SIW: Adam & Bronwille Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recognized Adam as the man that had gone with Chasey, seeing him here put the fear back into her. Somehow, she knew that fear was not needed, his words proof of that. None of them tried anything, didn't move in nor did they try to grab her daughter, who slept blissfully through it all.

"I'm not sure if I can be of much help," she spoke softly.

"You might be a bigger help than you give yourself credit for," Adam reassured her. "Think of times or days you always see the same people, do they act differently at certain times? Is there someone who stands out? Or people you saw that stopped showing up?"

Sue closed her eyes and thought about it for a while. "Chasey is there almost every evening, he just grabs whoever is in his path to do whatever he pleases. You've seen that. Everybody is scared of him. We don't often see the big boss, mostly just once a week. It feels more like he just needs to show his face and doesn't care much for the rest."

"Does he visit on regular days? Or is it more random?" Merlin asked.

"Think it's mostly Friday evenings when there are a lot of people, like he wants the attention."

"So that would be tomorrow," surmised Adam. "Merlin, would you be able to get my Alpha over? I rang him earlier and filled him in, he agrees to come over and finalize this so called deal. This way they won't suspect anything else is going on. We should get those two out and Rupert. That would be the top of the gang. If they're gone the rest of it won't last long." Adam turned his attention to John and Gabriella, "I assume you can take care of the rest once this part is taken care of?"

Both of them nodded their agreement and Adam turned back to Merlin.

"I'm guessing he is expecting me?"

"Yes."

"Ok, you know what to do, picture him and hope he has enough space around him cleared."

"He's been made aware of the precaution, you shouldn't have any issues zapping in and out, he's expecting you."

Merlin concentrated briefly on Adam's mind and off he went to fetch the Alpha.

During the short wait Adam turned to Sue and her little one. "What's her name?"

"Rose, but I call her Rosie," she answered.

"She's pretty, but I'm sure also very tired." He turned around and asked Gabriella, "Do you think you have a room where we can put her to bed?"

"I've got just the room for that," she answered with a smile. "Sue, you mind going with me so I can show you the room and you tuck her in?"

"I'm not sure..."

"You can stay with her for a while 'till she settles in," Gabriella assured her.

"Ok, that would be fine. A bed is always better than being dragged all over the place," Sue said, following with her precious cargo still sound asleep in her arms.

With the girls gone, the men waited for Merlin's return, not much was being said, all silently agreeing things were fast coming to conclusion.

A few seconds later the familiar shimmer from Merlin appeared and together with him Dave appeared in the room.

Dave looked around, tilted his head, inhaled deeply.

"Where is she?" he asked with a strained voice.

"Where is who, my Alpha?"

"My mate, she's here, I demand to know where she is right this instant!"

All men looks gob smacked, it wasn't enough wanting to tear down this gang, now they had an Alpha finding his mate.

Adam couldn't help but start to laugh at the whole situation. Dave growled with warning.

"I'm sorry Alpha but honestly I can't help it. Of all times now you find your mate. I know it can't be Gabriella, she's with John here. The only other woman around is Sue, she's human. You may want to hold it together if I'm correct."

Another growl erupted from Dave.

"We won't keep you from getting close to her, but she comes with baggage, so give her space and time. She's gonna need it. We need you too."

At that moment Gabriella and Sue entered the room.

Dave turned towards them and let out a very low rumble, accompanied with just a single word, "Mine!" as he stalked towards Sue, who very fast was getting afraid again. As he stopped in front of her, she was shivering, didn't know what to do. It was at that same moment the earlier spoken words from Adam registered. He can't have a mate that is scared of him.

He toned down his rumble, took a few deep breaths, all this as he gazed down. Gently, he cupped her cheek, like she was the most frail thing he ever saw and was afraid he'd break it.

"Time is what you need and is what you'll get but I do beg of you to not shut me out, I would not survive that," he pleaded softly.

Someone behind him chuckled loudly. With a low growl he turned to see Adam and Ed grinning widely. "Don't you think some introduction would be handy before you start wooing her?" Ed said with much amusement.

Alpha or not, Dave managed to blush a deep red, realizing also that his hand still was touching the young woman's cheek.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, that is not my intent, please forgive me?" he stuttered before slowly backing off, giving her enough room to breathe and move again.

Sue didn't know what the hell was going on but seeing another godlike man now having only attention for her made her a bit weary, though oddly enough when he was touching her she felt safe and comforted.

Adam cleared his throat. "Sue, I'd like you to meet my Alpha, Dave O'Neill. Alpha meet Sue..." Adam sent a pleading look towards Sue who picked up his unasked question. "Harrison, my last name is Harrison." "Sue Harrison," Adam continued.

For a brief moment they all relaxed and all settled down in different seats. Gabriella made sure all of them got something to drink or eat. The rest of the night was spent going over the plan, with many interruptions where they had to remind Dave to get with the program because he constantly drifted away, looking at Sue. They managed to finalize their plan. Most would depend on Dave and Adam's acting skills for the first part, then it was Merlin's turn to do his zapping. What came after was talked about, how it would go was a whole different matter.

Late that night, they all went to bed, knowing they all would need the sleep and the last few moments before the confrontation would take place.