SIW: Adam & Bronwille Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

It was agreed that Merlin would stay in the cave long enough to do his trickery and magic on Derrick and help them keep Chasey subdued. He would then zap them back to the cave, then come back to the club to make sure it got closed and was left empty.

Adam paced restlessly now. He knew his time was coming and he let his mind wander toward the cute little redhead he had left behind. He smiled as he envisioned her small lithe body tucked in close, her one leg snugly over one of his own. Her sweet scent wafting around him. His wolf whined, he missed their mate as much as the human part of them.

"What is taking so long? Usually, he's just all over the place in a heartbeat," Adam said in a strained voice.

"I'm sure he'll be here soon. It seems all he does goes with ease but maybe Derrick is proving to be a small challenge? Maybe you can now fill me in on what was done to Sue? What did they make her do? How did they threaten her?" Dave tried to divert his attention.

Adam was thankful for what Dave tried to do but he felt a bit hesitant sharing the little bits he did know about Sue. It were mainly the things he saw Chasey force her to do while they were having a meeting, he somehow didn't feel so sure Dave could cope with that little fact. Not to mention he knew that Dave would want direct contact to his mind. Dave respected him and his past enough that he didn't allow just anyone to cross that bridge with him. Even with him now being able to have some closure, it didn't mean he would throw it all out into the open.

"I'm not sure you should even see this. It's not pretty," Adam said defeatedly. "The things I know I saw myself, if I'm honest I'm not sure how you'll react to that."

"Just spit it out already, it can't be worse to what they did to your mate, is it?" Dave countered him.

That made Adam angry, just thinking about it.

"Be careful Dave, you best not mention that too many times. That piece of shit is still alive and my wolf wants his ass on a golden platter. I'm having a hard time keeping him in check," Adam warned.

"Oh really now? How do you think mine is feeling? Ever thought about that?"

"I did! That is just why I'm so reluctant to let you see. Sure, it isn't as bad as what they did to my precious, but they still forced the choice on Sue with Rosie being the price to pay if she didn't obey to their wishes," Adam explained.

"I understand. Still I want to see, I want to know and understand what they've put her through, if only to make my wolf understand that the patience I want us to have with her is needed. Yours is as restless as mine, both having found their mate but not allowed to make that final bond. You managed to get some reason into yours with dangling revenge in front of him. Well, mine wants the same.

But you and I know, you are the better fighter of the two of us, you can get into that zone, maybe not as easy as when you were in the Forces, but you know how. I need that edge to get me there. This goes beyond protecting the pack, this is about my own future AND that of the pack and their future Madam."

When Dave was done talking, he could see the internal struggle it caused for Adam.

"Fine," he relented, "but you know where to draw a line."

"Thank you." Dave sounded relieved now that Adam agreed to letting him read his mind.

This was something of a rare thing, not many packs were able to do this. Mental connections were easy, within every pack that was normal, everybody was connected to their Alpha and their Alpha to them, thus making a connection between each pack member. The mind reading went a step further. As rare as it was, not everybody in the pack was able to and those who were, needed training to control this rare gift.

"Sit down and relax, you know it will go easier that way," Dave suggested.

Both men sat across one another, waiting patiently for both of them to calm down enough to make this connection as easy as possible.

Adam closed his eyes and thought back at the evening he met up with Chasey.

"Ready."

He felt Dave put a single hand on the side of his head, the close contact making the initial bridge. He felt a tug on his mind, signaling Dave's entry. All he could do now was sit this one out and trust Dave not to go beyond what he wanted to know about Sue.

Many minutes later Dave let go and harshly breathed in and out, his eyes changing, growls erupting loudly.

Adam sighed as he expected this outcome. There wasn't much he could do as to let have Dave a few moments to get the anger out of his system before he even would attempt to reason with him.

"Dave, look at me," Adam clearly spoke, "Dave, I need you to focus on my voice. You need to calm down, my friend. I know you want revenge and you will get it. Chasey will be locked up and you can deal with him as I will deal with Rupert. We both will get our revenge, I promise!"

For many minutes more, Adam kept repeating the same things, hoping at one point he would get through to his Alpha. It was then that Merlin appeared behind the desk.

Adam was startled for just a second, then turned towards Merlin, "I know you probably have some trick up your sleeve but can you bring him back to a more reasonable state? I've been trying to talk to him but I'm not really getting through to him."

"How did that happen?" Merlin asked.

"He insisted on knowing what I knew about Sue. I tried talking him out of it but he's in the same boat I'm in, I couldn't refuse. He connected to my memory and saw what happened that evening with Chasey and Sue."

"Oh crap."

"That was my thought too, but he's having a hard time getting control over his wolf. Can you help him?" Adam pleaded.

Merlin stepped up to Dave and gently touched his shoulder. The reaction was instantaneous and Adam let out a relieved sigh seeing his friend and Alpha in a more reasonable state.

"I owe you one Merlin," Dave gasped. "I heard Adam talking and talking, I knew he made sense but I wasn't getting through to my wolf. He wants blood, I want blood."

"Don't mention it. Derrick is secure. It took a bit longer because Gabriella first wanted to check how special his powers really were. It almost drained her but what she found has made her more determined that terminating him is the only thing they can do. Chasey is locked up tight." He handed a set of keys to both Adam and Dave. "These will open their cells and shackles. I'm quite sure you can take it from there?"

The men just nodded.

"There is just a small problem with Ed. He gave himself to his rogue, I put him under and calmed the beast. From what I gather, he's done this before and probably has more time to get his rage under control. He'll want blood when he wakes up. I did leave him a little package for when that happens but I'm afraid it won't be enough to sate his bloodlust."

"Here are the documents Derrick had in his safe. This is the list of his employees and their records. Maybe if you go through them you might find one or two. It's not the most fair thing to do, but I don't want these vampires left alive to wreak more havoc!" Dave offered. "They've done enough, this all ends tonight."

Merlin took the papers and looked at the first few. "Dear me, where did he find these guys? They should all have been in prison with no chance on parole!"

"I'd say give it your best shot and give Ed some competition. Once he's lost to his rogue he'll rip the other one apart before he's able to reclaim his senses," Adam spoke softly.

"I'll do my best. But let's get you both to the cave then I can wrap things up here, go over this list and make sure the club won't reopen."

"OK, let's get on with it."

Dave and Adam held out a hand to Merlin, seconds later they appeared in the cave.

"Be strong my friends, I hope you can ease your wolves and then get back to the more pleasant things in life," Merlin spoke swiftly before porting out, not giving both men a shot at replying.

With a determined look on their face both went to the cell in front of them.

Revenge was all they could think about now.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers