SIW: Adam & Bronwille Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
880 Followers

For dinner she called the Chinese down the road. Normally they don't deliver at home, but since it was so nearby, they always made an exception for her. After cleaning up the dishes and paper cups she tidied up the kitchen and turned on the dishwasher.

The rest of the evening was spent with her second passion next to writing, old movies. She simply adored those old Humphrey Bogart movies, the classic "Casablanca" being her all-time favorite. She saw it at least once a month and it never got old watching it time after time. In this particular one, it was the conflict that she found to be a driving force.

But Bron liked all kinds of old movies, even "My Fair Lady", with the late Audrey Hepburn. She loved the actress in "Tiffany's".

Watching all the glorious movies, from times long gone, helped her forget reality. It helped her relax and let her escape. There were times she even danced along, pretending to be the lead actress as she twirled around her living room, humming along to the music of the movie.

Tonight she wanted a movie to lift her spirits and make her laugh. Going through her vast collection of DVD's she picked the one she had in mind and turned it on. With a smile on her face she got sucked into the move once more, and then her favorite song came along. Knowing her neighbors weren't home at the moment she began to sing along until she was out of breath. Time after time she sang "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and danced around her couch.

She laughed, if people would see her now they would deem her insane and mad as a hatter. Without a care in the world she danced to the cheerful tunes of one of the most famous Mary Poppins' songs. Smiling she remembered all her failed attempts on getting the word correct. It had her tongue in a twist so many times she lost count. Once she knew it, it rolled out without effort, time after time, faster and faster.

Out of breath she fell back on the couch as she focused back onto the movie, a wide smile on her face. As the movie came to its end, she quickly tidied up and got ready for bed. Holding back a sigh, she prepared for another night of tossing and turning until Mister Sandman got the better of her once more.

+ + + +

After another day of battling every little pot and pan in his kitchen, Adam stomped back upstairs. He cursed himself knowing how short and snappy he had been to his personnel. If things weren't going to change pretty quick he was sure he'd be looking for new employees soon enough.

He knew what lay at the base of his behavior and he really had hoped that learning all these new things about Bronwille would help ease his wolf. Sadly it didn't. His wolf was still as antsy as ever, even more so now that they had read part of what happened to her.

To some extent, he dreaded reading the rest, but he knew he had to, he needed to know.

Turning on the slowpoke of a computer, he went into his bathroom. Stripping off his clothes, he was naked by the time he reached his bathroom, turned on the water and didn't even wait for the water to get warm. Stepping under the cold stream he stood there hoping the icy touches would have a soothing effect on his hot skin. Biting his lips, he fought against the shivers until the water turned warmer.

It all didn't have any effect on him. He slapped the wall in front of him out of frustration. Reaching out for his soap he quickly lathered himself up, washing away the grime of the day. He felt his muscles tense and relax as he rinsed the soapy bubbles off his broad shoulders. Watching below him, he followed the bubbles as they disappeared into the drain.

He really had to get himself together if he wanted to make this work. Countless discussions with his wolf only left him more and more agitated because his wolf wanted revenge for what had been done to their mate. Adam had hoped last night he had gotten through to his wolf, but the continuous pacing he felt inside his mind during the day proved otherwise.

Turning the taps he waited until the water turned searing hot, maybe that could ease some of the tension that build up in his muscles. With a growl he turned them off when it proved useless.

Stepping out the shower he pulled a clean towel out of the closet and dried himself quickly, then wrapped the towel around his waist. Checking the computer, he was glad to see it finally booted up. Clicking on a few menus made him go to Bronwille's profile and he already selected her second chapter to "Broken Bones".

* * * *

* * * *

Broken Bones Chapter Two By RedB

"You fucked up, Rubin. She's not waking up and Chief wants to begin. You know what this means asshole. If you don't do this, you're not in."

Amelia's head hurt as she came around but didn't recognize the voice that was speaking. She couldn't quite open her eyes yet, but she knew she was out of the van by the fact she was laying on some sort of bed with her legs restrained spread eagle.

"I know, but fuck she pissed me off."

Amelia didn't move or alert them that she was barely awake. Someone was moving between her legs now, but she remained still.

"Fuck. Why does she wax herself if she won't let anyone down there?" Rubin commented at her neatly waxed pussy leaving a little stripe of hair. Obviously he was close by, but she didn't move. "Look at that cunt. Damn I know how to choose them. I bet she's as tight as tight can be. Damn."

The other man laughed and clanked a bottle or something before taking a drink, "Once you're done, I want a go. With a clit like that; I bet she cums quick."

"You can have sloppy seconds all you want. First things first," his husky voice growled as he watched the woman between Amelia's legs finish waxing her smooth and removing every trace of hair from her lips "You done honey?"

"Rubin, you're a prick. Do you want it smooth or shall I leave some stubble for you to get a road rash?" a woman shot back. Just then there was a burning pain as the woman ripped the wax peel off, taking away another swatch of hair.

"Fuck that looks like it hurts," the other man winged.

"Keep bothering me and I'll show you, asshole," the woman commented as she applied another section of hot wax.

"Easy sweetheart, I'll be good," he teased and backed farther into the room.

Amelia gritted her teeth preparing for the next removal and ended up passing out again when the woman decided to remove a larger section than before.

Rubin watched as Kathy removed the rest of the hair. It took three more applications of wax, but it was now done and she smoothed the skin with a solution similar to after shave.

"There. Wanna try it out? I love freshly waxed skin. It always feels incredible to me. Hell, I'm even tempted to take a lick just to feel it."

She was removing her gloves and putting her tools away on the tray where the hot wax was heating.

Rubin felt his cock jump at the offer and shoved her out of the way. "Fuck yeah."

He claimed the medical chair and wheeled closer to Amelia's spread legs and looked up at her slack face to see if she'd come round yet. She was out cold. He fucked up by smashing her head, but damn if she didn't piss him off. Maybe he could rouse her now with a little soft licking. Only one way to find out.

Taking a deep breath, breathing in her scent, Rubin released a low growl before licking her from rosebud to clit and back, dipping his tongue within the smooth lips of her cunt.

"Damn," he mumbled and licked her again, this time stopping at her clit where he suckled her body roughly.

Amelia felt liquid fire between her legs and moaned. Confused she rolled her head from side to side; enjoying whatever was happening to her body but had no comprehension of what was causing it. A warm tingling sensation began to build within her and she felt as if she were going to explode.

The pressure stopped suddenly.

"Fuck if he's not right, that bastard. She's a hot little bitch ready to explode," Rubin mumbled before he latched back to her clit and sucked hard, using his teeth to send her body into a state of over stimulation and then over the brink of an orgasm.

Amelia cried out arching her back as her body exploded while his tongue tirelessly flicked her body until she came again hard on the heels of her first release.

"Hot damn," he breathed against her freshly waxed lips, giving her a gentle kiss before leaning back. "That is going to be awesome to hit once I get moving."

Amelia was partially coherent how and looked groggily between her legs and found Rubin grinning like a fool as he evaluated her body. His mouth was slick with both her release and his spit, but he didn't do a single thing to wipe it away. As she watched with growing apprehension, Rubin looked up at someone, asking a question that sent a cold finger of fear to develop in the base of her gut.

"Can I insert the plug?"

A trampy looking blonde approached, shrugging, "I don't care. Here," she handed him a device that looked like a rubber arrowhead with a base. "Make sure it's in there or you'll not have fun later. This one will stretch her out enough for that cock of yours to fit without ripping her wide open."

"Excellent," he grinned. "So, when this is all over, do I get to fuck you too?" he teased.

"Dude, if you get in, you can have me anytime you wish. I've seen that cock of yours."

"I know how to use it too," he cooed but his attention was back on Amelia suddenly. "But, first things first, I need to finish what I started and get Chief's blessing."

"Go to it big boy. I'm not going anywhere."

Rubin grunted in response and pushed that thing inside Amelia's sensitive pussy, coating it with a good layer of her juices. It felt good in her body and that was when she realized something was wrong. She shouldn't be enjoying this!

The woman laughed, "Looks like your toy is awake and is rolling now. I gave her a little extra of the drug to make sure you have a good ride, Rubin. I like you and want you around longer."

