Six Month Anniversary

Story Info
Six months -- decisions to be made.
851 words
3.51
48.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6 months ago today that Domina Kathryn accepted me as a personal slave in training. This had come after months of serving She who MUST BE OBEYED & WORSHIPPED. At the time She told me that there were many possible roles I could assume in the future ranging from a vanilla appearing husband to a fully transformed woman. I was told that it would take at least 18 months for you to determine what my future role in your life would be be.

Prior to being accepted as Her submissive, I had been locked in chastity for more than 4 months. So by tonight, it has been 10 months in chastity, 10 months without an orgasm and only an occasional prostate milking.

Goddess promised that tonight would be special and full of surprises. I wondered if I would be granted an orgasm but thought it unlikely. My orgasms serve little purpose and do nothing to further Goddess' happiness.

As is proper in our world, Goddess was in charge of all the preparations except the choice of where we would eat. Naturally, I chose the best restaurant in town (and Goddess' favorite place.)

Goddess, as usual looked beautiful in her silk blouse (with a revealing neckline), pearls, black skirt, black bra, black stockings, and black heels. No panties tonight.

Me? I wore a suit and tie with a white shirt. What really mattered was what was underneath: black pantyhose (no socks or panties) and a black bra that was clearly visible when I didn't wear my jacket.

Dinner was wonderful. Any time I get to spend with Goddess is wonderful. After we ordered dessert, Goddess said she was going to the bathroom (I hope she'd be sharing with me!) but she had plans for me as well.

"Slut, on my command, you will rise, remove your jacket, and proudly walk to the men's room. Once inside, find the stall furthest from the entrance and lock yourself inside. Then, place a length of toilet paper over the stall door. Once done, lower just your pants and sit on the toilet.

"When the paper is removed, you will unlock the door and sit back on the toilet with your legs spread with and your eyes and mouth wide open. Then get ready for your surprise."

I did as I was ordered and after waiting 5 minutes the stall door was opened, revealing the most handsome black man, a true adonis, standing in front of me. I recognized him from the bar.

He signaled to me to be quiet. And then he opened his pants and took out his cock. It was gorgeous. And it was huge! Must have been 7 thick inches, even flaccid. I was about to lean forward and suck his cock when all of a sudden his firehouse began pissing all over me. Some, though precious little, of his piss found it's way into my mouth but most soaked my face, my hair and my white shirt.

"Wait here 10 minutes and then return to the table whore."

When I did emerge I was soaked and smelled like a piss pot. But at the table, Goddess and Roderick were holding hands and alternated between kissing each other and sharing Goddess' dessert. My dessert sat with Goddess' and Roderick's spit soaking in on top.

"Before you eat your specially prepared dessert, how did you like Roderick's master brew? Did it taste delicious?"

"yes Goddess, it was wonderful."

"I also prepared a special champagne cocktail for you. Hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you Goddess, you know that I will cherish it."

"Well whore, do you think Roderick's up to pleasing me?"

Having seen his cock up close and personal, I could give him my seal of approval.

"I'm glad you approve. He's going to take me clubbing and then we're coming home to fuck our brains out. That's my present to you . . . my satisfaction from getting fucked well. "

"Thank you Goddess. You are too kind."

"Now here's what I want you to do. Go home. You will find a pair of my worn panties. Stuff them in your mouth. Then put the pantyhose I've left you over your head. Then go into the woodshed and lock yourself over the saw horse.

"When we come home (Me, Roderick and at least two of his friends) you'll have a decision to make: A. Receive a light ball caning, release from your cb6000 and permission to orgasm. And then 2 weeks banishment from my presence. Or . . .

B. The most severe ball caning you've ever received, no release for 12 more months, no orgasm, I'll let you help me satisfy our gentlemen callers. And you'll be granted a permanent place in my home and in my heart. Your choice."

There was no choice. I knew which you wanted. And what makes you happy makes me happy. I won't tell what choice I made except to say 22 months is a long time to go without an orgasm. I hope Goddess takes me well beyond a mere 22 months.