Six

Story Info
Trick play. Marie to Toni to "Les Six."
6.6k words
4.02
10.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story follows both "Marie" [https://www.literotica.com/s/marie-12] and "Toni" [https://www.literotica.com/s/toni-1]. It can be read as a stand alone story but reading either, or both, of the previous stories may provide more context.

*****

Driving home from Toni's house Saturday evening, Jill and Jack were speculating about the group meeting they had just left and the direction future meetings might be heading. The last month had been one of the most interesting of their long relationship. Toni, and her husband Tom, had brought them, and two other couples, together to discuss the slowly deteriorating sexual relationships most couples experienced and what could be done to reverse the trend. This evening had been spent with all four couples, naked, discussing the role of touching. They had shared the intimate details of their experiences with each other and listened as others offered similar stories. Throughout the evening they had touched their partners repeatedly in ways that would be unacceptable under other circumstances.

They wondered how the next meeting, expected in two weeks, might progress. They expected that touching among the group members was the most likely outcome and they both anticipated a wonderful and joyful experience. While unmarried, their over twenty year relationship was experiencing a resurgence. Separately they had both experienced unfulfilling encounters with other individuals. Their commitment to each other had survived the mistakes but not without some pain and recriminations. They realized they wanted something more but were unsure how to begin. Toni's approach had been instructive and, with the openness of the group, both Jack and Jill knew they were on the verge of an expansion of their sexual activities. Both were anticipating the next meeting with high expectations.

When Jill received Toni's email on Monday, she immediately called Jack at work. "Toni's bailing out on us," she related.

"What are you talking about?" asked Jack.

"She just sent an email. She says she's shared everything she has to share and there are no more meetings. She says we should explore on our own."

"That's not what I was hoping for."

"Me neither. What should we do?"

"Let's think on it and we can talk this evening."

"Right! See you for dinner."

Jill spent the afternoon considering options. She thought she might have a suggestion and spent the next hour gathering the contact information of the other two couples.

When Jack got home, and removed his clothing - Jill had not worn anything all day - they opened a bottle of wine and sat in the den. "Just because Toni won't be involved, I don't see why we can't continue to have the meetings," said Jill. "We can have the other couples here and we can move the activities in the direction we want."

"Do you think that will work?" asked Jack. "Do the others have the same expectations we have?"

"Let me find out. I'll talk to the other women tomorrow and test the water. If I'm right, everything will be okay and maybe we'll be able to move things along even faster than Toni would have."

"Give it a go. Meanwhile, come over here and sit on my lap."

Toni moved over to Jack and straddled his legs. She planted a torrid kiss on his mouth and he fondled and squeezed her breasts. When she felt he was ready, she maneuvered her hips until he slipped inside her. They remained that way for a few moments and then Jill began rocking back and forth on Jack's erection while he kissed and nibbled at her nipples. It didn't take long for both of them to climax noisily. Afterward, they went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Tuesday morning, Jill called Terry. Terry and Ted had been married twenty-seven years and Jill thought Terry might be the quickest to sign on to her plan.

"Hey, Terry. Did you get Toni's email yesterday?"

"Yea. I'm a little confused. Do you know what's going on?" asked Terry.

"I can only guess. I think Toni's complete with us and she's telling us to explore and develop on our own."

"Are you okay with that? I was hoping there was more. I mean I was looking forward to the next group meeting."

"So was I," responded Jill. "Do you have any thoughts on what the next meeting would have been about?"

"I expected we would share intimate details of our touching experiences and then Toni would lead us to experiment with group touching. You know, touching the other members of the group besides our spouses."

"Exactly what I was expecting. However, if you think about it, Toni never actually hinted that was the goal. In fact, I think she was clear that was not her plan," responded Jill.

"I vaguely remember something like that, but I feel incomplete. Do you think we could get the group together and move forward without Toni?" asked Terry.

"That's why I called. You and I are on the same page and I know Jack is on board. If you're in, I assume Ted is also. If Sam feels the same, and she can bring Ed along, I think we should get together."

"I'm getting excited just talking about it. How long do I have to wait?"

"Let me call Sam and get her input, then I'll set something up at our house. Maybe, next Saturday?" proposed Jill.

