SIW: Adam & Bronwille Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

"Well I'll be damned. Isn't this a bit fast? Or was it a little accident?" Bronwille asked. She couldn't believe her friend would be so stupid as to get pregnant by mistake. Obviously it was clear Mia was thrilled about this, Bronwille just didn't understand how it all moved this fast.

"No this is not accidental. Planned? Maybe not, but it feels right. You know I always have been the broody type and Chris is going to make a wonderful father. If he can keep his hands to himself that is," Mia added trying to hide her smile.

Bronwille stared at her friend, somehow this news shouldn't come as such a surprise. Mia always had been the motherly type, she already had the butting in -- skill down to a T already. She also felt guilt and a bit of jealousy battling within herself. She wanted to be happy for her friend, yet deep down she wished she could have the same things. Her inner self kept convincing her this was never anything that would happen to her.

Shaking her head, she tried to get rid of all these dark thoughts. She was meant to be happy for her friend! Not starting to wallow in her own misery. She felt like a goddam yo-yo being tugged from one extreme emotion to another. Frankly she was getting tired of it.

"If this is the case then we should meet up with the other girls and get some shopping done, don't we?" she finally said, a genuine smile on her face and grasping for Mia's hand.

"Ooh can we?" Mia squealed.

Suddenly their mood was only getting better as both women started talking in more detail. Neither noticed Adam lurking from the door way, a wide smile on his face. For the first time since that evening in "The Viper" was he able to pick up her scent without a trace of fear in it. All the while he had picked up her anger, frustration, sometimes a faint hint of happiness and longing. Finally seeing her relax made both him and his wolf happy.

He also reminded himself to thank Mia once more. Still this good outcome, so far, didn't deter him from the plans brewing in his mind.

don't forget to vote and comment

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers