SIW: Adam & Bronwille Ch. 06

Story Info
The Road To Revenge.
6.5k words
4.8
16k
17
19

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
880 Followers

SIW : Adam O'Neill

Here we are with our weekly update. As usually many thanks go out to Nulli and EvilJ for their proofreading skills and Mikothebaby for her edit skills. As for next week I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it, chapter 7 is with Miko right now but she has a bit more on her plate than usual with the Halloween contest going on, so in light of that I will submit chapter 7 in two weeks' time instead of next week. That will give you all some more time to catch up with all the Halloween entries.

Without any further hold up, enjoy the read!

Mokkelke

Chapter Six : The Road to Revenge.

Adam strolled through the streets late at night. He had visited the local Alpha earlier today and explained his presence. Alpha Ramirez understood his position and need for revenge and had offered him any assistance he would need. He hoped it wouldn't have to come to that but it was nice to know he was covered if the need arose. Looking around, he tried to search for any indication something wasn't as it was supposed to be.

So far, this evening proved to be very lame without much happening besides the local drunks setting up camp in the deserted alleys, making their "comfortable" beds from cardboard boxes. The corners of the streets were graced with what appeared to be young girls, but on closer inspection, were older women heavily clad in make-up, selling their bodies to whomever could afford them.

He felt sad seeing how these females had to lower themselves to this standard to make ends meet. He was convinced the majority of them had one or more kids tucked away at home and others were trying to earn extra cash towards their college funds. One or two approached him as they saw him sauntering their way, but a simple shake of his head stopped them in their tracks. However, he didn't mind the appreciative glances they threw his way, as they pumped up his ego.

As he walked past them, he tried to sniff the air and when he passed dark alleys, he tried to scan them without being obvious about it. Checking his watch, he saw it was nearing eleven pm and decided to make his way over to a club downtown. When he had called his contacts some days ago to ask about details, he was told that the main place where this particular gang operated from was a dance club called "The Dark Pit". It usually just got called "The Pit" by the locals.

From what his source had told him, the police had tried to raid the place time and again. Not once could they find anything that they could use in court that would shut them down and put away some of the high rollers of that particular gang. His source at the police department had given him some sealed files and he had gone over them this afternoon trying to get a glimpse of how they operated.

The file had contained a list of all the dead girls. You couldn't really name them women yet. Looking at their dates of birth, most were barely of legal age. His wolf shuddered in response to Adam reading all these facts. The poor girls were all found in the same state of undress, clothes ripped apart, covering nothing of their frail bodies. As he arrived at the last name on the list he had a lot of trouble reigning in his wolf. Only after reasoning with him that they would get their revenge, did he back down and let Adam have full control again.

It hadn't taken him long to find out who the cop was that had talked to Bronwille at the hospital. With a bit of searching on the net he had found a tiny article stating a woman, who desired to stay anonymous, had been found on the steps of the local hospital. She had been badly beaten up and it was visibly obvious she had endured some severe abuse. It was at the end of that article that they named the officer in charge of this investigation.

A bit of more searching told him Bronwille never pressed charges and had simply disappeared. Remembering her story and how detailed it was, he could only take an educated guess at what happened once she was discharged from the hospital. Another search showed him at which station this officer worked. Luckily for him a distant relative had worked in the same station and a quick call made it possible for him to get his hands on the file that now lay scattered over his hotel bed.

He knew he could have asked for a room at the local pack's grounds, but he preferred the solitude of staying at the hotel. He wasn't really alone and yet he was.

A bit of walking and more inspections later he arrived at the club. The entrance was buzzing, loads of young people waiting in line to get inside. It was clear on some faces you had to be real pretty or very handsome to get an invitation. The envy on some faces was just creepy. Not wanting any special treatment he just went and stood in line. Some of the girls started checking him out, but he ignored them.

A tap on his shoulder made him turn around. He had to look down to make eye contact with the little weasel like person he had spotted guarding the entrance. His tiny fingers were almost constantly tapping away on an I-Pad2 while his eyes were scanning the waiting crowed.

"You seem to be up for a good night, my lad," the little weasel said in an even more ear shattering voice.

Adam raised a brow questionably.

"Well, do you want to get inside or do you prefer waiting here outside until it's your turn," the weasel checked his watch, "in about two hours?"

"If you say it like that, by all means, lead the way," Adam replied. He had to push down the urge to just give that little man a push.

"Then follow me, my lad," the little man continued as he kept tapping away on his tablet.

The two guards, who more resembled tree trunks than humans, stepped aside and opened the double doors, letting the little weasel and himself inside. Once inside he got bombarded with loud music and a wide variety of scents. Some were familiar, others he didn't recognize, but luckily most of them were just human.

The little weasel who had led him inside had disappeared without a trace and left him to his devices. A thing he didn't mind at all, it allowed him to make a sweep of the club, making it seem he was checking out the female population. Often he felt hands gliding over his arms, trying to stop him or turn him, but he evaded all of them. He wasn't interested in them, he only wanted one and she wasn't here right now.

Adam started to get the feeling he was being watched. Turning around 360° he didn't notice anything or anyone that was focusing on him. He just couldn't drop that feeling and he moved to the sides, wanting to inspect the darker corners. He wasn't able to sense vampires but seeing as he had picked up the scent of a few other shifters like him, he was sure there must be a few here hiding in the dark.

The first few spots he passed all appeared normal. The next however had a vampire who was in a tight embrace with a young woman. The feint metallic smell alerted him the vampire in question was feeding. He couldn't help but stop and watch; he was curious at what the vamp would do once he was fed.

The vamp looked up and saw Adam watching him feed, his pupils dilated slightly as he registered that Adam was a wolf. His surprise was quickly gone and as the vamp locked eyes with Adam, he had the nerve to wink knowingly and continued with his meal. At this, Adam tilted his head and waited, he really wanted to know how this would end for the human.

Not much later, the vamp straightened himself after licking the tiny wounds and making them disappear. He looked at the female for a few stern seconds and then she turned with a glazed but satisfied look in her eyes and mingled with the rest of the crowed again. It seemed to Adam that the vamp had fed but stopped well in advance so as not to hurt or alarm the human that something had happened to her.

He turned back to the vampire, who was staring back at him with a curious look on his face.

"You know wolf, if you want food you'll have to go catch a pig in the basement. This floor is only for those needing blood and bit of a good time," the vampire informed him with a voice so sweet it was actually not befitting a creature like him.

"Then it's a good thing I'm not here to feed, but to mingle," Adam replied, "maybe I just want a bit of a good time."

"Just watch out for a tall blond she-wolf, she'll eat you alive. It's not often a were comes here. She might set her claws in you and not want to let you go for a while," the vamp teased.

His insides were preparing for a roller coaster. He just couldn't stomach the idea of touching another female, not even a female wolf. However this little bit of information did spike his interest. "Does the she-wolf have a name? So I know who to avoid. If I wanted a she-wolf I could have stayed home with the pack and picked out any bitch there. I need a bit more than that." He had a hard time keeping his emotions at bay. He hadn't thought his journey would start out like this, but every little opportunity to find something he had to take and use to his advantage.

"Let me think, ooh right, think her name was Dolores. Can't say I didn't warn you. Think twice before crossing her. She's the boss' newest pet and so far she has gotten everything her little greedy heart desired."

"Thanks for the heads up. I'm Adam by the way," he introduced himself, extending his hand towards the vampire.

The other waited a few seconds and just when it would turn embarrassing, he took the extended hand in his own and shook it firmly. "I'm Chasey. I'm the resident vamp."

Hearing that name, alarm bells started going off in Adam's mind, in a way it sounded familiar and the casual attitude he was portraying seemed deceiving. Keeping his face in check, he let go of the other ones hand and let it appear he wanted to move on and check out the rest of the club.

"I'll see you around then," Adam said as he turned and started walking away.

A hand grabbing his shoulder stopped him short and he looked over his shoulder.

The vamp, Chasey, was looking at him with amusement in his eyes, "If you can't find what you're looking for then just ask one of the bouncers to find me and I'll see what I can do for you."

With a sharp nod, Adam let Chasey know he understood and as he turned, he moved forward, free of the tight grip that vamp had on him.

A quick look around and he made a bee line for the bathrooms, he needed a bit of breathing room to calm himself down. He also had to put some things in perspective and double check some facts he had mentally stored away. Entering the men's room, he went straight for one of the open stalls and locked himself inside.

Sitting on the lid of the toilet he went over the facts one by one. Suddenly his eyes shot wide open.

"This can't be!" he whispered to himself.

In his mind he went over the list he had gotten from his source and one of the names on the list was Chasey DiSarbonne. He was the so-called number two in the gang they were after. Adam bit back a curse. Finding out that at least a vampire was involved made this a whole other ball game. He wanted to smash the door down, but knew he had to keep it together.

Then another thought sprang forward and suddenly his wolf was demanding to be let loose. Could Chasey be the Casey in Bronwille's story? Adam's eyes turned a deep amber as he fought his wolf for control. That vile creature had molested and abused their mate. He had to pay and the only payment they would allow was with his life!

Adam knew he had to keep his cool now. If this Chasey really was the Casey from her story, he had the best possible way in he could imagine. He had to get out of here and talk to his source. Things were falling into place now. This gang was more dangerous than the public or even the police department knew. It was time to put an end to this.

As he left the men's room a plan was forming in his mind and for that to play out well he had to stay friends with the bloodsucker. Taking a quick scan of his surroundings, it didn't take him long to find the vampire latched onto the neck of another young female. Approaching him, he put on what he hoped looked like an amused grin as he patiently waited for Chasey to finish his feeding.

"Back already?" he asked, licking his lips removing the last few traces of blood. The young woman was already walking away with a happy grin on her face.

"Yes, while I was in the men's room I got a call from my pack. There are some things that need my immediate attention," Adam fluently lied. "However, I wouldn't mind if maybe on another occasion you would show me around. This place is very, umm, captivating and if what you hinted is possible, I wouldn't mind letting my wolf run free and grab some juicy meat to munch."

Adam knew he was taking a huge gamble here, but the smile that appeared on Chasey's face was enough proof that his hunch had been right. If the ground level was used for feeding, then the other levels would provide something as well for other species than those needing blood to survive. He bet on the right horse.

"But of course. Next time you grace us with a visit, just skip the line and tell one of the bouncers you have a free entry courtesy of Mister DiSarbonne. They'll let you in right away and inform me of your attendance. I'll make my way over as quickly as possible. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like a deal. This thing with the pack shouldn't take long, I might even come by tomorrow evening or the one after at the latest," Adam replied, silently pleading to his wolf to back down.

"I'll make sure we have something fitting for the likes of you," Chasey said.

Only for the briefest moment did a dark expression cross his handsome pale face and with that Adam knew he had to prevent that from happening.

"You don't have to. When I leave the pack again I'm quite sure my wolf will be more then sated."

"Are you sure? It really won't be much of an effort?"

"I am yes, I have a specific taste I like and the pack very willingly provides for me." Quickly thinking he thought of a way to keep his interest and himself out of harm's way. "Thing is I'm quite impressed with the club and how it seems to be organized. So much so, that I might suggest to my Alpha to create something similar. But before I can present him with such an opportunity I'd like to know more about this place."

Adam let those words sink in and it only took a second for Chasey to understand he might have something good going on. Inwardly he let out a sigh of relief as he heard the words the vamp spoke next.

"By all means, attend to your pack's needs and when you return I'll have a tour of this place ready for you. We aim to please and if we come across an opportunity to expand, who are we to complain about that and pass up such interest?"

Adam couldn't really believe that he would get in this fast and he didn't fully trust this. When he got back to the hotel he had to call in for help. This quest for revenge was quickly taking on bigger proportions then he could have imagined.