Jill's call to Sam was almost identical to the call with Terry. Sam was initially saddened by Toni's email, but, after talking to Jill, she was enthusiastic about continuing, including the direction Jill described.

After talking to Jack, Jill sent an email to the other two couples, inviting them to her house the following Saturday. Everyone responded positively within the hour.

The invitation for Saturday suggested six pm. By six-o-five, everyone was present. Everyone was surprised that Jack and Jill were fully dressed. "No house rule?" asked Sam.

"I thought we'd get together first, discuss the step we're taking, and then move on."

The three couples gathered in Jill's den. Jack had prepared a pitcher of margaritas and a basket of tortilla chips. Everyone grabbed a drink and made themselves comfortable.

Jill started the conversation. "After the conversations we've had this week, I assume we're all of the same mind as to why we're here tonight. We all have had positive and exciting interactions touching our spouses and we want to extend touching to other members of the group."

Everyone agreed. "So, what do we do next?" asked Ed.

"First, I suggest we invoke the house rule," offered Terry. "Everyone agree?"

"Okay," said Jack. "My house, my rule. I declare the rest of today to be a 'no clothing' day."

With that, everyone began to disrobe. Once everyone was naked and reseated, Ed spoke up again. "How do we go about this now?"

"Well," said Jill, "as we discussed last week, touching is an agreement between two people. We need to create those agreements within the group."

"That's a lot of agreements," stated Ted.

"I think we can establish a group agreement," suggested Jack. "Sort of like Alexandre Dumas', 'all for one and one for all.'" With that, Jack stood up in the center of the room and extended his right hand. It took a second, but soon everyone was standing in a circle with their right hands together in the center.

"Anywhere, anytime, any place, touch one, touch all," said Jack seriously.

"Anywhere, anytime, any place, touch one, touch all," repeated the group.

When everyone was seated again, Ted asked, "Did we just agree to allow touching between the men?"

"And between the women as well," offered Terry.

"I don't have a problem with the women touching each other but I'm not sure I subscribe to the men touching," responded Ted.

"Aren't you the sexist," exclaimed Sam. "However, I can relate to your hesitation. I've never been with a woman and I might need to take some time to consider it and gather my courage."

"Okay," spoke up Ed. "We need a safe word, like Toni suggested, to avoid uncomfortable situations. Any suggestions?"

The following discussion considered, and rejected, a number of possibilities. Eventually, they all agreed on the phrase "Hold my hand," either spoken or by action, as a good method that would work in all situations, private and public.

Lastly, Ed suggested they consider a name for the group. He offered there would be discussions about the group as an entity and they should have a name to make the discussions straightforward. Most thought it was a reasonable idea and discussed it without a consensus until John suggested "Les Six." Everyone, except Sam, laughed. "What's the joke?" she asked.

Terry explained that the French sounding name had an air of eroticism about it and the double entondre in English was amusing. It took a minute, but Sam figured it out and everyone agreed on the name.

Throughout, Terry, who was sitting on the sofa next to Ed, had been slowly rubbing his leg above the knee. Everyone else seemed paralyzed. They had agreed on voluntary personal involvement within the group and rules of conduct, but no one seemed able to make the first move.

Jack stood up. "Jill and I didn't plan anything for dinner this evening. I suggest we go to this place we know nearby, where we can share a large booth, and have something to drink and eat. Then we can come back here in a more relaxed mood."

People got up and began to get dressed for dinner. When she was almost dressed, Jill looked over at Terry, who was stuffing her panties into her purse. When Terry noticed her, she said, "Why not? I don't think I'll be needing these for the rest of evening."

Jill smiled and removed her panties again and stuffed them between the cushions of the sofa. Sam watched the entire exchange between the other two women and did the same. Everyone headed out the door for the cars.

Jack led everyone to his four-door sedan. "I think we'll have to take two cars," said Ed.

"Don't be silly, we can all fit in Jack's car," responded Sam. "We can get four of us in the back seat if the girls sit on the guys' laps." Jack agreed and said it was only a short distance.

Ed got in the back seat and Terry climbed on his lap. Ted sat on the other side with Jill on his lap. Jack drove with Sam in the front seat next to him.

Terry wiggled around, trying to get comfortable, until Ed tried to put his right hand around her waist under her skirt. Terry lifted her body slightly until her skirt came loose and Ed could hold her completely. Ed's left hand was also busy moving slowly up Terry's thigh.

When Terry looked over at Jill and Ted, Jill nodded slightly and smiled as she watched Ed and Terry. She then began to guide Ted. She tipped Ted's head up and kissed him gently on the lips. She then took his right hand and placed it on her breast. Ted grinned, returned Jill's kiss and squeezed her breast. When he looked at Ed and Terry, he noticed where Ed's hand had gone and moved his hand to the same place on Jill. Both Ed and Ted discovered the absence of underwear within moments of each other. Meanwhile, Sam was not idle in the front seat. She slid over close to Jack and rubbed his thigh and junk through his pants. The ride to the restaurant went too quickly.

In the restaurant, they got a large corner booth they could all share comfortably. They had a light meal and several drinks apiece. There was a lot of hand holding during the meal.

Back in the car, Terry took the front seat next to Jack, and Sam sat on Ted's lap in the back seat. Before she climbed in the back seat on Ed's lap, Jill leaned in and undid his fly and freed his penis. Much of the activity on the ride over was repeated on the way back. Jill spent the time rubbing Ed's penis against her bare vagina until she was wet and he was beyond hard. Terry managed to unzip Jack and explored more thoroughly. To Ed's dismay, the ride ended before Jill could maneuver him inside her.

Back in the house the group casually undressed and resumed sitting in the den. That's when Jack realized the women had been without their panties. There was a slight change from earlier in that they were no longer sitting next to their respective spouses. Jack began the conversation. "What was going on in the back seat of the car?" he asked. "I was distracted driving and couldn't follow the action."

"Don't worry honey, you'll catch up," offered Terry.

"Before we left everyone seemed ill at ease," said Ed. "We all knew what we had agreed to and what it meant, but no one wanted to make the first move. When we were in the car the atmosphere changed. We were all still together but we were paired off and no one was with their partner. I think the girls had something to do with that. Having Terry on my lap was a turn on. When I discovered she was wearing nothing under her skirt I was emboldened. The playful time in the restaurant only increased my resolve. The ride back with Jill on my lap got my full attention. I'm fully onboard now."

Everyone agreed with Ed's analysis. Jack offered everyone another drink. As he left the room, he could see no hesitation on anyone's part. Jill was focused on rubbing Ed's erection while Ed squeezed and kissed her ample breasts. Sam was straddling Ted's lap and they were kissing passionately. Terry followed Jack from the den into the kitchen.

Jack paused in front of a cabinet to reach for the drink glasses and Terry came up behind him, reached around him to rub his chest while pressing her breasts into his back. Jack turned around slowly, they kissed gently, and then more forcefully. Terry pressed her pubis into Jack's hardening erection. Jack reached down and pushed his erection down so that it was between Terry's legs where she could rub back and forth on it. Seconds later Terry was leaning over the kitchen table guiding Jack into her. They remained joined, savoring the moment, until Jack began to slowly move in and out of her. Jack picked up the pace and Terry met his thrusts with backward pushes of her own until Jack could take no more, and erupted inside her. As he slipped out of Terry, he offered, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't hold back any longer."

"Nothing to be sorry for. That was wonderful, but I could use that drink now."

Jack mixed a pitcher of margaritas and, with Terry's help, carried the pitcher and six glasses back into the den and placed them on the low table in the middle of the room. When they looked around they realized no one was going to need a margarita soon. Jill had slid down to the floor in front of Ed and was deep throating him expertly. Sam had done the same and was orally entertaining Ted. Terry commented to no one in particular, "I think I understand the program now." She dropped to her knees and began to kiss and lick Jack's penis while he was standing in the middle of the room.

For the next several minutes everyone was busy. When Terry had Jack fully erect again she led him over to a position behind Sam, pushed him down on his knees and began to rub his erection between Sam's cheeks. Sam paused her activity, looked behind her, and, when she saw who it was, lifted her hips higher and returned to pleasing Ted. Terry wasted no time guiding Jack into Sam from behind. She then left them to join Jill and Ed.

