in her undies. An hour passed and I headed upstairs, nervous with excitement and worry in case one of the boys woke up. I entered her room and smelt her perfume in the air making me tingle and get even more excited. Laid out on her bed were the clothes she had worn during the day to her day job, a shiny cream coloured sating blouse with tiny flowers on and a black skirt. I picked it up and held it to my nose, the smell of perfume and a subtle odour of perspiration wafted up and sent my senses into overdrive, it was such a horny smell. I lifted my t-shirt over my head and rubbed the blouse over my chest letting a sleeve dangle down and glide over my bare thigh. My cock was like an iron bar and was itching for release, but just as I was about to I heard a stirring from down the hall, one of the boys had awoken. I quickly lay the blouse back on the bed and scarpered out of the room and crept my way back downstairs. For the rest of the night I was too nervous to go back up there and so by the time I heard the key in the door just after eleven I was really disappointed that I hadn't 'got off'.

Barb came into the sitting room and smiled at me 'how's everything been?' she asked with a slight trace of tiredness in her voice. 'Everything's been cool' I said wanting to tell her that I had missed out on cumming while holding her panties under my nose. She sat in an armchair opposite me and took off her shoes; she nodded when I asked her if she would like me to make her a coffee and then sunk back into the soft armchair and gave a sigh of relaxation.

I returned with two hot coffees and sat on the couch opposite her, we both looked in silence at the flickering TV, nothing was on just some crappy adverts, but then one came on to advertise a spray for tired feet. The ad was a cartoon of feet being hit by hammers and cut with saws and walking over stones and thorns 'That's just how my feet feel' said Barbara breaking the silence. I swallowed hard and my pulse quickened as I replied 'would you like me to rub them for you?'

Barbara was silent for about half a minute and I was sure my heart beat was echoing around the room, and then she replied 'yes, that would be lovely'. I couldn't believe my luck, I had long dreamt of just touching her and now I was going to get the chance to run my hands on her feet and ankles and maybe, if I was lucky, her calves.

I tried to look cool as I sat in front of her on the floor and cracked my knuckles, stretching my fingers trying to look like a professional masseuse. Barb smiled and lifted her right foot for me, still encased in nylon. I held it in my hand and began gently caressing her foot with my hand, I must have been doing it right as she sighed a little and relaxed further into her armchair. I concentrated on her foot for about five minutes and then decided to do the other one; I took a chance and rested her right foot in my lap, about a centimetre from the head of my very erect penis. I used the same routine and was rewarded with small and gentle sighs from Barbara, I looked up at her, hoping to make eye contact but her eyes were closed. Had she fallen asleep?

I decided to test the water and moved my hands to her ankles and began caressing them, meeting no resistance I moved my hands further up her leg, gliding on the nylon covering it. I was in heaven and grew bolder; I massaged the whole of her calf and shin and then switched back to her right leg, resting her left foot in my lap this time actually so it was touching my cock. I grew bolder, turned on by the sensation of feeling Barbs leg in her nylon and the sound of her deeper breathing; I was fantasising that she was getting turned on rather than breathing heavy in slumber. My hand went up behind her knee and then I switched legs again, starting behind the knee on the left leg, my hands moved upwards until they were on her thigh, the hem of her skirt brushing my fingertips as I caressed her. Slowly moving higher, my hands went under the hem of her skirt, I don't know how I didn't cum in my shorts as I felt the satin of her slip and the top of her stocking, I had been right after all. Now I was totally turned on and bold, I inched her skirt up, I was passed caring if she woke up and caught me. The skirt inched its way up her sexy black nylon encased thighs until I saw the straps of her black suspender belt and then the slightest glimmer of her panties, white satin, I took a deep breath, more like a gasp when all of a sudden...

'Do you like what you see?'

I froze momentarily and looked up at Barbara's face, I couldn't read the expression, couldn't tell if she had liked my touch or was angry with me, but I did notice her chest rising and falling very high. I let go of her leg and stood up, totally red in the face and began spluttering apologies, and then imploring her not to tell my parents as I didn't want to be thrown out of home mere weeks before heading off to university.

To my surprise, she stood up and put a finger to my lips 'shhh' she said and led me back to the couch; she sat me down and sat next to me. 'I know you fancy me' she smiled 'I have seen the way you look at me and have been for ages. I am really flattered but I think you are too young for me, it would be wrong if we had relations'. I was hurt by her words, after all I was taller than her, very muscular as I had been the captain of the school Rugby team, despite my long hair, and felt very much a man. But she then surprised me further.

She held out her hand and ran a red nailed finger over my cock, still straining against my shorts making it twitch and me groan. 'I can see the effect I have had on you and I am flattered, it has over time turned me on a bit to know you have been in my lingerie. So just this once I shall relieve you of your stress and discomfort'. Barbara then told me to stand up and as I did she slowly pulled my shorts down, I noticed her take a sharp intake of breath when she saw my cock, only seven inches long but very thick. I kicked my shorts off and then quickly yanked my t-shirt over my head and threw it on the floor with my shorts. Barbara then asked me to sit down next to her.

I sat, trembling, my cock pulsing and twitching in anticipation 'I don't want us to have sex, as I don't think it would be right but I shall give you this one treat ok! Just between us', and with that she placed her fingers around my penis and began slowly moving her hand up and down. I moved up as close to her as possible until I felt her satin blouse rubbing on my body, I asked her if I could touch her and she said I could so I put my hand on her leg and felt her nylon clad thigh as her hand moved slightly faster up and down, up and down. I was really enjoying this and having looked at Barbara's face she was enjoying it too, I groaned again and she moved her free hand up to my chest and began rubbing my nipple, making me groan louder. I am sure then that I heard her groan slightly as well and I saw her legs part a bit.

'Take your skirt off Barb' I suggested, she agreed and stood, pulling down the zip on her black skirt and then pulling it down, exposing her beautiful liquid satin navy blue half slip, she also undid the top two buttons of her satin blouse, exposing a little of her cleavage. As she sat again next to me she pulled her slip up exposing her satin panties. Her hand retuned to my cock, rubbing a lot harder as I moved my hand up, leaving my fingertips millimetres from the gusset of her satin panties, I could feel the heat coming from between her legs.

I slid my fingers gently up until I touched the gusset and pushed gently till my fingers touched her pussy lips, Barbara moaned and looked at me, I leaned in and kissed her my tongue entering her mouth and meeting hers, licking it until she reciprocated and out tongues began to dance around each other. I rubbed her slit through her panties and she moaned into my mouth as I found her clitoris. I caressed it and this encouraged her, she had forgotten about wanking me so I put her hand back on my cock and she resumed the up and down motion. I pulled away from her lips 'kiss me' I said 'I am' she replied 'no, down there I mean' and with that she hesitated but then stooped her head and took the large helmet of my cockhead into her mouth and sucked hard before snaking her tongue out and wrapping it around my shaft. Barb then began the same motion with her mouth that her hand had been doing, she kneeled up on the couch and so had her ass in the air. I lifted the slip and pulled her panties to one side and not believing my luck slid a finger straight up her soaking pussy. Her body shivered as I slid in and out and she felt on the verge of an orgasm, I wasn't far off either so I rubbed her gorgeous breasts through her blouse and bra and said 'Barbara let's just do it, now, I want to cum inside you'. To my surprise she agreed and stood up.

I lay on the floor and looked up as she stood above me, Barbara then opened the rest of her blouse and lifting her slip lowered herself down to my waiting shaft. I pulled her panties to one side and then felt her hot wet lips on my cockhead and then the bliss as my whole penis was engulfed into her wet slippery and incredibly hot vagina. She moaned loudly and began riding me at quite a speed; I knew we were both mere seconds away from coming so I moved my hands all over her, trying to experience as much as I could in case this was to be the last time we ever did this. The feeling of her pussy gripping my cock, the satin under my hands and the mixture of perfume, pussy and perspiration smells finally took their toll and I came, fiercely. Her climax hit at the same time as I fired rope after heavy rope of semen into her womb, greedily sucking it up inside. Barb screamed in climax and after a minute flopped forward shuddering into my arms. We kissed deep until after a few minutes my cock was flaccid enough to slip out of her. To my amazement she cleaned me up with her mouth and tongue before lying in my arms and indulging in a kiss and cuddle that lasted another hour or so.

Sadly she sent me home after that, with her slip, panties and blouse in a bag and a hot kiss on the door step. I thought that may be the last time we got together...I needn't have worried.