+ + + +

Bronwille felt like a wreck. For two nights in a row she had barely slept and always the same thing on her mind.

Adam.

She longed for his company and despite her personal battle and reservations, she felt good around him. He made her feel cherished and wanted. Two times he acted like her prince in shining armor, three if she would count their evening in "The Viper" as well. On first appearances one wouldn't think a huge bulky guy like that would be so nice, let alone make her feel the way she did.

Because of him, she wished she wasn't dragging her past with her. Maybe she should take a chance and let him get closer. Only she wasn't sure how to go about it. It's not like she could go up his door, knock on it and say "Hey wanna gives this thing a try?"

She dropped back on her pillows, closed her eyes and thought back to the moment he dragged her out of the women's room and to his office. His arms were around her and she felt like she could take on the world. What kind of heaven would it be if she could have that feeling every day? Bronwille mulled over his words again and knew he was interested but wouldn't push for things. He knew something was bothering her and had done his best to convince her of his sincere intentions. Maybe it was time she took a leap of faith and deep down she knew Adam wouldn't let her down.

With this newfound courage she got out of bed, showered, got dressed and checked her mail. It was then she saw the small note from Atlas. Smiling vaguely, she read the words and felt encouraged in her belief that things might be turning around for her finally. Atlas had answered that he might take her up on her un-worded challenge and write down his own demons. He added that it wouldn't be right away, that he had things to take care of, but once he got back in town, he would sit down and give this some serious thought.

A quick reply was sent telling him she understood and that she would wait patiently until he had something to share with her.

She checked the time and decided it was early enough to wake up Mia for breakfast, and she already knew where she would be going.

+ + + +

"Hello?" a still half asleep Mia murmured into the phone.

"It's Bron, wanna come out for breakfast?"

Mia held the phone in front of her for a second, not sure if she heard it correct. Was her friend calling her at this ungodly hour?

"Do you know what time it is?" she replied in a sleep drunk voice.

"Oh come on, it's not that early. I'm guessing you're still in bed curled up next to that hunk of a boyfriend of yours. He can come too if he really wants too," Mia said.

"Actually yeah I was sleeping nicely until someone decided it was time to wake up and that someone wasn't my boyfriend. Fine, fine, I'll get up and meet with you for breakfast. Where do you want me to go?"

"Adam's" was the sole reply Mia got, but that one word was enough to brighten up her early morning.

"Give me thirty and I'll meet you there!" came her quick reply, she didn't even wait for an answer, just hung up, tossed the phone aside and easily tried to get out of the bed.

"What are you doing sneaking out of our bed?" the rough voice of Chris halted her.

"Mia called."

"And?"

"Well, she wants to have breakfast. It's what friends do."

Chris lifted up his head and checked the time.

"At this ungodly hour?" and flopped back down.

Mia smiled at his exact same use of words she had.

"Yeah, I admit she's a bit on the early side, but I couldn't find it in my heart to say no. She wants to go to Adam's."

This explained enough for Chris and he pulled her close capturing her lips with his own. Only a few moments later both were breathless and Chris had pulled Mia on top of him and had her riding him in a leisurely fashion. Neither had to say a thing and knew instinctively which pace to take, what to touch to make this a short and rewarding moment for both of them.

After both had screamed their joy about their union, Mia got out of bed and sauntered over to the bathroom. Once there, she went into overdrive, taking a quick shower. Their little intermezzo had lasted longer than they intended and if she didn't hurry up she would be late meeting up with Bronwille.

+ + + +

Anxiously Bronwille paced back and forth in front of the tavern. Checking her watch once more she could officially say that Mia was late. She could only imagine what had caused her tardiness and she wished she could be in the same position. She was just about to start another stretch of pacing as she saw Mia rounding the corner and hastily walking up to her.

"Sorry I'm late," Mia excused herself.

"No you're not sorry, but I can take an educated guess why you are late," Bronwille replied in good nature as she hugged her friend, looped her arm in hers and started dragging her towards the tavern.

mokkelke
mokkelke
880 Followers
12