Jack pumped Sam vigorously with the knowledge he would last longer than twenty minutes ago with Terry. His energy changed the rhythm Sam and Ted had developed and the change caused Ted to explode suddenly in Sam's mouth. She swallowed dramatically and smiled at Ted. Sam then turned her attention to Jack. She moved down on the floor and managed to roll over while keeping Jack inside her. She was now able to lift her legs over Jack's shoulders and then over hers. In this position Jack was as deep into her as possible. His optimism about his ability to last longer was misplaced as Sam orgasmed, squeezing his erection so tightly he could hardly move and causing him to lose his second load in less than half an hour.

As Jack and Sam rolled apart on the floor, they looked over at where the others were. Jill was still on the floor sucking Ed deeply. Terry was on her knees on the arms of the chair and Ed had his face buried in her vagina. Ted must have recovered quickly since he was behind Jill and buried inside her. Sam turned and looked at Jack with a "what can you do" expression. She then leaned forward and began to caress and lick Jack's relaxed penis. Jack maneuvered around and began to kiss and lick Sam's clitoris.

Two hours later, everyone was sitting on the floor, leaning against various pieces of furniture and drinking room temperature margaritas. They were exhausted. Each of the men had had sex with each of the women at least once. The women had cooperated with them and assisted each other to maximize everyone's pleasure. At one point during the evening everyone had cheered as Sam used courage and her talented tongue to bring Terry to the most explosive climax of the evening.

As they slowly recovered, they began to move toward ending the evening. There was a definite change in climate as they hugged and kissed as they prepared to go home. They had become more than just friends with benefits. They felt more like family without the guilt of incest. They spoke freely about the next gathering and they clearly didn't want to wait too long.

When everyone else was gone, Jill grabbed Jack's penis playfully and dragged him into their bedroom. She kept him up most of the night and he performed above her expectations. In the morning they agreed the sex they had after everyone left was some of the best they could remember.

Monday morning, Jill called Terry again. Terry answered the phone on the fourth ring.

"Hey Terry. Good morning."

"Jill, I'm exhausted. I want to thank you for the best party ever. From the moment we got home Saturday night, Jack and I were crazy horny. We couldn't get enough of each other. It lasted all day yesterday. I think it might have continued today if Jack didn't have to go to work. I can't believe we had so much energy after all the activity at your place Saturday night."

"We had the same reaction. It certainly added spice to our sex lives. I wonder if Sam had the same experience."

"Let me see if I can get her on the phone so we can all talk. Hang on a minute."

Two minutes later, Terry had managed a three way call so they could all talk. After sharing some of their experiences with her, Sam chimed in, "Same here. Ed couldn't keep his hands off me and, to be honest, I couldn't leave him alone either. We have to do it again. Soon?"

"I agree," said Terry. "However, I'm concerned we could overdo it and maybe kill the golden goose. Why don't we get together for lunch and discuss the possibilities?"

Over lunch the next day, the three women shared how much the party had energized them and their men as well. They agreed to wait and see how long the effects lasted and base the timing of the next party on the results. They also agreed to have lunch weekly to exchange information.

At lunch, three weeks later, Sam mentioned that Ed had asked when the next party would be. She wondered if the others had similar conversations with their partners. While Ed was the first to mention it, Jill and Terry felt that their spouses would also be interested. They agreed that monthly gatherings seemed to be the appropriate timing. Sam offered to set up the party and have dinner at her place.

"Why don't we come to your place and go out like last time?" asked Jill. "Dinner seemed the spark that got things started. Why change what worked unless it needs changing."

Wednesday morning, Sam sent everyone an email asking them to join her and Ed for another evening together on Saturday night, ten days later.

The conversation in all three houses that evening was electric. Everyone was anticipating the party. Just the invitation had energized everyone to more enthusiastic sex immediately.

The Saturday party at Sam and Ed's was just as successful as the previous party. Everyone was fully involved, including several female only interactions. At least one of the men discovered the beauty of another man's body although it was limited to touching only. In the excitement, dinner was forgotten.

12