He looked up and found Amelia watching him closely. "Ah, you're right. Welcome back Amelia, darling. I think you're going to like what I'm about to do, so take a deep breath, chickie."

Her forehead burrowed in confusion before he took the plug and pressed it against her rose bud and pushed.

Amelia screamed and tried to move away but her legs had been tied to the table preventing her from moving. Whatever he was doing burned something fierce as the thing pushed farther and farther into her body.

"Stop! It hurts!" Amelia mumbled but he only pushed harder, not giving her quarter.

"Not yet. gotta get this in there before I can take you out to the gang. Everyone's waiting." He shoved harder and the plug made it past her gripping sphincter and was practically sucked in her rectum and rested against her skin snug as snug can be.

"Owe! Take it out!" she cried and thrashed her head as the burning consumed her.

"Not a chance, chickie. Pretty soon, that's going to be my dick, so I suggest you get used to it."

She moaned loudly as the pain continued to burn, but whatever they'd given her kicked in and her world began to spin and swirl.

"She's fully rolling now, dude. Better get on with it," the woman stated. "It's a pity you messed her face up so soon, though. It would have been something to see your cum dripping off her pristine cheek. Somehow, her swollen eye is ruining the effect."

"I know. I lost my temper. Damn bitch cat scratched my face."

A throaty laugh followed, "Adds character. Now go."

Amelia felt the ties on her legs release and immediately collapsed onto the table now that her legs were no longer tied into position. But she didn't get to rest long before Rubin picked her up and practically tossed her over his shoulder.

"Careful of that plug you asshole!" the woman called after him.

"Why? I can just shove it back in," he snickered and blew through the swinging doors of the barn they were in and strutted towards the table in the middle of the room. All around men and women lounged around, doing drugs or drinking while they waited.

He scanned the room once and smirked as he counted ten naked women already getting the shit pounded out of them. "Fuck, I love this place."

Amelia mumbled as her body flopped uselessly against his back and then grunted when he nearly tossed her to the table so she laid chest down, legs dangling over the side.

"This is the one?" a new strong male voice said as he approached.

Rubin was just checking the plug and had to push it back in before he turned around. "Yeah, this is her."

"Took you long enough. She must be some cold bitch to hold out this long."

"Well, yeah, but damn is it going to be fun to crack this nut hard. She's been teasing me for months with this tight ass of hers," Rubin said as he smacked her cheek hard causing her to whimper.

"You know it's not just the sex right? You have to do what I say and do everything to my satisfaction." this new man asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

Amelia cringed thinking what else could they possibly do to her other than kill her and right now, she wished they would do it quickly.

"Start with a good pipe cleaning and I'll be watching, so do it right, Rubin. After all this, it'd be a shame to deny you now."

"Fuck off and go sit down," Rubin growled pulling down his pants while he walked to the front of the table where Amelia's head dangled over the small table. He gripped a fist full of brown hair and yanked her head up roughly. "I need to be cleaned before I stick my dick anywhere. Open up, chickie."

While he talked, he'd been stroking his thickening dick so it was rock hard and placed it against her lips but she turned away. Rubin yanked her head back and snapped her neck earning a whimper. "No biting."

And then he thrust his cock into her mouth as far as he could before she struggled against the invasion, gagging as he thrust again this time down her throat. He laughed as she violently gagged as his thick cock fucked the shit out of her mouth.

In and out, in and out he pumped her face closing his eyes to ignore her tears as his own euphoria climbed. All he could think about was how fucking good her mouth felt and sensed his balls begin to tingle as he pumped faster and harder into her clenching throat.

"Fuck that feels good," he growled and thrust again this time holding it deep in her throat as his hips jerked once, twice and then he hollered as he released wave after wave of hot cum down her throat.

Amelia gagged as the salty fluid filled her mouth and felt it slide down her throat in large globs. When he finally pulled out, he shot one last load against her gasping mouth and laughed when it slid down her half open lips to drip onto the table.

She spat out whatever was remaining in her mouth in addition to the excess saliva from the ordeal.

He let her head drop to the table and walked behind her again, slapping her ass hard. "That was nice, but it's time to begin the games, chickie." Leaving his fly open and his pants hanging around his hips, he turned to meet the smirking face of the man Chief, the one he needed to impress. At his nod, Rubin puffed up.

"The chase," Chief called out.

Rubin smacked her ass again in anticipation. "You see, I'm a fair guy Amelia, so I'll give you a chance to get away between each round. If you can make it to the door before I get you, you can go free. But if not, well I get to fuck you however I see fit." Rubin tapped the plug in her ass to make sure it was secured and then stepped back. "You first chance begins now."

Amelia spat the remaining cum from her mouth before she struggled to roll over and look around the surreal room for the first time. They were in a barn that obviously had been abandoned with the only remaining items left behind were rotting bales of hay. Draped over different mounds, were blankets and naked bodies, some in positions that would have made her blush if she weren't in a situation that meant her life or death.

"Run sugar."

Rubin's voice taunted her out of her evaluation and launched her into a staggering run/crawl towards the door but it was useless. Whatever they'd given her, rendered her legs rubber and her mind mush. Her vision swam with swirls of color from the candles and lanterns that had been set around the barn.

"Oh yeah! Keep crawling bitch 'cause that's hot!" Rubin taunted from a few feet behind her. People on all sides cheered and cat called as she pathetically crawled towards the door but knew she wasn't going to make it.

Rubin stalked behind and around her laughing at her weak attempt at an escape. When she got near the outer ring of spectators, the sole of his thick biker boot slammed into her back pinning her to squirm on the dirt floor while he stood over her.

"Gotcha."

"No!" Amelia screamed and tried to get away, and he let her for a few feet before his kick had her rolling into a ball clutching her ribs that she knew were broken. Bits of hay entered her mouth as she lay there gasping for breath as he stalked towards her. When she looked up, the only thing she saw was his engorged dick as it stood out of his pants, ready for another go at her.

* * * *

* * * *

Adam howled. His wolf was in agony. Standing up he paced his living room. His anger was radiating around him. He wanted to smash something, reading what they had done to her tore him up inside. Sadly, the coffee table was in his path and with as much force he could muster, he kicked it away.

Magazines flew through the living room, the glass top shattered as his boot connected with it. With a mournful howl he sagged down onto his knees, not caring that the glass was cutting him. He couldn't understand how a human being could be this cruel, using another as a toy or pet.

It reminded him of his time in 'Nam. There weren't really females at the fore front back then, but they mostly filled a medical position. They were told always to stay in the camps, never venture out alone. More than once it happened that one of the females disappeared and was found several days later. Clothes ripped and cuts and bruises all over their bodies.

When asked what happened they weren't able to form one coherent sentence. Even back then, Adam was struggling with that part of the war. The human females, strong as some are, they were still weak compared to a female were. On those occasions he tried to get closer to them, sniff them, track down those who assaulted and raped the women.

He made damn sure they couldn't repeat the same thing with other people. Sometimes when he found the groups, they were abusing a next victim already. It was hard for him then. He had to get that person out first before being able to shift and deal with those men. Luckily most of the time, the woman was passed out or blindfolded.

Closing his eyes, he tried his best to shut out those images. Nobody should be privy to such behavior and attacks. Concentrating on his breathing, he did his best to calm down and reign in his wolf. That's when he noticed the blood pooling around his knees and the glassy mess around him.

Not caring about his nudity, he pulled the towel from around his waist and dabbed his knees with it. Using his agility, he made a big jump, avoiding the rest of the shattered glass and went to the bathroom.

He rinsed of the blood and removed the tiny pieces of glass imbedded in his skin. Once he was satisfied there weren't any pieces left behind, he disinfected the larger wounds and then just sat there for a few minutes. Letting his wolf do most of the work, he could practically see the wounds closing up neatly, and having disinfected them made them not leave any scarring behind.

Most werewolves didn't care about a scar or two, damn he had plenty himself. But he had found out by accident that if you made sure the wound was clean, it healed up faster and the scarring was kept to a minimum. Satisfied the wounds were healed enough; he got up and pulled another pair of jeans from his closet. He even remembered to put on some running shoes before going back to his messy living room.

mokkelke
mokkelke
880 Followers