Situation

Story Info
Meeting best friend's girlfriend.
533 words
3.46
31.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

I recall a fantasy of mine that took place at the fair grounds. After months of planning, I was finally meeting my best friend's girlfriend. Now after seeing her last girlfriend, I pictured a butch character with spiked bracelets and necklaces. Now, very few people surprise me, but in fact I was just that, surprised. While devouring a Hot Dog, Brittany walks towards me with an angelic beauty on her arm. Immediately, my eyes locked on this angel.

"Hi, this is Nancy. Nancy meet my best friend Samantha." said Brittany.

Our handshake was greeted with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me, Sam. So you're the one who has stolen Brittany's attention." I replied.

"Well, I'd like to think so." said Nancy.

"Maybe it'll be my heart next", said Brittany.

Fast forward the roller coaster rides, bumper cars, and pit stops at the restrooms to 8 p.m.

"Sam," said Nancy.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said.

"I have a favor to ask of you." replied Nancy.

"Okay, what kind of favor?" I replied.

"Would you join me on the Strawberry Swirl, please?" asked Nancy.

"Of course, but where's Brittany?" I asked.

"In the restroom, I think the nacho and cheese's caught up with her." answered Nancy.

Two minutes later, we found ourselves sitting in the strawberry, waiting for the ride to begin.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous." I asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. But I am kind of nervous. Usually, Brittany puts her arms around me, when we get on rides." replied Nancy.

"Well if you want... I'll put my arms around you." I said.

"Thank you. I hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable." asked Nancy.

"Oh no not at all, it's not a problem. I do this all the time for my best friend's girlfriends." I answered.

Nancy starts laughing.

"I love that I've only just met you and already I feel comfortable enough to tell you everything. Has that ever happened to you?" asked Nancy.

"Actually, right now I feel comfortable." I replied.

We both feel the ride vibrating as the ride begins. I put my arms around Nancy's warm body. I could feel her heart pounding against mine. I was sure she could feel my heart beat as well. As the ride's speed increased, I felt her body press up against mine.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes." Nancy answered.

It was like the ride pulled her body closer to mine on purpose. I felt my lips kiss her forehead. Then I kissed her cheek. Nancy lifted her head and kisses my lips. So there we were kissing... and not just kissing, but passionately kissing, while my best friend is in the restroom puking her brains out this very moment. When the ride finally came to a stop, I broke our kiss.

"What's wrong?' asked Nancy.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry for what?" asked Nancy.

"I took advantage of this situation." I replied.

"No, you didn't. I like this situation." answered Nancy.

We exited the ride only to find Brittany waiting with a bucket in her hand.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime." asked Nancy.

"Soon, I hope?" I replied.

"Oh very soon." said Nancy.

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers